Tom & Roxanne

Story Info
Couple embarks on an unplanned, enjoyable vacation.
10.8k words
4.39
78.2k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers

My name is Rob and my wife’s name is Valerie. I am 35yrs. old and Val is 32. We have been married 15 years and have two children, a boy and a girl. I have never cheated on Val and she has never cheated on me. When we were younger we use to fanaticize about many different things but rarely did anything about them. Except, Valerie use to love to flash her tits at strangers, she loved the look of shock and disbelief in their faces. But that was before the two kids and few more pounds than when she would like. She started to believe that she had become unappealing to men and sex started to slowly go downhill from there. She still has a cute face and a pair of 40C breast, but she won’t flash anymore because she says her stomach isn’t flat enough. (“Huh! I still don’t understand that one.”) This brings me to my story.

- FIRST DAY - SATURDAY -

Valerie had been filling down lately, so I decided to take a weeks vacation. I talked to my mother and she agreed that Valerie and I should go away by ourselves for a while and she would be happy to watch the kids. A couple of weeks later, in early July, we hooked up the camper to the truck and went to the southwest coast of Florida. We had plans to stay around Fort Myers a couple days and move up the west coast of Florida every couple of days ending up around Pensacola. We left about 6am and in about 6 hours were just south of Fort Myers. As we were setting up the camper, we noticed a couple across the road about our age. Found out later, he was 34 and she was 32. He walked over and asked if he could help. Told him thanks but we were almost done. He told us his name was Tom and that his wife’s name was Roxanne. He went back to his camper while Val and I finished setting up. After we had finished Tom and Roxanne came over and offered us a couple of cold Pepsi. It was getting hot and we gladly accepted.

Valerie was wearing a light yellow tank top without a bra, and the work of putting up the camper made he sweat too, causing her nipples to become very visible. I noticed that Tom noticed and I started to get hard, knowing he was almost staring at Val’s wet tits. Valerie stated that she was hot and wanted to go get in the pool. We all agreed that it was a good idea, so everybody went to get their swimsuit on. Valerie brought a couple of two pieces with her but decided to wear a one piece. The one Val put on surprised me a bit, it was a old red suit that “we” had taken the lining out of a couple of years ago. I mentioned to her that it might show though when wet, and she said, “You mean like my tank top did this afternoon.” Her statement surprised me, but I quickly recovered and gave here a kiss saying, “I love you, you little tease.”

I failed to mention that being about the same age as Val and I, Tom and Roxanne were about the same build and weight as us. Roxanne wore a simple black halter one piece to the pool, And Tom worn a pair of nylon trunks similar to mine, except that Val cut the lining out of mine a couple of days earlier and dared me to wear them. I did, they didn’t show thru but they did stick to me like saran wrap. Valerie and winked when she noticed, Tom didn’t see, thank goodness, but Roxanne sure did. Her eyes opened wide, then looked at Val. Val just smiled at her and raised her eyebrows a couple of times.

When we got back to the campsite, Valerie wanted to make something special for supper, so she and Roxanne went to the grocery store to shop. Tom and I talked about sports, women, and other guy things for a while. I the told him why we where really on vacation. I mentioned how Valerie felt bad about herself and how she thought she was unattractive and how I wish I could change her mine. Tom said her thought that Val was still cute and that I was a lucky guy to have a wife not afraid to wear revealing clothing. I told him how Val use to flash her tits years ago, he laughed and wish she still did it. He said that he wish Roxanne would show off a bit more than she did. He said she was finally getting use to not wearing a bra.

He said it took him a couple of years to get her to go braless in public. I asked how he would fill if I flirted with his wife and him flirting with mine. He said it sounded life fun, and how far were we allowed to go. I said lets go easy at first, maybe rubbing the necks, massaging the shoulders, and maybe even patting the ass if it was ok with him. Sound fine he said. Then he asked how far would we let this fun go. I looked him straight in the eyes and said to him. Tell me honestly, if Val let you, would you be willing to do my wife? He smiled and said “I’d be honored to, if you say it would be alright, but will you do my wife if she lets you? I smiled back and “Sure, I’d enjoy that. Val is the only piece of ass I’ve ever had.” Tom laughed and said that he thought that he was the only poor soul in world with only one piece of ass to his credit. I found out a couple of days later that Tom and I were not the only ones making plans for fun.

