All Comments on 'To Pee Or Not To Pee'

by Van999

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
The best

Of all the stories that I have read, this story is the best. It is well written and thought out. I would love to see a sequel. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Hot Piss!

Excellently done, good images and good dialog.Acutally too brief, as it certainly could have been fleshed out more. I definitely hope there's another four chapters coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Piss, piss, piss.

The sexiest, hottest fuck and piss story I've read. I'd love it even more if the woman had pissed in HIS mouth, too. But, as it is, it's my fantasy come true. DAMN GOOD!

daveferritdaveferritabout 19 years ago
abso-fucking-lutley amazing

never ever read a sexier hornier dirty nasty story in my life....abso-fucking-lutley amazing

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 9 years ago
omg!

so wrong yet so hot. well written. five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That reminds me...

...of a kinky couple I met several years ago via Craigslist.

I met them at a nice hotel on the outskirts of London. I had a bag with several 2 litre bottles in it - about four days worth of mine and my housemates saved piss! They started screwing on the bathroom floor and I had to pee on them, all over their heads and bodies, and when I ran dry I trickled urine from one of my bottles that had been floating in the hot bath over them. After about twenty minutes I had poured the last bottle over them and they came! She blew me as he watched, then I left them to the cleaning up.

Always found the weirdos on Craigslist, but that was about the 2nd weirdest, after the pretty MILF who insisted on me dumping in her hand and then feeding it to her subservient husband - cuckolding domination taken to its fullest extent. He had to lick my balls and arse(!) as I took her anally, then lick us both clean - that was messy because she had lubed up with an injection of his piss as well as my cumF and apparently had not emptied her bowels recently. The room stank, the bed was covered in brown stuff - I was glad I didn't live there!

Decided to get out of that fetish after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars - I’m not into pissing with sex, but how would anyone resist this Lisa character? I feel like she wanted to leave her mark on him (territorially) so I wish there were a second part where wife Terri visits the conference to get involved. Just a story I know but if that happened to me, I would probably tell my hot wife all about it or even have this Lisa meet her and do the telling.

roveroneroverone11 months ago

WOW! It's always the young seemingly innocent ones...

Certainly not the sort of story I usually read, don't even recall what made me click on it...she was amazing-smoking hot little kinkster, and the start of the story-no mention of her hearing wife Terri scream but...how could she not?

...and it started her scheming...and interesting idea below Lisa and Terri meeting

Easy 5 and fave, and high praise from AlbanyGirl-herself a successful author-going to look into more of your stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous