Tom & Natasha Ch. 01

Story Info
Tom has to go naked in a country that enforces male nudity.
2.6k words
4.28
102.5k
71

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Background:

The United Republic is unique in the world in enforcing a mandatory nudity policy for men. All males are forbidden from owning, wearing or purchasing clothing and hiding their bodies in public. The law came into affect 3 years ago and has been a massive success in reducing crime and violence.

Tom and Natasha are a young couple in their early 20s from California who've moved to the UR because of Natasha's new job. Tom is unsure if he's going to be able to adapt to the rules, and almost refused to come...

Chapter 1: Arrival Plus 3 days.

Tom woke to an unusual sensation as he had done for the past three nights, every morning he couldn't quite understand what was wrong until he remembered he was naked. Totally naked. Oh how he missed the boxer shorts he used to sleep in. 3 days totally naked, he thought, how could I cope for a year? Fortunately he'd manage to stay in the house to spare himself some embarrassment, but he couldn't stay indoors forever. He decided to grab a shower, at least he felt normal being naked there.

Natasha was in the kitchen making breakfast when she heard Tom go for a shower. She was going to enjoy living here she thought, there are some gorgeous guys about, all totally nude. She'd being dating Tom for 4 years and still found him as sexy as the day they first met. He had an amazing body, slim, tall with only a slight amount of hair. A cock and balls that would make any man jealous and a peachy ass that made her smile very time she saw it, and she was going to be seeing it a lot in the future.

Tom walked in a few minutes later with his towel wrapped around his waist, "What's for breakfast?" he asked.

"I've cooked some eggs," Natasha answered concentrating on the cooking. "We haven't really got anything else in."

"Eggs are fine," Tom replied, "I'll eat anything, I'm starving."

Natasha turned to face him, "Well you didn't really eat anything last night that's why," she began, "and take that towel off, you know the rules here baby?"

Tom sighed, "I know the rules, I just wanted to feel some cloth against my skin, I miss it."

"I know you do baby," Natasha replied walking towards him, "but you'll get used to the nudity soon, I know you will. And you've got nothing to be ashamed of."

She slowly undid the towel and removed it from his waist watching as his penis flopped free. She patted his left ass cheek and gave him a kiss, "I know you'll be fine."

They ate breakfast together. In any other country it would be an unusual site, a clothed girl sat opposite her boyfriend who sat totally nude. His hard nipples giving away the fact that he was a little cold.

"We need to get a few things sorted today so that you can conform to all the laws here baby," Natasha began, "I'm not sure you noticed the other guys in the airport but we need to get you some approved shoes and the standard piercing."

"What?" Tom started, "I'm sat here totally nude and you're saying that I still need to embarrass myself more? I can't even own socks here, and you're saying I need to give up my trainers?"

"Not exactly," she replied unable to meet Toms gaze, "You can wear shoes but your trainers don't conform to the requirements for guys here."

Tom had had enough; he placed his knife and fork down on his plate, "In what way?"

"Well the rules here state that the form of the male body must be visible at all times, and that includes your feet. Your current trainers hide the shape of your feet from view," Natasha read from the leaflet she had.

"And how to we get around that? And who's interested in the shape of my feet anyway?" Tom responded.

Natasha picked up the leaflet again, "Well, they get around it by providing you with rubber toe shoes that are form fitting like gloves. Because each toe is visible, albeit covered in rubber, they're acceptable," Natasha answered. "I know they sound horrible but they'll give you some protection from the ground."

Tom just looked down despondent. His stare met his bare penis, lying across his thigh. "This is just stupid, I can't even hide my toes."

"I'd have thought you'd be more bothered about the piercing," Natasha said.

"I can live with having my ear pierced," Tom replied naively.

Natasha looked sheepish, not wanting to tell him the truth. "Did you not see the guys in the airport?" she began.

"No, why?"

"Because it's not your ear we need to get pierced." She continued.

Tom was becoming slightly concerned, "Well where is it?"

"Err...," Natasha began, not wanting to tell him. She picked up the leaflet again. "Well the standard piercing is a 3cm steel ring that is to be inserted into the glans of the male penis. All males are pierced at age 16. This is to ensure obedience and to remind the male of his place."

Tom sat in silence, his naked penis retracted into his groin.

Natasha saw the dejected look on his face and went to sit next to him. She placed her hand on his bare thigh, only a few cm from his cock. "It looked good on the guys I saw baby," she began, reaching over and stoking the length of his member. "You've got a beautiful penis, it will look so masculine with the ring in place."

Natasha was trying to be comforting to Tom, almost attempting to sympathize but secretly she loved the idea that he was going to be permanently nude. The thought of his large manhood hanging in view 24/7, pierced like the cock of a stallion really turned her on.

"Come on, get dressed, we need to go to the mall," Natasha said without thinking.

Tom just looked at her as if to say, "Was that a joke?"

"I'm sorry baby, slip of the tongue," she laughed. "I know you're already dressed! Now go put your trainers on, I hope the authorities don't stop us as they breach the rules."

Tom didn't say anything; he just got up and headed to the shoe rack. Natasha watched this gorgeous naked man in front of her, the two globes of his bare ass flexing as he walked. She smiled as he bent over to put his bare feet into his trainers, exposing the large bull balls and his 4-inch flaccid penis slightly swaying between his legs as he moved.

The car journey was uneventful, although Tom still wasn't used to riding in a car naked. The leather seats felt strange against his bare ass and the seatbelt rubbed his nipples and crotch on more than on occasion, causing him to become semi erect. Natasha glanced across and smiled when she saw him looking longingly out of the window, all 7 inches of his erect penis poking upwards and dripping pre-cum on his thigh. She felt a bit sorry for him, but erections were a common sight in the UR and he was going to have to get used to it.

Tom watched the world go past, everything seemed normal with one major difference -- the men were nude. The guys on the football pitch played without a uniform, a mechanic in the garage was working on a car, the globes of his bare ass oily and dirty. A young couple in love on a date in a café talking, flirting and smiling, the guys pierced penis painfully erect and resting against the table.

"The nudity of the male really adds a beauty to the world, don't you think?" mentioned Natasha.

Tom just sat in silence, glancing down at his bare penis thinking about the clothes he missed.

Arriving at the mall, Tom felt instantly uncomfortable. People were glancing at his shoes and lack of penis piercing and whispering to each other. The majority of the guys were young, athletic types with great bodies. There were some older men, and a few families with young children -- the boys nude of course which made Tom feel uncomfortable. He noticed that most of the guys were shaved, and combined with the large ring piercings this made their penises look noticeably larger. He paid close attention to a guy walking towards them with his girlfriend, the heavy weight of the ring obviously causing his impressive flaccid penis to swing quite prominently. He now understood why the women had enacted the piercing rule.

He also noticed the odd footwear he was going to wear. The guys seemed to have a choice about the color but that was about it. They were almost like five toe socks, but made of rubber and reaching above the ankle like a boot. One of the guys had his feet up on the table while using his phone. He noticed how form fitting they were, the soles of his feet were clearly visible, each toe wrapped individually in a rubber pocket.

"I'm going to call you rubbertoes," joked Natasha as they walked into the only shop aimed at guys, the government shoe shop.

Tom sat down quietly and without saying a word slipped off his shoes. Natasha held his hand as the assistant approached, talking only to Natasha.

"He's here to be fitted I assume?" she said.

"Yeah," Natasha said, squeezing Tom's hand tighter.

The cute shop assistant wasted no time; she bent down and lifted his foot into her hands. They felt soft against Tom's feet, and this stirred a reaction in his naked penis. Natasha knew this would happen so just ignored it. Tom was mortified.

The woman began by measuring the length of his foot, the size and shape of each toe and the height of his ankle, she was incredibly thorough.

"Size 21B/A!" she shouted to the woman at the back before turning to Natasha, "Any particular color?"

"Pink," Natasha shouted, before Tom could get a word in.

"Pink?" complained Tom.

Natasha smiled, "They'll look good on you!"

The shop assistant returned with a box containing the pink boots and a small container of what looked like oil. She took the horrific looking toe boot out of the box and it instantly looked two sizes two small.

"It will go on, I assure you," the assistant began. "They look small because they're like a second skin."

She began to rub oil into Tom's feet, not sparing an inch, getting right in between his toes. "You'll need to apply the oil to help the shoes go on," the assistant explained.

Tom's penis was now fully erect, right out in public. His glans had emerged from his foreskin and a string of pre-cum had fallen onto the skirt of the assistant. She wiped it without any concern, as if it was normal. Tom noticed her glance at his erection a few times and lick her lips.

"Oh baby," exclaimed Natasha as she reached in her bag for a tissue and reached over to wipe the tip of Tom's large erection. She squeezed his hand as if to tell him not to worry and it was perfectly normal for that to happen.

The assistant slipped the first boot on his foot; it was so tight and made an uncomfortable squelching sound. She ensured the ankle was in place, and lifted his foot up to ensure it was a good fit on his soles. Tom was so embarrassed he just shut his eyes. She then popped each toe into its rubber pouch and it was done. She repeated the procedure for his other foot.

"He's not allowed to put them on himself, you'll have to do it," said the assistant to Natasha.

Natasha just nodded.

"All done. Off you go!" said the assistant

Tom and Natasha both stood up. Natasha looked down at his pink clown toes and laughed, "I'm sure I'll get used to them!" she said.

Tom had never felt a shoe so uncomfortable before. His feet were already sweating inside the rubber and the material between his toes was awful.

"Just one more thing," began the assistant, "Is he your boyfriend?"

Natasha nodded.

"Well, he's got a beautiful penis, but I'd get him pierced before the authorities see."

"We're heading there right now," replied Natasha.

The walk to the piercing shop seemed to take forever, and the unusual sound from his shoes made things far worse. They walked behind a young couple almost all of the way. The guy was quite attractive and athletic. Both Tom and Natasha watched his bare buttocks carefully almost the entire way.

"His ass wasn't as nice as yours," said Natasha as they reached the shop. "He had too much hair between his ass cheeks."

Tom kept quiet; he couldn't believe Natasha was openly talking about men this way.

The piercing shop was quiet. It was also horrific, huge cabinets containing hundreds and hundreds of steel penis rings.

"Come with me sir," the assistant said to Tom without hesitation. "I can see by your crotch you need to be standardized," she continued as she opened one of the cabinets. "It won't take long."

She reached inside and took out one of the 3cm steel rings. Tom knew that this would be embedded within the end of his cock within moments. He looked over at Natasha who had taken a seat and was reading one of the women's magazines. She didn't even look at him as he was led into a room at the back.

He was placed on a chair with his legs spread apart, his pink toe shod feed placed inside stirrups.

"What's your name?" asked the woman.

"Tom."

"Don't worry Tom, this is routine and will be over in a second," She said as she took his large penis in her hand. "It's a lovely penis you've got," she continued as she rolled his foreskin back over his large bell end.

"You won't be able to put your foreskin back unfortunately, so make sure you clean it well from now on," she said, but Tom had phased out by now. "You've got a big glans, it should take the ring nicely."

Before Tom could breath another breath, the ring was placed inside a machine that was placed over his glans. A large clunk and a shooting pain later, and his penis was pierced. Tom looked at it, horrified. The ring entered his piss slit and came out of the bottom of his member. The woman lifted his penis using the ring, gave it a good look over and wiped off some blood.

"You look like a proper man now," she smiled. "A penis isn't a penis if it's not ringed like a bull. You're free to go."

Tom got up out of the chair. His penis stung from the new piercing, and felt so much heavier. He now knew exactly why the women had forced this rule. Every time he looked as his cock the piercing would remind him of his second class status. Every time he walked, the heavy weight hanging from his glans would remind him of the fact that he's a man, with a penis, and in this world that's a disadvantage.

As Tom emerged from the back room, Natasha looked up at her handsome boyfriend. She smiled as she looked over his amazing naked body, his beautiful chest, sexy legs and peachy bum exposed to the world forever. But most of all, his amazing penis, visible to all and humiliatingly pierced with a large steel ring, a symbol of woman's dominance over the men in this country. She walked over, placed one hand on his bare ass, the tips of her fingers just touching his ass crack. She placed the finger of her other hand through the ring of his penis and kissed him on the cheek.

"Lets go home," she said.

Home was the United Republic, and she knew that she never wanted to leave.

To be continued...