Together Again Ch. 1

Story Info
Reunion after long absence includes intimate massage.
1.9k words
4.67
11.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room is dimly lit; there's the light from the bathroom, and from many candles, the little short kind, scattered around the room. Shadows dance in the flickering light, and soft music is playing in the background.

It's a large bed, king size, with a fluffy quilted top; the covers are turned down, and three pillows are fluffed full, laying end to end just below the headboard. On the center pillow is a single long stem red rose; it's lying diagonally across a lavender envelop. You walk closer to the bed, closer yet, till you're able to make out the lightly blocked letters "Shelley".

On the table next to the bed is a small red box; it's about 2 inches long, and a little over an inch wide. You smile, knowing its contents, two melt in your mouth, divinely delicious Euphoria truffles; a treat for later in the evening, or perhaps tomorrow morning as you snuggle close in your lovers arms.

You reach down, picking up the rose; the bud is just starting to open, and its aroma touches your senses. You close your eyes, take a deep breath and let the sweet floral smell fill your lugs. There's a card in the envelope, with a neatly printed message; "Your passion fills my heart, and excites my soul. I will see you soon. Dan"

You enter the bathroom, and then the shower; the Jacuzzi will wait till later, when you have company to enjoy, and share it with. With your eyes closed, you stand facing the shower head; warm water splashes on your face, runs across your breasts, down your tummy and thighs. For awhile you enjoy the warmth, then step back, just a bit, letting the pulsating water spray between you legs. A small shudder runs through your body as you imagine what lies ahead.

You finish your shower, turn the water off, and reach for the white fluffy towel. As you dry yourself, the soft knap of the towel brushes your nipples, they stand erect, reacting almost instantly. Once again your eyes close, as another small shudder ripples through your body.

You move back to the bedroom, sit on the edge of the bed for just a moment, then slip between the silky smooth sheets. Again you read your card; "I will see you soon". Your imagination drifts, as you think of him entering the room, the moment he touches you, the moment his lips meet yours.

The bed moves, and you realize you must have been sleeping. I bend low, gently brush your hair away, and kiss the back of your neck. My lips linger there, and I nuzzle that tender spot, just below your ear. A chill runs down your back, little bumps form, and a nearly silent sigh escapes your mouth.

I take your hand, and you roll onto your back, so your lips can find mine. It's a sweet and gentle kiss, with my hand caressing your cheek. Your mouth opens slightly, as does mine, and the tip of our tongues search out each other.

Kneeling on the bed next to you, I take your hand in mine, and you feel the flowing warmth, as oil slowly pours into your palm. There's a slightly sweet scent to the oil, and it warms you in places it doesn't yet touch. I slowly rub the oil into your hand; one by one, I grip each finger, pull gently, and let them slip from my grasp, as I move from the base to the tip. You take a deep breath, your eyes are closed, and all the stress of the week slowly drains from your body.

Another deep breath, then a gasp as I take your index finger into my mouth; all the way in, till my lips close around it. Gently I suckle your finger, slowly pulling it from my mouth. Along the way, my tongue plays with you, tasting you, teasing you, enjoying you.

From one finger to another I move along your hand; it's hard to believe your hand can be so sensitive. It's exciting and relaxing at the same time to feel me take you in. Just as I finish with your smallest finger, my tongue finds the webs that separate each one. I linger and play with first one and then another.

Slowly I lower your hand, placing your arm at your side. I leave one hand on your stomach, as I move across you to your other side. The warmth from my hand radiates through you, warming you deeply, as you've never felt before.

Once on your other side, the ritual begins again, starting with the palm of your hand, then continuing with each and every finger. Even knowing what's about to happen, doesn't calm your anticipation, and you again shudder as I suck your fingers into my mouth.

I finish with your last finger, but instead of placing your arm at your side, I hold your hand in mine, and extend your arm, full length. I invert the little brown bottle, and you watch the warmed oil drip onto your wrist, the crook of your elbow, and your upper arm. With an almost imperceptible touch, I spread the oil, and then with slightly more pressure, massage it into your pores.

Moving back to the first side, I repeat the process, but as I finish with your arm, I again reach for the little brown bottle. The oil is still warm as it drips onto your neck and across your breasts. I stop as I approach your nipples, and then let drop after drop fall directly upon them.

I place the bottle on the end table, and then slowly spread the oil, under, between and around each breast. Your breath is coming a bit faster now, and your heart stutters as your nipple passes between my fingers. I hold it there for a moment, pulling slightly, then let it slip through. First one breast, then the other, then both together receive my attention. I hear you take another deep breath, and then a sigh, as my hand moves lower, toward your tummy.

Again my hand reaches for the bottle, and again you watch the oil pour forth, this time across your abdomen, past your navel, and down to the outer reaches of your feminine core. Your chest quickly rises, and then slowly falls as you exhale. From side to side I spread the oil; under the lower reaches of your ribs, across your tummy, and down the front of your thighs. Intermittently, as I pass, I brush the fringes of your public hair, pausing ever so slightly to feel you tense and then relax.

You anticipate the moment when my hand will settle between your legs, and they spread, ever so slightly, inviting me there; but now is not the time, at least not yet, and I move on.

I move to the end of the bed, taking your foot into my hand. You quickly realize it is about to receive the same attention your hands did. First the oil, then the massage, and then, one by one, I take each toe into my mouth, suckling and playing, while my tongue darts and drags between each toe. It's a highly erotic, and yet ticklish feeling. You squirm and laugh as I play.

Finishing with your feet, I move up to your calves, working higher and higher, past your knees to your outer, and then inner thighs. Your legs spread a bit wider, again inviting me in. I move back to your outer thighs, up to your hips, and then back down. I repeat this path, time after time, with each passing moving slightly inward.

Once again I reach for the little brown bottle; it's been resting in a container of hot water, to help retain its heat. This time I pour the oil liberally onto your feminine mound; it flows through your soft and fluffy hair, down each crevasse of your vaginal lips, between you legs, and lower. Again you sigh, while spreading your legs wider, welcoming even more attention.

I move between your legs, kneeling there, massaging your mound and your outer lips. Gently I squeeze each lip between my thumb and index finger, sliding up and then down, the full length of each lip, first one, then the other, then both at the same time. Your lips have started to swell, and your natural lubrication mixes with the oil.

Gently I move to your inner lips, separating, stroking, and massaging them. Your hips are gently rocking now, moving in step with my fingers. Our eyes are locked together, as is our breathing, as are our hearts. Beat to beat, breath to breath, slowly our spirits are joining into one.

Your clitoris has escaped its protective hood, and is standing tall; it glistens from a mixture of your wetness and the oil that has found its way there. I gently touch its tip, and then stroke it, slowly traveling clockwise, and then counter clockwise. Time and again I make this circuit, and when you least expect it, I pause and hold it between two fingers.

There is excitement in your eyes, and your breath is coming faster. "Breath deeply" I say, "Breath with me", deep cleansing breaths fill our lungs, and we exhale together. Again and again, we draw in and expel huge breaths of air till you settle, ever so slightly.

I return to the massage, moving from your clitoris, back to your inner lips, and the valley between them. I circle the outer edge of your Yoni, watching your eyes to see if I'm welcome inside. Your eyes smile, and the pressure against my hand quickly and wordlessly answers my question.

You are very wet, and without effort one finger slides easily inside. I pause there momentarily, and then retreat. The massage continues, near the outer edge, and then slightly deeper; from side to side, on the top and the bottom, deeper, deeper, and then another retreat.

Again I see the excitement in your eyes, so I slow and again urge you to breathe with me. Together we breathe, in a rhythm that matches the movement of my hands. You settle, but only so slightly. The excitement is still there, and you are ever so close.

My hand goes slightly deeper now, searching for that sacred spot, the one that will take you oh so high. A change in texture tells me I've found it, but even without that change, your reaction is all that is needed. Your hips rise from the bed, gasps and moans follow one after another.

I move from side to side, back and forth, probing and tantalizing that spot. I feel your spasms as you tighten around me; I hear your cries rise in pitch and volume.

As I continue the massage, I feel the tissues swell in excitement. The spasms are almost continuous now, and breaths are coming fast and shallow. Your eyes are wide and wild; and we both know you've gone beyond the edge.

You draw your knees to your chest, and with a deep guttural cry, a wetness explodes from deep within. Again and again it comes, a flooding warmth, a warmth that's been repressed for way too long.

Arm in arm we hold each other, rocking gently when I discover you're crying silently. While searching your eyes, I wipe away a tear, and then kiss you softly. Your eyes are deep, filled with a mixture of sadness, and happiness. You place a hand to my cheek, and again we kiss, a long, slow, tender kiss. No words are necessary. Our eyes, and our tenderness say all that is needed.

Slowly I feel the tension leave your body, there's a twitch, and then another, as your breathing settles into a slow, deep, predictable rhythm. You stir slightly, snuggle close, and together our spirits dance, as our souls heal, and our bodies are restored.

Dan,

May 5, 2002