Todd & Melina Ch. 01

Story Info
Changes begin when nephews visit couple.
8.5k words
4.37
164.6k
125
9

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 – Background

"What the hell do you mean they're coming here?" my wife Melina screamed, furious as she re-read the email that I showed her, written by my sister. "How can she do this to us? We're supposed to leave tomorrow! Now what are we going to do?"

It was a hot June Saturday, and Melina was sitting in front of her desk in the little "sitting room" that adjoined our bedroom. I came up next to her and read the email over her shoulder. It went: "Our trip to Europe had to be moved up a week, and the boys will be coming home after finals, so we told them to stop at your house for the next couple of weeks. They'll be there later this afternoon. Thanks, Liz."

I had no answer for my wife. I was furious, also. My sister and I had never gotten along. She was eight years older than me, and always liked having a little brother only so that she could have someone to beat up. We were raised by strict, evangelical parents, and as we grew older, Liz became very rebellious, and was really wild as a teenager.

One glorious afternoon when our parents weren't home, my life changed. Liz had been charged to babysit me, which really grated on her since she'd just turned 18 and would rather be out with her girlfriends, and I didn't really need babysitting, anyway. Angry at our parents, she invited one of her classmates over. He was the high school varsity quarterback, and had a reputation with women. My sister told me to watch TV or find something to do, and took him to the basement. Of course I peeked, and received a first, unforgettable lesson on what sex was about. I didn't realize it at the time, but the seeds of voyeurism had been planted inside me that day.

My sister's hatred for me became unappeasable that evening when, at the dinner table in front of our parents, I asked Liz very loudly why she had let the varsity quarterback take her panties off and get on top of her in the basement that afternoon, and what were they doing. For two months, our parents' religious anger was vented upon her, and then it was confirmed that her stud friend had impregnated her, one of six girls he knocked up that school year. Of course, my parents blocked any attempt by her to have an abortion.

Shortly after giving birth to her first son, she met another man, a rather nerdish guy with a promising business career, and she suckered him into marrying her by getting pregnant again. She moved out, and over the years, I very rarely heard from my sister, except when she wished to impose upon me for something.

She and my wife Melina hated each other, also, adding to the crisis of the moment. Nearly two decades after she had left home, calling me a "little shit" on the way out, my sister was being herself again, making life hell for me and my wife.

As I listened to my wife's anger, I began feeling more miserable and angry with my sister. Melina and I were approaching our eighth wedding anniversary, and we were going on a camping vacation to celebrate, and also to possibly start a family.

"My god, she didn't even give us notice!" Melina railed. "They'll be here this afternoon!" Her gray eyes were blazing. "What the hell are we going to do about the vacation? We can't just leave those boys here alone!"

"Honey, we'll think of something." I said as I knelt on the floor in front of my wife. I'd rarely seen my quiet wife get this angry. She was wearing her favorite clothing for lounging around the house, a huge man's t-shirt, oversize xxx-large with a deep v-neck, and gym shorts. Despite my anger and the crisis, or perhaps in some unconscious response to it, I began getting aroused at the sight of my wife. I began caressing her thighs, but she pushed me back and stood up.

"Good God, stop that!" she ordered. She stalked into the bedroom and stopped. "God, I hate that bitch!" she yelled. I followed her in and hugged her from behind.

"Come on, honey. I'm furious, too. But it's not the boys' fault. Besides, we haven't seen them in years, and I'd rather see them without their bitch mother around." I said. I felt Melina relax a little in my arms, and was silent for several minutes. I wondered if she was thinking what I was: what the boys were like.

The last time we'd seen them, Todd, the older boy, had been a handsome, growing 14 year old, with smarts to match his looks and very outgoing personality. He had talked to Melina, very nicely, and I thought that she liked him despite his being my sister's son. He was 19 now, and had started college a year early. His brother Ned, a year younger, was scrawny, with big nerd glasses and a personality to match. Ned always struck me as a brilliant kid, but didn't appreciate being the kid everyone made fun of and bullied.

"She's your sister, so you make it up to me." Melina finally said, stunning me with a take-charge attitude she rarely displayed. I watched as she hooked her thumbs into her shorts and panties, pulling them down her legs, then stepping out of them and her wedge-heel sandals. She eased onto the bed, made a small mound of pillows, and laid her head on them as she lay on her back and spread her legs.

