Tokyo Symphony Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mika had no immediate reaction. She idly looked through the pages he had sketched, and paused at one page – a full-page splash with the moe character, spread eagle before the reader, being slowly penetrated by her generic male lover. The dialogue was standard: a flushed girl proclaiming "N-no... that place is dirty...", the man grunting "I can't stop... my hips are moving on their own..." Desire overcoming inhibition, or pseudo-rape, depending on how you looked at it. Terry nervously awaited Mika's reaction, already bracing himself.

She cracked a smile. "I used to love these comics."

"You did?"

"My brother had a big stack of them and I would steal them from his room and rub myself sore," Mika said. "I always wondered why the girls put up such a fuss. It looked like a lot of fun to me."

Terry shrugged. "It's the convention. Readers want a girl that's innocent."

"Well, no wonder they have to turn to fiction then," she laughed.

"You still read these? Me and my partner have a couple we haven't been able to sell..."

"Wow, you drew this?" Mika said. "Pretty good. But no thanks, I moved on to yaoi and then moved on to real-life boys."

Terry sighed over-dramatically. "Another reader lost to man-on-man action. Maybe we should go into that. Good money from the female crowd."

She flipped through the first volume ofTail Chaser. "You know, Teriyaki, I think you deserve a reward for your good work."

"Oh no, I couldn't."

Mika walked up to Terry until she was inches from his face, and he could feel the warmth radiating off her. She pressed a finger to his lips. "You don't want to refuse. I think you need a little inspiration."

Terry didn't stay anything, stunned. Mika sank to her knees and rubbed her face against his crotch, feline, coaxing his dick to hardness. It didn't take long – he was coming off a long dry spell. Terry's cock grew turgid, basking in the warmth up against his jeans.

Mika removed his pants, letting them fall down and pool around his ankles. His boxer shorts soon followed, leaving his cock jutting out into the air at full mass. Mika licked her lips. "I guess it's true, Americans really are bigger."

She leaned forward and flitted her tongue out experimentally, like she was trying to catch a snowflake, and with the tip of her soft wet tongue touched and caressed the head of Terry's cock. Mika slid her tongue up and down the length of his cock, dipping down to suck one of his balls in his mouth, leaving a warm coat of saliva on it before travelling back up the shaft.

Then Mika shuffled forward on her knees and took the head of Terry's cock into her mouth. He let out an involuntary gasp. Mika slowly started to bob her head up and down, drawing out the sensation, her skilled tongue wrapping around Terry's hard shaft. The sensations of her mouth were overwhelming, and Terry felt his knees getting weak. Whoever this girl was, she could sure give a blowjob.

Terry thought he was going to come quickly, but Mika drew it out, pulling back when he was on the edge, keeping total control of him the entire time. The expression on her face was not affection or arousal, but the concentration a professional shows when doing their job. Terry didn't really notice that though, just stared down at her ruby lips wrapped around his shaft and felt her soft pink tongue coaxing him to dreamland.

"Oh, Mika... ugh... coming..." She didn't pull away. Terry's hips jerked forward and he shuddered with pleasure as he shot jet after jet of cum down her mouth. There was a lot built-up after several months of only his right hand as lover, but Mika gulped it all down without saying a word.

Terry stumbled back from the impact of his orgasm and sat down on his bed. "Mika, that was uh... wow..."

Mika stood up and brushed some precum of her lips. "Glad you enjoyed it." She stood up, dusted off her skirt, and left the room."

"Wait!" Terry said, but by the time he got to her feet she was already gone.

--

Hayato usually didn't come to this type of place, but Yui had invited him so many times and he was feeling too lousy to be alone. The bar was dark, lit only by flickering red lamps that made the whole place look like a zombie movie. The foreign industrial music didn't help. Yui was sitting at the bar talking with some punk in his twenties. Hayato hadn't seen Yui outside of school before, and her outfit, or what there was of it, stopped him in his tracks. She was wearing a black leather tank top that clung to her chest like a lover, and ended right above her bellybutton. Her pants were ex-pants, cut into shorts with a knife that cut jaggedly. She was wearing a dog collar and jade earings that dangled like hanged men. Her hair, dyed honey blonde, was carefully gelled into a forest of flaccid spikes, cascading down in layers until it hit the back of her neck.

She spotted him before he could get over it, and waved cheerfully. "Hayato! You finally made it! Come down and have a seat."

Hayato sat down on a neighbouring bar stool. "Hi Yui. You sure we can be here?"

"Don't worry, they never card," she said. "Hey! A gin and tonic for my friend here." The bartender, a tough-looking bald guy, slid a glass of clear liquid at Hayato. "So what brings you down to this den of iniquity after all of my prodding."

"Oh, you know, the usual," he said with a sigh. "Natsumi."

Yui's face twisted into a scowl momentarily. "You're still going after that dyke? I've told you it's a lost cause, man."

"She's not gay, Yui."

"Dude, my gay-dar has never been wrong before, and let me tell you you're barking up the wrong tree."

Hayato gulped down his drink. He still wasn't used to the taste of alcohol, but he managed to force it down. "It's just so confusing. Like one day she'll be all nice to me and say she wants to hang out more, and then when I offer to take her out somewhere she just snaps at me and says she has other plans. I don't understand it."

"Well, that's women for you," Yui said. "We're bitches." Hayato wasn't sure whether she was being sarcastic or not.

Hayato ordered another drink and continued complaining about Natsumi, while Yui listened and nodded to him patiently, thinking to herself that boys could be pretty frustrating too.

--

It was the dim embers of early morning. Terry had been up all night. At 4:30 AM he had finally finished sketching his pages, which had progressed from "crap" to "the same old crap", the latter of which was perfectly acceptable to the hentai-buying public. His real name wouldn't be on it, so mediocrity was acceptable. He decided to start inking tomorrow, but even then he couldn't sleep. He had a story germinating in his head, which grew like a child but much faster, inflating until it had to be pushed out. His pen was lightning here, much more skilled than it had been on the doujinshi, and he had sketched out ten pages of the untitled comic within the hour.

It was an original, a story about a love pentagon involving four high school students and their teacher. It was sort of contrived, of course, but there was a lot of potential for drama. It would be pornography of course – he doubted it was good enough to sell otherwise, and his mind was in a pornographic mode anyway – but it would be good pornography, with a plot and characters that weren't filler. And of course, it was about high school students who all looked great and were magically eighteen, but there were some things you couldn't cange.

Weirdly, all those "of course, but"s didn't hamper his enthusiasm.

Terry had only done about a third of the first chapter, but his mind was racing ahead. He realized that he needed a sex scene for the first issue, to grab the reader's attention, but he didn't want any of his characters to fuck so soon. It would rush the story.

The solution didn't take long coming to him – masturbation. (This was so often the solution to Terry's problems.) You didn't see much masturbation in hentai for some reason, but Terry personally thought that an attractive woman bringing herself to orgasm was one of the most beautiful things in the world. He just hoped he could portray it on the page.

The hours were catching up with Terry. His drawings, a black-and-white sea, seemed to swim beneath him. He found himself closing his eyes, then his head jerking forward and sudden awakeness after a few seconds of micro-sleep. He knew he needed to go to bed. The inking and the masturbation scene could wait for tomorrow.

Terry stumbled across the few feet between his desk and his bed, and slumped down across the mattress, not bothering to change clothes. Just before he passed out, he had the sudden realization that he needed to see Mika again.

--

Yui was too frustrated to sleep.

She couldn't explain her interest in a goody-two-shoes like Hayato. It had started with just toying around with him, accosting him in high school hallways and teasing him about his glasses or his attempts to grow a beard. It hadn't bothered him, which intruiged Yui. If things were reversed, she knew she would have punched him in the face.

It had taken a long time to stop denying that she was in love with him. The class delinquent in love with the straight-A student... how much more cliché could you get?

But he was pretty cute, she guessed.

Yui tossed her covers aside and slipped her pyjama bottoms off. If she wasn't going to get any sleep, she may as well have some fun.

Yui ran her hands up and down her legs, her fingertips gently greeting her thighs, warming herself up for what was to come next. She twisted a shoulder up and shucked off the bra she wore to bed. She felt her pert breasts and already hard nipples -- rigid, she supposed, from thinking about Hayato. Yui cupped one of her own breasts and tenderly carressed it, enjoying the sensations it created.

Almost of its own accord her right hand slid up her thigh and to her longing pussy. Yui slid her fingers across her bush, lightly pulling on the sensitive roots, and then slipped through her black pussy hairs to brush her fingertips over her clit. She liked teasing herself, enjoying the swelling and receding of pleasure. Yui thought of her body as a musical instrument, one that she was the master of.

She traced her pussy lips with her fingers, feeling the ache for more slowly grow inside of her. She needed a fantasy. Hayato sprung instantly into her mind: he was here, in this room, with her. She was trying to convince him to fuck her. He wanted to, but his inhibitions held him back, and she was carefully seducing him, corrupting him, bringing him over to her side.

In the fantasy, Hayato leaned over and kissed Yui, and she felt a jolt through her body like this was really happening. She slipped a finger into her pussy, and another quickly joined it. She drove her digits between her inner walls, and with her other hand stroked her clit, each time eliciting more pleasure, a greater flash of bliss. Yui wished she had more hands – to hold and carress her breasts, sticking up into the air, pert nipples like antannae longing for any kind of connection, one to shove a finger up her ass, still more to run down her flanks and legs and massage her feet and treat her whole body like a sexual organ, built to deliver the most mind-blowing orgasm imaginable.

Her fantasy Hayato tried to fill the gap, caressing her breasts, rolling the nipples between his fingers with childlike discovery. She would be leaning forward, undressing him, rippin the clothes from his perfect body, revealing washboard abs, powerful thighs, and a stiff, large cock.

The pleasure was addictive, always pulling Yui forth for more, causing her to strum her clit and finger-fuck herself ever harder. When in her fantasy Hayato paused between her legs, long and thick shaft dangling close to her entrance, he hesitating and her urging him on – that was when she knew that her fingers would be a laughable simulacrum for his cock. In her mind Hayato's cock was a monster, poised to split her open and send her to Nirvana.

Yui rolled over and clumsily felt around for the edge of her bed, and the drawer underneath it. She rolled it open and found her most cherished posession – a large black vibator, always hard, unlike the men it ostensibly replaced. She switched it on and felt its buzz. She dragged the shaking head across her clit briefly, gasping at the sensation, and then slowly slid the artificial cock into her cunt.

The pleasure forced her eyes to screw shut, and she drove the vibrator into her with a manic frenzy. In her mind, though, it was Hayato, fucking her the only way he knew how – hard. They were gasping and swearing like pornstars, grunting out their pleasure. "Harder... harder..." she moaned out loud, and her hand obeyed, savagely fucking her with the vibrator.

Yui barely contained her scream, having to instead bite down on her pillow as she came. Her whole body spasmed and she lost all sense of reality. For a moment she believed she really was with Hayato, plowing her relentlessly as she orgasmed, but eventually she had to retreat to reality.

Yui switched off the vibrator and dumped it in its drawer, putting it away until it would be needed again. There was a part of her that hated herself for how hard she had just come. How many times had she mouthed off, either to her friends or to pushy boys, that she didn't need a man? And now the mere thought of one was making her legs quake. It was a little disgusting.

She got up and walked to the window of her apartment, looking out at the city below. At night, Tokyo was significantly less populated, and the usually frantic pace of the city had slowed to a stroll. She wondered if anyone could see her standing in the window – flushed red, nipples hard and pussy sopping, hair dishevelled, looking just fucked. She hoped they could, for some reason.

But the city wouldn't care. Tokyo, unlike any of its inhabitants, was immune to love.

Glossary

Akibahara – Tokyo electronics district, the nerd capital of the world.

anime – Japanese animation.

doujinshi – A fan-drawn comic using the characters of an established property (usually an anime or video game series). Frequently, although not always, pornographic. Japanese law allows these to be sold as long as the print run is under 1000.

gaijin – Usually derogatory word for a foreigner.

Harajuku – Fashionable district of Tokyo.

hentai – Japanese drawn pornography. This comes in different forms – animation, comics, video games – but for this

manga – The Japanese word for comics, used in English to describe Japanese comics.

moe – Pronounced "moh-ey" and impossible to really understand if you've seen sunlight in the last year. A cute/helpless character archetype.

yaoi – Hentai centring around gay male sex, mostly aimed at women.

12