All Comments on 'Tom and Leah'

by Tony155

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Romance!

Two great people meet and fall in love. Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wonderful

I have read and loved everything that you have posted here. This is another great one to add to the list. I look forward to future postings.

DesertPirateDesertPirateabout 18 years ago
Different

More drawn out than most, but 2 people who had failed at marriage before should be more cautious. In this situation making sure the kids fit in is very important. Another great story from a master.

duddle146duddle146about 18 years ago
A Wonderful Nostalgic Journey back in Time!

Tony,

What a wonderful sentimental journey as you took us reader with you back to Hastings. Such a wonderful inclusive feeling, as we accompanied you. Your clever writing allowed us to feel we were a welcome part of your story. Your Leah character was every decent man's dream girl.

For all of us guys who ever played first base, Tony, in my book, you hit a homerun for all of us with this wonderful story.

duddle146

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A Beautiful Love Story...

I appreciated the way you drew the story out, building it slowly; it was very enjoyable to read. The phone call from his ex was a nice touch, particularly since you mentioned earlier in the story regrets that their previous marriages hadn't work out on both of their parts. It really tied it all together, since while her marriage obviously had more serious problems, his seemed to be mainly geographical. Thanks for taking the time to share your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent

You wrote a wonderful and well written story.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
well done Tony ----

I haven't been around for a while, so long that I don't know my password anymore or I'd log in as ... softly whispers ....

what a delicious, thoughtful little tale you wove

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Impressive Author - KUDO's

It takes more than rote ability to write a long flowing story with feelings that moves and entertains.

Nice work Author - With Very High Regard

Paniolo BoyPaniolo Boyabout 18 years ago
Superb...

Great story. Enjoyed every word. Very well crafted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A true romance

Tony:

Some will find it long, but not so; you've taken your time to build up a true love story. The character development with their hopes, fears, and angst displayed for all to see, was outstanding. You could just as easily have introduced mischief in one form or another, but wisely chose not to. It's a supurb effort and this Horny 'ol Sailor thanks you. Ronnie W.

LakotaMoonLakotaMoonabout 18 years ago
Really good, but not your best.

A good plot and interesting characters – but imho, the story has some lengths. Like her almost jumping him after their first date and then holding out for weeks and months. The tension went out of it. As a result, the first sex scene has an almost clinical feel to it. Sorry. I still like it, but it isn’t your best work, I think.

NamizujsNamizujsabout 18 years ago
Thank You Tony!

I found it right!

They had been burned, even if not seriously, a faliure does make one cautious, so it wasn't impossibly long!

Her being tied does pose a problem for a sequel, which could have been nice...

A grateful reader

John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent Story

Nice story development. If this is typical of your writing you should pull out some of the more detailed sex and submit your work to a magazine.

I-Wish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wonderful!!

Now this is what I call a VERY good story--nice character development with a feel good theme and a happy ending. You write very well, beyond good enough to be published, you should give it a go--

Thanks for the entertainment,

Sam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You've done it again!

What are all these comments about "long"? This story is so well done that I didn't really notice the length. Besides, you couldn't work your magic if your stories were short!!

Tony, I loved it. This one should sit near the top of the list, as many of your stories have.

Thanks for your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

I enjoyed this story very much.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Romantic...

But I dont feel the passion, and the conversations seem dull. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
it was pretty good but....

you shoulden't have made it so smooth and it seemed a bit to care free and happy the wait time was noted but i still felt a cupple that old would be a bit more rocky even if tom isen't bright and leah is just a waitress there would be some good drama all im saying other then that good job as always

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
more!

excellent-next????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
SIMPLY!!!!!

SIMPLY LOVELY!!!! WHAT A GOOD STORY. WHEN SO MANY NEGATIVE THINGS ARE IN OUR LIVES TODAY, THIS BRINGS FORWARD THE TRUE FEELINGS OF CARE, LOVE, FAMILY AND EXCUSE ME "CHURCH". NICE READ. JUST DISCOVERED YOU AND PLAN TO READ ALL OF YOU. THANKS D.

hilltop109hilltop109over 14 years ago
Well Done

Very well written story, Could have benefited from a quick proofread.

I had a nice laugh about the '25" Color TV'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Warm and Romantic

Just loved it. A good romance always sucks me in. Nice believeable characters along with a good dose of human warmth. Thank you

jiminabjiminabover 14 years ago
A warm fuzzy

I really loved this story. There were no bad people in it, even the exes. Just loved it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

one of the best stories ive read here if not the best. thank u so much for sharing and write more like this one!

LovesAGoodStoryLovesAGoodStoryalmost 12 years ago

You had me hooked from the first page onwards,good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Was a little too bad you had Leah sterilized, but good story nonetheless

Storm113Storm113over 10 years ago
excellent

great story thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

great

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome..:)

Another great story, totally loved it...thank u for this beautiful story..:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent

Just an excellent well written and enjoyable story to read.

George in Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awsome

This was a really goo love story and I hope you will update the story. We need to know how everything goes with them. So please write part two.

MoogPlayerMoogPlayerabout 9 years ago
Awesome!

I've always loved this story and now I realize that I should've put it in my favorite's list long before now. Keep up the great work.

MoogPlayer

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfealmost 9 years ago
Dead End

Unfortunate for Tom, his DNA has hit a dead-end. No children for him except raising someone else's children. Nothing wrong with that but still a end of his personal family line. Too bad.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
lovely

and loving.

kudos on the many compliments from other authors.

thanks

ScepticM8ScepticM8over 8 years ago
5*

I really enjoyed this, thank you.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
sometimes the kids are smarter than the adults

and have better social skills.

well done

thanks

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great romance story

A very sweet romance. Good story development, well defined characters and a relationship with a properly slow progress, with a good interaction between Tom, Leah and their daughters. A pity that Leah tied her tubes, they will not have children in common, but well, they will have Emma and Christine at least.

Another question, will Tom look for a job as a baseball coach?

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
Great Story 5 stars as expected from this aothor

Got me to thinking...long distance NEVER killed a relationship, lack of true love did. Did he cheat on Karen on out of town nights out? Probably. Would she cheat on him given a great opportunity? Maybe. She had the decency to divorce him before taking a lover is my guess...

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
Sorry didn't check my spelling

Author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Outstanding

A great example of how a romance story should be. In my opinion, anyway. Definitely 5 Stars.

Johnny0432Johnny0432over 6 years ago
I have loved and read this story several times always a five star story

The ONLY thing I don't like is she had her tubes tied. An operation to reverse would help. That one point hurts this story for me...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Great Story

Or, in the lexicon of “Tom”, a Grand Slam. I loved it. Definitely 5 star worthy.

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 4 years ago
25 INCH

25 inch he sounds like a cheap skate.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What a great love story. Tony155 has a real gift for writing these types of romantic stories. Too bad he doesn't write and publish on Lit anymore. It is the readers loss of not being able to enjoy his great stories. 5/5

General_OGeneral_Oover 1 year ago

Love your writing please write more

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

good plot but the dialogue and dating miss the mark a little. thanks though.

PurplefizzPurplefizz11 months ago

Good story, but it never seems to get into top gear, I understand real life is humdrum at times for millions of people and isn’t exciting with fresh new things happening constantly, so you’ll forgive me if I’d like my escapist erotica to have a little less average and tedious in it, sadly Tom & Leah are not ticking that particular box for me at the moment.

4⭐️ because it was well written, plus the writer has posted it here and it’s readable without glaring grammar flaws. Cheers Ppfzz

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous