Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom replied, "Whoa, who ruffled your feathers?"

Audrey came out of her room, "Daddy, Mom grounded Nancy Ann for a month! You should have it heard it Daddy. Mom and Nancy Ann got into an argument over Nancy Ann wanting to know the way to do it with a guy and stuff. You know Daddy, how to do the deed—fuck a guy. I heard them talking about fucking and stuff and Nancy Ann told Mom, 'Aunt Sally or Aunt Debbie would tell her how if she didn't,' I heard that Daddy. Nancy Ann wants to go visit Aunt Debbie and Uncle Larry this summer so she can be with Bobby. I hear them talking on the phone all the time! Daddy, I think Nancy Ann wants to fuck Bobby! Daddy, they kept arguing, but Mom slammed the door so I couldn't hear the rest until Mom yelled, 'Young lady you're grounded for a month,' and she left Nancy Ann's room madder than an old wet hen!"

Tom looked puzzled, "Oh shit! What the hell is going on?"

Nancy came out of her room, "Shut up you little bitch! It's none of your nosy business what I talk about with Mom, Aunt Sally, or Aunt Debbie, or who I talk to on the phone!"

Mickey was laughing, "Sis, you need to take a look at who is here at school and would cream their jeans for the chance just to take you out—Jerry, Timmy, or Charlie, just to name a few, but you'll only go out with that band nerd Preston. And, now you're talking to a guy what—2,000 miles away?"

Nancy fired back at her twin brother, "You're just lucky because you have Elaine! She's special! We talk in the locker room all the time about your asshole jock friends and those titty-shakin' cheerleaders they go out with! They're all jerks! By the way, Bobby made first team All State and has a full scholarship to Florida State—let's see what you do next season, Mr. Hot Shot!

"If it weren't for Dad, State wouldn't even be looking at you!"

Mickey smirked, firing back, "I doubt that! But if it weren't for Mom, you'd be lucky to get a look from Central or Western State!"

Nancy shouted back, "Says who? Coach Angie says, 'I'm better than Mom was.' Nobody from State or University has told you, 'you are better than Dad or Uncle Larry', have they? Maybe me and Elaine will get basketball scholarships to Florida State and she'll dump your ass! Elaine has told me, 'you have a long way to go before you get her pussy!' So stick that where the sun don't shine, my twin brother!"

Mickey yelled back, "Whatever!"

Tom just shook his head, "Okay everyone, calm down and get ready so we won't be late.

"Sue, we'll take the girls in your BMW and Mickey can take the SUV instead of his truck. We'll meet him and Elaine at the junior high."

I hastily replied, "OK." I was still fuming as I huffed and puffed up the stairs.

Looking down at the Sports pages as I entered our bedroom, my mind drifted back in time to the aftermath of the Dragons' only State Championship over twenty two years ago as Tom and I woke up in our motel room the following morning.

* * *

I was lying on my right side sleeping soundly, cuddled up naked next to Tom after giving him an unexpected hand job at 4-ish in the morning. I was dreaming of Tom and me, getting married, raising our family when I felt soft kisses on the back of my neck and a familiar nudge, nudge against my slit.

I opened my eyes and smiled as I looked over my left shoulder at Tom, his left arm draped over my body holding me tight. I raised my left arm and wrapped it around the back of his neck, pulling him down and as we kissed a sexy kiss, I moved my left leg forward just a bit, spreading my thighs apart making it easier for Tom to penetrate my pussy from behind. I felt the soft hardness of his cock head separating my pussy's lips, I asked, "Go slow Babe, I'm not wet."

Tom smiled as he kissed me again whispering, "You will be, I've got a really good morning hard on, and Babe, time for a little ankles over shoulders after I give you a Saint Bernard or two along with some rat-a-tat-tats!"

I smiled, "Maybe later, Babe", as we kissed each other with a sexy kiss, tracing each other's lips with our tongues while gently sucking on each other's lower lip and finally letting our tongues unite in a long lingering sexy French kiss. Tom moved his left hand, cupping my left breast, squeezing it gently, tenderly pinching my nipple, while his cock head continued slipping in and out of my pussy in a slow deliberate motion.

I felt my nipples tingling and the wetness I make multiplying as Tom hardened his tongue licking the outer edge of my left nipple. The cool air and Tom's hot saliva quickly hardened my nipples, giving me goose bumps all over. The musky smell of my aroused pussy surrounded us while we lay next to each other. Our bodies were pressed together and I felt the warm wet friction of Tom's cock penetrating a little deeper into my pussy, stimulating my pussy's walls while he continued slowly gliding in and out. I muttered, "Keep going slow Babe, I don't want you to slip out."

I was burning up with desire to feel all of Tom's cock inside me—filling me completely, uniting us as I pushed back against him while Tom pushed the full length of his cock deep inside my pussy. Hitting my G-spot just right caused me to sigh a deep mournful, 'Ohh... Ohh... Ahh...' Tom alternated between shallow and deep thrusts, pausing as he swirled his hips, while I worked my booty back and forth on his hard cock—feeling every inch.

Tom continued nibbling on my nipple as he moved his left hand down and gently massaged my clit with his middle and index fingers while sending my pussy into a frenzy with a combination of slow shallow and deep thrusts. Anticipation filled my body as I cringed, thinking about when Tom's next deep thrust would come and the pleasure it'd give my pussy as I continued to moan, 'Ohh... Ohh... Ohh,' while his cock plunged in and out of my pussy as I wiggled my booty in sync with his thrusting.

I felt Tom's heart pounding against my back, his moaning and grunting became louder, his breathing now was short harsh gasps against my nipple as I fondled his testicles, feeling his balls tightening up in his sack while he continued thrusting a series of shallow and deep plunges stimulating my pussy's walls while turning my G-spot inside out as he worked his magic with his middle and index fingers, in slow, sexy circles switching to side to side and diagonal strokes as he continued to tease my clit.

My heart was pounding, I could barely manage my breath, my breathing shallow and fast, my legs twitched, my toes clenched, my clit throbbed, my pussy spasmed while grasping his cock, my body rumbled with so much pleasure I felt like I was going to burst. I moaned a deep, 'Ohh... Ohh... I'm gonna cum... Oh God, I'm cumming... I'm cumming,' Tom's cock throbbed and hardened, I gave a light tug on his balls causing Tom to mutter, 'Ohh... shit,' as his cock erupted spewing his sperm deep inside my pussy. I was feeling every burst, shiver, and twitch as his cock ravished my pussy's walls, filling me up with his semen as Tom groaned long and low, 'Ahh... Ahh... Ohh.' Our bodies pressed together in an intimate moment, our body fluids commingling as we climaxed simultaneously.

Tom sighed, 'Oh fuck Babe... What a way to start the day...,' as he withdrew his limp cock from my pussy. I rolled over and we kissed each other with a long lingering French kiss, holding each other tight, whispering, 'I love you,' in each other's ears as his seed oozed out of my pussy, soaking the motel's bed sheets.

Tom regained his breath and smiled as we lay together, "Ready for another round Babe?"

I smiled a girlish smile with a twinkle in my eye, "You ready for some ankles over shoulders and a little cream pie?"

Tom replied with a grin, "Thought you'd never ask!"

I giggled, "First, I need to ask you something. How many kids are we going to have?"

Tom looked a little puzzled, "I never thought about it, how many do you want?"

I replied, "At least two and preferably three—I'd like a son and two daughters. I'd like to get pregnant our first year in law school and have our first child either in May or June."

Tom laughed, "OK—Deal! Now let's get busy with the Saint Bernard's, rat-a-tat-tats, and ankles over shoulders."

As we kissed each other with a sexy French kiss, we heard Debbie moaning from the room next door, 'Oh John... Harder... Harder... I'm cumming!'

I giggled, "Debbie and John are making up for the last three months—they've been going all night long!"

Tom whispered, "Babe, it's time to join them," as he kissed my neck with a slow sexy kiss while gently squeezing on my right breast.

Tom moved my hands above my head and continued kissing my neck and along my collarbone lightly biting my shoulders while he massaged my 'twin girls.'

My 'twin girls' tingled, my nipples tightened to pebble hardness, my pussy was dripping like honey from a cone, the sweet smell of my aroused pussy surrounded us while Tom continued to kiss those sexy teasing kisses.

Tom looked deep into my eyes and as we kissed another sexy passionate kiss he lightly pinched my nipples hard tips causing my 'twin girls' to tighten and throb.

Tom moved his mouth down and blew his warm moist breath over my nipples and flicked his tongue first over my left nip and then my right, sending throbbing sensations directly to my clit.

Tom kissed the outer edge of my breasts and slowly moved his warm moist tongue into my cleavage rolling his tongue over my left breast's dark spot as be gently sucked and bit my left nipple as he cupped my right breast pinching my nipple.

My breathing increased, my heart was pounding like a jackhammer when Tom slowly began to kiss down my body, along my waistline, over my belly button and finally to my inner thigh.

I raised my legs, bending at the knees placing my feet on Tom's massive shoulders as he moved into position between my legs. Anticipation filled my body when I felt Tom's warm breath hovering over my shaved pussy for five seconds or longer.

