All Comments on 'To Rise Again Ch. 10'

by squeeker78

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Agghhh!!

Cliffhangers should be outlawed and now I have to wait hurry please....

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
That was me below

Login pages agghh but now you get two votes yeah

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

You are driving me crazy with this story. I like it alot. I just think you are being unfair to your readers to give us 1 page per chapter, and just when we get into feeling the emotions and characters, it all ends. Besides, River knows that Eithen is helping him find Raivyn so why didn't he tell him about his vision of the building and Raivyn hiding?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
TOO SLOW

Too Slow and Too repetitive

Carrier_VioletCarrier_Violetabout 12 years ago
Hooray

Another chapter!!! Just wish they were longer and more drawn out. I am sooo into this story but I swear I am dying when I have to wait forever for these niblets of drama.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You are killing me!!

Just when i start getting into the story, it stops, it is driving me crazy!!! I don't know whether i should pull my hair out or find you and tickle you until you post the next several, not one, several chapters!! Please do not tarry and post the next chapters before i go insane lol

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 12 years ago
Oh wow!

Got a feeling things are about to boil over here, LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I like the story and the characters, but the chapters are way too short and the pacing is really starting to bog down. We get it that Eithen is a shapeshifter/lycan/werewolf and something also seems to be going on with River. I think we've been in approximately the same place for several chapters now. Let's move it along a little faster, please.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteabout 12 years ago
What?!!

What's going to happen???!!! This pace and the cliffies; OMG! You're well adept at telling a story, but at times... I feel like River, time to pack my shit, leave and never come back, but then your story, like Eithen, keeps pulling me back.

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsabout 12 years ago
Really good story

but...my final answer is D, all the above (and below).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Your story's like crack...

Its bad but I can't stop reading it. Its like a pug puppy so ugly its cute. You have fantastic ideas and the story is really wonderful, I get it and I am just as anticipatory of the next chapter as everyone else but your style of writting is just... people don't talk like this... period. Think of how you talk to your friends does it really sound like the dialogue you give your charecters? Right now I'm concerned about Raivyn and could give two shits about Eithen or River and considering they're the main charecters I don't think that's a good thing. Just food for thought. Hope I wasn't too harsh...

Shire

4catsrmine4catsrmineabout 12 years ago
Why?

When is the next chapter? And, why are all these chapters so short? You are leaving us hanging...please bring the next chapter soon!

squeeker78squeeker78about 12 years agoAuthor
A Note from the Writer

the next chapter has been submitted already, just waiting for them to approve it so check back in a few days... my chapters are the length that they are, I end them where it feels right to me... there may also be times where there will be delays between postings, not because the story is not written but because I am a MOTHER and my kids come before any of my readers and what they may want. Now, with that said, I hope you have enjoyed my 1st attempt at writing and will continue to follow along.

~MommaB~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Good on you for standing up to readers demanding to know when the next chapter is going to be there. A lot of readers on here seem to forget that the writers have a life, have things and people that are more important than them.

This is a great story, keep up the good work!

pleasureseeker5pleasureseeker5about 12 years ago
Just a reminder to all you impatient readers

The writers on Lit have busy lives and aren't paid for their work here. They do this because they love to write and aren't obligated to stick to a particular timetable or length, just to please us. I appreciate Squeeker's efforts and look forward to reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous