Tom & Roxanne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,334 Followers

- THIRD DAY - MONDAY -

We awoke about 7am, hugged and kissed a few minutes, then got out of bed. Val put on an old thin t-shirt and pair of tight stretch short-shorts. I put on just a pair of old cut-offs. We had some coffee and donuts and start putting things away so we could pull out around 9 or 10am. I walked over to check on Tom and Roxanne’s progress on leaving. As I reached the window I saw Roxanne leaning over the sink naked and Tom just starting to put it to her from behind. I cleared my throat and asked if I could watch. Roxanne said, “Hell no! Get in here and let me suck on that cock of yours.”

I went inside stood in front of Roxanne and while Tom was screwing away, she pulled down shorts and put my rapidly growing dick in her mouth. This girl really knows how to suck cock, and in a couple of minutes I was shooting a load down her throat. After Tom finished she turned around and locked him clean. She stood and said that there is nothing better than a cock in the morning except maybe two cocks in the morning. I asked Tom how much longer till he would be ready to go. He said that if the sex-craved nympo would leave him be that he would be ready in about an hour. I told him to holler if he needed any help with anything, grabbing Roxanne’s wet pussy as I left.

When I got back to my camper, Val was finished and sitting at the picnic table. She asked what took so long, and I told her what Roxanne wanted me to do to her went I got there. Val laughed and said it looked like that she had created a sex monster. I asked what she meant by that and she told me that she and Roxanne had started discussing their marriages and sex lives at the store the other night. They also devised a plan to tease each other’s husbands and to maybe get to see the other gal’s husband naked. I laughed and told her that Tom and I had also talked and had also made plans to try and get the girls naked, and that now I understood way things progressed so smoothly and rapidly the other night.

We had both more or less made the same plans. I then asked her, had she planned on screwing Tom that first night. She said that she hadn’t planned it but once she got so worked up she just didn’t want the fun to stop for either one of us, and that she had actually enjoyed being screwed by someone she hardly knew and that she also enjoyed watching me enjoying myself with another women. We looked into each other’s eyes and then gave each other a long slow passionate kiss.

The only thing that happen on the three-hour trip to Hudson was after we had stopped for gas. Tom pulled out before we did but he had told me to get back in front because I knew the way. A few minutes after pulling out, I told Val to take off her top and to flash Tom as we drove by. She said great idea at she removed her top, as we pasted Tom and Roxanne, Val got on her knees in the seat and faced the window, squeezing and rubbing her tits as we went by. Tom honked the horn and waved.

Once we found the resort, checked in and paid; we headed for our spot. I told Val to go ahead and get naked; I wanted to see Tom and Roxanne’s faces when she climbed out of the truck totally naked. We found out sight and pulled in. As I climbed out, I removed my shorts, I was now naked too. Tom and Roxanne got in their site and got out of their van. They were together as Val and I walked from behind our camper, naked! Tom and Roxanne seen us the same time, Tom said, “Whoa! You guys didn’t waste no time.” I said, “Yea, I didn’t want to get my clothes all dirty and sweaty while setting the camper up.” He looked around and seen a couple other people walking around naked, and said that guess it will be alright here want it. He proceeded to remove his clothing, as did Roxanne. Roxanne had been wearing only a long t-shirt and a pair of black bikini panties.

Once set up, we grabbed some towels and a couple of cold drinks to take with us to the pool, which was only a couple hundred feet from our campers. There must have been 50 t0 60 people around the pool, all ages and shapes. Most were in there 30’s or 40’s it looked like. Val and Roxanne sat next to each other and immediately started whispering and checking out all the slongage around there. After an hour or so we were starting to turn pink in the untanned areas, so we headed back to the shade of the campers. I asked the girls if they had seen anything interesting around the pool. They both said “yes” but the had no intentions out checking any out, we were enough to keep them happy. When it got dark, we went back to the pool and enjoyed it a few hours. We teased each other and used our hand freely, but had no sex in the pool.

We went back to the campers and spilt up for the first time. I took Roxanne to mine and Tom took Val to his. An hour or so later Val came back to our and Roxanne went back to Tom. Val said Tom was all right in bed, and that she had cum 4 times. We kissed and then she went down on me, sucking my still sticky dick clean until it was hard, then I rolled her over on her belly and started to put some lubricant in her asshole. Val, moaned and said, “Yea baby! Fuck me in the ass, I want it deep in my ass.” Now Val has only let me in her asshole twice since we got married, and had NEVER asked for it. This really got my dick hard; I slowly eased it in, and then slowly eased back out, and then back in again.

A little deeper each time until I was all the way in. I remained still for a moment to let Val get use to it, and then she started to move her ass back and forth. Then she said, “Come on baby, stop teasing me, fuck me, fuck my ass.” That was all I could take, I started pumping it to her, harder and faster each stroke. I finally exploded deep in her ass. I collapsed on top of her then rolled to one side. I remained inside her until my dick finally shrunk and fell out. Val got and went to the bathroom, in a couple of minutes she return with a wash clothe and cleaned me up. I awoke the next morning not remembering Val coming to bed, but there she was. I rolled over and gave her a kiss, waking her in the process.

- FOURTH DAY - TUESDAY -

We decided to stay another day; Tom asked us what all the noise was coming from our camper last night. Val told him straight out that she had me fuck her in the ass and that she was sorry if we made too much noise but that she was enjoyed it a lot. Tom said not to worry, that the noise had made Roxanne really horny.

Val and Roxanne wanted to walk around the resort a bit so I had them stop by the office and pay. They returned about an hour later, saying how nice this place was and how wonderful it felt to walk around naked anywhere you wanted. All the people they met where so friendly, and also naked. Nobody tried to hide their physical flaws and they also felt safe here because no one could hide a weapon on their bodies, being naked and all. We relaxed naked all day, hung around the snack bar and pool. Except for lunch when we went back to the campers for a light lunch and a blowjob from the girls. Then we took turns fingering the girls, one at a time, to orgasm.

That night Val and Roxanne wanted to sleep with each other’s husbands all-night and awake with then in the morning. We did just that; I gave Val a goodnight kiss and told to enjoy herself. She smiled and said that she was planning on it. I ended up screwing Roxanne in many positions. She finally sucked me hard and asked me to fuck her in the ass, asking me to be gentle because she was a virgin back there. I lubricated her up real good and was easily put two fingers up her ass before I tried to insert my cock. She was already breathing heavily from my fingering and had an orgasm as soon as I was only about 2 inches inside her. In a couple of minutes I had fully inserted my dick, she had already started to rock back and forth on my dick, so I just held still as she fucked herself. She had another orgasm in a couple minutes, when she stopped moving, I started pump in and out of her until I came. I grabbed a wet towel near the bed and cleaned off and was going to give the towel to her but she was already asleep. She woke me in the morning with a blowjob.

- DAY FIVE - WEDNESDAY -

Val gave me a detailed description of what she did last night. She said Tom told her that he had never screwed Roxanne in the ass before and that she let him. I told her what we did and that Roxanne had actually asked me to fuck her in the ass. I told her that by her reaction, Tom would probably be getting some ass action quite often now.

We told Tom and Roxanne about a nude beach we knew about near Pensacola and that if they wanted to go with us that we had better get started soon because it would be about a 6-hour drive. They said that they would love to go, so everybody packed up and got ready to leave. We had been nude now for about 42-hours and everyone was slow to dress. Val put on a short skirt and tossed a bikini top in the truck saying she would put it on when we left. Roxanne put on a pair of shorts and tossed her swimsuit top in the van also saying she would put it on later.

Tom and I put on just a pair of shorts. We finally left the resort but Val and I knew we would be back soon. Once on the road I asked Val was she going to put the top on our ride topless, like I have always wanted her to do, all day. She said that she and Roxanne had decided to ride topless except when we got out of the vehicles. When we stopped to get gas, Val and Roxanne put their tops on to go to the bathrooms and get some snacks and pay for the gas. I asked Tom what he thought about Roxanne’s public exposure. He said he couldn’t get over the changes she had made the last few days, but he was totally happy about them. He was enjoying the looks people gave when they noticed that Roxanne was topless.

