All Comments on 'Told You So'

by darcysweet

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So Hot and Sexy!

Great Story! I loved the slow buildup to the final scene in Nikki's office, but was pleasantly suprised to see Mitchell as her 'hands on research'. Since I'm a guy, there is nothing I like more than a great blowjob, so these are the stories that I search for on Lit, The subtitle to yours caught my eye immediately and things only became better ( and harder! ) from there. I drooled over your description of Nikki sucking away on a nice, hard cock; the details were amazing! Please, for all the men that still appreciate a great blowjob, continue with more fellatio stories! The more vivid, slutty details, the better! Thank you for taking the time to write these, Darcy, they're outstanding! RCG

miedsalmiedsalabout 14 years ago
Double domination

Cool, Anna coerced Nikki into dominating Mitchell!

honeyxbabyhoneyxbabyabout 14 years ago
soooo good!

hey! i really enjoyed this story.. and would love to see you follow up on it :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
next

where is chapter 2,3,4 ect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
too much mouth stuff!

I lik the people and the stroy. If only it didn’t have so much oral sex. Oral sex is really bad because its sodomy. It’s a sin and pople who do it are sinners. I woud never let a guy do that to me. I don’t want to be a sinner and I know he wouldn’t respect me or want to marry me. You should write a story just like this withut the oral sex parts so you don't burn in hell.

fridayamfridayamabout 14 years ago
Nice story

and a nice twist in the tail! I look forward to reading more of your work.

darcysweetdarcysweetabout 14 years agoAuthor
I should have bee less subtle...

....if only I'd put something like COCKSUCKING in the description.

It never ceases to astound me the amount of anonymous souls on the site who seek out that which they dislike. I've begun to wonder if it is some kind of Fetish. Homophobes in the Gay section, Racists in the Interracial section. All of these 'haters' mouthing off, I wonder if there is some kind of erotic charge to their hate.

I'm not going to flay you anonymous 'too much mouth stuff' because it would be like kicking a puppy. And seriously, because I'm just so sad for you that the dreaded sodomy and hell fire oral aren't a part of your sex life.

ps just a heads up so you don't get caught out again, 'You Bet Your Ass.' has ass in it, so don't read it or you'll go to hell (with me and all the cocksuckers)

darcy

mondliecht57mondliecht57about 14 years ago
Is Anon--too much mouth stuff!!

for real. Oral sex is a sin? Are you in this century? Why are you reading erotica on a lit porn site if this type of sexual behavior bothers you? I think you need to go to this sex shop and learn what Nikki did, might surprise you how pleasant and erotic oral sex can really be. If done properly, with the right frame of mind, it's the ultimate gift a couple can give each other. Author, this was a well written erotic tale of how ones attitude toward oral sex can be heightened by the actions your characters portrayed in this story. Love the sensuous, lusty erotic ending. I'm glad to note, that there are some other ladies making comments who liked this story, must enjoy giving as well as receiving. I don't know why I haven't read you before but rest assured that's changed. You don't need more sugar, you're already sweet enough. Thanks for a good read.

darcysweetdarcysweetabout 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the Idea...

Dear Anonymous (you know who you are) who suggested that I somehow get Nikki back to Anna for her own first dose of oral. I'm thinking about it. Seriously thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Glad to Hear It

Really glad to hear you are seriously considering having Nikki go back to Anna for the "cum"pletion, lol! Any chance you are interested in writing on the other ideas? Plus have to ask what you thought of the story I suggested you read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
what a splendid story -- thank you!!

Implausible, but oh so nice!

darcysweetdarcysweetabout 14 years agoAuthor
Furthering the Anony conversation

Dear Anonymous,

Yes I did go and read the story you suggested. It was one of those well crafted little tales that made me think. Resonant (and not entirely likeable - the hardest to write I think) and complex characters in such a short tale is a very difficult thing to do. I don't normally read LW as the wives aren't so loving and the commenters make me both rage and despair at their toxic misery. I left a comment and already got a LW feedback from it. I won't head back into LW territory again for some time, I don't have the armor for it. I'm too soft, I get too easily engaged by the sad and crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amazing

You started with a tutorial and ended by making it the best crafted story I've read since my Frank Barone comment. Thank you!!!

smm_dsmm_dabout 14 years ago
Please bring her back to Miss Kitty

Oh how Nikki needs an oral lesson from Miss Kitty.

Please??

SeriniteeSeriniteealmost 13 years ago
Great Minds Think Alike

Oh my gosh! How did I know? I just knew it was going to turn out that way! Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Starting to like your work

Very interesting style and I love the endings - Dirty Train Girl and this one. Will read and share with others your address on Literotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous