All Comments on 'To Tempt the Devil Pt. 01'

by ms_girl23

Sort by:
  • 207 Comments
P1aydat3P1aydat3about 2 years ago

I echo other’s calls for this to be continued. You have a delightful writing style. Please come back!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is absolutely marvelous-- it makes me sad that it was dropped at such a pivotal moment in its telling. If you ever decided to pick it up and finish it, I know that there would be a great deal of us who would be thrilled. Even after all these years, these characters deserve to be honored and their stories continued.

Either way, I hope that life has been treating you well, ms_girl. You are a great writer, and there are people still reading your writing, even now! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Someone please pick this story up and complete it

Its a torture when good authors like this one leave excellent stories hanging at gripping points and then forget about completing them.

I thought of trying to pick it up and continue it but author permissions and stuff are a barrier, I know little about that except that hopefully the author should open up this story to be picked up by other writers to complete, if s/he is not interested in it anymore.

BTW, have read all the author's works, simply outstanding work. I crave this style of writing and kind of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Marvelous story

Assuming this too won't be finished , nevertheless it is a marvelous story yet again.

Excellent writing, beautiful characters, plot and twists are fantastic , especially love the brother-sister duo and sassy female protagonist. Excellent writing and tale of confusions...reminds one of mid summer night dream and merchant of venice. Too good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where's the rest???

Absolutely fabulous story! I need more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved this story!!

I'm heart broken to see this story scrolled up almost fifteen years ago! Damn! I'll have to be satisfied with "part 1" as I don't think I'll see another part/ chapter.

I'm heart broken! This story was/is fabulous!

Madamoiselle_20Madamoiselle_20almost 6 years ago
Favourite author

God i created an account just to make the author my favourite. Please have the rest uploaded fast. I am dying here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow.

This is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please finish this story

Please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
PLEASE

i loooove this story, please finish it, ive been waiting for years, and ur sucha talented author u should publish these! PLEASE

OliviaMOliviaMalmost 8 years ago
I keep thinking about this one

It's been years and years since this was posted and yet I keep coming back to it. If I were up to the task, I'd finish it myself! As it is, I think the simplest ending might be best.

Vardon takes off after his erstwhile bride, there's a lot of yelling, which is then interrupted by Faith's brother. There's a lot of back and forth until her brother realizes what's happened.

"You... were ruined... by your own fiance? THAT was your grand plan?" Then he just starts laughing so hard he can't breathe.

And of course, he makes Faith go through with the marriage regardless, yada yada, happy endings for all. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

FINISH THE STORY PLEEAAAASE!!!!!!!

decade88decade88about 9 years ago
amazing

This story is amazing. Please complete it.

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

You are one of the most amazing writers on this site, and this is one of the best stories. I cannot believe it is incomplete. It definitely deserves a happy ending! Won't you please continue and finish this story? PLEASE?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can someone finish this?

I think its safe to say 10 years later this story will not be completed. Can someone else try please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What happened to Part 2??

The title of this chapter says: " Pt. 01" so logically, there should be part 2, epilogue, or at least, a closure chapter?

Even the prologue sounds mysterious and doesn't tie in with part one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
THAT'S IT??

I hope you read these comments....so many of us want you to finish it! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pls continue story. . .

It's such a great story. You should finish it. I want to know what happens with faith and vardon.

lola_shortcakelola_shortcakealmost 11 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

please finish!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Please start writing this again! It's absolutely wonderful!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic story

I love the characters; please come back and finish! I can tell there's cataclysmic sex and probably love in their future. You've left us off at the most exciting part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Continue

I want an ending!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Please please please please someone write a sequel to this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

newflowersnewflowersover 11 years ago
too bad

What a great fun story - I would have loved to read to a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another Story

Is there going to be a pt.2, please don't give up writing this its great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I wish they would finish...

It's terribly sad whatever happened to stop theauthor writing because this is an amazing story and I would have loved to read the rest, now I shall just live in disappointment with the possible hope it might be finished at some point. I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
:/ :/ :/

I can't even blv dt an idiot posted dt d author is dead nd others are really cosdrng dt... Just a frustrated reader putting off his frustration by telling dt d writer is dead. The writer just dsnt wanna finish ds.. plain nd simple

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I really hope you're kidding.

Wouldn't lit. have some way of accessing biographies and telling people the author's dead? if the author really is dead I think I might cry though... and this was posted in 04? this isn't looking good guys

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Are you sure the writer has passed away?

I checked the writers biography status and it says it was last updated in 2010?? Care to explain please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

but this was released in 04 and the author last published in 07...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
passed away

Guys unfortunately the author passed away shortly after the release of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I am hooked I cannot stop checking for updates please finish.