He said the best was in the last town we went through. As they sat at the light, an old pickup with three teenagers pulled along side, the boys were trying to break their necks trying to get a better look at His wife’s tits. He said Roxanne unhooked her seatbelt and turn in her seat to face the boys, then lifted, squeezed, and shook her tits right at them. When the light turn green, the boy stalled the truck and got left behind. After paying our fuel, the gals came out of the store carrying our drinks and snacks. Valerie was unhooking her top as she walked across the parking lot and had removed it before she got to the truck.

Since Roxanne’s hands were full, she asked Tom to remove her top for her. He did and tossed it in the truck then took the things out of Roxanne’s hand, put them on the seat turned around grabbed her tits and kissed her while outside the van. A few minutes down the road, Tom pulled up besides us and Roxanne was holding her shorts up for us to see, meaning she was now naked. Tom had a big grin on his face. Val said that was a good idea and removed her skirt and showed Tom and Roxanne. Then Val reached down and started unzipping my shorts, I thought she was going to take them off but instead she got on her knees, bare ass to her window, and started to suck my dick. I didn’t want to stop her but I decided to slow down so I wouldn’t have an accident. I looked over at Tom but all I saw was ass and pussy.

Apparently Tom was also getting a blowjob. After Val swallowed my load, she told me that she and Roxanne had decided to get naked the rest of the trip and to give us a blowjob while moving. Since my truck has a single seat, I told Val slip over next to me and I would fingerfuck her. She happily agreed and spread her legs wide. After bringing Val off with my fingers, she smiled at me and said that she just loves the way my fingers tingle her fancy. After a few minutes of resting, Val quickly sat up and said that she had just remembered something. She reached way under the seat on her side and pulled out a long blue box. Val said she put it I the truck Friday night without my knowledge. She opened the box and pulled out a 10-inch dildo.

She said that she had brought it along just incase the vacation trips were boring and that she was going to surprise me, but since she had been having so much fun she’d forgotten about it. I just had to laugh and m then mentioned to her that she looked kind of lonely right now and to go ahead and us it. “Why not!” she said and slid forward on the seat and commenced getting down with it. It wasn’t long before she started shaking from head to toe. After catching her breath, she told me that she couldn’t believe that she had just fucked herself on a public highway in the daylight and that she just didn’t care if anyone saw!

A few minutes later she told me that she had to pee. We had just left a small town 10-minutes back and now all we could see was nothing but trees. I told her to get on the CB and tell Tom that we were going to pull along side of the road so she could pee. Roxanne picked up the mike and said that she needed to stop too. When we stopped, Tom pulled up to about 1-foot off my rear bumper so we could have a little privacy. Val and Roxanne go out naked and meet along side of my camper. I was a little surprised when Roxanne just squatted let it go, while Tom and I stood there watching her. Tom said to Roxanne, “Boy girl, you really have lost you inhibitions this week haven’t you.” Then he looked at me and said that she rarely lets her in the bathroom at home when she pees. Val then made the comment, “If you think that was uninhibited, watch this.” She lifted her foot and put it on the back bumper of the pick-up, spread her legs and leaned back a bit and pissed about 3-feet away from her. I looked at Tom and said that I didn’t know a girl could do that. Then the girls wanted to see us piss. I told then that I could try but I didn’t think I would have much luck now that I was sporting a hard-on.

Val told Tom and I to go ahead and get in the truck; that she had to tell Roxanne something before we left. I guess we were on the side of the road about 10-minutes total. Tom and I in shorts only, and the gals naked,. When I heard the door open, Roxanne was getting in. I didn’t say a word, I just started driving again. Roxanne then slid over next to me and started rubbing my crotch. I then reached down and started to finger her already wet pussy. She moaned and then said, “Val was right, you do know how to use your fingers. Make me cum, baby, make me cum.” And after bring her off, she grabbed the CB mike and told Val that she was right, than Val said that Tom wasn’t too bad himself. The Val told Roxanne to reach under the seat and get to long blue box out and to enjoy.

Roxanne looked at me and saying “Enjoy?”

After getting out the box and opening it, all she said was, “OHHH! OK!” She decided to lay low in the seat with her feet on the dash and legs spread. And YES she enjoyed it, TWICE!! Just before we got to a campground near the nude beach, Roxanne put on Val’s bikini top and short skirt on. I know at least 8 people got a good look at Valerie or Roxanne totally naked before we got here. We got our sites, set up, both girls put their swimsuits on and we got in the pool and tried to cool ourselves off. Valerie wanted to wear a little yellow number (which I didn’t know she had packed). I had bought her a few years back, but back when I got it; she had refused to wear it in public because it was very small.

The only place she would wear it in the backyard when she tanned or swam with me alone in our above ground pool. Since she would not wear in it public, or when the kids were around, she let me remove the lining, which made it see-thru when wet. Tom liked it as much as I did and Roxanne said that she wanted to find a suit just like it. Tom asked her if she was going to remove the lining also. She said you could bet she was. We cooled off physically but we still hot from groping each other under the water. We dried off, went back to the campers and fucked our on wives. We were hunger so both gals put on those short dresses again and we went to find a place to eat. We decided to eat at Burger King; it wasn’t very busy so the girls didn’t get to flash anyone but us.

- DAY SIX - THURSDAY -

We found the beach about 10am, and since it was a weekday it was almost empty. We put down our blanket and towels then began to strip. Once we were all nude we go in the water, it was great! The water was so warm and clear. The water was so smooth it was more like a lake than an ocean. We played around for a while and had sex in the ocean; swapping wives back and forth until Tom shoot his load in my wife. So I finished in his wife while Tom was behind her, holding on to her and my wife was hugging me from behind. We got out and walked down the beach away letting the sun and light wind dry us off, then we lotioned each other up and laid down to soak up some sun.

We left after a couple of hours and went back to the campground. The girls wanted to go grocery shopping and left Tom and I behind. I asked Tom if he had gotten a chance to screw Roxanne in the ass last night. He said he did and that Roxanne seemed to enjoy it and said that she had asked him to fuck her in the ass. We made good use of the time the girls were gone to sleep; the horny wives were beginning to wear us out. They returned about 3-hours later with a few groceries and some clothes. There just happen to be a Walmart next to the grocery store. They said that they had purchased a couple of cute dresses that they would show us when we went out to dinner tonight. I now couldn’t wait for dinner, wondering what those dresses might look like. Being from Walmart I didn’t think that they would be extremely revealing.

The time to get dresses arrived. Val’s dress was very short halter dress with buttons down the front. It just barely covered her ass, and had a low back. The material was very light and rather thin, I could make out the darker area of her nipples thru the dress. I asked if she had also bought some panties to wear with it. She said, “Nope, I don’t want to wear any with it. If I did, I wouldn’t be able to flash my new pussy at them.” I looked at her and asked her what she meant be new pussy. She raised her dress and Tom and I saw that she had completely shaved her pussy, it was beautiful! I told that I just had to eat her pussy. She told me that I could but that it would have to wait until we got back from dinner.

When Roxanne appeared she was also wearing a very short dress. It was also very thin and light. But her dress had thin spaghetti straps across the shoulders and buttoned up the front. It was also scooped low across the top, the tops of her breast were uncovered but it still covered the nipples. Tom asked if she had also shaved her pussy, she smiled and lifted her dress and asked Tom if her liked it. He said he did and asked her if she could keep it like that, she said she would.

Val said that she and Roxanne seen this bar and restaurant right down on the water that she would like to try tonight. We got there about 7:30, still a couple hours of light left giving all there a chance to the girls in their thin dresses. I noticed that when Val sat down, she pull the back of her shirt out from under her ass, which meant her bare ass was sitting on the chair. I asked her why, and she said that she didn’t want to wrinkle her new dress, plus it was very erotic and wicked.

I asked Roxanne was she sitting like that too, and she said, “But of course, it feels great.” After we ate we decided to go outside to the open-air bar. We ended up on the second level watching to slowly sinking sun across the bay. We found an empty bench at one end so we could sit and watch the sunset. The girls sat down like normal, just as if they had longer skirts and panties on, not very short dress and no panties. They never even tried to pull down on the hems of their dress as they sat. I went to the bar to get drinks for everyone, when I returned the setting sun was shining up the dresses.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,334 Followers