It seemed like forever before Tom moved his tongue across my groin and kissed my aroused pussy, licking my outer lips, slowly moving up the left side of my lips and teasing the area above my clit with a series of licks and kisses while moving his tongue down the right side of my lips. Licking, teasing, while he was working his way back down to my anus.

I was gasping for air as I moaned, "Babe, lick my clit." I arched my back while reaching down and parting my lips so my pussy was all set up for some Saint Bernard licks like turkey and dressing for Thanksgiving dinner.

Tom pushed the tip of his tongue inside my lips and with one super slow Saint Bernard, he licked the full length of my slit—from just above my anus to my clit, covering his tongue with some cream pie he had made minutes earlier. I twisted and squirmed my hips as I moaned a low mournful sigh, "Please don't stop Babe... Please don't stop... Ohh," as Tom continued ravishing my slit with his famous Saint Bernard licks—a dozen or more with each lick lasting five to six seconds.

Tom hardened the tip of his tongue and slipped his tongue inside my 'treasure hole.' My pussy was soaking wet as Tom slid his tongue in and out of my hole like it was his cock. I swirled my hips, grinding on his mouth, wanting his tongue deeper inside my hole. I grabbed his hair and tightened my grip on his head with my feet while I swirled my hips faster and faster, grinding my pussy all over his mouth.

Tom removed his tongue from my hole and continued up my slit with a luscious Saint Bernard to my clit. He teased my clit with tiny swirling circles, flicking his tongue with his famous rat-a-tat-tats driving my clit senseless.

My breathing was erratic with short gasping breaths, Tom continued attacking my clit with his 'rat-a-tat-tat rat-a-tat-tat,' causing me to cry out, "Oh Sweet Jesus... Mother of God... Don't stop!"

Tom continued his 'rat-a-tat-tats while gently sucking my clit into his mouth. I was twisting and squirming moaning, "Harder Babe...." I lifted my pelvis into the air, the tension of a rising orgasm was building inside me—my toes curled, my legs twitched, my body felt incredibly sensitive—the sensations sharpened and isolated around my clit—everything felt hot, my pussy began pulsating, "Don't stop Babe...don't ever stop... I'm going to cum... Ohh... OHH," my juices gushed filling Tom's mouth and the sudden intense sensations ended, leaving only a feeling of supreme euphoria.

Tom raised up on his knees, my juices dripping from his lips smiling, "I love to eat your pussy Babe, but my cock is itching for some more of your sweet Italian pussy—it's time for ankles over shoulders."

I could barely speak, "I want you to fuck me now." I moved my feet off Tom's shoulders draping my calves over his shoulders while I locked my ankles behind his neck.

Tom's bulging erection was rock hard, sticking out like a flag pole. My pussy was sopping wet with my juices and Tom's cum. I felt his cock head separating my pussy lips meeting little resistance, teasing me with a few shallow thrusts, entering my 'honey pot' halfway while circling his hips as my pussy's lips wrapped around Tom's sensitive manhood before he buried the full length of his cock deep inside my pussy, taking my breath away. The temperature in my body skyrocketed and everything started tingling, leaving me with this wonderful sensation of being completely filled.

Tom held me by my arms while pulling me in with deep slow long strokes. I could feel his cock head throbbing, rubbing up and down my pussy's canal, my inner pussy lips grasping his cock while he slowly stroked every inch of his cock in and out of the depths my pussy..

Tom leaned slightly forward pinning me to the bed dominating me with a series of rapid forceful thrusts. His balls were slapping against me, his hips smacking into me as he buried his cock its full length inside my pussy, giving me everything he had—causing a feeling of friction and fullness, building into unbelievable pleasure within a few moments. The rocking and friction sent a warm sensation throughout my pelvis, I felt his entire cock throbbing like a heartbeat while he continued to thrust in and out at a rapid pace.

My breathing became quivering shallow pants, my heart rate increased, my nipples stiffened, my tits jumped and swayed as Tom continued pounding my pussy faster and deeper—it felt as if his cock was bumping my G-spot twice with every powerful thrust causing me to moan a deep sigh, "Ohh... Harder Babe... Deeper... Faster... Ohh."

Tom grunted, "I'm going as deep as I can."

He grabbed my legs, holding them like a vice grip, giving him more leverage as he pumped his cock faster and faster—deeper than deep. It felt as if his cock was going to come out my tonsils! The soft hardness of his cock head was bumping against my A-spot with each of his deep thrusts, over and over--melting me into a state of ecstasy!

I gazed up into Tom's dilated eyes—he was breathing in heavy, heaving gasps as he grunted and moaned. I knew my future fiancé was enjoying his future fiancée's pussy as Tom alternated his thrusting from rapid forceful deep thrusts to long slow deep strokes, pausing at times while swirling his hips, stimulating my pussy's walls, his cock head rubbing against my 'A-spot.' His pubic bone bumped against my clit, creating a million pleasurable sensations throughout my body.

Tom continued alternating his thrusting from deep fast hard forceful thrusts to long slow deep thrust pleasuring my 'G-spot' as his cock head rubbed against my 'A-spot,' sending my pussy into a frenzy. At the same time, he moved his pelvis up and down, pressing his pubic bone against my clit. My clit was happily throbbing, my 34D's were jiggling and swaying as another powerful orgasm was building inside my body.

Tom's grunting became louder as he fought for breath, his balls no long banging against me, but tight in his sack, his hips slapping against my ass—my ankles tightened around his neck as Tom muttered, "I'm about to cum Babe... Ohh... Ohh fuck..."

I could feel his cock pulsing, throbbing, becoming even harder and bigger, ready to erupt. His sperm was rapidly pumping up inside his cock. His thrusting became more powerful, burying his cock completely inside my pussy. His cock swelled and jerked against my A-spot, his powerful jets releasing his warm, wet, sticky sperm along my pussy's walls. Tom moaned a low mournful moan, "Ohh... Ohh... Oh God, so good..." His cock spurted another four or five times until he quit emptying his seed deep inside my pussy.

The feeling of Tom's sperm deep inside my pussy started a violent orgasm. I cried out, "Oh God... I'm gonna... Ohh... I'm cumming!"

I started shaking and trembling, an intense orgasm took over my body—my toes clenched, my upper thighs quivered, my legs twitched, my entire body shook with violent spasms as my nails clawed into Tom's thighs like eagle claws grasping its prey. The convulsions in my pussy were so strong I released my thick whitish fluids all over Tom's cock while my pussy tried to chew his cock in half, clenching and unclenching, then clenching again. The violent spasms continued in wavelike vibrations. My body continued quivering and shaking—every ounce of sexual energy was sucked from my body. The contractions slowly got less intense as the orgasm exited my body, leaving me with a feeling of warmth, that melted me and all I could do was lay there and cry. I dropped my legs off Tom's shoulders, while Tom collapsed on top of my bare breasts and held me tight in his arms as his cum oozed out of my pussy, once again soaking the motel's bed sheets.

Tom held me until I regained my composure—and as we lay naked next to each other and kissed, I tasted my juices on his lips and in his mouth while we whispered, 'I love you,' in each other's ears.

Our intimate moment was interrupted by our friends next door as Debbie cried out, 'Oh God John... It's so big... It's so big... Not so fast... Go slow... You're filling me up... Oh God—it's so big!'

John moaned back, 'Hold still Deb, your ass is so fucking good... Your ass is swallowing up my cock... So fucking tight... Ohh... I'm gonna shoot!'

We heard Debbie shout, 'Hail Mary, full of grace... Ohh... Oh My God, I'm cumming... I'm cumming... Don't stop!'

Tom smiled at me, "Sounds like John just got a piece of Debbie's fine ass!"

I grinned, "Mr. Sanders are you perhaps hinting around?"

Tom smiled a shit-eating grin, "The thought has crossed my mind!"

I smiled a girlish smile with a twinkle in my eye, "Maybe if you're nice you'll get a piece of my ass while we're home, but right now we better shower. It's almost check out time, and Mrs. Lilly will want us home for Principal Wilson's ice cream social this afternoon!"

Tom got up and gave me a washcloth to put between my legs as all his cum oozed out of my pussy like a flowing stream when I stood up and went into the bathroom.

Tom and I showered together and cleaned the cum out of my pussy and as we got dressed, I asked, "Babe, since it's spring break and the dorm dining hall is closed where are we going to eat lunch?"

Tom replied, "We'll go to the Grill. Everyone will be there."

I called Debbie and John's room and John answered, "What's up?"

I replied, "We're ready to check out and are going to the Grill, are y'all about ready?"

John replied, "No, you two go ahead, we've got a late check out! I'll put the keys to my car outside the door," as I heard John tell Debbie, 'Get back on your all fours Deb, I'm getting hard again.'

I giggled at Tom, "John is leaving the keys to his car outside the door, as they've got a late checkout! Sounded like John was about to get another piece of ass or a doggie!"

Tom and I laughed as we gathered our things and Mr. & Mrs. Gladstone checked out of the motel.

Tom and I drove to the Grill for lunch and as we sat in our booth, Coach Pete came up, "Fantastic game yesterday Susie! Jones is so excited about the future.