Together to Learn Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's different," said Mitsy. "But why not just the way we've been doing?"

"It's the way I've always thought about it," said Amy. "It's my fantasy, I guess. It's silly, but this is the way I always thought I'd give up my virginity."

"I'll do whatever you want," said Alan.

"Ok, get a pillow for you knees and put it by the bed."

Alan did as he was told. Amy positioned herself on the edge of the bed, her buttocks just on the edge. Alan knelt down, bent over, and kissed Amy. She held him tight to her, feeling his large body hovering over her small one.

A moment later they broke their kiss, and Amy raised her legs and wrapped them around Alan's hips. His penis lay on her mons, dark and purple under it's latex covering.

"Larry, come sit behind me," said Amy. Larry climbed onto the bed.

"Spread you legs around me," Amy said. "Hold me kind of like that first night."

Larry moved close to Amy and she propped her head and shoulders up against him. She could feel his penis against the back of her neck.

"Ok, now Pam and Jenny and Mitsy, come here close," Amy said. "Mitsy, you pull me open from one side, and Jenny, you from the other."

Mitsy and Jenny gently grasped Amy's inner labia and spread Amy open. Her vagina gaped open, an obscene invitation for Alan. He was visibly trembling.

"Pam, now you guide him in. Alan, I want you to go all the way in at once. Not real fast, but don't stop. If my hymen is in the way, I want you to push through it."

Alan looked down as Pam grasped him, and then at Amy, her body in place by Larry, her arms draped over his hairy thighs, her head propped against his stomach. Pam pulled him forward, and he watched as she poised his penis at the mouth of Amy's vagina.

"All right," he thought. "Slow and gentle but all the way in."

He leaned forward a bit, and Pam helped him slide into Amy. "She's tighter than Pam was," he thought. "I guess that's because she's smaller."

Amy felt Mitsy and Jenny release her labia as Alan slipped into her. He felt enormous. His penis was spreading her open like no number of fingers ever had before. Every centimeter of her vagina was alive with sensation as it relaxed and opened for Larry. There was no pain, but she had never felt so full. She glanced down and realized he was only halfway into her.

Inexorably he slid forward. The feeling was unlike anything she had ever experienced. Amy willed herself to relax, and as she did she felt herself open up to Alan, drawing him into herself, his warm girth filling and exciting her.

Finally he was all the way in. Alan felt his testicles up against Amy's bottom, and he pressed forward just a bit more, pushing himself against the pad of her mons. He looked down at the small woman that he was joined with.

"I feel so full," said Amy. "Just wait there a minute so I can get used to this."

She felt stretched out - even more than when the gynecologist examined her with the speculum holding her open. It was a good feeling, but it was definitely a new one that she wasn't quite sure about.

"Folks," she said, "I want you to help me. I'm really aroused, and this feels wonderful, and Alan just pull back a little."

Alan did. It was as if the warmest, softest, most arousing material was wrapped tightly around him. His penis throbbed.

"Mmmh," sighed Amy. "That is nice." She lost herself in the feeling for a moment.

"All right, now I need your help. I want to feel all of you touching me. Alan is inside me and one with me and it is amazing and wonderful. I want the rest of you to be part of this, too. I want to feel your touch. Jenny, please you touch my clitoris. Larry, touch me everywhere you can reach. Mitsy and Pam, touch me too, especially my breasts."

The four did as they were told. Jenny gently reached out and began to stroke Amy's clitoral hood. Larry stroked Amy's arms and torso, running his hands gently over the tiny woman's skin, trying to make every nerve fire with erotic tension. Pam and Mitsy looked at each other, and then bent down and, taking one breast each, kissed, tongued and sucked at them, exploring the soft but differing textures of breast, areola and nipple.

Alan slid further out of Amy, and then pushed back in. He'd been a little worried about being able to perform with two women, but those worries left him as he moved in and out of Amy, feeling her vagina slip and slide along his length.

Amy slowly surrendered herself to the erotic stimulation that engulfed her. She felt warm and safe as her friends ministered to her, and she drifted into a state of total arousal. Every nerve was firing, every inch and moment of her was aroused. She had experienced something like this before with her friends, but there was something new now, something that completed the experience.

That extras something was the fullness within her vagina. Alan moving in and out of her made it whole, made it total. Where before it was exciting and fulfilling and tremendous, now it was complete. Alan pushed in and dragged out of her, touching her where she'd never been touched before.

The first tremble of completion ran through her. She knew it wasn't supposed to happen the first time, and had seen how Pam and Jenny had needed more stimulation after to reach orgasm. That's mostly why she wanted everyone touching her. She wanted to orgasm the first time, with Alan inside her. And it was going to happen.

Jenny watched, fascinated, as her friend began to writhe and moan under their ministrations. She stared as Alan's penis moved in and out, Amy's labia stretching out against it's length as it slid from her, then folding in as he pushed in.

Jenny reached down and found the lubricant and spread a little on her fingers. With one hand she gently pulled the hood of Amy's clitoris back, exposing the hardening pink bud. With her lubricated fingers Jenny circled the bud, then stroked up it's underside, almost like she would a penis. She could feel Alan's penis moving under her hand, sliding in and out of Amy's warm sheath. A little tremble ran through Jenny, and she was aware of how her vagina still felt stretched open, and the little sting that was still there.

Amy fully surrendered herself to the arousal. Jenny's finger running around and over and up and down her clitoris was the last bit of stimulation necessary. Everything became feeling, and all feeling was centered on that little bud, and on the penis stroking in and out of her.

Amy's body moved steadily toward orgasm. She felt the tension build, and the congestion in her groin. Mitsy and Pam sucked insistently at her now-tender nipples. Alan moved steadily in and out, pushing aroused nerves to their raw edge.And Jenny's finger circled, circled, circled and then flicked gently.

Amy's body convulsed as her orgasm crashed over here. Guttural cries emerged from her throat as she jerked with the pleasure that ran through her. Her friends held her, continuing to stimulate her, as wave after wave of pleasure washed through her. Amy became very aware of Alan's penis as her vagina spasmed around its filling bulk. It felt wonderful to have the resistance of his penis to squeeze against.

A deep sigh escaped from Amy as her orgasm ended and her body relaxed in the arms of her friends. She felt Alan slip from her, and there was an emptiness that she had never experienced before. She was sated and exhausted, but she realized Alan had not had an orgasm. She struggled up from Larry's embrace, and pulled him toward her. She sat on the edge of the bed, pulled the condom from his still-erect penis, and then sucked him into her mouth.

Her tongue swirled around the purple head of Alan's penis as her hand jerked up and down the shaft, pulling the loose skin up and down over the stiffness inside. Alan began to moan.

"Oh geez, oh geez. That's so good, so good," he moaned.

Amy slipped her mouth entirely over his glans, her tongue flicking vigorously at the tender spot just below it's edge. Her fist was a blur, moving up and down the hard shaft.

"Now!" grunted Alan. "Now, now, now!" Amy pulled his penis from her mouth but continued to jerk it. Semen jetted from it's engorged head, splattering her face. She pushed it down a bit, and the second and subsequent jets burst over her chest and breasts. She rubbed the hot liquid into her skin, reveling in the sticky texture and masculine odor.

Alan looked down at Amy, her dark hair damp with perspiration, semen dripping from her face and glistening on her breasts. He pulled Amy up to him and gave her a long, deep kiss.

They too, disappeared into the bathroom to clean up. When they returned, Mitsy was astride Larry, his penis already adorned with a condom.

"You people have made me so hot," said Mitsy. "Look at this." She sat back and exposed her clitoris. Normally as large as a Pam' small finger, it had grown even larger and was an angry red. Liquid was visibly seeping from vagina and had coated her upper thighs.

"I'm so horny I don't know what," Mitsy said. "I'm also scared. This is such a big step. But I know I want to do it, and I know I want to do it with you here. So here goes."

