To Protect A Prince Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, Sam. I shouldn't have done that."

"Done what?"

"Led you on."

Sam walked up behind him, dropping a kiss on the back of his neck. "Talk to me."

The seneschal sighed. "There's nothing to talk about."

"Yes, there is." Sam gently slipped his arms around Gordie, relaxing when the other man made no effort to move. "I know you want me, but you keep pushing me away." He kissed the rim of his ear, encouraged by the way Gordie's body leaned back into him. "Do you want me?"

"Yes." Gordie whispered. "More than you can possibly imagine." He turned in Sam's arms, falling head-over-heels into the depth of his blue eyes. "But I can't have you."

"Why?" Sam's fingers began to trace a tingling path down Gordie's jawline, following the collarbones as they slanted into the downy fluff of his chest hair. It was easy to push the material aside to find his hard nipple. "I guarantee that you could have me any way you wanted."

Gordie bit his lip when Sam flicked his nipple, sending shockwaves through his torso, then collapsed as his mouth engulfed it. Gordie moaned as Sam laid him on the soft grass and proceeded to ravish his nipples.Oh, Sam! The seneschal could barely breathe as lightning bolts of pleasure ran down his body, bringing his semi-hard penis into life. Suddenly, he wanted this so badly that he forgot about resisting. He pulled Sam's mouth down harder against his nipple and groaned again as he lightly bit it.

Sam sensed that something had changed in Gordie and he played with the blond's nipples until he was writhing in need. While his fingers unbuttoned the shirt, his mouth followed close behind, sucking and biting every inch of flesh that he uncovered. He reached the top of Gordie's breeches and kissed his way over to his pale hip, biting down into the soft flesh, but not drawing blood.

"Yes, my sweet. I marked you." He breathed hotly into Gordie's ear, licking and nibbling. "You're mine now."

Gordie moaned. Sam's mouth moved over the bite and he spent quite a long time sucking hard on the flesh, until he was satisfied with the mark. Gordie felt it throbbing in sync with his aching penis and was overjoyed when Sam released it from its leather prison. The breath caught in his throat as Sam tongued the fat head, then laid it onto his tongue, laving the sensitive underside.

"Oh, Sam. Oh, gods, yes!"

"You like that?"

"Oh, fuck yes!"

"Then tell me."

Heat flared in Gordie's cheeks, spreading down his body to where Sam's mouth touched his body. "I like that."

"You like what?" Sam moved his tongue back and forth over the helmet, delving into the wide slit and licking the dripping pre-cum.

"I like you licking my cock." Gordie choked out breathlessly. "Oh, yes, just like that."

"Like what?"

"Oh, keep sucking the head. Oh, yes, just like that." His hips flexed as Sam's mouth covered the head, sucking while his tongue flicked the underside and dove into the dribbling slit. "Oh, Sam. Don't stop."

Sam kept up the suction as he pulled Gordie's breeches completely off, freeing the heavy balls and exposing a beautiful carved set of muscled legs. Sam knew at once that he didn't just want to be between them, he wanted to feel them wrapped around his waist. He moved down to mouth Gordie's balls, pulling each of them in and gently sucking on them.

"Oh, Sam, please."

"Please what?"

"Please put me back in your mouth." Gordie couldn't help moaning, but Sam's wet mouth had covered the entire length of his swollen cock and he had never felt that before. He fought the urge to cum but Sam swallowed him again and again, his nose pressing into Gordie's pubes. The fire built in his balls, roiling and boiling until the finger Sam shoved into his asshole pushed him over the edge. "Sam!"

Sam was doing all he could to hold onto Gordie as he came. The shorter man's thick penis bucked on his tonsils, delivering a mouthful of creamy spunk as his own shot into the grass. He swallowed and groaned as another spurt coated the inside of his mouth and another covered his tongue. Sam counted a total of seven squirts and marveled as he struggled to swallow it all. The seneschal must not have sex in a long time, considering the size of the load. He moved up and kissed him.

Gordie could taste himself as he lost himself in the soft French kiss. "Thank you." He breathed. "You were my first."

"Your first?" Sam pulled back, wrapping one of Gordie's curls around his pinky. "You mean, you're a virgin?"

Gordie shook his head, sleepy and sated. "Yes. I've given once, but I've never ... "

"Received?"

"Yes."

"Then it's an honor to share my body with you, Gordie." He nuzzled Sam's neck. "But you never answered my question."

"Your question?"

"About why you couldn't have me."

Gordie bit back the pain in his heart and blissfully let sleep claim him.

12