I have read many regency novels, however your story has truly captivated and drawn me to it. I am obsessed with your story your writing skills are so eloquent to that of talented writers who have become established in this day and age. I implore you please finish your masterpiece do not let such a gem disappear in times immemorial. I look toward to one day being truly surprised to find a conclusion to lady Faith and Lord Silverstons love story. I have dreamt many endings to this story but I await yours as you are the owner of this amazing story.

pinkdumbbellpinkdumbbellalmost 12 years ago
What's wrong with me?

For years I have obsessively checked for updates on this story, I need to learn to let go. I can't though, it's just too good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please finish.....

Please finish this amazing story. You have left me onedge for a long time, I have read this story at meat half a dozen times an yet I cannot get enough. Will you be so kind and put me out of my misery?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Really!!!

Your story is amazing! The plot is well done and the characters are all beautiful. But a cliff hanger! Really!!! And it's not only that, it's the fact that you wrote this in 2004 and didn't have the decency to finish the story. Lame!

Please finish this, I'm sure everyone would love to read what happens next!

amlaamaramlaamarabout 12 years ago
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

OH NO YOU DID NOT?!?! You just didnt do that?!?!?

Im begging you. You have to finish the story! Its not only an AH-MAY-ZING story but youre writing style has me addicted, like I wanna OD-addicted. Please finish the story - please. I didnt mean to shout at you but Im already going through withdrawal and its not pretty. Put me out of my misery please and finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please continue this story!!!

Please I beg of you I am hooked on to this story. I need you to finish this story and let me and many other adoring fans of yours get their regular fix of your inticing stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

You cant possibly leave a cliffhanger like that and not add onto it years later. Thats just cruel.

YannesYannesabout 12 years ago

no no no no no you cannot possibly leave like that . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please finish!

Amazing story!

Soul_childSoul_childover 12 years ago
Omg!!!!

This story is devine. Please say you I'll finish it. It's been years in the making with hundreds of comments.

I may as well finish it in my head-

Vardon and Faith lived happily ever after....

The End

(^_^)

cookies7cookies7over 12 years ago
oh my goodness!

You simply must finish this story. You are a very talented writer and this story is far too riveting to be left without an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
finish please

Please u have to finish this one of the best I have read please please please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carolienwcarolienwover 12 years ago
Please finish!!!

I loved it! please finish it! :'(

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

AAHHHH!!! I can't go on without knowing what happens....where's the rest of the story?!?! I'm addicted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

It's really Gud.. Iv bin cumin back to dis page for over 2 years to find out if it's completed.. Please do finish it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please please please :'(

I beg you from the depths of my heart please find it in you to complete this story! All your fans are counting on you! Make us happy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sadness:( wheres the rest?!

Wtf. I most certainly will die if I don't get to read the end of this! Do us all a favor and write the rest! This is cruel! :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Please finish!!! OMG! U have to finish this!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You must finish!!

This story is just to good not to finish. I agree with the earlier post that if your not going to finish then it should be taken down. It's great and it's just mean to not tell us how it ends. Love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEE FINISH THIS. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Come on!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish this story!!! it is remarkable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please complete

uve got me pulling my hair in frustration... this story s just too gd

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Please finish it! Hell, write the book and tell me where to buy it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

I love this story! But....I agree, finish it or take it down. It's not fair to read 12 pages of story then not have the satisfaction of following through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please

this is one of the best stories I've read, please finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You have 54 people who have favorited your story.

What other motivation do you need to finish a piece of work? We realise you have a life outside of writing stories but this is just ridiculous. Agree with the previous comment. Finish it or take it down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please!

Finish it or take it down. HATE it when these stories remain unfinished for YEARS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please MORE!

I never read romances but this is Perfect! Please please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good Luck!

Hope you'll get to finish this story

-jenn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please finish thissssss

its too good to be left unfinished:(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Write more!!!

You haveeeeee to finish this story!!!!!!!

HellokateHellokateabout 13 years ago
Aaaaaahhhh!!!

Please update us on whether or not you plan on continuing this story!!!

VegasValentineVegasValentineabout 13 years ago
you're killing me

This was amazing. I never read romance and I never liked regency england but just this one story has got me completely hooked. You're killing me hey, especially when I found out you wrote this 7 years ago :( It's amazing, you're amazing, I'm so distressed there is no end! haha. so tempted to fanfic the shit out of it and finish it myself!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great story

Please say your going to finish this story its one of the best ive read and i really want to know what happens next ive been waiting for 2 years in hopes you'll have posted it. please do it soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
pleaseeeee

please write the next one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WTF?!

Boooo! Evil cliffhanger.

pinkdumbbellpinkdumbbellover 13 years ago
Oh, Wow!

I first read this more than a year ago and loved it, every once in a while I would check to see if I missed an update. I was dieing waiting for one, but then people started posting that you were dead.

Congratulations on writing an incredible story that so many people love. And congratulations for being alive!

