Together, Forever! Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
simply_cyn
simply_cyn
224 Followers

It seemed as if Victoria was watching this scene from a distant cloud. Brad's lips feverishly captured hers as his deft hands moved over her quivering frame. It was wildly and shockingly delightful to have this handsome actor's hands and lips stimulating her. It was a welcome relief to the hurt that she had gone through lately.

In her euphoria, she felt naughtily daring and free. Brad's presence seemed so different from Colin's touch. It was a dream, and dreams could not be controlled, could they? Dreams could not harm a person, and this dream was absolutely delicious. Victoria's arms went around the fanciful image's neck, crushing her lips and body against his and relishing his taste and smell. He was as skilled a lover as he was a writer.

Her body had a mind of its own, and it demanded that her conscience not interfere; it demanded that she seize this moment and all it had to offer. At her uncontrollable responses, his kisses deepened and he ardently meshed his mouth with hers. The sensations were wonderful and tantalizing; Victoria savored them and mutely invited more. Smiling, she watched him push aside her blouse, using his finger to titillate each nipple, and then encircle each with his hot tongue. Soon his caresses grew bolder. Yet this dream image was content to kiss and to fondle her. Perhaps she refused to allow the dream to progress further, but she possessed no will or desires to halt his siege upon her pliant body. When she moaned and writhed upon the bed, he smiled at her, smiled as if they had been together before, smiled as if they would be together again.

And then as suddenly as he appeared, he disappeared, while she was engulfed in flames of desire. Her head whirled wildly, and then she lost reality. When she finally aroused herself, it was dawn and the dream was a vivid memory. Victoria scolded herself for such a wanton fantasy, for she truly loved Colin, hurt or not. But she couldn't help but let her thoughts linger on the dream of Brad and Mark's words to her the previous day, 'I'll never break your heart, I'll never make you cry.' And she desperately wanted that to be true about Colin.

simply_cyn
simply_cyn
224 Followers
12