To the Bottom of the Sea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week later Hitchcock stepped out of her cabin and made her way to the narrow space Lucas called home. The late shift had taken stations and the rest of the crew were either already off duty or going off. No one noticed the difference in Hitchcock’s gait as she moved through the ship.

Lucas was crouched in front of a box of electronics that he had turned up in one of the storerooms; he had the cabin heat up and was wearing cut-off shorts and a tee shirt. A sweat stain glowed darkly on the back of the shirt. In his concentration he almost didn’t hear the knock at the door, but started when he realised that some moments had elapsed.

The door swung back and there he was, the distant look of concentration in his eyes. Katherine felt the weight of the toy and knew that tonight was only a prelude, a chance to refocus Lucas’ attention, it was all about timing.

“The gym, now,” With that she turned on her heel.

“But, Lieutenant...” Uncertainty mixed with desire rushed across his face.

She paused in the corridor and spoke over her shoulder; “You’re either coming, or you’re not.”

Lucas snatched up the ratty pair of sneakers that lurked by the door and, pulling a light jacket on, hopped after the Lieutenant.

The gym was unoccupied, Hitchcock sat waiting for him. The door could not be locked, but the equipment locker was large. Lucas hurried through the door, looking over his shoulder he almost fell over the rowing machine. He blushed red; Hitchcock felt a flash of desire for him, just like the first night.

“Are you okay, Lucas?” Hitchcock tried to sound sincere; she didn’t truly give a fuck what he felt like emotionally. Just what he felt like physically.

“Yeah, fine. What’s this about?” he was hesitant, guarded but needy at the same time.

“Let’s get some privacy.” Hitchcock had the locker door open and stepped inside.

Alarm and lust jostled for position in his voice, “But, Lieutenant, here?”

“I’m waiting, Wolenczak. You know how I hate that.” Lucas almost fell over himself in his hurry to make it into the small, crowded space.

The only light was a low powered luminescent strip; the discarded equipment smelt of oil and the excursions of others, Katherine had moved as far into the space as she could. Lucas moved toward her, the jumpsuit she was wearing was unzipped almost to the waist and Lucas could see the outline of her breasts, his fear melted and he began to salivate.

Hitchcock watched as the colour changed in his face and he swallowed heavily, “You may touch me, Lucas. But only for a moment.”

Hitchcock took his hand and pressed it to her breast. Lucas could feel her breathing and the fine texture of her skin, the way her nipple grew erect as he gently moved his hand. He bent forward, eager to take it into his mouth. With a savage motion Hitchcock yanked him away, gripping him hard enough around the ear to make him yelp.

“I offered only a touch, nothing to do with your sluttish mouth, Wolenczak. Get down,” there was venom in her voice that Lucas had missed, he went to his knees and looked up at her.

Hitchcock didn’t release her hold on his ear and kept him close to her. Lucas could smell her excitement, however something was different about her today.

“I’ve got a job for your sluttish mouth, boy.”

With that Hitchcock yanked her zipper all the way to the bottom, the dildo in its harness sprang out.

“I used that earlier, I was bored. But I haven’t had time to wash it. Wash it for me, now.”

Lucas looked up at her, confused.

“Wash it, how?” he asked.

Hitchcock gripped his other ear and turned his head toward her groin.

“Are you being deliberately stupid, boy. Wash it with your slut mouth. Now.”

Lucas was close enough now to catch the smell of the dildo. It was heavy with her scent, yet more saliva flooded his mouth and he took the prosthesis into mouth, running his tongue over the unfamiliar contours.

Hitchcock watched Lucas working, she was right; the boy could be quickly and efficiently trained. The sight of him bent to his work, and her will, excited her.

“Enough boy, stand up,” Lucas stood, but wouldn’t catch her eye. “Did you enjoy that?”

“Yes.” He was looking at the floor plates.

“You did, didn’t you? Does that surprise you? That you liked having my cock in your mouth?”

Lucas nodded, he was blushing again.

“Drop your shorts.”

Lucas did as he was told, his cock strained at his underwear.

“Did you have that before you had it in your mouth?”

Lucas shook his head. Hitchcock moved her hand between his legs and began to stroke the back of his balls with a fingernail. Lucas’ head moved involuntariarly forward, as if pushed from behind.

“What shall we do about this then? Should you be punished for enjoying having a cock in your mouth?” Hitchcock dug her fingernails into his scrotum and Lucas winced, only then did he meet her gaze.

“Yes.”

Hitchcock went to her knees in front of him and tugged Lucas’ trunks down. Taking his cock in her hands she pulled firmly back on his foreskin, revealing the crown of his erection. He was already wet with precum, Hitchcock took hold of his balls and held them firmly down, gripping them at the joint between his erection and sac.

Lucas was staring down at her, his head still bent, voice tiny “… please?”

Hitchcock didn’t speak, just took his cock into her mouth.

She started gently sucking on it, then began to slowly move the soft skin back and forth, all the time holding his balls tightly. They stayed like that for some moments, then without thinking about it Lucas ran his fingers into her hair and took hold there. He started to fuck her mouth, gently at first; Hitchcock began to use her tongue. First worrying at the tip of his cock and then concentrating at the point where the shaft and head met.

Lucas could feel the pleasure build, her hard grip on his balls seemed to slow him down; he tried to push harder into her mouth, wanting to cum, but she was in control of the depth of his thrusts. He slacked off and Hitchcock took up the pace, moving her mouth up and down his shaft, his erection was now so hard it was almost painful.

Hitchcock could feel Wolenczak’s balls getting ready to cook off; she picked up her pace and started to work harder on his cock. She liked the feel of the soft skin and hard flesh beneath in her mouth and enjoyed the subtle taste of him. Judging her moment perfectly, she released her fierce grip on his balls, holding him only so as to stop him fucking her tonsils as he came.

As her hold slackened Lucas felt his orgasm rush over him, with a groan he felt himself empty into her mouth, he stood there stunned by the force of his ejaculation. He didn’t know how long it had taken, how long they had been in the locker risking exposure. More to the point he didn’t care.

Katherine had expected to finish the night with Lucas unloading into her mouth, she had no option but to swallow his cum down. Noting as she did so how every man, or boy, she’d ever had had a distinct taste. Looking up Hitchcock realised that Lucas had almost fainted under the force of his orgasm. He was swaying.

“I’d put those shorts back on if I were you, Wolenczak. Wouldn’t do for you to march about the ship at half mast,” His erection hadn’t flagged, she noticed. “On second thoughts, don’t bother, come over here.”

Hitchcock went to an unused exercise bench and patted the vinyl surface. Lucas moved as if he were on autopilot, shuffling over with his shorts around his ankles.

He sat heavily and looked at her blankly, “Lieutenant?”

Without a word Hitchcock threw a leg across his thighs and manoeuvred his cock past the jockstrap the dildo hung from and impaled herself on his erection. Lucas snapped into focus.

“Did you enjoy that, Lucas?” she held herself still on his rod.

“It was great,” again Lucas sounded almost shell shocked.

“Are you enjoying this?”

“Absolutely.”

Hitchcock heaved herself up and down his pole, her hands on his shoulders, her false cock pressed between them. Lucas reached down and grabbed the silicon cylinder.

“Does it detach?” he asked, looking into Hitchcock’s eyes.

“Let me.”

Settling back onto his thighs, his cock jammed against her cervix, Hitchcock ripped the velcro restraints that held the mock cock in place and slid it off. She felt freer without it on and began to slide against him again.

“We need to move up the bench,” Lucas said, beginning to slip up the vinyl covered seat, Hitchcock still fixed on his cock, “turn away from me and lean forward.”

He propped a leg on the bench for her to use as a rest. The slap caught him by surprise.

“Who the fuck are you to give me instructions?” Hitchcock didn’t shout but hissed the words out. Again Lucas looked surprised and bewildered.

“But I only want to please you.”

“And that is the only reason I indulge you, boy. Never forget who has the whip hand.” Perhaps literally, she thought?

Hitchcock turned away from Lucas and leant against his leg, she shifted so that he had a clear shot at her anus. Taking the dildo again in his mouth, this time to lube it a little, Lucas watched as Hitchcock opened herself to him. The puckered mouth of her anus opened for him slightly and he pressed this second cock into her. It didn’t slip in as easily as he had when he’d fucked her like that, he noticed, the dildo almost seemed to catch against the skin. Fearing that he might tear that skin, Lucas let a little more saliva fall onto the shaft of the cock and watched as it pooled against the opening in her body.

The dildo took a little more force than usual to slip past her sphincter, Katherine noted. She hadn’t expected the boy to improvise and hadn’t brought any other kit with her. The slightly drier feel of the dildo moving inside her wasn’t unpleasant and the boy was being careful. Hitchcock started to move on Lucas’ cock again; with her arsehole satisfactorily plugged she hurried toward her orgasm.

Lucas couldn’t work out why the sensations within Hitchcock had changed, until he realised that he could feel the dildo through the walls of her cunt. He manoeuvred it until the tip lay against ridge of his glans, the pressure adding to the sensation of her hot cunt as she ground against him.

Hitchcock didn’t have to wait long, her orgasm built in the pit of her stomach.

They hadn’t spoken for some minutes, “Fuck me harder with that thing.”

“Couldn’t it hurt you?” there was concern in his voice.

“I don’t care,” Hitchcock’s voice rose and for a moment Lucas wondered if they would be discovered, “do as you are told.”

With that Hitchcock looked back at him, her eyes glinting.

Lucas spat again on the second cock and began to push it harder and deeper into her. The sensation of being penetrated both in her cunt and arse quickened her orgasm and Hitchcock was soon gasping out her pleasure leaning heavily against Lucas’ thigh. As she came the force with which she held Lucas’ cock inside her leapt, he felt as if the semen was being sucked out of him again, dropping the dildo to the floor Lucas gripped Hitchcock’s waist and stood astride the exercise bench, as his leg came off the bench Katherine fell to the vinyl surface, her palms against it.

Lucas stood, astride the bench; Hitchcock knelt, her face pressed into the vinyl as Lucas began to thrust hard into her. Sweating, Lucas gave one final thrust and began to unload into the Lieutenant. He let out a low moan as he jetted more cum into her and then sat back onto the bench. Katherine stayed in her kneeling position breathing heavily. They took some time to recover their composure.

Turning to face Lucas, Hitchcock murmured, “...you know, boy, I really suspect you might have potential.”