A Cancelled Date

Story Info
Things go very well for me when Chloe's date cancels on her.
6.3k words
4.84
71.8k
140
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to shadysweet for editing this story!

__________________________________________

When I came to college, I was a virgin. I had had a serious girlfriend in high school and we were pretty physical. She loved it when I went down on her and I like to think I got pretty good at it. But for whatever reason, it had never quite worked out for us to go all the way. We broke up when we went to college in different states. Perhaps it was inevitable. But it still left me a virgin.

That all changed one glorious afternoon towards the end of my freshman year.

I was slowly slogging my way through the Odyssey, when I heard a knock at my door. I opened it to find a girl named Chloe outside. She wore a pink cocktail dress that left very little to the imagination.

I had met Chloe in freshman orientation. We had hit it off ok, but sparks certainly never flew. I mean we always smiled and waved when we saw each other on campus. We had even run into each other at a few parties and chit chatted back and forth. But still, we were hardly more than acquaintances. I always figured she was way too far out of my league for me to make a move. And she had certainly never dropped by my room unannounced.

"Well, hello," I said. "To what do I owe this pleasure?"

"Hey, Chris, I hope I'm not bothering you."

I almost laughed. "Not at all. It's not everyday I get random visits from beautiful women."

"You're sweet," she replied. "Do you mind if I hang out here for like 30 minutes?"

"Of course," I told her. "Mi dorm room es su dorm room." I winced as the words left my mouth. Whatever was going on here, lame jokes were almost certainly not the answer.

She smiled anyway and walked inside. The dorm room I shared with my roommate was...not impressive. Long and rectangular, it had a bunk bed against one wall and two desks and two chairs against the other. I tried not to stare as she crossed to take a seat on the lower bunk. Chloe was a volleyball player and she looked the part. She wore maybe a B cup, but she had a tight waist and an absolutely killer ass. Somehow, her face was still her best feature. Long brown hair, deep green eyes, and cheeks sprinkled with freckles, she was very close to my definition of perfection.

At some point, I realized I had probably been staring for too long. "So what's going on?" I asked as I sat down in my desk chair across from her, trying to play it cool.

She crossed one long leg over the other and shook her head. "It's a long story," she said with a sigh. "I've been trying to go on a date with this guy named Marty Holstein for like a month now."

"I thought Marty was, like, a giant asshole."

She shrugged. "I've heard people say that too, but he's always been really nice to me."

"Well, that's because you're super hot."

She rolled her eyes. "Anyway, I was supposed to meet him at a bar down the street." She paused to look at her phone. "Like five minutes ago. But right before we were supposed to meet, he texted me to say he was running 30 minutes late. But then I was already down here, and you're the only person I know on this side of campus." She held out her hands. "So here I am."

"Well hanging out with you sounds way better than reading Homer," I said, nodding to the book on the desk. "I'm happy to be your fluffer until your date." I groaned inwardly again. I had gone from corny to overtly sexual. Chloe's beauty was not helping me think straight.

Fortunately, she returned my comment with another perfect smile. We made small talk for the next half hour as she waited. My roommate had a lab this afternoon and then would be out to trivia until late. We talked about how we were enjoying college and what we missed about home. She told me about how the volleyball season had gone.

Twice while we were talking, she switched which leg she had crossed over the other. Both times I caught a tantalizing peek at the black panties she wore underneath. If she noticed me staring, she didn't seem to mind.

Finally, her phone chimed with a text. She glanced at it briefly before uttering the words, "That mother fucker."

"Everything ok?"

She shook her head. "That idiot got wasted at a bar off campus with his friends. He's too drunk to drive, so they're bringing him back to their place."

It was certainly a point in favor of my argument that he was an asshole. But I didn't point it out. "I'm sorry, Chloe," I said instead. "That really sucks."

She frowned and let out a sigh. "I even shaved for this."

"Like your legs?"

She chuckled. "Well there too."

I rolled her words around in my mind until I understood the obvious implication. "Oh, you mean you shaved..."

She rolled her eyes. "Yes Chris, I mean my vagina."

I felt my cock jump in my pants, flooded suddenly with warmth. "Oh...wow," I said, searching for any words that made sense in reply. Chloe had never said anything so sexual to me before. No girl had. Who casually mentions shaving their pussy to basically a stranger?

The next words that came out of my mouth were stupid. I don't even know why I said them, except that I was turned on and this whole situation was throwing me off.

"Can I see it?" I asked, immediately hating myself.

"My vagina?" she asked.

I tried to get the next words out as quickly as I could. "I'm sorry. That was a stupid thing to say. And totally inappropriate."

She stared at me for a long moment before she finally shrugged. "You know what, sure."

"Wait, really?" I couldn't believe my ears. Was she actually being serious?

"Why not?" she replied. "It took a long time to get it just right. After all the work I put in, it'd be a shame if nobody enjoyed it."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "You really don't have to. It was a dumb thing to say."

In response, Chloe uncrossed her legs and scooted forward on the bed. She wiggled her dress up to her hips, revealing a black thong underneath. She paused to look me right in the eyes and bit the corner of her lower lip. Then she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her underwear and slowly slid them down to her ankles.

She paused for just a moment, drinking in my hungry gaze, reveling in my arousal. Finally, she spread her knees apart revealing the most perfect sight I had ever seen in my 19 years of being alive. Her pussy was completely smooth with just a little bit of labia peeking out from her glorious slit. Tan lines from her volleyball bottoms framed in the scene. The contrast between dark skin and light skin was intoxicating.

"Ta da," she said and ran her index finger up and down the crevice between her legs.

"Holy shit," I blurted. At first it was the only thought I could put into words. I don't know how long I stared before I realized I needed to say something more. "You're really stunning. I hope you know that." Hey, finally a decent line.

"Aww shucks," she replied. "I bet you say that to all the girls who randomly show up on your doorstep and show you their bald vaginas."

I laughed. "Believe it or not, this is the first time this has happened to me."

She smiled back, then glanced down at her nakedness. "Yeah, I'm not totally sure what came over me just now either. You just seemed so sweet and sincere. And I guess I was really horny this afternoon." She shook her head. "I think I worked myself up in anticipation of this stupid date."

"So, what will you do now?" I asked, my eyes transfixed on the glory between her legs. "I mean now that Marty canceled."

She shrugged, idly running a finger up and down her slit, her panties still around her ankles. "I don't know. I don't really have any plans for the rest of the afternoon now." She paused to stare at my crotch. "Wow, you're really enjoying this, huh?"

I looked down. A massive erection was stretching my pants out like I was trying to pitch a tent inside. "In my defense, this is pretty much the greatest day of my life."

She laughed again. "Well I'm glad someone gets to enjoy this."

"I'm glad I get to be that someone," I said, unable to tear my gaze away. "And man, am I glad my roommate is gone."

I don't know why that line ruined the moment, but suddenly a deep red began to color her face. "Well, this has been fun. And weird. But maybe I should go," she said, as she started to close her legs.

I wasn't ready for this to end. I blurted out the first thing that came to my mind.

"Chloe, would you mind if I..." I paused to collect my courage. "Would you let me go down on you?"

Her eyebrows went up. "Feeling bold today, aren't we?"

"Here me out, after you went through all this trouble, wouldn't it be a shame if nobody went down on you?"

She let out a cute giggle, but relaxed her legs back open. She considered me for a long moment.

Eventually, she gave another shrug. "No, you're right. That would be a shame." She paused to consider it for a moment, before shaking her head. "What a day this is turning into." She bent down to remove her thong from where it rested around her ankles, dropping it loosely onto the floor. She then laid back with her elbows on the mattress and brought her ankles up to rest just at the edge of the bed, legs spread wide. "Come here big boy. Go to town."

I did not need to be told twice. I moved to my knees on the floor before her and gently ran my fingertips down her inner thighs. Goose bumps formed on her bare pubic mound. I was painfully aware of how trapped my dick was, but I certainly didn't want to risk screwing this up, so I just tried to ignore it as best as possible.

My palms caressed slowly up and down her thighs, getting closer and closer to the sweet spot with each pass. Finally my fingers brushed against her vulva. I traced my hand along her shaved pussy. Chloe let out a light moan, as she leaned back, resting her head flat on the mattress. I took another pass down her slit, this time letting my thumb disappear just a little inside her crevice. She shivered as I brushed against her clit. I ran my thumb down to her love entrance, but she wasn't quite wet enough for me to slide inside. That was ok, I was happy to let this play out slowly.

As I continued to gently trace up and down her slit with my thumb, I lowered my mouth to her inner thigh. I could have gotten drunk on just her aroma as I began to deliver a light series of kisses. I got almost to her pussy lips with my tongue before I drew my head away and switched to the other thigh.

"Such a tease," she whispered lightly.

I didn't respond, instead content to let my tongue do the talking. This time when my mouth reached her cunt, I took my hands and spread her lips slightly apart, exposing her aroused clitoris. I delicately flicked it with my tongue.

"Don't stop." She reached down and ran her fingers through my hair.

I ran my tongue all the way up her pussy, starting with her love hole and ending at her clit. This time I was less gentle. I rubbed my tongue over it from side to side, then swirling it in circles, never staying with the same rhythm for long.

Chloe let out a sound that was closer to a groan than a moan. She was definitely wet now. Her moisture covered my face and fingers. Still working her clit with my tongue, I moved one finger to the entrance of her canal and slowly slid inside. She lifted her pelvis off the bed slightly, giving me a better angle to penetrate her. After it became easier to slide my finger in and out, I inserted a second. Her hand on the back of my head grabbed a handful of hair as she forced my face into her vagina.

As my tongue continued working on her clit - sometimes fast, sometimes slow, sometimes in circles, sometimes sucking it all the way in my mouth - my two fingers inside her began pumping harder and harder. By this point she was gyrating her hips, forcing my fingers deeper inside her, while also rubbing her clit against my mouth.

"Holy shit, I'm close," she whimpered. "Don't you dare stop."

She didn't last more than a minute or two like this before finally crying out in pleasure, her hips bucking against me. Not that I needed more proof, but I could feel her gushing against my fingers. I moved my mouth down from her clit, lapping up all the juices I could get. Somehow she even tasted perfect, musky and salty and sweet, all at the same time. I kept going until she patted the back of my head.

"You've got to stop," she said weakly. "I can't take any more pleasure. I need a break."

I stood up to a beautiful sight. This incredible woman, with her dress still hiked up around her hips, laid back in utter post-orgasmic bliss, her pussy still glistening with her cum.

She had one arm draped across her face, the crook of her elbow covering her eyes, the other arm sprawled out haphazardly. Both legs hung off the bed, her feet resting limp on the floor.

"Goddamn," she muttered. "You know your way around a vagina."

"Thanks," I replied, as I reached down to adjust my raging erection, trying to find some angle where it wasn't painfully constrained.

She moved her arm from her face and saw my struggles. "You've had that thing pent up this entire time?" She sat up. "How inconsiderate of me."

With a beckoning finger, she motioned me towards her. As I neared, she grabbed the buckle of my belt and pulled me closer. Then, she nimbly undid my belt and unbuttoned my jeans, finally pulling the zipper down. That eased some of the pressure, but certainly not all of it.

In one swift motion, she grabbed my boxers and jeans and tugged them down to my thighs. My dick sprung free and popped up like a diving board someone had just jumped off.

"The fuck," Chloe said, admiring the length of my penis. "You've had that swinging in your pants the whole time I've known you?"

I felt my face flush from the flattery. "Oh come on, it's not that big. I've seen plenty bigger in porn."

"Right. In porn. Which is like the Olympics of big dicks." She put three of her fingers tightly together and held them next to me to compare girth. "Nope, thicker than that." She shook her head. "How long is it anyway?"

"I'm not really sure," I lied.

"Oh, shut up. All boys know."

"Eight inches or so. Maybe eight and a half."

She took it in one hand and frowned. "I think you might need to remeasure." She wrapped both hands around it, starting at the base. It left at least two inches exposed at the head. Even this felt incredible. "I can't believe you never told me this," Chloe said.

I laughed out loud at that. "We were barely more than strangers. You expected me to walk up and say, 'Hey, I'm Chris. I've got a decent dick and I'm pretty good at eating pussy?'"

She shrugged her shoulders. "If you caught me on the right day, it might have actually worked. Some days I'm just horny." She took one hand off my dick to gesture at her bare vagina. "I guess that's obvious by now."

She ran the hand still on my dick up to the head and back down. A wave of electricity followed her movements. "How do girls even go down on you?"

"Not very well. My girlfriend in high school could never get more than an inch or two in her mouth."

She continued running a hand up and down my shaft. I was in heaven. "Was that even enough to get you off?"

I shook my head.

Her eyes snapped up to mine. "Are you saying you've never cum from a blowjob?"

I shook my head. "It's been all handjobs for me so far."

She took a deep breath, then nodded her head courageously. "Well that will change today. I volunteer as tribute." My dick jumped in her hand and she laughed. She patted it slightly on the tip and bent down to address it. "Don't worry boy, I'll take care of you."

She looked around the room and then back at me. "Ok, why don't you sit in your chair and I'll kneel in front of you." I followed her commands as she stood up and looked down at her dress, still hiked up around her waist. "Well this feels a bit superfluous now, doesn't it?" she asked with a chuckle. She gripped it on either side and pulled it off over her head, revealing a perfectly toned body underneath.

I stared at the beautiful woman in front of me, almost naked save for a black bra that would have matched her panties had she been wearing them. Unconsciously, I began to stroke my erection.

"Ah-ah-ah," she chastised, wagging a finger at me. "That's my job. And I don't need any charity."

She knelt before me, grabbing the base of my dick with one hand, gently fondling my balls with the other. She tilted her head sideways and ran her tongue up the vein on the underside of my cock. When she reached the head, she licked away the precum that had been oozing out for what felt like hours. Basically, since she first showed me her pussy.

"Mmm." She looked up to me with a smile. "Tastes like someone has plenty of fruit in their diet."

Lowering her head back down, I felt her lips envelop the head of my penis. As her tongue began swirling around the sensitive ridge of the tip, her hand at the base of my dick began massaging up and down as she went. If I hadn't fortuitously jacked off earlier in the day, I would have cum right then. Honestly, I was still having a difficult time keeping it together.

Slowly she lowered her head deeper and deeper. I reached my hands down to pull back her hair so it didn't get in the way. When she had taken about half the length of me in her mouth, she began bobbing her head up and down, taking just a little bit more in with each down stroke. All the while she kept one hand stroking the parts of my cock not already in my mouth, the other hand lightly caressing my balls with her fingertips. At some point, the physics of it barely made sense. I had to be at the back of her throat. Yet somehow, without even gagging, she managed to take even more of me in. Finally she reached the bottom. She had taken all of me inside her mouth.

I couldn't take it any longer. Hell, I was impressed I made it this far. "Fuck, Chloe, I'm going to cum."

Her mouth full of dick, she obviously couldn't talk. She held up one finger, instructing me to wait. Slowly she began easing her head back up. Somehow the sensation of coming out felt even better than going in. I clenched my kegel muscles as hard as they would go. When I was about half way out, she started bobbing her head up and down again. She gave me a brief thumbs up, before going back to furiously stroking the base of my cock, now slick with her saliva. Immediately, I let loose, spraying ropes of semen into her mouth. She kept sucking and stroking me while I came, swallowing every drop that left my body. I felt my head loll back as I moaned in ecstasy.

As I started to get soft, it freed up room in her mouth to spiral her tongue around my dick in circles. I somehow felt another spurt of cum shoot out, which she swallowed immediately like the rest. Finally she pulled my cock from her mouth and even though it was flaccid, she pumped it a few more times with both hands to eke out another drop of semen. She licked it away and then looked up at me with a smile.

"I did it," she said, raising a fist triumphantly in the air. "I took the whole thing."

"Holy shit, did you ever. And you swallowed it all too."

She shrugged as she eased herself back onto the bed. "What can I say? You tasted good and I didn't want any to go to waste."

"Well, waste not, want not, right?" I cursed myself inside. What the fuck kind of line was that? How did I suddenly become 85 years old?

She raised an eyebrow suggestively. "I don't know. I might want more." You had to give it to her, she was smooth as hell. Good that one of us was.

I smiled and laid my head back against my chair, happy to simply enjoy the post-orgasm tingle in my dick. And also afraid to say something stupid again.

"Hey, can I ask a favor?" Chloe asked after a moment.

"You can ask as many as you'd like. I think it's fair to say I owe you."

"Oh please, we're even so far," she said, rolling her eyes. "But can we make out?"

12