All Comments on 'Tom and Luke's Third Year Pt. 02'

by WittePiet

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

As usual, I find myself enjoying this unusual story, for some reason. I think it's because I honestly like all the characters in the story. Despite the rather upscale language, they feel real. One minor point. There were several instances where you mixed up Luke's & Tom's names. Not often, but it does interrupt the flow of the story. I'll look forward to the next volume.

WittePietWittePietover 11 years agoAuthor
Sorry about the identity confusion!

I know that I do it, because of the way that I switch narrators, and it's very easy to write the wrong name. I've corrected some already of course, but I was probably in too much of a rush to post this installment. I will try and make all the necessary corrections before it gets to the E-book stage. But I'm so glad that you like the story, many people don't and I fear that the religious element may put some people off. Although I write to please myself, it's good that at least a few others like what I write. Thank you!

ADpenthouseADpenthouseover 8 years ago
loved it...

great story .,have fallen for this whole series of stories.as time is passing it is getting more interesting to find out what happens next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWittePiet@WittePiet
97 Followers
I am an elderly man with homoromantic fantasies. Having been a practising scientist for 50 years, I want to leave behind some publications that are not scientific, so I have spent a huge amount of time in the last few years writing these Literotica stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES