To Pee Or Not To Pee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Van999
Van999
477 Followers

"Oh, fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she screamed, "Ohhhhhh, Fuck!"

And then, I watched as her body gradually relaxed, her hands falling limply to her side. Her legs were still spread wide apart, and her cunt gaped open, her cuntlips red and swollen and dripping with her juices.

"Oh, God!" she sighed, "I can't believe how good that was."

She stared up at me. My cock was still hard and throbbing as I held it in my fist.

"How much longer 'till we get there?" she whispered.

"About an hour."

"Can you wait until then?" she asked, "can you keep your cock hard for me until we get to the hotel?"

"I...I think so," I said.

"Good. I'll make it worth your while to wait. I want to feel you cum inside me. I want to feel your cock spurting it's cum into my cunt. I want you to fill my cunt with your sperm. Can you wait, baby?"

I nodded.

"Good. Keep your cock out, Tom," she whispered, "I want to look at it for the rest of the trip, to think what it will feel like when you fuck me. And I'll keep my legs spread for you, so you can see my cunt. And I'll keep my cunt wet until we get there, so I'll be ready for you to fuck me."

I let out a little uncontrollable moan and put both my hands on the steering wheel, afraid that the slightest friction on my cock would be enough to make me cum.

The next hour seemed to last forever.

As we pulled off the interstate, Lisa took her bra the rest of the way off and buttoned up her blouse. She stuffed her panties in her purse and smoothed her skirt down over her legs and fastened her seatbelt. She insisted, however, that I keep my cock out until we pulled into the hotel parking lot.

I felt sorry for the poor guy at the registration counter. He couldn't take his eyes off Lisa's huge breasts as they swayed and swung, braless, under her blouse, her hard little nipples trying to poke their way through the fabric.

I knew I needed relief, and fast. My cock was straining against the front of my pants. It had been achingly hard now for over two hours, and it felt like it was ready to burst. I grabbed our suitcases and we headed for the elevator. I punched the button for my floor, we could worry later about getting Lisa's suitcase to her room. As the elevator door closed, Lisa reached down and pulled her skirt up to her waist.

"Are you ready?" she said as she stroked her pussy with one hand, "Are you ready to fuck me?"

I could only nod.

"Take your cock out, baby, I want to see it again, to make sure it's still hard for me."

As the elevator moved upward, I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. Lisa reached down and gave it a light stroke with her finger, sending a shock wave through my body. She stood in front of me as the elevator came to a halt. The door opened, and seeing no one in the hall, she motioned me forward. I picked up the suitcases and we walked down the hall to my room, my erect cock swinging back a forth as it protruded out of my pants.

The moment I put the suitcases down in the room, Lisa was on me. She pulled my shirt off and undid my pants, until I was standing in front of her naked. Then as I watched, she slowly stripped. She came to me and pulled my head down and we kissed, a deep, long kiss, our tongues exploring each other's wet mouths. Her breasts pushed against me, and my cock pressed hard against her stomach.

"Lisa, wait," I said as I pulled my mouth away from hers, "Wait one minute, I 'gotta pee. It's been hours."

Without saying a word, she took my hand and led me into the bathroom. She pushed me back until my legs touched the toilet. Raising the lid, she made me sit. Then, she knelt in front of me.

"You have to leave," I said, "I can't do it with a hard-on."

"I'll wait," she said, "I'm in no hurry."

"But I can't, I can't do it with you here."

"I'll show you how," she whispered.

Lisa stood and spread her legs on either side of mine. She moved close to me, her pussy just inches from my chest, her breasts hanging over me. I looked down and saw a small drop of liquid on her pussy lips, and then another, and then the drops formed into a trickle, and the trickle became bigger, and suddenly, her warm piss was splashing against my chest, flowing down my stomach to my crotch, saturating my pubic hair. It ran off my balls and dripped down my ass, some of it streaming into the toilet, but much of it splashing out onto the tile floor.

Then Lisa suddenly squatted lower, until her gushing pussy pushed against my cock and I could feel the warm liquid spraying out over the head of my cock, flowing down its length and over my balls into the toilet.

And then the flow began to subside until it became a trickle again. And when it was over, Lisa knelt in front of me again and took my cock in her hand.

"Now it's your turn," she said, looking up at me, "Piss."

"I don't think I..."

"Piss!" she interrupted, "Piss!"