After dinner the gals were doing dishes when I came up behind Roxanne and started massaging her neck and shoulders. She kind of slumped and said how good that felt, Val said she could use a massage too. I asked Tom to do the honors as that I was a bit busy. I had Roxanne lean forward so I could do her back a little better, as she leaned forward I put my crotch up against her ass, she didn’t move or protest. I saw Tom do the same to Val; I swear I saw a small smile come to her lips.

As I continued rubbing Roxanne’s back and shoulders, I started to rub my stiffing dick against her ass, and she was starting to push back. After a few minutes we stopped and I sat down on the top of the picnic table. I told Val to sit in front of me. I leaned over and gave her a kiss. She gave a big deep kiss; I could tell she was getting worked up. Tom had followed my lead and sat down a few feet from me and Roxanne sat between his legs and was also kissing him hard. I reached down and felt Val’s nipples, they we as hard as bullets.

I then felt Valerie rubbing my cock though my shorts, then I felt a couple of fingers slip under the edges of my shorts, and those soft warm finger on my balls. Roxanne was also rubbing Tom’s cock but his shorts were too tight to get under the edge. Valerie finally stood up said she was going to take a shower and asked Roxanne to come along. Everybody got their towels and clean clothes and headed for the showers. Once inside Tom told me that Roxanne had never behaved like that in public, but he liked it!

We got back to our campsite before the girls. When we saw the girls returning, we both noticed that both gals had on identical long tank tops. They said they seen them in the store and get them. Both shirts came to mid thigh in length and very large armholes almost to the waist on the sides. You could see the whole outside of each breast. Val asked if I liked and I told her that of course I did but that if she wasn’t careful that Tom and I may see more than the sides of her tits. She just smiled and said that she bet that we like that. Roxanne asked Tom that she hoped he didn’t mine and that Val had dared her to wear it. Tom told her that he didn’t mine and that he has always wanted her to dress liked that once in a while. You could see the relief in Roxanne face.

I walked up and gave Val a kiss and grabbing her ass the same time. I knew instantly that she wore no underwear, and then I remembered that Val didn’t pack any bras of underwear for the week. I saw Tom kiss his wife but he didn’t grab her ass. I asked Tom if I could hug his wife. He said it was OK with him if Roxanne didn’t mine. She said she would like it. I gave Roxanne a big hug grabbing both cheeks of her ass at the same time. She was also wearing no underwear; I smiled at her and winked. It was just past sunset, it was already fairly dark but I swear I could see her blush. I looked over at Valerie giving a hug to Tom, and again her failed to grab her ass, so he didn’t know that these girls were naked except for their tank tops.

Then I had an idea. I told Tom to sit next to me and told the girls to stand beside each other. I then asked Tom which of the wives had bigger tits; he said he really couldn’t tell because the shirts were in the way. Val said, “Maybe this will help.” She grabbed outside edges of her tank top and slid then together in the middle of her chest, bearing both tits. She looked at Roxanne saying, “Come on girlfriend. Show the guys what you got.” Roxanne looked at Tom, her told her it was all right and to go ahead. She smiled a nervous smile, took a deep breath, and slowly pulled the edges together showing for the first time, someone besides Tom, her tits. Tom and I decided they looked about the same size.

The only difference was that Val’s nipples were a bit darker. I stood up and said I guess that we are just going to have to see if they fill any different. I stood in front of Val and started rubbing her tits; she just closed her eyes and let out a slight moan. Tom was in front of Roxanne filling her up. I gave Val a small kiss and released the tits. Tom and I changed places; Tom wasted no time grabbing Val’s tits. I’ve never seen anybody touch Val since we got married, I could fill my dick getting harder under my shorts as I watched. I then gently touched Roxanne’s breast, she closed her eyes as I gently massaged them after a few seconds, I surprised Roxanne as I gave her a little kiss as I released her tits.

I looked at Tom; they fill about the same don’t they. He said, Yea; now what? I told the girls to face each other, and then I got behind Roxanne, reached around and grabbed two good hands full of tit. Tom got behind Val and did the same. I could tell by the look on Val’s face that she was really enjoying herself. I decided then that I had to see Valerie get fucked by someone besides me tonight. I started to gently then more firmly squeeze Roxanne’s tits. I had my now fully hard dick up against her ass, slowly grinding away. Roxanne was beginning to moan and push her ass against my cock. Then I remembered she had no underwear on under the shirt.

I told her to hold still a second. I reached down and pushed down my shorts, releasing my hard-on. I then lifted her shirt a little and put my cock up in the crack of her ass. She instantly pushed back against it, and started rolling her ass from side to side. We did this about a minute while I looked over at Val. Tom was working her tits while Val had reached behind Tom and was grabbing his ass and pulling it towards her.

Finally I told everyone to stop, I pulled up my shorts and sat down, Tom did too. I told the girls to get naked, neither one hesitated; both yanked the shirts off tossed then to us. Then Val said she was to see us naked too, “Quickly!” Roxanne said. I stood pushed down my shorts, revealing 8 hard inches of cock. I sat back down on top of the picnic table, as did Tom after he was naked. Both girls walked over, Val sat between my legs, Roxanne between Tom’s. Before Val had sat all the way down, she had her fingers around the base of my cock and her mouth over the head. Roxanne wasted no time swallowing Tom’s cock.

Then Valerie surprised me, she stopped and asked Roxanne if she was ready to swap. Roxanne released Tom and swiftly had her mouth around my dick. Now my dick is a couple inches longer than Tom’s and a little thicker. Which didn’t slow Roxanne down one bit, but since Tom was smaller, Valerie had every inch in her mouth. She had no trouble deep throating Tom.

Then it was Roxanne’s turn to surprise. She stopped sucking me stood up and said that she needed to be fucked. Valerie told us to get off the table, and then she bent over the edge of the table in front of me, and said, “Please fuck me baby.” Who am I to argue? I walked up behind here and sunk all the way in. Boy! Was she wet! Roxanne was right beside Val getting it from behind also. I looked a Tom about 30 seconds later, and said now it is our time to swap.

He said gladly. Roxanne’s pussy was tighter than Val’s; I guess because of the size difference, I hope Val wasn’t too loose for Tom. About a minute later all four of us came about the same time. We all calmed down and cleaned up a bit hugged and kiss and went to our separate campers. Tom and Roxanne picked up their clothes and walked back to their camper naked. Val and I went inside our camper and made love until we fell asleep exhausted.

- SECOND DAY - SUNDAY -

It must have been about 9am before I was awakened by Valerie’s warm mouth on my dick. She climbed out of bed and put on just the tank top she had on last night. She tossed me a pair of shorts and told me to go with her to the restrooms or that she would change into something more conservative. I jump at the chance to she her walk down the road in the daylight with her tits almost hanging out. I really thought she would back down, but she didn’t. At least two men watched us walk down the road. Val never made any attempt to cover the sides of her breast. When she came out I noticed her nipples were hard, but I made no mention of this fact. Two sites from the restroom, one of the men that watch us walk to the restroom was sitting in a chair near the front of his tent. I told Val that it looked like someone was waiting to get another look. She smiled and said, “It sure looks like it.” Just after we pasted him, Val dropped her hairbrush. She calmly bent over and picked it up. I wonder just how much of Val’s bare ass he saw?

Valerie and I sat at the picnic table and discussed last night’s adventures, how we both felt about what we had done, and were we OK with what happened, while we were eating breakfast. We both agreed that we were both happy we did it and felt no jealousy or anger towards each other or Tom and Roxanne.

After we ate, Val wanted to go check on Tom and Roxanne. When we got there, they were sitting on the couch having coffee. Roxanne was also wearing her tank top. Tom got up to let Val sit next to Roxanne, Tom sat across from them and I sat at the dining room table. I saw Val look at me and winked, then she slowly spread her legs letting Tom get a good look between her legs. Just before she got up to go she looked straight at Tom and slid a couple of finger along the slit of her pussy. Once outside I asked if she was having fun torturing Tom, she just smiled and gave me a kiss.

Valerie said she felt like going to the pool again and grabbed her thin red one piece again. After putting it on, she went across the road to see if Roxanne wanted to go along. A few minutes later she return looking for some scissors. She said that Roxanne had a peach colored one piece and that she had talked here into removing the liner like she did. About twenty minutes later I walked over to see how things were going. She had just put the suit on; and being dry, it was completely innocent looking. We got our towels and headed for the pool. We already knew we could see Val’s nipples went wet, but Roxanne was a bit nervous. Val told her to relax and enjoy the naughtiness of showing off in public. Val told her that she loved it when some cute stranger stared at her partially exposed breast. Roxanne decided to go ahead and give it a try. It looked great wet! Her nipples were easily seen, after a few minutes she was totally comfortable about her situation.

When we left the pool we went to their site and relaxed the rest of the afternoon. I told Tom that we had planned on leaving in the morning and heading to just north of Tampa. I asked him was their plans were for the week. He said that they had thought of remaining here 3 or 4 days more and then head home. I told him that unknown to Val, I had made reservations at a nudist resort near Hudson and that we would love it if he and Roxanne wanted to come along. He said he would have to ask his wife about it first, since that neither he nor Roxanne had been to a nudist park before. I told him to go ahead and ask, but that they had to try it at least once. The feeling of walking around nude in public with other naked people of all ages was one of total freedom. He said he really liked the idea and that he would do his best to convenience Roxanne. I started to laugh and he asked why. I said tell her that if she refuses to go, she couldn’t have my dick inside her any more. Tom said she agreed to give it a try and that he didn’t have to use my threat on her.

Later that afternoon, Val and Roxanne said they wanted to have bar-b-que tonight. They said that they had pasted one on the way to the grocery store last evening. Tom and I agreed that it sound like a good idea. A couple hours later we had all showered and dressed. Tom and I in t-shirts and shorts, and the girls wore a couple of Val’s string top dresses.

They were the same dress but different colors. Both dresses came to the upper thighs, as a matter of fact; those tank tops the gals wore were longer than these dresses. I bet they came to only 2 to 3 inches below their crotches, and I know Val had no underwear on. Because as I said before, she didn’t pack any! I decided to have a little fun before we left, I walked up to Val reached under the dress and felt her naked pussy. I smiled at her and said,” Good girl,” and gave her a kiss. I then reached under Roxanne’s dress, she was also pantyless. I said “Good girl” to her and gave her a kiss also. Tom didn’t see this, as he had to go get his car keys. Roxanne asked me not to tell Tom, that she wanted to surprise him later. No problem I told her.

When we got to the restaurant, we found a nicely padded corner booth to sit in. We put the girls in the middle, I watched Roxanne carefully slide herself across the cushions. She was successful in not exposing herself to Tom yet. Val on the other hand, sat down and just slid across, Tom and I both got pussy flashed as she slid across. After she pulled the dress down she asked Tom and I, “Did ya’ll see anything you like?” Halfway through dinner I saw Roxanne take Tom’s hand and place it in her lap, his eyes opened wide and got a big got a big smile on his face. Val and I looked at each other and in unison said “Surprise!”

A few minutes later four college age guys sat at the table in front of us. It didn’t take long before one of them looked sideways towards us noticed Tom’s hand rubbing his wife’s pussy and Val with her legs spread wide exposing her pussy. He soon let the other guys in on the view under our table. I told Val that the guys were looking up her dress and she said she already knew. Then I felt her knee push outward against my let, she was spreading her legs wider apart. Val told Roxanne that the guys were watching and I heard Roxanne say that right now she didn’t care. When we finished our meal and left, both girls slid forward across the seat allowing their dress to slide halfway up their asses and completely exposing their pussys.

When we got back to the campers, I lifted Val’s dress completely off, leaned Val over the hood of the car and shoved my cock in all the way in one push; Valerie was so wet I slid in very easy. Roxanne had removed her dress and laid Tom on the ground and was straddling him. After we had all cum, we went inside and exchanged partners for a bit. In a few minutes I saw Valerie on her hands and knees sucking Tom’s cock. I asked Roxanne to excuse me for a few minutes. I wanted to fulfill one of our fantasies and this looked like the perfect time. I got on my knees behind Val and put my cock in her pussy while she was sucking off Tom. Val and I use to talk of her doing two men at once, and now she was getting her chance. I felt her have an orgasm as soon as I entered her. A couple minutes later I hear Tom tell Val he was cuming, hearing this I shot my load deep inside her, and Valerie had another orgasm, much stronger this time. I looked at Roxanne, who had just brought herself off, and told her that next time she gets two guys at once. She said she was looking forward to that and hoped she didn’t have to wait long. Val told me before we fell asleep that she had no idea that having two men at once could feel so good, and that she loved me more now than ever had.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers