All Comments on 'To Rise Again Ch. 04'

by squeeker78

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Nice to see a chapter after so long. I love how you kinda changed it up in this chapter by reversing roles to a point. You showed a bit of vulnerability in Eithan. I'm not sure what to make of his relationship with his parents after his dad said that he knew he'd turn to him when he had no other choice. I like how you have the dreams happening and are keeping a question in place of who is driving it. It seems as if Raivyn is the one causing them for both men. I am wondering if you'll let us in on whether Eithan is straight/gay/bi? It seems like it is possible River is his mate and if so why would an alpha not recognize those signs? Unless he is straight and it wouldn't occur to him that it could be?

I'd say you might want to get someone to take a look at the chapters to do a final read over. There aren't many mistakes, but esp with a good work, it's good to polish it up. Great work and I hope to see another chapter soon!

cannd

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
Hmmmm...

All I could think of after reading this chapter was 'ease up, River, damn'! I mean the dude did just saved your life. I applaud Eihen or not going all alpha on his ass.

I am going crazy trying to figure out all of the aspects of what's not being told and that alone has piqued my interest. I need more details about River and his odd psychic connection with his daughter, Raivyn. Also, I don't recall you saying anything about there being pictures of Raivyn, so how did Eithen recognize her in his dream and not blame it on some weird figment of his imagination? And what's his deal? Is he or isn't he?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good so far

I do wish the chapters were longer, but this is turning into a great story. I think Eithen is one of these people who has hard time showing his feelings for others which is why he seems so distant with his dad and such a hard-ass with River.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
Raivyn is the key

There is some power in her to summom help for herself and the people she loves. I wonder if that power might be used later to help Donovan. And you know, like in most stories, if two people would just sit down and talk things out, so much trouble would be avoided.

I like Molly and her "understanding" because we know what's going on too.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Yay!

Oh, the questions that come to mind, lol! Glad the posting problems were solved! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
to hmmmmm

Eithen is so obviously gay, river is in the closet (anal is his favorite) raivyn has special abilities, my guess is astro projection among other things but I fear daddy can't handle it cause he's a boy. And don't you look like at least one of your parents? I mean really? Even if he didn't have pictures what other little girl is gonna be hangin around Rivers bloody body with a pleading look on her face? What other child would give a damn? Food for thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Every one but River

Why. can't. He just tell river what he doing.what is the point of keeping him in the dark.He should if nothing else not be surprised that his dominant boss is taking over or that he checked him out. It just stupid.you would think that would be a good way to keep river close which seems to be what he wants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous