Tom and Sophie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Makes sense I guess. So Brian, you want to go for a swim?"

"Sure. If you don't mind sir."

I was backed into a corner, what else could I say but "Of course, come on in."

Jake and Brian returned in a few minutes completely naked carrying towels. I was a little taken aback. The boys were in really good shape. I guess it isn't all that surprising, they play several sports, football, baseball, basketball, and they were both on the high school track team. However Brian had really been hitting the gym, his arms were huge. I felt like the high school nerd again. I realized that since Jake and Brian are on a few of the same teams, so they have probably showered together before. So I guess it wasn't all that weird for them. I was unbelievably awkward for me though.

On the plus side, the situation solved my erection problem. We splashed around the pool for a bit, and chatted about what they were up to, Jake and Brian were playing baseball earlier and they had come home for a swim before heading off to work. Jake and Brian work at the same diner. Brian had a car so I guess he offered to drive Jake. The least I could do was offer them dinner. I fired up the BBQ and grilled some chicken. I stayed naked while the splashed around in the pool. I mixed up some vegetables inside and brought them out. We ate dinner nude on the patio. After dinner Jake and Brian had to get ready for work. Jake helped me clean up while Brian took a shower. It was somewhat fun hanging out naked. I asked about Brian.

"So it looks like Brian has really been working out, he has put on quite a bit of muscle, is he looking to play college football or is he just trying to impress a girl?"

"Neither actually. You know he is gay right?"

"No I didn't." I paused for a minute in awkward silence, but finally I had to ask. "Is it strange for you? You two have been friends for most of your life."

"Not really. It isn't like he has ever asked me out or anything, he knows I wouldn't be interested, if that's what you're asking."

"No, it is just that you have been friends for so long, I figured, you know, when he realized it might be weird for you."

"I think he always knew. I started to suspect because he seemed liked it when we made out way more than I did."

I stopped for a second and we burst out laughing.

"Seriously though," Jake continued "one day we were in school and I told him that Christine liked him, and that he should probably ask her out. He said, 'No, I think I prefer guys.' and I said 'Cool, I'll ask her out then.' and I did."

"Its got to be difficult though, there couldn't have been that many gay guys in school."

"No there weren't, but I guess there are a few at his gym" Jake smiled.

After they left I went to work in the den. I wasn't working long when I got an in IM from Gwen, my assistant. She had a question regarding her paper for school, I gave her a couple of pointers and I realized that I was naked. My cock got instantly hard. I was chatting with my assistant completely nude, with my cock throbbing in front of me. I felt a little awkward, like she knew somehow. I realized that it was after 7 and Sophie would be home soon. I didn't know how she would react to me chatting with Gwen on IM while nude, and it didn't help I had a hard on. I was almost in a panic. I typed something to Gwen and ran to the bedroom and grabbed the pair of shorts I was wearing. The tee shirt was still a bit damp so I just carried it back with me and quickly replied to Gwen's last message while I pulled up my shorts. It did little to hid my erection, but as long as Sophie didn't see the front I was safe. It was just in time too. I heard the front door. I still was a little embarrassed not wearing a tee shirt, so I slipped it on before she walked by. I IMed Gwen that Sophie was home and I would be back.

I went turned to greet Sophie trying to hide my fading erection. When she saw me she stopped mid stride. "You are aware your tee shirt is on inside out."

"Oh sorry. I turned up the heat and I had taken it off. I just put it back on when I heard you at the door."

She smiled. "I have seen you topless before. But it is still hot in here."

"The AC cuts out the humidity, so it is better than nothing."

"Not much better, how long can we keep this up?"

"If you dress light, it isn't all that bad."

She shook her head and gave out an exasperated sigh. "Is Jake home?"

"No, he and Brian left for work a while ago. Did you eat dinner yet? I grilled some chicken breast for you."

"Oh, thanks." She went into the kitchen then I heard her go to the bathroom. I removed the uncomfortable damp tee shirt. When I heard her in the kitchen again I went in to help. When I turned the corner I was startled to see she was topless. She was wearing only a pair of panties. I must have let out a gasp, because she turned around. She looked down to watch my cock getting hard. She pretended she didn't see it, but I could tell she was trying to hide her smile.

