All Comments on 'Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 10'

by Reversecowgirl2014

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Reversecowgirl2014Reversecowgirl2014over 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 10

Readers if you haven't read Chapters 1-9 in this series please do so otherwise you'll miss out on a lot of the details as each chapter builds on the previous chapter. I hope you'll enjoy my first series Tom & Sue John & Debbie..

SweetJen1970SweetJen1970over 9 years ago
Tom & Sue

Glad to see this series continuing.. Sounds like trouble is ahead for Tom and Sue...

SexyOkieMomSexyOkieMomover 9 years ago
Sex, Sports & Romance

This series has everything! Can't wait to read about the hard times that the author mentions and how Tom and Sue overcame them and got married.. Just wondering if Nancy and Bobby are going to get hooked up!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 9 years ago
Every chapter gets better

I've enjoyed this series from the beginning. We now have a hint about how Tom and Sue wound up together, but John and Debbie must have broken up. Looking forward to future chapters to learn what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awsome

It's great

I just wish next part will be great and please post it quickly.

Thank you.

TigerPaw1010TigerPaw1010over 9 years ago
As expected

Wonderful piece of work. And so many options for future direction. Anxiously awaiting Chapter 11. TY RCG

Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
Welcome back

I've been waiting for the next chapter in this. It's been a while. I like the back and forth between the past and future. I do hope you have a bit of girl on girl. It seems like that's a good possibility.

DakotacplDakotacplover 9 years ago
W0w!

LOVE this story and the author! the pussy eating scene is SO descriptive...can tell the author loves this especially! great story line.....will anxiously be waiting for more!

BarbTBarbTover 9 years ago
Glad to see you back in the saddle ...

... no seriously, I have made a special effort to drop by Lit regularly to find you back. The opening part of the chapter was a little hard to follow at first until I remembered how Chapter 9 ended. Great story line with lots of promising leads to keep the story fresh. As always I enjoy the mix of the sports (although lighter in this chapter than previous ones) with the sexual details.

cumdeepcumdeepover 9 years ago
Can't Wait

I have followed these story from the beginning...I can't wait to see what happen with John and Debbie...Sally and Steve...and from what the oldest daughter said, John and Sue must have got hooked up along the way...HURRY AND POST FUTURE CHAPTERS OF THIS SERIES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Welcome Back!

RCG welcome back!! I look forward to your next Chapter of this series....it sounds like John is going to get his wish and have sex with Sue while Tom and Debbie finally have a fling, something I have expected since reading Chapter 7..The surprise to me is the hint of Tom and Sally and Steve and Sally parting ways! .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What Happen?

What's happening?

You are teasing Us with a little story from the daughter's questions but never give the details have what really happen?

Plus this part was a bit shorter than the rest, so far.

Reversecowgirl2014Reversecowgirl2014almost 9 years agoAuthor
What happen??

You'll have to keep reading:) I'm quite sure you'll read about what happen in the following chapters:) RCG

sexyjenny1995sexyjenny1995almost 9 years ago
EXCELLENT

I really enjoyed this chapter! The daughter quizzing her Mom about sex and then about her parents past when they were teens ...can't wait to read the next chapter in this series! Keep writing!..

SweetSissySweetSissyalmost 8 years ago
One of my favorite chapters

I loved this chapter! The tension between Mother and Daughter was so real!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReversecowgirl2014@Reversecowgirl2014
157 Followers
Married.. Hobbies horse backing riding love sports-NCAA football, PBR bull riding and women's NCAA basketball.. Love hiking in the mountains.. deep sea fishing and salmon river fishing.. and best of all my hub and family! Not interested in receiving PMs for sex chats, role pl...