Mitsy shuffled forward so she was poised over Larry's penis. She had decided she wanted to be on top so she could control whatever happened. Larry's penis was firm and erect, and, she noticed, felt harder than normal. She rubbed its tip up and down her slit. A little shiver ran through her.

"Oh wow!" said Larry. "That feels incredible." Mitsy was moving his penis more firmly against her, dragging its tip between her labia.

"Now or never," Mitsy thought to herself. She moved Larry's penis to the opening of her vagina and slipped herself down and over it. She felt a little resistance inside her, but pushed down until her labia were firmly planted against Larry's groin. She felt stretched open and full.

When she attempted to slide back up Larry's shaft she felt a little sting, but continued on. It felt good, especially when she was hard against him, and her clitoris could rub against his skin.

"This is really exciting," thought Larry. Mitsy, her face flushed, her nipples hard, moved up and down on him. He watched as her red hair bounced around her head and shoulders as she moved more quickly. He looked at where her freckles thinned out as they reached her nipples, and wondered what she would look like if the group had spend more time at the nudist resort.

Larry arched up against Mitsy as she started moving even faster.

"Oh god, that's good," she whispered. "C'mon Larry, do me."

Larry moved with Mitsy, arching his hips and back up, driving himself into her warm, slippery vagina. It was an amazing feeling, being inside a woman. It was even more amazing, he thought, that this was the second woman he had been with tonight.

He reached up and cupped Mitsy's breasts in his hands, tweaking the pale brown nipples into erection.

"Do my clit," Mitsy demanded.

Larry pushed his hand between their bodies and found Mitsy's clitoris. It wasn't hard to find, and he gently ran his finger around it.

"That's it, that's it," said Mitsy. She ground herself down against Larry. Instead of moving up and down, she just moved her hips in circles, grinding herself against him, pushing her clitoris against Larry's finger. There was still a little sting inside, but the feelings coming from her clitoris made her forget the sting.

Larry pushed up into Mitsy, trying to find the friction he needed for orgasm. Mitsy felt his movement, and squeezed against him, grasping his penis with her vagina.

"Wow!" said Larry. "That feels great." His penis felt like a velvet vise was encircling it, trying to pull the orgasm from him. He arched up again, as Mitsy moved in circles against him, grinding her clitoris between their bodies.

Jenny reached in and began to play with Larry's sensitive nipples. She knew he liked having them touched almost as much as the women did. She tugged them into their tiny erections, then teased them with her fingertips, sending little ripples of pleasure through his chest.

Pam was rubbing Mitsy's back and Amy had reached one hand in to play with Mitsy's nipples and one between her and Larry to play with Mitsy's clitoris.

Both Mitsy and Larry began to moan with the pleasure. They moved against each other, rubbing and stroking. Their minds focused on the feelings rising up in their groins. Mitsy found a movement that pulled her up and down Larry's penis, but kept her clitoris in contact with Amy's hand at the same time. Larry matched her movements.

His orgasm came first. "That's it, that's it, now!" he cried, thrusting himself up onto heels and shoulders, burying himself as deeply as he could into Mitsy's clutching vagina. As he thrust up, lifting her off the bed Mitsy's orgasm began as well.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah!" she moaned. Larry dropped back onto the bed and she fell with him, sliding down hard against him, crushing her clitoris between their bodies. The stimulation was too much and her orgasm engulfed her. She fell forward against Larry and he embraced her, feeling her hot, sweaty breasts press into his chest. He held her tight as her orgasm subsided and she stretched her legs out straight, lying on top of him, his penis still in her, just barely. The others caressed them gently, drawing out the pleasure of their encounter.

Mitsy finally rolled off Larry, cuddling close to him. Jenny moved against her, molding her body around her back, one arm reaching out and caressing Mitsy and Larry as they lay together.

Pam and Amy took Alan by the hand and led him into the other bedroom. They lay down, with Amy in the middle.

It had been a long and wonderful evening.