"Sorry, it was a bit warm I thought since Jake was out I would get comfortable."

"Sure, no problem. I just came to show you where the chicken was, but I see you found it. I did some grocery shopping." I could hear the chime from my computer, I just received another message.

"I saw that, did you get everything on the list? Because I can go tomorrow if you forgot anything." Another chime.

"Yeah I got everything and a few extras." I smiled. I told here where I went while a few more messages popped in.

"I think Gwen needs you" Sophie said coldly.

"Sorry, she has a paper due on Monday and I was helping her out."

"So not even work related?"

"No we were working as well." I said not realized I just lied. Another chime.

"You'd better go."

I turned and went back to the den. I looked at the messages, there was nothing urgent, just a couple of reminders and a note saying that a friend just dropped by so she was signing off.

I heard Sophie head into the bedroom. I thought about going in to apologize, but she might think I was going in to stare at her tits and I didn't want to piss her off more. I really wanted to go in. When did things get so fucked up between us? Everything was so awkward, like we didn't even know what to say to each other. I knew I still loved her, I knew I still found her sexy. I thought about stomping in there climb into bed and just taking her. Would she push me away? How would I even start, should I just climb into bed and start kissing her. I imagined walking into the bedroom and jacking off right in front of her, shooting my load all over those beautiful tits and those gorgeous abs. Would she freak out, or would she just watch. Maybe she would start playing with herself while she watched me. I could feel the cum bubbling up I shot load after load into a tissue. It was the first time I had gotten myself off without porn in months. I went into the powder room and cleaned up.

Now what? That threw me off my schedule which was: work, porn and then bed. For a more exotic evening the schedule was: work, scotch, porn and then bed. Should I get dressed and go watch TV? I don't even know what shows are on anymore. It was still early, Sophie just went to bed, she would still be up for another couple of hours. I picked up my shorts and thought about going for another swim. I went outside, it was still quite warm. I had left my towel in the sun, it was now completely dry. I jumped in the pool and splashed around for a bit and decided to hop into the hot tub. I jumped back and forth between them for an hour or so before going back inside. I stayed naked making myself a snack then poured a scotch on the rocks and went back into the office and fired up my porn delivery system. Between Gwen and Sophie I was still pretty horny. It didn't take long to get hard but it did take me a while to get off again, when I came the orgasm was powerful but I only was able to shoot a few dribbles. I shut down the computer making sure to clear everything off, got cleaned up and headed straight to bed.

When I got up the next morning Sophie was already up. I had a nagging feeling I forgot something. I was a little drunk when I got to bed. Then it hit me. I left my clothes in the den. Did she see them, what would she think? I stood up to go take a shower, but I was immobilized by indecision. Should I sneak in and grab them before Sophie saw them, should I get showered and dressed first. Should I come up with a story?

Just then the door opened up there was Sophie holding my clothes. Fear gripped me. It is amazing to me that I could negotiate multi-million dollar contracts, but my wife catches me wandering around my own house naked and I feel helpless.

"I guess you went for a swim last night?"

"Actually I did go for a swim, and I sat in the hot tub for a bit as well."

"Jake says you, he and his friend Brian went swimming naked yesterday. He said that you want to save money on laundry."

"Yeah, that's right. No swim suits and we dry our towels in the sun. It saves us a few loads."

"Sorry I missed the show." She giggled.

I loved it when she smiled. I felt the desire to grab her and kiss her. I am sure she would have loved to see Brian naked. I realized I was standing in front of her naked so instead I said "Well, I was thinking of going for a swim before breakfast."

"Your breakfast is ready. I came to wake you."

"Oh, OK. Thanks." Not sure what to do I just walked past her naked.

I was surprised to see Jake in the kitchen, usually he works late and doesn't get up until noon. I have been up for five minutes and I have been caught naked twice. I remembered that Sophie said she spoke with him, I should have planned this out better.

"Hey Pop, going for a swim."

"Maybe after breakfast."

"Cool. I am meeting some friends so I am heading out now. I won't be back until after work. See you later." He patted me on my bare ass as he passed.

"Um. Bye."

I sat down to my breakfast when Sophie came in. "So what now, you are just going to walk around naked?"

"It was your idea." Sophie seemed a little more on edge than usual. Changing the subject I asked "So what are your plans today?"

"I've put in a long week, I was planning to stay home today, maybe clean up a bit."

"The house is in pretty good shape. Jake keeps it pretty clean. Only the bathroom needs cleaning but I can do that."

"My own naked housecleaning service" she joked. "Maybe I'll call Peggy and we can go to the mall."

"Sure, take the car if you like."

"OK" she smiled.

I dodged a bullet there. I was worried I would be spending the day naked alone with her trying desperately not to get an erection. After breakfast I sorted the dirty laundry and put in a load then cleaned the bathroom. While I was doing that she left. I went back to work intermittently throwing the washed clothes into the dryer and adding a new load. Occasionally I sorted though the clean clothes and putting them away. I left several of my shirts in the laundry room for ironing. I would get to them later. At lunch time I decided to grill a couple of burgers. I fired up the BBQ, and while it was heating I threw another load in the washer. I found the pair of panties Sophie was wearing yesterday, I gave them a sniff and I got instantly hard. I wrapped them around my dick and stroked myself a few times before throwing them in the wash. I went back outside and looked around to see if anyone could see me. It was still very hot, people were staying indoors. I realized that a part of me wanted to get caught naked. It was a bit of a thrill.

I waited for my cock to soften and then I wandered down to the garden at the far end of the yard. If my neighbors on either side happened to be looking out their back window the would likely see me. I examined the garden, or rather what was left. Sophie and I have been pretty busy, so we didn't do anything with it. The flowers we planted hand come up again, but there were several weeds and the extreme heat had really dried everything out. I probably should have watered it but it had been so dry there was a watering ban in the area. I bent down and pulled out a few weeds. As I weeded I imagined one of my neighbors looking out her window and wonder "What is Tom doing, why is he naked? Wow look at that cock of his, I would love to suck on that." I felt the blood rushing back to my cock. I decided to head back to the private area of the yard before I got a full erection.

I cooked my burgers grabbed a beer and had lunch outside. I ate one handed, stroking myself the whole time with the other hand. After lunch I rinsed off the dishes and put them in the dishwasher and turned on my PC. I found a video of a voluptuous girl fucking as sucking two guys outside by the pool. I sat back and started jacking off slowly. I took my time letting my orgasm build. When I finally came I felt a shiver go right up from my balls up to the top of my head. I cleaned up and went back to work/laundry duty. Gwen popped on and we chatted for a while. She said she went into work to finish her paper, too many distractions in her apartment, but she finally got it done. I felt a little naughty sitting naked chatting with her, but I was able to fight back the urge to tell her I was naked. That would be very inappropriate. We had a presentation on Tuesday, so I sent her a list of things I needed her to do on Monday, and sent her what I had been working on all weekend. I told her we had a busy day tomorrow.

After I finished up I started on the ironing. I got through most of my shirts when I heard the front door open and Sophie call out she was home. This wasn't something she normally did so I made a quick dash into the bedroom and put on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. When I got out I could see she wasn't alone Peggy was with her. Peggy smiled at me suspiciously.

"Hi, how was shopping?" I asked innocently.

"Fine, picked up a few things." Sophie replied. "Did you keep busy?"

"Yeah, I cleaned up the bathroom and did a few loads of laundry. I was just ironing."

"In the bedroom?" Peggy asked.

"No, in the laundry room. I should go turn off the iron." While I was gone I heard some whispering and giggling. When I returned Sophie was opening a bottle of white wine we had in the fridge. She asked if I wanted some, I said sure. She poured three glasses. Peggy asked for half a glass, she had to drive home.

"Did you get anything special today?" I asked.

"A few small things here and there." Peggy answered. She and Sophie smiled, avoiding looking at each other. I assumed they were sharing an inside joke, likely at my expense. Trying to change the subject I asked how things were with Peggy, since I hadn't seen her in a while. She was going through a messy divorce. Her husband Rick had left her for a woman barely in her thirties, and Peggy was doing everything she could to punish him for it. What was especially infuriating for her was the fact that he doesn't seem to think he did anything wrong, he blames the failed marriage on her completely. Now he is now living with this girl and she is taking care of the two boys. Peggy owns a bakery, with three locations in the city, so she is doing well. The latest thing was that Rick lost his job and now is trying to sue her for a portion of the business. Peggy anticipated this and took precautions to protect her and her business, she must have know this was coming for years. I suspected this wasn't Rick's first affair.

Peggy got up and said she had to leave to get supper for the boys. We walked her to the door. As she put on her shoes she said "It is pretty hot in here. I will leave you two to get comfortable. Bye."

"Bye." we both answered. We headed back to the living room and Sophie poured a second glass of wine, she offered me some, I shook my head.

"You told her I walk around naked didn't you?"

"I kinda think the only reason she came in was to get a peek. It's OK, I told her that when Jake wasn't home I get comfortable too."

"And she was OK with that?"

"Actually she liked the idea. She said she wouldn't mind walking around naked in her house once in a while, but with two teenage boys with no social lives, she spends too much time getting them to do something other than masturbate as it is."

I laughed out loud.

"Apparently she caught one of them trying to steal a peek at her in the shower. Did you ever do that with your mom?"

"No, definitely not." Sex was a taboo topic when I was growing up. Sex and masturbation were sins and there is no telling what would happen if I was caught peeping on my mother. I don't even think they knew I masturbated, I am pretty sure that my older sisters never did, the are just as uptight as my mom. My father was pretty high strung as well, which is probably why he died of a heart attack in his fifties. "What about you, ever steal a look at your father or brothers?"

"We were five kids with in a three bedroom house with one bathroom and no lock on the door. Everyone pretty much saw everyone naked at some point. I think my three brothers used to masturbate together though. I could hear them through the walls at night." It made sense, five kids six years apart. I did the math in my head, at one point the boys would have been seventeen, fifteen and fourteen. I knew I was jerking off every chance I had at those ages, of course I had my own room. I wanted to ask about her and her sister, they shared a room, 'did they every masturbate together' I wondered. I stopped myself. All this talk about masturbating was getting me aroused.
Sophie sensed something and stood up and stripped down to her panties. "That's better." She picked up her glass of wine and finished it. "Aren't you going to get comfortable?"

"Well. um."

"If that erection in your pants is what is keeping you dressed, don't worry, I won't try and jump you" she laughed. I just stood there.

"Might I remind you this was all your idea. Oh well, if you want to turn the AC back on, we can do that. You have about 10 seconds to make your decision." I could tell that the wine was driving this conversation. She never spoke to me like this.

I pulled my shirt over my head and then dropped my shorts down around my ankles. My cock was standing straight up. She just stood there for a minute staring at me and smiling. She emptied the bottle of wine into her glass and took a sip, her eyes never left me. I stood there flushed with embarrassment.

"Looks like there will be some masturbation going on in this house too" she laughed. She packed up her things and headed to the bedroom. I didn't move. She called out, "Peggy and I had a bite to eat when we were out. Can you make yourself something for dinner?" She didn't wait for a response and shut the door.

I finished my ironing. I made a light dinner, after which I poured a scotch into a glass of ice as sat in the hot tub. By the time I finished my drink I was feeling a bit of a buzz so I got out of the tub and dried off and went into the kitchen to pour another scotch - I didn't bother with the ice this time. I went into my office and fired up the computer clicking through various videos. I had finished my third drink and was pondering a fourth when I finally shot my load. I was exhausted and couldn't walk a straight line if my life depended on it. I cleaned up, turned off my computer and went to bed. I passed Jake's door and noticed it was closed. I didn't hear him come home, I hope he got in while I was in the hot tub, otherwise he might have seen me as he walked past my office. When I got to bed Sophie was fast asleep. I turned on the light in the closet and I could see she was lying on her back. I slowly pulled the sheets off of her. She was completely naked. I got a closer look at her pussy. Even though I had just cum, and there was little chance of getting an erection, I wanted nothing more than to fuck her right at that moment. I covered her back up and turned off the light. I was passed out almost immediately after getting into bed.

123456...9