To the Bottom of the Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucas could hear the breathing behind him, could smell the lube, caught her scent.

Hitchcock, fuck it was Hitchcock!

He felt her begin to grind the strap-on harder and faster as she tugged at his hair pulling his head back. The thought of her on the nautilus doing the thigh compressions filled his mind and Lucas pushed back against her, willed her on.

Oh fuck, I love this part, she thought.

The waves of pleasure were spreading out from the dingus, Hitchcock was tugging at his hair with one hand and mercilessly tugging at one of her nipples with the other, pressing her tit almost flat against her ribcage and wanting to scream. Her orgasm came at the apex of a thrust in, Hitchcock felt herself catch against the inner surface of the dingus and began to shudder violently as the orgasm swept through her, she triggered the camera almost without realising it, the fingers in her hand contracted rhythmically and four exposures dropped to the deck.

Lucas felt her thrust and then pause as the thing in his ass shuddered inexplicably, the whirr of the camera happened over and over and suddenly she was still. He felt her breasts on his back on knew that she had slumped forward onto him; he was surprised at how light she seemed. The cylinder slid out of him and he felt just a little sorry, a little sorry and a lot used in an unfamiliar way.

Hitchcock recovered quickly.

He must know by now, she said to herself, laughing a little inside.

She felt like running a 10 kilometre trail.

This is how a guy must feel, god how I love to fuck.

She lifted herself off Lucas' back and sat heavily on the end of the bed, turning to look at his shivering body and revelling in the sight.

His limbs were growing numb and his ass was on fire, Lucas felt the weight lift from his back and heard the bunk shift as Hitchcock settled back.

How much longer will she keep me like this? He wondered, suddenly fearful that someone might come in or an alarm could sound, how would he explain his condition away?

Lucas was relieved when the restraints were undone, eager to hear the last rip of velcro that meant he was free. The ball in the mouth came out and only the blindfold was left.

"Touch the blindfold and I'll break your wrist." Hitchcock's words, snapped out in her demanding tone, caught his hand just as he was reaching for the mask that ran over his eyes.

Lucas held his hand in the air, waiting for other instructions. A subtle change in air temperature told him that she was standing just inches away, but as he moved his hand towards her she stayed just out of reach.

Hitchcock was pleased; he still reached out for her even after being taken up the ass. She took it to be a good sign and grabbed his hand, concentrating on his face.

"Lieutenant, is that you?" Lucas was keenly aware of the hold on his hand and the angry ache in his ass, what the fuck was next?

Seated on the bunk he was pulled forward toward the heat and his hand was laid on a breast, the nipple projected between the middle and ring finger, he felt it stiffen under his hand. Lucas gave a gentle, experimental squeeze and stopped, half expecting a rebuke and punishment. Neither was forthcoming so he elected to be bold. He leant forward and took the nipple in his mouth, rolling it between his tongue and top lip. He felt her hand on the back of his head pulling him toward her and used the flat of his tongue on the hardening bead.

Hitchcock grasped his hand and lifted it to her mouth, she began to gently suck at the fingertips and bite the pads, Lucas had reached out with the other hand and was running his fingers over the top of her thighs, a pleasant enough sensation but not what she wanted. Kneeling in front of him Hitchcock manoeuvred his hand into her pubic hair.

The muscle tone in her thighs felt great to him, a soft layer of fine skin concealing a powerful mass of active muscle that was quivering slightly. She continued to work on his fingertips and Lucas could feel his erection topping out. Then she shifted position a little and his hand was now resting on a pad of fine, delicate pubic hair. He ran his fingertips in small circles and then slid them down till he felt the lips parted before them, with a small pause Lucas' hands moved into her sopping pussy. He ran his fingernails over the labia and onto her clit; he felt her quake and her breathing changed its rhythm. Working in a circular pattern down below Lucas pulled his other hand out of Hitchcock’s mouth and bent forward to kiss her.

Hitchcock was enjoying the feeling of Lucas' delicate fingers as they busied themselves on her pussy, he was in no hurry and the sensations were growing, she could feel the warmth building in the pit of her stomach as he worked. The fact that he leant forward came as no surprise, but he was probably expecting something a lot more gentle. She used the hand on his head to bring him towards her with his head tilted and she pressed her advantage to shove her tongue into his mouth. Lucas started and his hand lost it's rhythm for a moment but he quickly recovered and began to fight his way into her mouth.

Lucas hadn't expected her to shove her tongue into his mouth; he liked it but hadn't expected it. However, he had an advantage. The palm of his hand was on Hitchcock's mound with his fingers working at her clit, he pressed with his palm and pushed two of his fingers into her cunt. The inside of her felt silky smooth under his hand and he ran his fingers around until they rested just inside. Using the pads of his fingertips he went to work on her, echoing the movements of his fingertips with the pressure from his palm.

Hitchcock realised that she was coming when Lucas bit hard into her lower lip, with the beginning of a wave of pleasure cresting out she tightened against his fingers and broke contact with his mouth long enough to grab a breath and take one of his earlobes in her teeth and bear down on it as retaliation for the bite. At the peak of her orgasm Hitchcock became aware, for a moment, of everything surrounding her with crystal clarity - the way her thigh pressed between Lucas' legs, the feel of his pulse through his erection, how his tongue worried at her jaw line and how her nipples caught against the tiny brush of hair on his torso. She let go of his ear and dropped back against the bunk's thin mattress.

"Get me a glass of water, Wolenczak." Hitchcock was breathing heavily, mouth dry from the exertion, her voice croaked slightly.

"Am I allowed to take off the blindfold, Lieutenant?" Small, hurt voice. Lucas hadn't been expecting to be talked to this way, not after this.

"Only to see that you don't spill any," She was smiling, watching his reaction. "But don't you look at me, or I'll make you suffer."

She noticed Lucas' cock stiffen at that suggestion, showing how quickly the boy could be trained. Hitchcock regretted having left the other toys in her locker.

But, she thought,they'll be other opportunities to put them to use.

Lucas got off the bunk and made his way, by touch, over to the basin. He walked carefully. His ass was sore, but the discomfort mixed with the slick sensation of the lubricant, over to where he thought he should be. It was only then that he slipped the blindfold up a little. The hand that filled the glass from the drinking tap shook. Lucas looked up at his reflection, sleep tousled hair wet with perspiration and eyes wide in shock. He could see behind himself in the glass and realised that Hitchcock was looking straight back at him.

"What did I tell you, Lucas?" She was reclining on his narrow bunk, delicate skin and full breasts illuminated only by the light from Darwin's swim tube. A shifting, opalescent blue cast that heightened Lucas' sensation of being in an impossible dream. "Put that back on and get back over here."

He approached hesitantly, careful not to spill from the glass. Hitchcock could see clearly the track of his cum up his body and delighted in the sight of his freshening erection.

"Stand there boy. Stand very fucking still." Hitchcock took the glass from him and drank a mouthful. "This is warm. Fill it again."

She threw the remaining liquid across his face and upper chest. Lucas felt his torso contract. His head lowered a couple of degrees and the glass was thrust back into his hands.

"Leave the blindfold on this time. I'm watching you." The voice had an iron rod wrapped inside.

Again Lucas shuffled over to the basin, this time he let the tap run until the water was ice cold. He could hear Hitchcock's breathing change in pitch and frequency but concentrated on the job at hand.

Hitchcock divided her time between checking Lucas' work, flicking through the Polaroids and jamming as many fingers up herself as possible. As he returned she had to work hard to stop herself from laughing at him. Wet, naked and with his head bowed he seemed highly comical. Then she realised that she wanted him again.

"Give the glass to me." Lucas was almost arm's length from her and was steeling himself for another dousing.

Hitchcock sipped at it, "Acceptable, now kneel for me, here." She guided him down onto the floor.

Again Lucas found himself on all fours in front of Hitchcock. Not even in his wildest fantasies had he imagined anything like this. She moved off the bed and past him to the sink. There was a soft sigh and the sound of something being rinsed under the tap. Then she came back to stand behind him again.

"What are you afraid of, Lucas?"

Hitchcock was sorely tempted to but the dingus back on and have him that way again, there was no way he would resist. Instead she put a hand onto his waist and let it creep round. Standing over him she allowed one of her nipples to graze his back. With her other hand she slid the butt plug into him.

Lucas realised how fully Hitchcock was in control when he felt her touch him and move her hand into his pubic hair. He was almost expecting something else to happen and wasn't disappointed when she pushed the plug into him. Again Hitchcock moved back to the bed, he heard it move as she sat down on the edge of the bunk.

Catherine looked down at Lucas kneeling in front of her and exulted in the sensation. With the Polaroid she took another couple of pictures and then set the camera aside. The brief frigging she had given herself while Lucas had been filling the glass hadn’t assuaged the feelings in her cunt.

"Come here Lucas, don't get up. Shuffle over her as you are."

Lucas moved towards her voice and found himself confronted by a knee, Hitchcock put her hand on his head and guided him the rest of the way. She smelt warm, alive and very faintly of sweat. Lucas felt her hands on his face, running over his eyebrows and nose; her hands had the same scent on them. He found himself salivating spontaneously and swallowed heavily. Her hands urged him forward again and Lucas was enveloped by her scent; heavy, he realised, with musk and the unfamiliar odour of lubricant. Lucas let himself be drawn in.

Catherine had herself pried open and held the hair on the back of Lucas' head firmly; she felt his exhalation on her exposed clit and felt it harden. His tongue touched her first just above her clitoris but Lucas worked his way down remarkably fast. He was describing small circles on the delicate skin and quickly encountered the stiffened bud. He paid particular attention to that spot, working at it diligently with a scouring tongue and the occasional gentle bite.

Hitchcock let go of his hair, Lucas needed no further encouragement, his tongue swirled at her. She leant back on the bunk and draped her legs over Lucas' shoulders.

Lucas realised that Hitchcock was cumming when her legs wrapped round his head and the gentle movements of her torso turned into powerful flexing waves that jammed her cunt into his face. Almost without thinking he shoved his tongue deep into her vagina and felt that take her over the edge. The inner walls seemed to buckle inwards, echoing the movements of her powerful musculature. Lucas found it impossible to breathe; each stolen gasp was flooded with her scent. The legs around his head relented, slid back onto his shoulders; the backs of her heels catching the angry indentations her nails had left.

Lucas knew what he wanted; instinctively he stood up from the crouch he was in, Hitchcock’s legs still caught over his shoulders, and gripping the base of his erection slid himself into her. He was astonished by the heat within her; it was almost as if the Lieutenant, his superior officer, was alight. Liquid fire ran from her, enveloping him.

Hitchcock was shocked by the power of her orgasm and lay momentarily stunned, she became dimly aware of the motion of the boy inside her; the growing feeling of the blood rushing through his erect cock and the faint twitches as it swelled and bumped against her.

Lucas could feel himself within her, his cock butted against her cervix as though trying to breach that last defence. Holding her legs with one arm pressed across his body he first tore off the blindfold, then reached around and stretched backwards to get hold of the butt plug and attempted to move it in symphony with his thrusts.

There was a shift in his rhythm and Catherine looked up at the face of the boy, sheened with sweat, earnest, lips bitten inwards as he leaned behind himself and began to toy with the plug she had given him earlier.

“Lucas, come onto the bed, I’ll help you,” Hitchcock whispered.

He looked down at her; she was lost for a moment in the soft blue of his eyes and his slightly dazed expression. Filled with resolve and with his throbbing cock Hitchcock wrapped her legs around his waist and did a half sit-up until she could catch hold of him under the arms. The change in position forced his erection to press more heavily on her G-spot and Hitchcock could not help but grind against him for a moment, feeling the ridge of his helmet against her there.

“Turn around, Wolenczak, and sit on the bed. I’m gonna ride for a while,” Her voice was stronger this time, more insistent.

She leant into him as he turned around and sat on the corner of the bed, her hair spilling against his chest. Hitchcock could hear the beat of his heart and feel the echo of its pulse.

“Lay down Lucas, you loose this hard-on and I swear you’ll regret it,” the note of control returned to her.

A shadow of fear swept over his face, he suddenly looked very young, she leant forward and kissing him hard on the lips gripped him with muscles that there were no machines for in the weight room.

Lucas almost jumped; he felt as if he was held by the root of his erection, that any more pressure would crush him. Then Catherine turned around on his cock and faced away from him; she stayed there for a moment and then leant forwards, never once releasing her hold or varying the long, slow stroke she had established. Lucas lifted his head off the mattress pad and watched her ass moving in the half-light. He could see the point at which they were joined when she reached the apex of her stroke, could feel the ring of muscles in her cunt holding the crown of his cock and then she plunged back down his length again. He felt as if he were floating.

After a few moments Hitchcock grasped the root of his erection and took hold of Lucas’ stones; they were high and tight, nestled there covered with the same fine, soft hair that he had so sparsely on his chest. In order to get to what she was looking for Hitchcock shifted again, one of her legs was now between Lucas’, she used his bent leg to lean against as her left hand snaked under him seeking out the plug that he had been working earlier.

Her shift pressed his manhood even further into her than before, she could feel his balls rising and throbbing with each successive plunge. Her deft fingers found their goal and Hitchcock began to move the plug as a counterpoint to her strokes. That warm feeling returned; her breast rested against his leg, the nipple sliding against the tensed muscle and fine hair.

Lucas found himself transfixed by the sensations, the perfect pitch of her movements, the firm grip on his balls and feeling of the plug slowly being rotated were beginning to overwhelm him. He reached out and found his hand resting on her butt; he slid it down to her asscrack and found her wet with sweat and lube. The puckered rose of her asshole yielded easily to his middle finger; he took his meter from her motions and after a moment gave her the ring and index fingers as well.

Hitchcock wasn’t surprised when Lucas slipped his finger up her ass; she was when he stretched her with more. Catherine was glad she had lubed up so carefully, the balls in her hand felt ready to cook off at any moment and she too was ready to go. She lifted herself off his cock and moved forward on the bunk, a little away from him.

Lucas slumped back; so close to coming and she’d stopped, it was his fault and he was going to suffer. These thoughts raced through his mind, then he heard her soft voice. Lucas lifted himself to look at her, she was crouched at the end of the, on all fours waiting for him.

“Fuck me in the ass, Wolenczak. And that’s an order.” Her legs spread wide Lucas moved between them and presented his glans at her hole.

“Wait a second,” she reached back between her legs and took hold of him by the balls again. “You’d better do this properly boy or you’ll wish you’d never been born.”

Her eyes burnt with desire, looking back at him with that long brown hair hanging down to the bunk, he stuttered out, “Yes. Yes ma’am.”

And shot his mark.

If he thought the grip within her cunt had been astounding Lucas had no marker against which to compare the force with which Hitchcock held him now. This wasn’t as smooth a ride as her cunt but the feeling of her asshole pinching at him made up for it. As for his balls, it was as though Hitchcock was expecting him to try and back off. One false move and they would be torn from him, held as they were by a handful of scratching nails.

She could feel the cum welling in his balls, could feel the head of his cock flaring and the sperm beginning to flow; Hitchcock gave him one last scrape across the back of the balls and held him tight around the base of his cock. She wanted to feel the seed as it rushed into her, before she was filled with hot, wet fire.

Lucas was coming. He knew there was absolutely no way to stop himself now, the fingernails scratching him across the balls tipped him over and for the second time that night an intense feeling of rushing pressure had him slamming himself into her, wanting to bury himself inside Hitchcock’s quivering ass.

Lucas began to thrust deeper and harder than before, she tensed against him and willed him on, jamming fingers from her free hand into her cunt as she felt the first pulses of sperm rush up his member and fire themselves deep inside her. The heat of the sperm and the sudden coalescing of the sensations around her pushed her into another crashing orgasm. She felt Lucas sag onto her back as the force of his exertions overcame him and she too leant heavily into the mattress. His cock slipped out of her and Lucas rolled off to lie next to her foetal form.

Catherine lay for a moment, felt the fire fade from her senses and some of the cum slip out of her, she was wet with sweat and exhausted. Pulling the thin blanket over the two of them she nestled next to the teenager, rested one hand on his prick and playfully cupped his balls.

“Not half bad, Wolenczak. But we’ll soon get you into shape.”

The hand on his balls was either a threat or a promise; Lucas couldn’t decide which prospect excited him more.

******

A week later…

Hitchcock liked to play a long game. It was enough for her that Lucas moved carefully around the ship for a couple of days after their encounter, he was trying not to show his discomfort and that amused and excited her more. She thought back to the first time she had been used like she had used Lucas, remembering the confusion and shame mixed with the longing for it to happen again.