Todd & Melina Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." she said. "And I'm sorry for acting like a bitch earlier. They are nice boys."

"Todd has really grown up." I said. "It's hard to believe he's still nineteen. I think he likes you." I watched out of the corner of my eye to see if Melina would react, but she didn't.

"Yes, he's a very handsome young man." she agreed as she reached into the closet. "There's something about Ned, too. Something underneath, that isn't what appears on the surface. I think he may be more interesting than we realize. Now hurry and get dressed, so you'll be out of my way."

"What about our vacation?" I asked, as I slipped on some slacks.

"We'll play it by ear." Melina said. "We can't leave them here, though. Now, get dressed." She disappeared into the bathroom, shutting the door quite firmly behind her.

After dressing, I returned downstairs, where the boys were waiting. Todd looked handsome in his clothing: light gray slacks and sports coat, and a black pullover shirt that outlined his developed physique. Ned wore slacks that were baggy, and the inevitable collared shirt under an ill-fitting sports coat.

"Ned made us drinks. I hope you don't mind." Todd said, indicating a glass in front of me, next to a glass of wine for Melina. Todd was sipping a drink, and Ned was drinking tea. My drink wasn't strong, but had a bit of bitterness.

"Not at all." I said. "And we might be waiting a while for Melina." An hour later, Melina joined us downstairs, and it was worth the long wait. She was gorgeous, as beautiful as I had ever seen her. Todd whistled upon sight of her. My wife had put her hair up, but elegantly, with trails of hair framing her face. Her light gray dress wasn't fancy, but showed off her cleavage, which was quite deep with the underwire bra she wore. The dress clung to her taut, tight belly, her hips and ass, and her slim thighs. Her stiletto high heel sandals were made of something clear, looking like glass, with thin soles and two thin, clear straps. The back of the dress was cut very low, and really showed off Melina's sexy, toned, almost muscular back. I'd never seen Melina wearing this dress or these shoes before, and I complimented her on her appearance.

"I was going to wear this for our anniversary dinner." Melina replied, then let her eyes drift to Todd as she continued, "but I thought I would wear it tonight to celebrate our dinner with the guys." I was jealous that I was going to have to share Melina looking like this with the boys, yet at the same time I felt a sense of pride that they were seeing her like this.

"How about a toast, to our lovely hostess." Todd said, handing her the glass of wine and raising his glass. We all clinked glasses and sipped, my glass and Todd's being virtually empty.

"Todd, why don't you escort Aunt Melina to the car." I heard a voice say, and was almost shocked to realize that Ned had spoken up. Strangely, I thought that was a good idea, also. Todd was glad to take the suggestion, and took control, as if Melina were his date.

Todd escorted Melina out the door to our SUV, ushering her into the back seat, and easing in beside her. Ned offered to drive, and I sat in the front seat. Looking over the neighborhood, I noticed storm clouds gathering at the horizon, but still a long way off.

Dinner was very pleasant, to my surprise. We were all still captivated by Melina's lovely appearance, which gathered appreciative looks from other patrons of the restaurant. The place that Todd had led us to was a nice steak and seafood restaurant, too expensive to be casual, but not enough to be overly formal and fancy.

Todd continued pouring on the charm, selecting a wine, then asking Melina if he could order for her. Amazingly, his order was something I knew she would love. He clearly knew what he was doing, and I wondered where nineteen-year-old boys learned things like this so quickly.

During dinner, Todd kept us all entertained with great conversation, although he seemed to direct it towards Melina. Even Ned seemed rapt with attention, although I was sure he'd heard the stories before, and was part of them at times. My anger at his mother made me want to dislike Todd but he was constantly amazing me with his confidence and poise. One glance at Melina showed me that she was totally taken in by him, and that a friendship was fast forming.

Ned leaned over towards me and whispered "I think we're third wheels on their date tonight. They look like the hot couple." I was stunned by Ned's remark, but my growing anger was soon replaced as another thought entered my head. I was actually imagining Todd and Melina on a dinner date, by themselves, without anyone else there. My mind was filled with the conversation that my wife and her young friend would have, as he courted her and attempted to seduce her with his charm, and her responding positively to him. Memories of my double-dates with Melina and her friends popped into my head, but I dismissed them as I returned to reality.

I felt someone watching me. Ned was glancing sideways in my direction, even as he pretended to look everywhere. I wondered if he was reading my mind. Then I became aware of the tightness in my pants: I had given myself a hard on, thinking of Melina and Todd. I tried to get my mind back in focus and my erection to go away, wondering how I could think of Melina with another man, especially a young boy like Todd. Even if he didn't seem so young, he was still a college teenager.

Melina did speak to Ned on several occasions, trying to draw him into her conversation, but Ned's replies were stilted and he always seemed to return it to Todd's control. After dinner we headed to a club. The clouds I had noticed earlier were a lot closer now, and it seemed as if we would have some weather by the time we left.

Todd again had the perfect sense of atmosphere. The club wasn't too trendy and too packed, but still had a great energy to it. Todd easily got by the bouncers at the door, but Ned was stopped and questioned. He deepened his voice as much as he could, and his story was good, but it took me vouching for Ned and some persuasive talk from my wife to finally get him in.

Once in the club, I figured that the boys would go off to find young women to dance and talk with, and I would have some time to talk with Melina privately, and maybe make something romantic of the evening.

"Aunt Melina, would you like to dance?" Todd asked, and Melina happily accepted. I was left with Ned, as he sat at the table with no apparent interest in finding any women more his age to talk with.

We watched Todd and Melina dance. My wife danced well, her movements athletic and graceful. She seemed to be enjoying her dance with my young nephew. We rarely went dancing, and she'd never mentioned liking it. I was mesmerized by her. I also realized that she was dancing with and for another man, and the thought made me both jealous and excited. My cock began to stir in my pants again.

A slow dance began. Todd took Melina into his arms, but kept them at a respectable level around her lovely back. However, Melina circled her arms around Todd's neck and held him close. They were whispering as they slowly moved together. I noticed that Melina's body was pressed against Todd's several times as they moved slowly to the music.

"They look great together, don't they?" Ned asked, watching them. I couldn't help but agree. Todd and Melina danced through several numbers, finishing with another close slow dance before finally returning to the table. Todd tried to sit down quickly, but was not quick enough, and I saw that the front of his pants had a large bulge in them. I complimented them both on their dancing skills, but Ned surprised me by joining in.

"You looked great together out there." Ned said. "Like you were a couple." I could almost feel Ned watching me with his peripheral vision to get my reaction. If Melina was shocked by Ned's remark, she didn't show it, replying that Todd was a great dance partner. After a few remarks about the club and the people there, I asked Melina to dance, and Todd went to find someone to dance with. Ned remained at the table.

"Honey, I didn't realize you danced so well." I complimented my wife, "We should go dancing more often."

"I've never really liked dancing before." Melina replied, "but I enjoyed dancing with Todd. How did I look?" She was fishing for compliments, a sign that she was feeling romantic. Moments like this often ended up with us having sex.

"You looked terrific." I said. A slow dance started, and I took my wife into my arms. Instead of wrapping her arms around my neck as she had Todd's, Melina rested her hands on my shoulders. However, as we moved, she slid forward just a bit, and her hip came directly into contact with my crotch.

"Mmm, you're excited aren't you?" Melina whispered. She'd felt my erection, which had grown as we talked of her and Todd together. I looked at her and saw the twinkle in her eye.

"It's the sight of you, honey." I replied. "I've never seen you looking so fabulous." My remarks were sincere, but I suddenly wanted to steer the conversation in a different direction. But Melina wouldn't let me off the hook. She circled her arms around my neck, pulling me to her. My crotch was pressed against her hip again.

"Dear, was Ned right about Todd and me? Did we look good together?" she asked, whispering softly into my ear. I felt my cock harden, felt the heat of it, and felt Melina pressing against it, gauging my reaction.

"Yes, you looked good together on the dance floor." I replied. "What do you think of Todd?"

"He certainly acts a lot older than his age." my wife replied. "I keep reminding myself that he's only nineteen. By the way, I could feel Todd's cock against my thigh, too. He's big. Really big." Then she quickly added "But he's been a perfect gentleman. You don't mind me dancing with him, do you?"

"No, of course not." I said. "It's just dancing. Besides, you're my girl." I leaned forward and kissed my wife's mouth, just a gentle peck. She returned it, and we shared several soft, lingering kisses, until the song ended. "By the way, I'm expecting you to finish what you started this afternoon." Melina said. "I've been feeling incredibly hot and itchy all day long."

