All Comments on 'To Save Her Daddy's Life Ch. 02'

by GWBosh

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent, but...

The ONLY complaint I have is that it ended so abruptly. I guess that my own lack of imagination gets in the way of completing stories in my own mind that don't close the way I like. It also keeps me from writing, so if you disagree with this, feel free to ignore it. Thanks for the story.

David48David48about 17 years ago
absolutely...

...far too brief a story. As much a fantasy as it was, it had the ring of truth to it. But please do carry it on to a more revealing climax than the one you chose. Doing a sequel maybe. So hot and sweet at the same time. Nice job...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
more please more

absolutely wonderful, a perfect story but more we all want more .. please please , you told it so well almost as if you had been there in fact as if you had .. but i want more

GWBoshGWBoshalmost 17 years agoAuthor
What happened next?

For readers who think the story was too short or ended abruptly, there is now a chapter 03 telling of Bali and beyond.

The easiest way to find it is to click on my name at the top of the page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good and Hot

Didn't mind the ending, the characters were believable enough so that I cared what happened.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago
Very Good

This story is great but could be so much better with an editor. Don't ever stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

""

After dinner they settled on the sofa to watch a DVD Bridget had hired.

""

I love seeing the random differences that pop up between english-english and american-english! Hehe. Hired vs rented, interesting! My all time favorite 'he spanked his daughter's fanny.' Hehe ;)

""

Her inexperience meant that she was totally unprepared for the intoxicating excitement and joy in her loins as Jim's lips and tongue caressed her clitoris and two fingers caressed her G spot.

""

Usually if I do this with my wife, a dual attack, I'll get 'Oh! That was really good, but you made me cum too fast!!' Hehe.

""

"Bit of discipline needed here," thought Jim. "They are so lazy, all they do is have sex and sleep."

""

I dunno, that sounds pretty disciplined to me, hehehe ;)

Well I've really loved the story so far! I really liked how you brought the two women closer and closer together, a much nicer approach than you normally see! :). I know I was on pins and needles waiting to see how it would pan out between the three!

Thanks for a great chapter, cant wait to read the last part!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous