Todd and Marty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marty got the boys fed, and cleaned up and ready to go back to Llanview. Once they were all in the car, she headed back towards Llanview. She really hoped that John would have some success with Blair. She knew how Blair could be so it was going to be an extremely difficult task.

John gave Blair a small smile. "As much as I hate to say it, I think you are doing the right thing... at least in this case. We all have to do what's right for these kids.... and if Todd is willing to try, I guess for their sake, we ought to give him a chance... but yeah, if he does anything else... Bo is throwing his ass in the slammer and we are throwing away the key. I just hope Marty knows what she's getting herself into .... she's delusional right now...." sighed John, giving Blair a quick kiss on the lips. He then called Bo, announcing to him that Blair was dropping the charges. Bo could hardly believe what he was hearing, but told John they would let Manning go. "Thanks Bo... and sorry for the misunderstanding," said John before hanging up. "I hope Marty knows what she's talking about," John then said to Blair. "Cause if she doesn't, we just let a psycho go free."

The guard came to Todd's cell, opened the door, and said to Todd, "You're free to go."

"What?" Todd said in amazement. "Free to go?" A big grin then came to his face and he said, "Thank you, Marty!"

"Todd's her psycho now," Blair said. "I am tired of putting up with his shit."

"Let her do it," she said with a sigh.

Marty soon arrived at Dorian's residence and got out with the boys and walked up with them to the front door and rang the doorbell.

John went to the door when he and Blair heard the doorbell ring. "Hi Marty," he greeted her. He then ruffled Sammy's hair and gave Jack a smile in which the young boy did not return. Jack immediately went up to his mother and said to her angrily, "Mom, we were having fun with dad. He was going to take us camping.... or to Disney Land... or something like that. Why did you have to go and ruin it? I hate it here... and I wanna go live with my dad!" he cried out. He then ran up to his room, an angry glare on his face. John winced, seeing Jack's reaction. He then turned his attention onto Marty, feeling awkward cause he knew that Marty and Blair were not on the best of terms and he hated to have to play the mediator if they started bickering. "Marty, Todd's out of jail. If you really want to help him, you will have his lawyer consult Blair's... then some sort of possible supervised visits could be arranged....." John suggested. "For now though, I suggest you go.... Blair and I need to deal with the boys, they've been through a lot.... and Starr was recently in an accident, so Blair has a lot on her mind right now."

After leaving the jail, Todd went to his place. He needed to grab a shirt because when he left the cabin in handcuffs, he had been wearing only his blue jeans.

"Hi John. No, I understand...I just wanted to make sure the boys got inside safely. I'll have his lawyer contact Blair's. I hope Starr is okay," she said before she turned to go back to her car. Since Todd was free she called him to find out where he was right now and to let him also know that his lawyer needed to contact Blair's while she was driving.

After Marty left, Sammy went off to play with his toys in the playroom, leaving Blair and John alone to talk. "Damn, I'm sorry about Jack... I don't think he likes me much...but I am trying, Blair, really I am," said John after having seen the way Jack had stormed upstairs.

A grin came to Todd's face when he got Marty's call. He was buttoning up his shirt as he spoke to her. "I'm at my place.... and yeah, I figured I would give my lawyer a call. I'm staying clear of Blair for awhile.... cause if I saw her now, she'd probably attack me for that stunt I pulled taking the boys. The more I think about it, I guess I could hardly blame her. I need to call Starr at the hospital and make sure she's okay.... " said Todd as he slipped the last button into it's hole. "Thanks for getting me off the hook, Marty. I hope you get over here right away... I'm thinking of some way I might possibly repay you...."

12