Would it be rude to start begging for more, now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
PLEASE WRITE MORE!!

This has me sitting at the edge of my seat! Please update this story when you get the chance I'm dying to know the fate of vardon and faith!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please continue!!!

this is a fantastic story, it should be a book. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please continue

Please finish the story, its so beautifully constructed for the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please continue

I have read this since a long time ago, but you seem not to be adding to it. Just now, I checked your account and saw you claim that you are still alive, so (I know this is rather selfish) please continue the story. I'm dying of suspense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG

this is one of the best stories i have ever read.... plzzz CONTINUE

sxybtch343sxybtch343over 13 years ago
Yea! the author is alive.

I am so happy this story will eventually be finished. This is so good I think it should be published. I wish the author a happy and healthy life.

Mel_the_redheadMel_the_redheadover 13 years ago
Very enjoyable!

I have to admit that I almost didn't read this when I saw the "Pt. 01" and no subsequent postings. But when I saw that it was 11 pages I decided you had probably developed everything enough for it to be enjoyable even if it wasn't complete. I'm glad I read it. It was very good, and I will join with the other commentators in encouraging you to complete the story. Or perhaps you have posted it on a different site? I would love to know!

BirdsongBirdsongover 13 years ago
Another bit of warm encouragement...

This is a delightful story, and I can only hope to offer warm encouragement to bring it full circle and complete it. The characters are complex and oh so human. It's been a while, but here's to hoping that they find their way back to the page. :)

bkluvrbkluvralmost 14 years ago
is anybody out there...

I can see that you uploaded this story in 2004, and that your last post was in 2006... is it likely that you will be finishing this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Please continue your story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More, please

I absolutely love the development behind your characters, and this one was not a disappointment. Please continue this, as well as your other stories. I will be waiting!

LolaLady925LolaLady925almost 14 years ago
Continue!!

Please continue your story!!!! I love this and must find out what happens to Faith and Vardon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This was brilliant

I loved this story from the get go.

You simply have to post another chapter.

Oh and I really appreciate the length of this chapter. I'd waste time.

God the tension just snaped at the end and vardons obsessionwith faith is hot. I love reading it

Come on there a loads more people reading this story than those who've commented and we'd love another chapter

firstkiss69firstkiss69about 14 years ago
hopeful

oh that story was so good. I've read published books that weren't that good. Hope the author didn't die because the ending to that story would be brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ughhhh...

I'm so mad I read this, only to find it will probably never be finished. I wish I could go back in time and worn myself that I was about to be disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Waaaaaah!!!!!!

How can this story be left like this?! It's one of the best on this site and it's been left unfinished!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the author died?

where's your proof she died?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Say it ain't so...

I've just spent a tremendous amount of time reading this amazing story only to find that it ended in a cliff hanger (4 years ago)! Someone below posted that the author died. Is that true? I hope not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
who said that she died!!

bloody idiot.. cant say anything +ve

~

gary

(garyandrewsbodyguard@yahoo.com)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
she died?!?!

are you serious? she died, are you 100% sure? :'(

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The author has died 2 years ago

The author has died 2 years ago...unfortunately

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story!

Great story! Worthy of publishing! However the cliffhanger is unjust without a prompt sequal. Otherwise, great plot, believable characters, and love the story overall. Definite page turner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing !

I loved EVERYTHING about this story except the cliffhanger and the fear it won't be finished!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

One of the best I've come across. The author hasn't written in half a decade though. I hope she is okay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hey!!! where's the part 2????

it's been 5 years... where is the part 2??? don't leave us hanging... please post the next one... loved it!

LaurenAmandaLaurenAmandaalmost 15 years ago
:O

it can't be left like this! please please put part 2 up! this story was amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
GGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH

WOMAN I HAVE READ THIS $TIMES AND YOU HAVE NOT UPDATED SINCE 04. FIVE BLOODY YEARS.

PLEASE UPDATE!

good god.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
PLEASE finish!

pleeeaasssee finish this! its one of the most exciting stories ive come across....and its not one whose ending we can guess...i cant seem to link the prologue at all!!!

please finish it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
People are Begging for a Sequel!!!!

Lovely Story..

U can judge how much people love it that some of them are literally begging you (me included) to continue with it...

hoping that you will listen to your fans and write again soon..

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This is why the rules of submission

should be changed. The story should be complete before submission is allowed. Even some of those that are finished aren't posted timely allowing weeks and even months before each chapter is posted. One has to go back and re-read the story to remember what it was all about. Maybe readers should start complaining to the staff of Literotica for some change. Since this story was left hanging, I won't comment on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What the ????

I just finished reading this, thought it was great, and then nothing?! No true ending just a to be continued. When??!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
i just stayed up all night reading this

and it has no ending!! come on! after committing yourself to 11 chapters, it only makes sense to conclude the story... come on, please?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous