All Comments on 'To Protect and Serve Ch. 04'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i love your work

i love your work its awesome and this story is so cool. im not in to the bsdm all that much but you make it work for this story.

laterklaterkover 15 years ago
Way Cool

I'm glad you're back and this one is off to a great start i have been hoping you would write something new having read most of your stories a dozen times or more each keep it comeing as always you rock

FernieLynFernieLynover 15 years ago
Always a pleasure

to proofread your work, and know that I'm reading the story ahead of the others, lol. Keep the chapters coming!

rgraham666rgraham666over 15 years ago
Loved it

As always. Hot, sweet and scary in just the right amounts.

Well done.

NiwaNiwaover 15 years ago
Very good!

Not really normaly into these kind of stories, but i love the way this one works. Very strong characters and story, what more could we want? oooh I know, more chapters ;) please keep up the writing.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 15 years ago
I check every day.

this is phenomenal. I love her fear of spiders, it adds a realism to the character.

knightofheartsknightofheartsover 15 years ago
Glad to see you back

Flawless victory as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Came for the rating stuck around for the details.

This is pretty damn good. It's the little details that I enjoy the most, for example, Clyde, who I imagine is big as a horse, keeps longhaired cats which he must love a lot because they need much attention. The juxtaposition tickles my funny bone. It is just one example of a lot of great dialog. I really enjoy the characterization as well; I can understand Shamira's relationship with her sister and her growing relationship with Clara and the rest of Shane's crew.

One thing that I have trouble justifying to myself is they all seem to talk the same way. They all feel like they use the same specific diction and tone based on their role/what they're doing right now. This might just be me reading poorly or with little imagination.

The juicy bits are not particularly to my taste through no fault of the author (I'm slightly more tame) so please pardon me if I skim them and enjoy the rest of the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wonder if the author will ever post anything new

i have read all the stores on his page sevral times but it doesnt look like there will ever be anything new from him deadmans world breathless and to protect n serve are 3 of my favrites all of his stories are worth another read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you!

This is a fun read! I'm having a great time.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

The scary little things like spiders or crocs or snakes or cockroaches or even having a vampire sister ....... Just little disturbing stuff ...... Fabulous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Have to say I love the story line but the sex is overdone (and boring) and I find myself skipping over large parts of the text in order to get on with the story. Turned a solid 5 into a marginal 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous