To Wake The Dead Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie hid the nail behind her so the man could not see.

"Come to daddy," He called to her, inching his way to her. His penis protruding from an open hole in his pants. He ran to her and threw her to the floor. Opening her pants, and pulling them a few inches down he was about to enter her when Natalie's left hand slammed into the side of the mans head. The nail pierced the skull with such fore, the attacker dropped to the side. He convulsed as blood poured from his wound. He lay wriggling before dying painfully.

The second, and much larger man burst into the room. His body naked and he had the other woman's hair in his fist. As he moved, she trailed along with him, sometimes scooting across the floor.

"I'm gonna fucking murder you, you fucking whore!" He roared, the woman dropping down as she was released. He rushed at Natalie, knocking the nail from her hand and punching her in the side. She skidded backwards, breaking a few boards, spilling light into the room. He jumped over her and sat on her chest, smacking her mouth as blood spit out onto the floor.

Natalie tried to push him off, but he was too heavy. Foul odor filled her nostrils, and she almost choked as he thrust his dirty cock near her face. As he leaped from her still body, he was about to pick her up again until a crunching sound was heard. The woman screamed as she thrust a long metal rod into the mans skull. It entered from the back of his head, and exited from his right eye socket. He tumbled over fast, and Natalie hurriedly moved from below.

The woman stood across the room at Natalie.

"Thank you," Natalie said to her.

The woman walked out of the room and down the stairs. Natalie followed. Standing by the front door, the lady pointed. It was barred shut. The lady pointed up to a single key that hung at the top of the door right at the ceiling. Natalie jumped at it, and it flung back landing right behind her. She picked it up, and stuck the key in the hole. It opened, and light shined inside as she pushed the door open all the way. Emptiness filled the outside. No signs of living or dead. It was almost beautiful to their eyes.

"Come with me," Natalie said to the lady.

The lady shook her head and took a step back.

"What is your name?" Natalie asked.

After a long silence, the woman opened her mouth and mumbled, "Karina."

"Karina," She said, "You're not alone. I want to help you," She continued, reaching out to Karina.

Karina opened her arms and fell into Natalie's. For the first time in so long, the woman was able to cry, and show emotion.

"It has been so long since I seen the sun as a free woman," She cried out.

"Come with me. Let's leave here and go far away from this land," Natalie spoke. The woman agreed, and they left towards the truck.

"Wait!" Karina halted. "I want to show you something."

Karina led Natalie to a small shack with a padlock on it. Natalie looked at it and ran back to the truck. "Thank God they never looked inside the cab," She thought, as she reached for a pistol. As she grabbed it, she saw a crowbar on the passenger floor board. She picked it up, and took it towards the locked shack. With a swift blow, the lock snapped, and the door creaked wide open.

"It's mine," Karina told Natalie. "I was a traveler like you, until....." She finished.

Inside the hold was a motorcycle. Clean, and ready to ride.

"We can take it with us," Karina said to Natalie, ready to leave.

Natalie grabbed the bike, and walked it to the truck. With wire, rope, and other cables that they had found about, the two women pulled the motorcycle onto the back of the rig. The truck sported a long, flat panel in the middle between the rear tires. The connection port had been taken off, and it was apparent that this panel could hold the motorcycle completely on its top. They took their time to tighten down the bike, and made sure that it would not tip over if they moved suddenly to one side. They wasted no time in getting in the truck. Although the truck had been turned off, they left the keys in the ignition. Natalie started the truck, and the two drove away down the deserted dirt road towards the main highway.

[END]

12