"Dive in, mister. Eat me." she demanded, and I wasted no time. Settling between her long, luscious legs, I first looked at her vulva. Her raven black pubic bush was very thick, outlining her labes. Her fingers separated the brown, crinkly folds, revealing the bright, angry pink walls of her cunt, glistening with wetness. I was amazed how wet Melina was. Maybe her anger was fueling her fires, but I wasn't going to question my luck. My tongue slid up her slit towards her clit. .

"Oh, yes." my wife said, almost dispassionately as I began to eat her delicious twat in earnest, looking up only once to see her watching me. She relaxed, enjoying my tongue working deeper into her cleft. Her feet began caressing my back and sides, which, as always, triggered the memories...

- - - - - - - - - -

Melina and I met in college, and it was love at first sight... for me, anyway. She was quiet, seemingly shy. She was also very determined and committed to her studies, not letting anything get in the way of her goals. Melina's father was English and her mother was of Italian and Greek heritage, and she got the best of all worlds. Her hair was raven black and lustrous, and she almost always had it in a tight, severe bun. She would "loosen up" by wearing it in a ponytail. Her skin wasn't pale but wasn't tanned, either (she never gets much of a tan).

She wasn't a blazing beauty, but "quietly" pretty. Her face was attractive, but not attention-getting. Behind the big glasses she wore while studying, her gray eyes were mesmerizing. They still seem to see right through me, blazing when angry, but warm and bright when she's in a romantic mood. Her mouth was small, framed by full, luscious lips. But she wore little makeup, and never accented her features.

Although she obviously had large breasts under the business suits, pantsuits, or tight sweaters she wore at school, what got my attention were her legs. Her ass was firm and tight, and her legs were dynamite, with trim thighs and shapely calves tapering to slender ankles. Her hands and feet were very shapely and elegant. Despite her 5'8" height, Melina always wore high heels, often stiletto heel pumps, but sometimes sandals or mules.

She was very athletic, and her body was very toned. I saw her working out at the school gymnasium once. Her back was very toned, and as she did push-ups the effect of her rippling deltoids and back muscles was quite strong on me. And on others, who watched her as I did. If she noticed the attention, she never acknowledged it. I found out later that she loved hiking, camping, rock climbing, and all outdoor sports, even hunting and shooting. She's a crack shot, and could and did beat the ROTC guys at rifle matches.

She seemed to be a loner, but there was something about Melina that attracted people to her. She was often asked for dates by other men, even some of the "big men on campus", the guys who seemed to get every girl. But Melina always turned them down. She was often seen with the most beautiful women on campus, however, seemingly the tag-along friend they liked to have. The women seemed as attracted to her as the men.

She sometimes double dated with her female friends, but never had a relationship, and most guys that I knew who had been lucky enough to take her out on a double date described her as an uninterested, cold fish with a veneer of ice. Despite that, they still would try to date her, but to no avail.

She rebuffed me the first time I asked her for a date, and I didn't want to scare her off, so I backed off. I dated other women, but always watched Melina, knowing deep in my heart that I had unrequited feelings for her. I'd speak to her every chance I got. She was polite, but never warm.

Things changed when Melina and I had a business class together. We lived in the same dorm, which had women on one side and men on the other. Before a test, I asked her if she would study with me in one of the dorm's study rooms, and she accepted. I didn't try anything then, as we worked very hard studying. I could tell she was driven, and I really had to work to keep up with her, not wanting to appear like I didn't know what I was doing. But it was hard, as the attraction to her was powerful, as if she radiated some aura that was irresistible.

At two a.m., after several hours of non-stop studying, I was exhausted and said I had to call a stop. Melina seemed unfazed, but said "Shall we meet here again tomorrow night?" I was elated inside, but the balloon burst when we found that all the study rooms were taken. Melina suggested she come to my dorm room and study, and I agreed.

The next day I cleaned up my dorm room like never before. I had no expectations of bedding Melina, but still I washed the bed linens and made up everything. Melina arrived with her books, dressed in her normal attire: a white button-down blouse, navy jacket and slacks. But instead of pumps, she wore navy sandals with thin straps and a 4-inch heel, which accented her pretty feet -- and made her my 6'0" height. She also had on a necklace I'd never seen her wearing, and I complimented her on it. I thought I saw a slight glimmer of warmth in her eyes, but soon we were studying hard, her sitting on the desk, and me on the bed.

At midnight, I was exhausted again. I asked Melina if she'd like a Coca-Cola and she accepted. I handed her one and then sat back on the bed. To my surprise, Melina got up from the desk, came to the bed, unfastened and slipped out of her high heel sandals, and sat cross legged on the bed right next to me. As we drank our cold beverages, we began a personal conversation, and she had me so absorbed that when I looked up it was dawn, 6 a.m. We went to breakfast at the dining hall.

We did well on the test, and got the only A's in the class. And we were meeting every day in my room, listening to music (we both loved jazz and the blues), drinking wine... and studying. But how to break through with her, I still didn't know, as my casual offers to do something together on the weekend were politely declined.

"Let me do it." I said one night, as she reached for her shoes, about to go back to her room. I reached down and got them, then put them on her pretty feet. She smiled at me, really smiled, for the first time. The next afternoon, as we talked, I became bold and began giving her a foot massage. Seeing a look of enjoyment on her face, those luscious lips slightly open, I couldn't resist, and kissed her. She was shocked for a second, but my second kiss was returned with a furious passion. We began dating that evening, going for a pizza and beer. We became inseparable and were soon engaged to be married. Some guys wondered how I'd done it. Others wondered why I bothered. But I was in heaven, and looking forward to my life with Melina.

Part 2 - The Prelude

"Oh, yes, lick me!" my wife gasped, which melded into my memories. Melina had insisted on waiting until our wedding night to lose her virginity, but we had oral sex frequently. Often, my giving her foot massages led to eating her wonderful pussy until she creamed in my face. In turn, Melina demonstrated her incredible oral talents by giving my six-inch cock one of her sensational, toe-curling blowjobs. She always swallowed every drop, saying she loved the taste of my semen. I didn't question the fact that she was so good at giving head, obviously practiced, but that is for another story.

Our wedding, at the end of our junior year in college, was small and quiet. Melina had almost no family. My sister took the opportunity to try to make things miserable for us, but I was so happy that nothing could ruin it for me. Melina, however, took exception to Liz's antics, and their hatred for each other soon became apparent. Fortunately, we didn't have to see my sister very much.

Melina became a CPA, as devoted to her work as she had been to her studies. I work with a small software company. Although she worked hard, long hours, our married life was great, with one exception: Melina cannot use the pill, and because we decided not to have children for a while, I'd never had sex with my wife without wearing a condom. Not once. Every time I tried, she rebuffed me. She always, always had condoms on hand, conjuring up like magic when a desire for spontaneous sex hit us.

It was frustrating, but sex with Melina was still wonderful. Her pussy is small and incredibly tight, gets very, very wet when she's aroused, and she has milked many loads from me even with the loss of feeling from wearing a condom. She puts the same energy and intensity into her lovemaking as everything else she does, and although our sex isn't as frequent as I'd like, it's explosive when Melina wants it.

This weekend was our eighth wedding anniversary. The past couple of years, our marriage had become a bit routine and drifting, and I was trying to find ways to put some new fire into it. We had also discussed starting a family, and this trip had seemed to be a good time to convince my wife that now was the time. I was excited to the point of anxious about the possibility of unprotected sex with my wife.

But it looked as if my wicked sister was destroying our plans.

"Oh yeah, that's good!" Melina gasped, as her hands grasped my head and pulled me into her steaming crotch. "Lick my clit! Harder! Do it!" she demanded as she gyrated her cunt onto my face. She'd be coming soon, and --

BEEP BEEP!

The blast of a car horn from close by shocked us. We heard the powerful engine of a car and went to the window. Looking outside, we saw an expensive convertible in our driveway, top down. Melina almost gasped when the driver got out. It was my older nephew, Todd. At nineteen, he was very tall, at least 6'4", and slim, with dark black hair. Even through his clothes, it was obvious that his body was well developed by exercise, practically chiseled out of rock. He didn't look like a nineteen-year-old teenager, but like a young man who owned the world.

