To Save Her Daddy's Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GWBosh
GWBosh
407 Followers

Their mouths opened at the same time, their tongues entered each other's mouth at the same time, their hand went to each other's breast at the same time.

Jim came through the open door, saw what was happening and went back inside. Vicki noticed him, but Bridget facing the other way wasn't aware.

Vicki and Bridget separated.

"That's an interesting ring you have down there," Vicki whispered.

"Would you like to see it?" Bridget's voice was a croak. She eased herself out of the spa pool and sat on the side. She had to part her legs to give Vicki access.

Vicki lowered her head, her fingers moved along Bridget's thigh to her labia where she gently lifted the medallion. She lowered her head to have a closer look. Bridget felt her breathing start to falter.

Bridget had felt the delight of Vicki's fingers, now she felt her breath on her pussy. Bridget softly stroked her hair.

"I can't read the writing. What does it say?"

Bridget told her and Vicki giggled. Then on an impulse she bent further and kissed Bridget's pubic mound. A thrill went through Bridget's loins. She spread her legs more and leaned back. Vicki changed position and her tongue found Bridget's clitoris.

But then a chill went through Bridget.

"Was she mad? She was making love to a woman. She was being unfaithful to Jim who was nearby and she was doing it with Jim's daughter."

"I'm sorry Vicki, darling. I can't do this to Jim."

"Do what to Jim?" Jim's voice came from the doorway.

"Oh God, you've seen," shrieked Bridget.

"Yes, I've seen the most beautiful sight I have ever seen in my life." Jim came over and sat beside Bridget, his arm around her."

"Oh Jim, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me."

"My beautiful Bridget. There are only two women I love in this world. Only two women I will ever love. You, my darling and Vicki. Nothing could make me happier than you two loving each other."

Vicki had got out of the pool and sat on the other side of Bridget, her arm around you also.

"This is crazy," said Bridget. "You mean you don't mind."

"Now that you have got this far, I would mind very much if you stopped because of me."

Then he hesitated smiling.

"Always of course, that you might still need my cock from time to time."

Bridget giggled and clasped his cock. "Vicki is lovely, don't worry about me not needing that."

Relieved, she turned and kissed Vicki.

"Jim, darling, are you really sure?" But he had gone.

"I'll see you two in the morning," he called from inside the farmhouse.

Vicki and Bridget dried each other and hand in hand went to Vicki's bedroom.

For a long time they lay facing each other in a tight embrace, saying nothing.

"It seems strange holding each other like this with no cock sticking up in between," giggled Bridget.

"But your breasts feel so beautiful."

"And your pussy is lovely and soft. And what's this? It's moist already."

They lay kissing ardently, but initially more exploring than arousing with their hands as they became accustomed to a female body.

Bridget had been fascinated by Vicki's breasts the first time she had seen them on the beach and wriggled down to suckle her brown nipple. The effect on Vicki was instantaneous. She sighed, held Bridget's head tight and parted her legs.

Bridget explored her genitals. Her thighs, her public mound, her outer labia, all the more exciting Vicki. At last Vicki felt her two fingers open her inner labia and explore the fetid slipperiness inside.

"Oh darling Bridget you are so lovely."

Bridget was unsure what to do next, but then remembered how Jim stimulated her clitoris. The effect on Vicki was as magical as it always was with Jim. Vicki's body started jerking, her hips writhing. All Vicki's pent up frustrations from a year of enforced sexual abstinence were released in her orgasm.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh Oooo Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh,"

That released the last inhibitions of both women. Vicki put her face between Bridget's legs.

"Now I understand why Daddy liked sucking my cunt so much," she thought as she tasted Bridget's delicious musky, erotic juices. She also remembered Jim's techniques and as she licked and sucked Bridget's clitoris, as two of her fingers rubbed the sponginess of Bridget's G spot with the combined effect of a shrieking, panting, bouncing orgasm from Bridget.

After she had recovered her breath Bridget asked, "Have you truly not done this before darling, that was so wonderful?"

"No you are my first, and only woman. But I did remember what a lovely lover had done for me."

"He must have been so fabulously sexy."

"He was. I doubt I will ever find a man as masculine, as tender, as erotic."

"That's the same way I feel about Jim."

"Is it really?" said Vicki smiling to herself.

At 11 in the morning Jim brought in some brunch. The day was already hot and the women had thrown back all their bedclothes. They were lying side by side, their inner legs entwined. The outer legs splayed wide and each had a proprietorial hand over the other's pussy as they dozed.

Bridget woke when Jim came in and leaped off the bed and gave him an all embracing hug."I love your daughter so much, she is so sexy."

Then it was Vicki's turn. Her naked body crushed against her father and she gave him a full open mouthed kiss. "Bridget is so naughty, she's tired me out."

Bridget was a little surprised by the kiss and Jim's lingering stroke on Vicki's bare bottom but as she loved both of them so much she wasn't upset at all. In fact she thought they looked beautiful together.

They sat out at the balcony table, four beautiful naked breasts taking Jim's mind off his food. Bridget mused over Vicki's totally relaxed nakedness in front of Jim. Naturally she was happy with Vicki being fully open to her but thought, without making a judgment, that it was unusual for a daughter to be like this with her father.

"Perhaps they used to belong to a nudist club," she thought. "I'll ask Vicki later."

"I'm taking the car to do some exploring," said Jim. "Will you two find something to do for a few hours?"

"I'm sure we will," said Bridget patting Vicki's thigh. She desperately wanted Jim to fuck her, but thought of Vicki and then thought how much she would enjoy a day with her new lover."

Jim's cock was straining in its erection at the sight of his two beauties and he felt an agonizing sexual need in his loins. But he also felt that the women's relationship would be cemented if they were left to themselves.

After he had left they showered then went for a walk through the vineyard and down through the forest. The oak trees towered over them, but the forest floor was clear Birds flitted through the leaves chasing insects.

It was three hours before they returned, hot and sweaty from the climb up the hill. Another shower, both giving and receiving scalp massages and having their hair brushed. Naked they took a blanket out into the garden and lay together in the dappled shade under an olive tree. This time the sunblock was rubbed in with truly erotic massages.

Now that they had become confident and accustomed to each other's sexual responses their love making was leisurely and passionate.

Afterwards as Vicki lay in her arms, Bridget asked, "Vicki darling?"

"Mmmmm."

"You seem very relaxed being naked in front of Jim."

"Mmmmmm." murmured Vicki, but a feeling of dread ran up her spine.

"Were you members of a nudist club?"

Vicki thought. "Well in a way I suppose we were. It was quite a small club."

She didn't mention that Jim and she were the only members and the clubroom was a tent on the glacier for three days.

"You look lovely together," said Bridget.

Vicki went inside and got some pillows. She and Bridget then lay on their sides in the 69 position. Most of the time they idly explored each other's intimacies with their lips and fingers, but two or three times arousal overcame them and chirping of crickets was interrupted by groans of delight.

Jim had explored the local shops and studied maps for sights to see. Then he went on a leisurely hike of his own through another oak forest. He returned late in the afternoon.

Vicki and Bridget were asleep under the olive tree in their 69 position.

"Bit of discipline needed here," thought Jim. "They are so lazy, all they do is have sex and sleep." But then he looked in a different way and was overwhelmed by the beauty of the tangled limbs, by the contrast between Bridget's blond hair and Vicki's dark flowing locks.

God, he needed to fuck Bridget.

God, he needed to fuck Vicki.

He brought out some tea. The girls sat down cross legged as he told them some of the trips he had planned.

Bridget pointed to the map. There's a famous church there. I'd like to see that.

Jim hated sightseeing churches and surprised himself when he said, "Of course, darling."

Vicki adjusted her position. As she was sitting cross legged her labia were spread. Bridget looked and remembered the delights she had experienced in those beautiful feminine parts.

Then she became aware that Jim must have the perfect view of Vicki's intimacies. Neither of them seemed to be aware of this as they chatted away nonchalantly.

"Vicki tells me you used to be members of a small nudist club."

Jim saw the look of anguish on Vicki's face.

"Yes, it was very exclusive. Have you ever been a member of one?"

"No, Jim, I'm more than happy with just the three of us."

"Perhaps you are right."

"Bridget thought you and I looked very lovely together," said Vicki.

"You do, you really do. And you look so happy which is so nice," said Bridget.

As none of them had eaten since brunch and the sun would be setting in an hour they decided to have an early meal then watch the sunset from the spa pool.

There was no debate about swimming costumes this time they were not even considered. Bridget was in seventh heaven, her male lover on one side of her, her female lover on the other. She alternated between kissing and hugging Vicki and Jim.

"You always get the wine Jim, I'll get it this time." Bridget climbed out of the pool. It took her a little time as she decided to make up a fresh fruit platter. When she returned she wasn't surprised to see Vicki sitting on Jim's lap. She thought they looked lovely together. She wasn't upset. For goodness sake, she was making love to both of them and loved them both equally but in different ways.

Suddenly, like tumblers in a combination lock, it all fell into place in her mind.

Bridget stood and thought for quite a long time, then joined them in the pool.

"Jim, darling, you know that nudist club, you talked about before. I think I'd like to join it when we get back."

Jim and Vicki both felt a chill deep in their stomachs.

"It has sort of disbanded."

"Where did it meet?"

"Up in the mountains."

"Where abouts in the mountains?"

"You know, up there in the mountains."

Bridget kissed him on the cheek.

"Yes, I think I do know. Up on the glacier."

Jim and Vicki stared at their wine glasses and said nothing.

"And this club really only lasted for three days, didn't it."

Again silence.

"And you and Vicki were the only members."

"Bridget I can explain, it was my fault, I seduced Daddy."

Bridget's voice turned icy cold.

"Jim, sometimes you can be an absolute bastard you know that."

"But Bridget darling, we haven't done it since."

"That's exactly what I'm talking about.

"Only a bastard would spend nearly four days with my darling Vicki, who loves him as a lover as well as a father without fucking her.

"Only a bastard wouldn't have fucked her by now.

"Jim, here's young ring back."

With a dramatic gesture she threw her diamond ring in the pool.

Jim's mind was in a whirl. He couldn't quite understand all the different currents in Bridget's conversation.

Bridget got out of the pool.

She bent over Jim and surprised him with a long, loving kiss.

"You can bring that back to me tomorrow morning after you have given Vicki what she deserves."

Then she tickled his nose with her nipple.

Unable to contain herself anymore she burst into laughter and walked away leaving a stunned Vicki and Jim looking at each other.

Five minutes later Jim and Vicki were in bed. Jim was on top and Vicki's legs were wrapped around his waist.

"Daddy darling, do you remember how we fucked that first time. Could we do it like that again please."

So millimeter by millimeter Jim entered his daughter's welcoming slippery vagina until he touched her cervix. Each tiny movement seemed more intimate, more exciting, more loving than the previous.

Vicki sighed with the delight of feeling her most feminine intimacies filled by her father's strong, hard manliness. She thrust her hips and tightened her legs around him to be penetrated even deeper. She clamped her vaginal muscles around his cock.

"On my dear Daddy I had forgotten how wonderful this is."

Jim started his movement concentrating on Vicki's G spot, her hips started to buck in rhythm with his. Jim felt his and Vicki's excitement mounting and withdrew his engorged penis momentarily.

"Please Daddy I want to come on your cock."

Still tantalizingly slowly Jim brought her almost to her peak and kept his daughter on the verge for what seemed an eternity to Vicki. Then he thrust harshly, taking Vicki over the brink as she lost control of her loins when the surge of pleasure overcame her.

"Aaaaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaooooooh." Then Vicki burst into tears of unrestrained joy.

Jim thrust as deeply as he could spraying his semen onto his daughter's cervix.

Three hours later after they were both exhausted they went to Bridget and joined her in bed.

"Does he deserve to give me back the ring, Vicki?" asked Bridget drowsily.

"You know my Daddy, he certainly does."

"I'm going to report you to the child welfare agency the next time you don't fuck Vicki when she wants it, you bastard." Bridget kissed Jim, turned her back to him and reached for his hand to put on her breast. Vicki lay behind Jim and tenderly held his cock.

The next morning Bridget woke early. She disturbed Vicki as she arose from bed.

"You still have some catching up to do darling Vicki. I'll bring some breakfast later on.

Vicki had a strong recollection of how wonderful she felt in her father's arms, but her memory had lost the details of exactly what. But over the next three hours she relived those experiences as if for the first time.

How loving it was. How exciting it was, how tender it sometimes was, how uninhibited it often was, how her orgasms surged over her in waves.

EPILOGUE

The remainder of their time in France was spent in sexual bliss. There was never any rivalry as to who would couple with whom. Perhaps Bridget and Vicki spent most time together. After all Jim had two demanding women to satisfy. After all, God is probably a woman.

They went on a few treks in the forests, a couple of river boat trips and ate at restaurants in the village.

But the days they enjoyed most were spent lying in the dappled shade under the olive tree. After their sexual needs had been met, Bridget and Vicki would snuggle in beside Jim as he read to them. The sound of his voice, the chirping of the crickets and the songs of the birds were the only sounds to be heard.

Their favorite evenings were in the spa-pool as the sun went down. Often Jim asked Vicki and Bridget to sit on the edge so that he could watch the soft golden light of the sunset paint the beautiful bodies of his adored women.

Three months later Jim and Bridget married. Vicki flew over for the wedding. Afterwards she spent a week with her mother then joined Bridget and Jim for the last week of their honeymoon in Bali.

GWBosh
GWBosh
407 Followers