Together to Learn Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But it's also the next physical step," said Pam.

"Yes, but at least for me, that's only part of what's driving me toward it. I want to share myself even more with all of you," said Amy. "I love you, and I want to share all of my body with you and I want to share the emotion and commitment that go with that sharing."

"Wow," muttered Alan. "That's something."

"Yeah, it is," agreed Mitsy. "I love all of you, I care about you. I want to know and share more. But I'm nervous about intercourse. And what about birth control? I mean, I'm on the pill, but that's because of other issues."

"Ok, look," said Pam. "That last is more a practical question. For the guys it's pretty easy. Condoms. That's a first step for all of us. It'll help us to keep from spreading anything around, should we get anything."

"But, we're all virgins, and we've only been with each other," said Amy.

"Just in case. It's a little extra protection anyway. The only 100% perfect birth control is sterilization, and I don't think any of us are ready for that."

"But Pam, what about the rest of you?" asked Alan. "Mitsy's on the pill. Great. But condoms are far from perfect. What are the rest of you going to do?"

Jenny ducked her head, and looked a little sheepish. "Well, I've taken care of it for me," she said. "I went to the doctor and I'm on the pill, too."

Pam and Amy looked at each other. Amy spoke up. "We went to the doctor too. Pam had to talk me into it, since I'd never been to a gynecologist. We got the pill, too."

"So," said Larry, "It isn't an issue. Alan and I wear our raincoats, and you all take your pills. I think all of us have been making decisions."

"Well, it's mostly because I got nervous about the two of you," said Jenny. "It's so sexy when you come, and it feels so good to rub it into my body, and I was afraid I'd get carried away and maybe some of your sperm would get where it shouldn't. So I went."

"We still have to figure out the emotional part," said Larry. "Amy, you're ready, you want to go on. What about the rest of us?"

"Where are you?" asked Amy.

"Well, I guess I'm where you are," said Larry. "I don't think I got there the same way, but I understand and agree with what you were saying. But just because I'm ready doesn't mean I'm going to push myself on any of you."

"Well, I think I'm there, too," said Mitsy. "It's time to take that next step. I want to know how it feels - physically and emotionally."

"I'm not sure," said Jenny. "I'm still afraid of the lust thing. But every time I push myself a little with all of you it's been right. So if it's right for you, and you're ready, I guess I am too. But I need you to help me. Don't let lust take over. Help me make sure I don't let it take over."

"Ok," said Alan. "I'll help you with that. I'm ready. I know I want to physically. I know all of you will help me grow spiritually. So I'm in."

"That leaves me," said Pam. "There's still a big part of me screaming 'Don't do it, save yourself for marriage.' But there's another part of me, even bigger, saying 'These are the people you love. These are the people who have helped you grow and learn and love. Be with them.' And that part is winning. I think we have to take this very seriously and solemnly. Like Amy said, this is the ultimate physical sharing, and it works best if that sharing is also a sharing of love. Since I love you, all of you, I want to do this."

"So," said Larry, "Do you all just spread your legs and let Alan and me hop on?"

He was immediately attacked from all sides by a flurry of pillows, flung at him by his friends.

"You pig!" Pam yelled, playfully.

"Ok, just kidding, cut it out," Larry cried. "But how do we want to do this?" he asked.

"I think we need to make it kind of a ceremony," said Amy. "Since we're a group, and since we've done everything as a group all along, I think we should all be there."

"But there are only two guys," said Mitsy.

"That's why it has to be a ceremony," said Amy. "If it was just two of us making a decision as a couple, being alone would be fine. But this is all of us joining together as one. So we all should be together. And Alan will be with two of us and Larry will be with two of us and it will be the first time for the group to experience intercourse. We're celebrating that intimate connection, that unity of us as a group. It's not Larry and Pam and then Larry and Mitsy and Alan and Jenny and Alan and Amy. It's not four couples, it's us, together, our group. And it needs to be romantic and special and erotic and total."

"When do we do it then," asked Pam.

"We have to plan. How about in a couple of weeks?"

"Ok then, Amy, where?" asked Mitsy.

"Well, here would be nice, but we really do put a lot of pressure on Pam to be our hostess all the time."

"I don't mind," said Pam. "After all, I've got the biggest apartment, and it is off campus, so we don't have to worry about resident assistants and roommates and all that kind of stuff."

"But we still put you out," said Jenny. "What if we went somewhere?"

"Like where?" asked Larry.

"How about a hotel or a cabin or something?" she replied.

"I know," said Mitsy. "Seven Poplars. That resort by the lake in Springfield. My parents took us there once. They have these cabins you can rent. They have a big living room/dining room/kitchen kind of thing and bedrooms and baths off that. Since it's winter I bet we could get one for not too much."

"Sounds good," said Pam. "Let's check it out and let everybody know."

"Ok," said Amy. "Now, I think we need to be celibate until then. A little time off, a little time for all of us to think about what we're committing to, and about what we will be doing and experiencing."

"That makes sense to me," said Jenny. "But I'm still horny tonight. Can we at least have our ceremony?"

"Aren't you the one worried about lust?" asked Larry, teasingly.

"Yes, but I also said I know it's under control when I'm with you," she replied.

"All right. Especially because it's your turn to clean everybody up after. But then, nothing until that night. Promise," Amy demanded.

They all agreed, and then arranged themselves comfortably in a circle. They watched each other as hands began to stroke and caress their young bodies, stroking body parts into erection, the soft, musky scent of arousal perfuming the room. Soon each one of the group was lost in private reverie, teasing and tickling themselves close to orgasm, and then backing off, and then arousing themselves again, and then repeating it all again. Soft moans emanated from some, others writhed and sighed, and then a rapid, guttural panting drowned every other sound out.

"Oh god, I'm so close, so close" grunted Larry. "Oh yeah, oh yeah."

Momentarily distracted, Amy looked over at Larry. His fist was wrapped around his penis, it's head appearing and disappearing as he stroked himself rapidly. The muscles in his stomach were tense, and then he was arching up on shoulders and heels, his crotch thrust out, sperm erupting from the tip of his penis.

"Now, Now, Now!!!" he groaned.

"Oh, that's so sexy," Amy thought. "I wonder what it's like when he does that inside you?" Her fingers moved rapidly around her clitoris, stroking and tugging it, sending little ripples of pleasure through her groin. Soon she was back in her own reverie, one hand clutched around a small breast, the fingers of the other sliding and stroking her vulva, and then focusing on the small hard bud of her clitoris. Her orgasm crept up on her, like a cat slinking across the floor about to pounce on its favorite toy, and then washed over and through her, pouring its pleasure over her, shaking her gently.

Along with Amy, the others in the room slowly but surely reached orgasm, their bodies shaking and arching, fingers clutching and probing deeply within or running rapidly over aroused skin. As they finished, Jenny gently began to move from person to person, cleaning them gently, and finishing each with a tender kiss.

Thirty minutes later the group broke up, thanking Pam once again for her hospitality, each returning to their individual rooms and to thoughts of what was to come.

Three weeks later the group sat in an upscale restaurant in Springfield. They had decided to dress for the evening, and the men looking handsome in their blue suits, white shirts, ties and brightly polished shoes. The women were even more stunning, each elegant in her own way.

Mitsy wore a green silk dress the color of her eyes that wrapped around her, the neckline plunging low enough to show that her freckles spread down over her breasts. Her red hair brushed her shoulders, gently curling up and out at the ends. The dress ended just above her knees, her legs clad in the sheerest of hose, her feet slippered in green high-heeled pumps.

Amy's simple black minidress that hugged her tiny figure, emphasizing its small but beautiful proportions. Alan had a hard time taking his eyes off her legs, there being something about a woman wearing black hose and 4 inch black patent leather high heels that aroused him immensely. The thought that he might unite himself with her later that evening made him hurriedly try thinking of sports scores and his grandmother, the erection inspiring sight of Amy's legs disappearing up into her tiny minidress distracting him right up until the point the group was seated.

Jenny was in red. It was a color that she had never dared wear before, but when she and Pam had seen the dress in the department store they both knew it was perfect for her. It picked up the subtle red highlights in her hair that the hairdresser had suggested, highlights that had turned her hair from dull brown to a sensuous, sleek brunette. She'd shown Jenny how to pin her hair up, with little wisps escaping the back of her neck and soft bangs in front. The dress was strapless, the bust cut low and covered with sequins, and fitted Jenny perfectly. Her red hose and pumps completed the outfit. She had never felt so sexy in her life, and the wolf whistles that greeted her when she had come out of her room in the cabin confirmed that this dress helped people see just how gorgeous she was.

Pam had been worried. Unlike the other women, she was tall and full-figured - plump, to put it simply. That hadn't seemed to bother the boys, but she was self-conscious and concerned that all she would be able to find is something that looked like a camping tent.

The result of Jenny and her shopping expedition dispelled her worries. The saleswoman was an expert, and she had found a beautiful pale blue dress that made Pam look like a movie star. It was cut just low enough to draw attention to her voluptuous breasts, breasts that were held up and in by a pale blue bustier. Where the dress caressed her breasts and emphasized their beauty, it was cut to drape beautifully over the rest of her body, showing the roundness of her bottom, but not emphasizing it. Pale blue hose and carefully dyed heels completed her outfit.

In short, the group was clearly prepared for a very special evening. They ate lightly, not wanting to be weighed down later in the evening. By nine they were back at the cabin at Seven Poplars.

They gathered in the living room of the cabin, a fire crackling in the fireplace, candles glowing warmly around the room. Alan opened a bottle of champagne and poured some out for each of them. They sipped it, glancing about nervously. It was time.

Amy spoke up.

"Ok, since making this a ceremony was my idea, I guess I should get things started. Since the gentlemen are dressed more simply, I suggest we disrobe them first."

She looked around. "Jenny, please help me with Larry. Mitsy, you and Pam take care of Alan."

The boys stood up and moved to the center of the room. Each team of girls slowly undressed them, first slipping off their jackets and then untying their ties. Jenny and Mitsy stooped down to untie the boys' shoes, and Amy and Pam unbuttoned their shirts. The boys stepped out of their shoes, and then Pam and Amy pulled their shirts off. Belts and pants were next, then socks. Alan and Larry stood in their shorts, Alan in a pair of white linen boxers, Larry wearing gray boxer-briefs.

"Now," said Amy. "Let's kneel down and finish this. When their underpants are off, each of should kiss and lick their penises until they're nice and erect."

They proceeded. Amy reached up and slipped her hands inside the waistband of Alan's shorts and then tugged them down to the floor. Pam helped him balance as he stepped out of them, and then picked them up and put them on the pile of clothes beside them. Jenny and Mitsy did the same for Larry.

Neither Larry nor Alan was erect, but both were beginning to show signs of excitement. Amy gently grasped Larry's penis, and offered it to Pam. She gently kissed its tip, and then kissed down to the base of his shaft and back up to the tip. He was perceptibly hardening as Amy repeated Pam's actions.

Jenny and Mitsy had taken a different approach. Jenny held Larry's penis, and, kneeling on either side of it, both began to kiss and lick it, eagerly ministering to it and trying to make their lips and tongues meet around it's increasing girth.

In a few minutes, both Larry and Alan were hard and proudly erect.

Amy stood up. "It's our turn now. Mitsy, I think Larry and Jenny should help you first, and then you and Larry can help Jenny. Pam, we'll do you first, then me. Just the dresses first. I have a feeling there's something special then."

Jenny and Larry turned to Mitsy. A thin fabric belt was knotted around her waist, holding the dress that wrapped around her closed. Larry gently untied the knot, and then, even more gently, took the edge of the dress at her right hip and pulled it open. Jenny stood behind Mitsy and gently helped her out of the dress.

"Oh, wow," Larry said quietly. Mitsy wore an emerald green bra whose cups plunged to a simple hook that held them together. The straps were simple strings of the same green satin of the bra. A v-cut thong of the same green satin wrapped up and over her hips, a tiny green triangle of fabric barely covering her mons, the strap a thin green line separating her firm round buttocks. A matching garter belt circled her waist, it's straps clipped firmly to the tops of her hose.

Alan's reaction to Pam was even more fervent, if not audibly expressed. He had gently unzipped Pam's dress and Amy had pulled it from her shoulders and let it drop around her feet. Pam stepped out of the puddle of pale blue silk and Alan's jaw dropped.

She wore the pale blue bustier the saleswoman had found for her, the fabric pulled firm around her middle, the padded cups pushing her breasts up and into each other. Garters dangled from its edge, holding her stockings up. Her matching string bikini completed the outfit, it's fabric pulled taught against her mons, clearly outlining its peach-like shape.