His brother Ned got out of the passenger side. Ned was tall also, about six feet, but still skinny and awkward looking, and wearing a long-sleeve button down shirt despite the June heat. The nerd glasses were gone, but he still looked like an eighteen year old college geek. His hair was lighter than his brother's, a wispy light brown. He didn't move with the confidence that Todd did. They were half brothers, but as unalike as brothers could be, I thought to myself,

"Wash your face, and go let them in." Melina ordered, interrupting my thoughts, "and I'll put something on." I hurriedly washed up and went downstairs, only glimpsing Melina at the door to the closet. I was hoping she wasn't going to get angry again, since her near-climax had been interrupted.

"Hi, Uncle Donny!" Todd said as I let him and Ned inside, using the name "Donny" my sister called me, a name I loathed. "I'm really sorry about this situation." He began apologizing, but I had a sense that he was always in control of any situation he was in, and now was in control of this one... and of my house.

"Where is Aunt Melina?" Todd asked. As I went to call her name, my wife came down the stairs. She looked stunning. She had let her hair down, pulled back into a ponytail, and applied just the right amount of makeup. Her beige dress hugged her luscious curves tightly, and her wood-and-leather high heel mules shaped her legs to perfection. The boys' eyes lit up upon sight of her, as taken with her appearance as I was.

"Hello, boys." she said with a much brighter smile than I would've expected. In the heels, she was taller than everyone except Todd, and she looked up into his eyes as he approached her.

"Aunt Melina, I'm really sorry for all this." Todd said as he handed my wife a bundle of a dozen roses he'd been carrying. Melina smiled, and allowed him to kiss her cheek.

"I understand, Todd. It's not your fault." Melina said. "How are you, Ned?" she asked. With her heels on, she was actually looking down at him, and he seemed intimidated. "I'm okay." he quietly replied.

Melina glanced in my direction. "Honey, why don't you help the boys bring in their luggage while I find a vase for these roses?" Turning to Todd, she smiled. "Why don't you guys settle in, and I'll serve you some iced tea. It must've been hot on the road today." I felt slightly jealous at the smile my wife gave my handsome nephew, but was compelled to comply with her instructions.

After putting both guys' luggage in the one spare bedroom, Melina served the cold drinks as we sat down and talked. Todd soon had Melina engaged in nearly private conversation as they sat together on the couch, and that left me forced to talk with Ned. Unfortunately, his personality had not improved, and the conversation with the chemistry-major-going-on-mad-scientist was tedious. His project with a professor about research into certain drugs just didn't hold my interest.

I'd often glance towards Melina, but Todd had her undivided attention. I could sense the chemistry between them, and while it was uncomfortable to me, I found myself watching their interaction with interest. Strangely, I got the impression that Ned was watching them interact, also.

"Melina, what are we going to do about the boys' sleeping arrangements?" I asked Melina, to break her spell with Todd. Why I felt jealous, I didn't know.

"I don't know," she replied, her eyes boring into mine as she saw my recognition of her building chemistry with Todd, and upped the ante. "Besides, we still don't know what to do about the vacation." I felt myself wincing inside as Melina explained to the boys about our vacation plans. I said that we'd postpone our plans, but Todd insisted that we not. I didn't want to argue, but I expected that our plans were shot, and I let the matter drop.

"Guys, I really want to make it up to you for the way my mom sprang us on you like she did." Todd said. "We'd like to take you to dinner tonight, then maybe to a club for a while." I asked how the guys expected to get into a club at their ages, and Todd smiled as he told us that they both had fake I.D.s.

"They're essential at college." he told Melina, showing that self-confidence that was totally unexpected from a boy Todd's age. I began to wonder about how quickly kids grew up these days. My 29-year-old wife was clearly impressed by Todd, and was subtly responding to him not as an older aunt to a boy, but as a woman to a man that she liked.

"Dear, why don't we do that?" Melina said. I acquiesced, and Todd suggested we all go get dressed, nothing fancy, but nice enough for a night on the town. The boys went into the spare room as Melina led me to our room.

"Well, they seem nice enough." I said, but Melina didn't reply. She was fishing around in the closet. "Are you okay, honey?" I asked.