My cock was throbbing and hard and pointed straight toward the ceiling. A drop of precum oozed out of it's little slit. I knew my internal plumbing wouldn't allow me to piss with my cock in that condition, but I could also feel the pressure in my bladder, full and begging to get rid of its load.

I closed my eyes. I felt Lisa's warm hand around my cock. A second went by, then ten seconds, then twenty seconds. I looked down and saw a little bead of urine form at the head of my cock, mixing with the drop of precum. Then, a tiny stream of piss trickled out weakly, dripping down onto Lisa's hand.

Then suddenly, I felt my cock erupt. Like a dam bursting, my piss began gushing out in a powerful, uncontrollable geyser. Lisa pulled my cock down until the stream was blasting into her face. It hit directly on her forehead, splashing up into her hair and flooding over her eyes and mouth.

"Yes, baby," she cried out, "Piss on me!"

My urine flew into her mouth, and bubbled out from between her lips as she spoke, flowing down her breasts and splashing out over her body.

"Oh, God! Yes!" she moaned, "Piss on me!"

Suddenly, Lisa stood and spread her legs. She moved herself over my cock and lowered her pussy. Now, my piss was shooting straight at her open cunt. The piss splashed off her and streamed down my cock and I could feel the warm liquid gushing over my balls.

As the stream began to subside, Lisa suddenly took a step backward and lowered herself to the floor, directly in the middle of the little lake of piss we'd created there. Lying on her back, her entire body dripping with my piss, she spread her legs and looked up at me.

"Fuck me now...Fuck me now...Fuck me now..." she chanted in a low, groaning voice. Her eyes had a glazed, vacant look to them.

With the pressure in my bladder relieved, my only thought now was to relieve the pressure in my throbbing cock. I knelt between her legs. Bracing myself on my arms, I moved forward until the head of my cock touched the lips of her open cunt.

"Yes," Lisa moaned, "Yes... Fuck me now!"

I moved my hips forward and down, and in one slow, steady motion, thrust my cock deep inside her.

"Oh, my God!" she screamed, "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!"

I remained still for a moment, savoring the feeling of her hot passage gripping so tightly against my cock. But I couldn't remain still for long. I drew my cock back, then began a slow in and out motion - out until the head of my cock barely remained inside her, and in until our pubic hair met.

"Oh, my God! Yes! Fuck me!" she cried out.

As I gradually quickened my strokes, Lisa reached down, and each time we came together I could feel her hand sandwiched between our bodies as she furiously worked on her clit.

I increased the speed of my strokes, and little whimpering moans started to come out of Lisa's mouth. Her head began to roll from side to side, her hair soaking up the piss from the tile floor like a mop. As her head flew back and forth, her hair, matted and wet with urine, clung to her face, covering her eyes and clinging to her mouth.

Now, her moans had turned into short, staccato screams. I continued to ram my cock in and out, knowing I couldn't last much longer. Suddenly, Lisa threw her legs around me and locked her feet together. Now, her lower body followed mine, and with each downward stroke, there was a loud splashing sound as her asscheeks slapped down into the puddle of piss beneath us.

I could feel a sharp tingling sensation in my balls. The tingle spread to my cock, and suddenly I felt the first blast of cum shooting out of my cock. I let out a long, loud uncontrollable moan as I continued to pound deep into her, my cock spurting wave after wave of cum deep into her cunt.

Lisa's face and chest began to blush red, and I felt a little quiver go through her body, and then the quiver became more pronounced. Her head rolled back and she let out a single, piercing scream, as her entire body quaked underneath me.

As my balls emptied their last load of cum, I began to slow my strokes, and I could feel Lisa's body slowly going limp beneath me and her breathing returning to normal. I stayed deep inside her, her cum-filled passage continuing to hug me as my cock slowly deflated. A minute passed, maybe two, before I pulled out.

Lisa sat up. Her hair, still matted and wet, clung to her face. Lower, her cunt gaped open, her cuntlips red and swollen. A little pool of white cum had formed at the bottom of her opening and I watched as it slowly dripped down in one long continuous string until it reached the puddle of urine on the floor.

Lisa slowly stood.

"I'm taking a shower," she said as she pulled a bath towel off the shelf. As she began closing the glass door of the bathtub stall behind her, she turned and looked down at me, shaking her head.

"Look at the goddamn mess you made," she said with a frown, throwing the towel down in front of me, "You better start cleaning it up right now."

She giggled and turned on the shower.

***** The End *****

Van999
Van999
477 Followers
12