The couples now turned to Jenny and Amy, removing their dresses with equal gentleness. Amy wore a black silk boy leg teddy and stay up hose. The effect was even more stunning than she was in her dress, and Alan could barely restrain himself from stroking her legs.

Mitsy's underwear was as red as her dress. A strapless red demi-bra gently cupped her breasts, the tops of her dark pink areolas peaking over its edge. A small black rose perched on the top edge of her nearly transparent red string bikini. Larry stared longingly at her clearly visible labia, the inner lips just beginning to slip out from between the larger ones. Like Amy's, her hose were stay-ups.

"So what do you think, guys?" asked Amy. "Better than a catalog?"

"You're all gorgeous," said Alan. "I thought you were hot in your dresses, but this, these..." he stammered. "You're just all amazing."

"Yeah," said Larry. "Amazing. I mean, I've seen your regular underwear, and it's kind of sexy, but this stuff, oh wow. I feel like I'm in a magazine or something."

"Tonight is special," said Jenny. "We decided it should be real special - everything, including our underwear."

"It's special," said Larry.

"Ok," said Amy. "Now it's time for more. Help us out of these things."

Alan and Larry set to work, drawing off the women's shoes, unhooking garters and unrolling stockings, unfastening bras and garter belts. Larry helped Amy slip out of her teddy while Alan unhooked Pam's bustier. Soon they were all nude, small piles of silk, satin and nylon spread about the floor. They moved into the master bedroom of the cottage.

Pam picked up a lighter and lit the candles she and Mitsy had placed around the room earlier that evening. There soft flames bathed the room in a warm yellow glow. A box of condoms and a bottle of lubricant were on the nightstand next to the bed.

"Who's first?" asked Jenny, a bit nervously.

"Well," said Amy. "Since Pam brought us together, I think she should be the first in our ceremony. But it's not really about first. We're all sharing our virginity tonight. All of us should be part of every act of intercourse. And I think Alan should be with Pam."

"Thank you," said Pam. "But what should we do?"

"Well," said Amy. "I've been thinking a little about it. I think each couple should be together here on the bed, in the middle. The rest of us will sit around the edges. As the two of you make love, we'll be touching you, caressing you, and maybe even kissing you. This first time, the boys may reach orgasm a lot faster than we girls - we may not even have orgasms from the intercourse. But that's where the group comes in. After Alan or Larry comes, we can help the woman if she needs it. We want the couple to abandon themselves to the experience. The other four of us will help stimulate them so it's a good experience as it can be."

"All right," said Pam. "So, how do we start?"

"First we have to dress Alan," Amy replied.

"Dress me?" Alan asked.

"Yes - your condom," said Amy. "Pam, help Alan get nice and hard and I'll get the condom ready."

Pam knelt in front of Alan and gently drew his penis into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head of his penis, stimulating it into full erection. Alan stroked her hair as she ministered to him.

While this was happening, Amy opened the box of condoms, pulled one out, and carefully tore open the wrapper. Holding it in one hand, she picked up the bottle of lubricant and drizzled a little bit inside the tip of the condom.

"Ok," said Amy. "Is he ready?"

"Yes," said Pam. She took the condom from Amy. Alan looked down as Pam placed the condom over the tip of his penis, held its nipple closed, and then rolled it down over his length.

Alan helped her up and then they moved over and onto the bed. They lay together, exchanging a long, passionate kiss. Alan gently stroked his hand down Pam's side, caressing her from armpit to thigh, feeling the softness of her skin. Pam's hands moved over Alan's back, and then down and over his backside.

As Pam and Alan kissed, stroked and caressed each other, Mitsy, Amy, Jenny and Larry sat down on either side of the couple. Tentatively, Mitsy reached out and added her caresses to Pam's, running her hands up and down Alan's legs. Following her example, the others added their caresses to the writhing couple in front of them.

All of Pam's nerves were on fire. Here she was, making love with Alan, and there were all these hands, all over her, touching, exploring, caressing. Alan moved his head down and began to nurse on her left breast. Little ripples of fire ran through her as Alan sucked her nipple into erection. His other hand was on her right breast, palming, caressing and the pinching its nipple into erection. She felt herself begin to lubricate, and her clitoris begin to become erect. She reached between them and began to stroke Alan's penis. The condom felt a little funny, but she could feel his hardness and heat through it. "This will be in me soon," she thought. "I'll know what it's like. I'll know about sex. I'm so happy it's him."