Toes in the Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen spoke to us in her New Zealand accent, "Goo-day my friends"! "It's a lovely afternoon for a swim don't you think Gail?" I struggled to speak.....the alcohol.....the moment of nakedness around me.....and now Gwen......"Uh well....yes", I said. "Then let's get on with it", Gwen said as she removed her bikini top and bottoms.

Oh my lord, I could feel the blood pool in my face and neck as I was flustered to say the least. Gwen grabbed me by the hand as I looked over at Nick. His jaw was on the sandy beach as he could not help himself, most people look better with some clothing on, but not Gwen, she was as striking with clothing off as she was with clothing on.

Chapter Three – The Swim

Gwen starting asking me about my day as we walked towards the ocean while still holding my hand. She said "you are going to love the water it is so warm and calming to the body, mind and spirit." Then as we entered the edge of the water came the dreaded question, "well, aren't you going to join me in a naked swim?" I relinquished myself to her and said, "oh what the hell!" If Eddie could only see me now, I thought.

I shed my swimsuit to take a dip with Gwen and then hurriedly rushed into the deeper water to keep the on-lookers at bay. Gwen said, "Hey mate, slow down, you've nothing to be ashamed of, just take a look in the mirror at your hot body. Show it off and be proud of how you look, I know I like looking at you"! "Thanks Gwen, I appreciate the compliment and I will try, just always been a little shy", I replied.

Gwen began to swim away in a free style stroke and I eased down into the water and began an easy breast stroke up the beach. Gwen was right, the water was impeccable and I was really beginning to relax. This nude swimming thing was feeling pretty good as I could feel the warm water slide across my body. After about 7 or 8 minutes of a nice stroke Gwen suddenly popped up and exclaimed, "Wow, that was great, don't you agree Gail!"

I was somewhat embarrassed as Gwen's breast were bouncing around in the water in from of me but regained my composure and said, "Yes, it was incredible feeling the saltwater wash across my body, I have never done that and now I wonder why."

Gwen asked if I was up for a walk back to my chair. "Down the beach without our clothes on", I gasped with anxiety. "Of course Gail", Gwen said as she then followed it up with how great I looked and that I have nothing to be ashamed of. She grabbed my hand again and pulled me out of the water and escorted me back down the beach. It was easier than I thought with lots of naked bodies strone across the beach ahead and behind us, so we were nothing new. I could feel the afternoon sun shining intensely on my face, chest, breast (uh oh, Eddie's milky whites are going to be perky browns as I laughed to myself), stomach, thighs and lower legs. Wow, what a great trip this has been already and days of relaxation are still left!

Gwen and I chatted about numerous subjects from Eddie to my kids as we slowly strolled down the beach. Suddenly a whistle rang out, it was Seth poking fun and Gwen and I. We smiled waved and continued down the beach toward our chairs. Gwen said, "Now that you are all relaxed I need to get you on the masseuse table for a nice rubdown. I said, "I have always wanted a professional massage but have always been shy of not knowing who was rubbing on my body and .....".

Gwen cut me off and said, "Problem solved, you know me and I will take great care of you. Okay then, let's do it Gwen, but I need a shower first. Gwen said, "No worries, you can get a shower at the spa".

We walked into the spa and several of the tables were already occupied with peaceful bodies that were being relieved of pent up stress. I was really excited now!

Gwen walked me back to the showers and scurried around to get me a washcloth and towel. She adjusted the water to a lukewarm setting and motioned for me to come on into the shower stall. She soaped up the washcloth for me and asked me to turn around as she began to wash my back for me. I was teaming with unexplainable thoughts of desire as she soothingly worked her way down my back and onto the back of my derriere and thighs. She motioned for me to give her my feet and using her strong hands masterfully washed them clean. Gwen said, "Here is your washcloth back, come on out when you are finished so that I can give you a great rubdown."

Chapter Four – Seduction

I promptly began washing the rest of my body to relieve it of the saltwater. I then washed my hair and took a few minutes to stand under the warm water as it washed away the bubbles from the shower stall.

I wrapped my body and my hair in separate towels and headed out to the massage tables. Gwen was waiting, now fully clothed in her cute khaki shorts and a white T-shirt. She motioned for me to board the table and I abliged by climbing aboard and laying down on my stomach. Gwen began working her magic hands on my neck, shoulders and began working her way down my back and then.............

I was awakened by Gwen saying my name and letting me know that she was finished. I apologized for falling asleep and she that is the best compliment for her because it meant I was relaxed.

It was now dinner time and I needed to get some fresh clothes on and maybe even another shower to wash away the massage oils. Gwen asked if she could join me for dinner and I told her that would be great. She said, "I will come to your cottage in about 45 minutes.

I scurried back to my cottage and thinking along the way of what I will wear tonight. "I have a printed floral dress that has reds and other tropical colors that looks good on me", I thought to myself.

I jumped in the shower and hurried to get rinsed off and put on my dress on before Gwen arrived. She knocked at the door and then stuck her head in, "Are you ready?" "Just a few more minutes is all that I need."

I came out front to see Gwen in a yellow form fitting cocktail dress. She looked stunning!

"Shall we, as she pointed towards the door?" I walked ahead as we departed for dinner at the "Overlook Restaurant". Gwen had us a spot out on the balcony overlooking the beach below. "What a beautiful spot for dinner", I said to Gwen. She replied, "I thought you might like it."

Dinner was marvelous and Seth continued to poor the wonderful margaritas. I had recovered from earlier in the day drinks, but now I was hit by its potion once again! I was wrapped up tight and wanting to party into the night, so I encouraged Gwen to lets go dance. She was ready and she moved around in a circle by our table.

The club was downstairs from the "Overlook Restaurant". It was a great place with an awesome dance-floor.

The DJ was playing some really great 90s dance music and my hips and feet quickly started getting into the beat. I grabbed Gwen and headed to the dance floor.

She was a remarkable dancer with all of the cool moves at her disposal. She was maybe more intoxicating to watch then the margaritas were to drink. We danced and danced and danced! It was a great time. Then a slow song came on and Gwen escorted me to the floor.

I had never been held by a woman before that made my body quiver with anticipation, but that is exactly what it was doing. She held me softly against her and straddled my left leg and rubbed her vagina on my thigh as I pushed it against her clitoris. She shuddered as I smiled playfully at her.

Gwen repositioned on me and suddenly pressed her left thigh against my button. I was instantly wet and I too shuddered from the knee pressure that was so lovingly placed for me to mount.

I felt compelled to kiss Gwen and we pressed our lips together, it was so soft and delicate that I was mesmerized. I pulled her closer to me as she too pulled me tight against her mouth and began French-kissing me. I was pooling wet in my little thong panties and was embarrassed that she might fill it against her bare thigh. But the alcohol was taking charge and I ground harder on her thigh without being too noticeable in the middle of the dance-floor crowd.

I had enough and told Gwen I must return to my cottage. I needed my bunny in the worst way and I was going to get him. Gwen asked, "Can I join you?" Now I was in a predicament, I did not want to hurt Gwen's feelings since she had shown me such a great time today. "Well absolutely", I said and off we went.

We arrived at the cottage and I was dying for penetration and to relieve the day's orgasmic build-up. I was drunk and did not care as I reached into my clothes drawer and pulled out my bunny. I smiled and waved it at Gwen. "You are bad", said Gwen as she began to laugh out loud.

I jumped on the bed and pulled up my dress to expose my breast and thong clad bottom. Gwen rushed to me on the bed as she stepped out of her cocktail dress and promptly grabbed my panties and removed them. She locked onto my lips with hers and began to kiss me frantically. I was engaged in sexual prowess as Gwen delicately touched my button. I shivered violently and looked for my bunny. As I grabbed it, Gwen said, "Allow me!"

Gwen slid her body down mine as she daintily kissed each of my breasts and licked my belly-button. Her hands were already cupping my ass as she slid her face in between my thighs. It was so different, only a woman can lick the way a woman would want to be licked. I convulsed and rocked forward as she plunged her tongue into my vagina. I was high on alcohol and lust and I rocked up as to give birth and yelled out ......."FRUGGHHHHHHH.......!"

I do not know when I have ever come so quickly as she slid back up my body and once again interlocked my lips with hers. I gently pushed Gwen back and said, "Now it's your turn".

I rolled over on top of Gwen and repeated her routine except I already had bunny in hand. I felt her vagina and she was dripping wet. Bunny easily penetrated into her depths as I spun bunny's ears into position on her clitoris. I turned him on and Gwen grabbed at the bed almost violently while throwing her head back as the stimulation took control. I removed bunny and delicately tongued her button and then alternated back and forth in this routine. I held her close but would not let her cross the threshold for approximately 10 minutes. She began to rebut and I told her to "Be patient". "This must be how Eddie feels when he walks me up to the edge but will not let me cross it and now I am in charge", I thought. Finally, I plunged my finger into her while also licking her button. I then reinserted bunny and put him on high power. Gwen arched and yelled out, "Screw me, screw me, screw me, harder, harder, harder.............Vurrrrfffffff!"

We had both been relieved and we held each other for a while as we softly chatted to one another about what had just happened. We slowly drifted off to sleep and I awakened the next morning as Gwen was putting on her clothes. She kissed me good bye and said, "I will see you again later today, I hope". "Of course", I stated and then she headed out the front door.

Chapter Five – Habit Forming

Over the next 2 days, history repeated itself. Gwen and I experimented with different positions and she too began making me beg for an orgasm instead of just granting it. I had to work for it, and that was fine by me.

On the third night of our sexual interludes, it was no different until we heard the sound of hunting boots coming through the front door. We were in a 69 position and in the heat of total stimulation when Eddie saw us on the bed. I sat up and said, "Oh my lord........., you are back and I am so happy to see you." Eddie looked stunned and hesitated for a moment as he struggled to find the words. He was looking at Gwen and then me in total disbelief.

As suddenly as he entered the cottage, he suddenly looked intrigued by what was happening and said, "Well, don't let me interrupt." Gwen and I both agreed to re-engage in our sexual interlude if Eddie would join us. Eddie said, "Well, I need a shower first" and he quickly went to the shower.

As Eddie washed, Gwen and I joined him in the shower. His cock was slightly stimulated as we peaked in on him and it quickly came to full erection as I grabbed it with my right hand and stuck my fingers in his mouth so that he could taste Gwen's lovely juices. He groaned with delight as I stroked his cock and then made way for Gwen who was quickly on her knees and licking his erection. I removed my fingers from his mouth and quickly inserted my tongue while giving him a stimulating oral massage of his mouth, neck and shoulders.

Eddie turned off the shower and grabbed a towel to dry off as Gwen removed her lip-lock from him. Gwen and I too grabbed a towel and headed for the bead.

Eddie stood by the bedside and begged for Gwen and me to resume. He sat down on the edge of the bed and I buried my face into Gwen's sweet vagina. Gwen beckoned Eddie over and grabbed his cock once more and began sucking it feverishly. Eddie groaned from her tongue lashings and deep penetration into her mouth. I wanted that cock in my mouth also and began to share the duties with Gwen as Eddie laid back and was fully engaged in our multiple mastery of his penis.

I was ready for and longed for his penetration and I stood up and spread-eagle on the bedside and asked him to "Come and make me scream"! Eddie stood up and mounted me from behind. He grabbed my breast and began thrusting me with deep grinding penetration. I was about to come and he pulled out! "Damn It Eddie, don't you stop now" he laughed and aimed his cock at Gwen.

She assumed the position at my side and began kissing me as Eddie mounted her from behind. I told Eddie, "Don't you come in Gwen, we want to share your cum in our mouths". Eddie pounded Gwen as she collapsed under his weight and penetration. She was close to an orgasm and he pulled out on her as well. He laughed out loud again.

We all lay back down on the bed as Eddie's cock was dripping natural lotion and I quickly licked it off. It was my turn and Eddie knows how much I love to suck his cock while bunny makes me come, but not this time. Gwen would do the honors of stimulating me as Eddie shoved his cock into my mouth.

I began sucking on his hard rise and Gwen was delicately stimulating me. Oh the build-up was intense as she worked her magic on my clit and I pulled hard with my throat and tongue on Eddie's cock. Suddenly, I was there, I yelled out "Oh, oh, oh, oh, don't stop, don't stop, don't stop".

Eddie quickly straddled Gwen's face while she was on her back licking me and shoved his cock deep within me. I yelled out again and Eddie aimed at my G-spot as he grabbed my hips and rotated them downward. Boom, he hit it and I relinquished another outburst and shivered in my orgasmic delight. Eddie's cock was doing amazing things as it throbbed within me but had not yet come for us.

Gwen and I switched positions and repeated the same stimulation. Eddie's cock was now deep within Gwen's mouth as she masterfully gripped him and worked him around in her mouth with tongue stimulation. I slid underneath and began licking her perfectly shaped button. Her scent was so clean and yet stimulating from its fragrance. It wasn't long and Gwen released her hold on Eddie and yelled out, "do me, do me, do me".

Eddie moved and this time straddled me as he deeply penetrated Gwen. She began to grind him in a frantic pulsing motion as her firm thighs tightened under my grip. I could see the sweat beginning to pool on Eddie's testicles as Gwen yelled out, "More, More, More, don't stop!" I raised my head and licked Eddie's balls and he jumped from the unsuspecting stimulation and I watched his balls tighten as he was nearing climax. "Oh........., I am going to come!", Eddie exclaimed.

Gwen and I quickly spun in front of him and attacked his cock in hopes of capturing his orgasm. Eddie surged as his release was shared by Gwen and I. We painstakingly continued to stimulate his cock with licks of our tongues and sucking from deep within our throats. It was obvious, he was in heaven as his eyes rolled back in his head as if to convulse under our spell.

We were delighted in our masterful exploitation of Eddie and each other. "Wow, what a night", I exclaimed as I stared into Eddie and Gwen's eyes.

Chapter Six - Awakening

Gwen shook me delicately to awaken me. "You must have been dreaming Gail, you were yelling something but I'm not sure what it was, are you okay?" "Uh, Well........yes, I think so", I said as I shook the fog from my head. I could feel the moisture between my thighs as reality set in and realized this had been one wild dream!

Gwen said, "You did not get enough sunscreen on and you are turning red. Let's go get in the water and cool that burn while we take that nude swim we discussed earlier today."

"How could all of this have been a dream"? I thought.......

12