I wanted to dance some more with my wife, but as soon as the music stopped, Melina was leading me by the hand off the floor and back to our table.

Fresh drinks were at our seats, but Todd was not there. I was disappointed. I'd hoped he'd seen me kiss Melina. Ned pointed him out. He was with another woman on the dance floor, an older woman with blonde hair and a nice, firm body.

"I don't think her husband appreciates her dancing with him, " Ned said, "but he hasn't stepped in yet." Her husband, a rather portly older man, was sitting and watching his wife with my nephew. I glanced at my wife. She was watching Todd.

"Looks like Todd found another woman." I whispered to Melina. "How about another dance?"

"No." Melina almost spat the word. "I just want to stay here and drink this for a moment." She took a long swallow of her drink. By the time Todd came back, she had finished it. Her eyes seemed to blaze again as Todd told us about the woman he'd been dancing with. Then he asked Melina to dance again. Their next dances seemed to be more intense, as if Melina were vying to keep Todd's undivided attention.

"They sure look hot together, don't they?" Ned asked. "I've seen him at clubs before. He usually has women competing to take him home and fuck him by now." I felt as if my brain were dulled by the alcohol I'd consumed, but his words triggered the response inside my head. I was suddenly seeing my wife in bed with my nephew on top of her, making love to her. The shock of the thought coursed through me, but the intensity of it made my cock rock-hard in an instant.

I tried to cool down, but as I watched Todd and Melina on the dance floor, I could not push the thought of this teen boy fucking my wife out of my mind. I finished my drink and drank some water, but the heat of the moment was overcoming me. I looked over at Ned, and while he was watching Todd and Melina gyrate to a fast song on the floor, I felt that he had me in his sights in the corner of his eye, testing the effects of his words upon me, like a battering ram on a door.

When they came back to the table, Melina asked Ned to dance with her. Todd was already off, dancing with the same woman from earlier in the evening. A slow dance started, and Todd and the woman were dancing close, whispering. Melina was seemingly leading Ned, in control. I could see her whispering to him and smiling, and she was pushing her thigh into his groin. He came back with a huge bulge in his pants, and was clearly relieved of his dancing burden.

The rest of the evening became hazy. I had not drunk much, but I didn't feel as if I were in control of myself. I remember watching one slow dance where Todd and Melina seemed distantly away on the far side. I thought I saw my nephew's hands caressing my wife's firm asscheeks through her dress, then reach up and caress the side of my wife's breast, and her gently but insistently stopping him. When they came back to the table, Ned suggested that it was time to go.

The air was heavy outside, and lighting flashes occasionally filled the sky, blinding me. Ned drove home, and I was relegated to the shotgun seat as Todd helped Melina into the back. My head began clearing when I heard Melina giggle in the back as Todd whispered something to her.

"My, you are a flirtatious young man, aren't you?" she giggled, then rested her head on my nephew's broad shoulder. Nothing more was said. Melina and Todd seemed to be dozing, and the streetlights were flashing irregularly in my eyes. I concentrated, trying to clear my head.

Back home, things seemed to be quiet inside as the storm outside began. Lightning flashes continued in the windows. It was two a.m., and I thought we'd all head to bed. Melina however, began asking the boys about the sleeping arrangements. Todd volunteered to sleep on the sofa-bed.

"I better go change clothes now, then." Todd decided, and went up to the spare bedroom. He came back wearing only gym shorts, and sat down on the couch beside Melina, who was admiring his slim, muscular body. Ned disappeared to make some drinks, and Melina decided to go change into something more comfortable. She went upstairs, unsteady with the alcohol she'd drunk all during the evening.

"Melina's a great dancer." Todd said to me. "I appreciate you letting me dance with her tonight."

"I think she enjoyed it very much." I replied. "She needed a night out like that. We appreciate you taking us out tonight."

"Sure thing. I was glad to take you guys out, after my mom fucked you over like she did." Todd's words were the first in a while that reminded me of my sister.

"Did she give you the money to take us out?" I asked, wondering if Liz had suggested the idea as a conciliatory gesture.

"Hell, no. She was only worried about catching that plane to France." Todd said. Was it just me, or did I detect a note of bitterness in his voice. "The money was mine. I've got a couple of business things going on at college."

"Good grief, Todd!" I exclaimed. "I think we keep forgetting you're still nineteen. You act far beyond your years."

"Well, I have had a lot of experiences." Todd said with a grin. "I've been--"

"I'd love to hear about your experiences." Melina said, as she came down the stairs. She was wearing a huge, oversize man's button-down collared shirt that would've been too big for me. She likes oversize shirts and t-shirts around the house, but I was shocked she put it on while we had company. The shirt hung halfway down her sleek thighs, and her breasts jiggled beneath it, unencumbered by a bra or bikini top. She was wearing a bikini bottom and her favorite 4-inch high black mules with a cushiony sole that she liked to wear around the house.

"Uh.. well..." Todd stumbled, unsure for the first time. His pants were beginning to bulge with an erection as Melina sat down beside him, crossing her legs in a way to give us both a great view. She was really giving off her aura of sexuality tonight, and Todd was as affected as I was. Ned returned with drinks.

"Come on, Todd, " Melina coaxed. "I know a handsome young man like you dates a lot of women. Mmm, this drink is strong!" She was sipping the drink Ned had given her. Mine was very strong, also, and I only pretended to sip it, trying to collect myself.

"Todd dates a lot of women." Ned said, "including older women like the one he was dancing with tonight."

"Ned!" Todd admonished. "Not in front of Aunt Melina." But I had the sense that Ned was saying that in front of me more than Melina. Was he trying to warn me? Or was he trying to encourage something?

"It's okay." Melina said, her words beginning to slur as she finished the drink. "Do you have a girlfriend?" she asked Todd, forgetting about me, forgetting about Ned, only conscious of the handsome young man sitting next to her, both wearing only a minimum of clothing. Ned went to get Melina another drink as Todd explained that he dated a lot of women and went to fraternity and sorority parties a lot, but didn't have a steady girlfriend. The tone of the conversation was turning sexual, but I felt unable to stop it. As I watched, I noticed Melina begin to nod off. She was passing out.

"Todd, I think Melina's out." I said to him. Just as he agreed, there was a burst of lightning. Suddenly, everything went dark.

The lights had gone out.

"Power failure" I mumbled. I got up and looked outside. It was inky black. All the streetlights were out, as were the lights in every house. I got some matches from a drawer and lit a big candle we keep for such incidents, and put it on the table. Melina was more deeply asleep. Ned came back from the kitchen with a flashlight.

"I'll carry Melina upstairs." Todd suggested, picking my wife up into his arms before I could protest. He led the way in the darkness, and I carried the candle upstairs as Ned headed off to his room. Todd deposited Melina onto the bed on her back. She mumbled once, but did not awaken.

"She is really beautiful." Todd whispered, looking at Melina in the candlelight. As he gazed along her long legs to her crotch, he said "You're a lucky man. I hope I find a wife with legs like those." Todd's brazenness in so openly discussing my wife with me was shocking to me, but I also enjoyed knowing that my wife still turned men's heads, even young studs like Todd who probably had women wrapped around his finger. Again I thought of the fantasy of him lying down on the bed beside her, and making love to her. But she was passed out.

"Thanks." I said. "I guess we better get some sleep." Todd took the hint, although I'm sure he wanted to stay. I heard more than saw Todd's form rustle out of the room. I lay down next to my wife's sleeping form, and blew out the candle.

Suddenly I awoke. The lamp in our bedroom was on. The power had returned. My watch said 4:15 a.m. Groggily, I got out of bed to go turn off the lights downstairs. When I got to the den, Todd was on his laptop computer, and was sipping a drink, apparently not at all tired, but buzzed.

"Hi, Uncle Don. What brings you down?" Todd said, a bit too loud.

"Shhh..." I said. "I'm just turning out the lights. When did they come on?"

"Just a few minutes ago." Todd said. "I'll help you." As I turned off the downstairs lights, Todd went upstairs and turned the bathroom light off, and the light in the spare room off, where Ned was asleep. As I got upstairs, he was in the doorway of my bedroom. Looking at Melina.

"Do you like what you see?" I asked, still groggy from alcohol. Why had I said that to Todd?

"Yes. She's gorgeous. You forgot to undress her. Would you like me to help?" he said, and entered the room.