Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He told me, 'Once you and Nancy are sophomores, we'll have a shot at winning the whole damn thing—the big prize.' Don't be surprised young lady when the results come out Tuesday if you aren't named the MVP of the State Tournament! I'd be willing to bet the All-Tournament team will be you, Nancy Dobbier, Donna Logany, and those two Rockets, Beverly and Smith. Just think, three State recruits being named first team All-Tournament and I'll bet Cathy will be second team, it's never been done before—four State recruits being named to the top ten of the State Tournament!! Jones has to be feeling like a kid in a candy store!"

I just grinned at Coach Pete and asked, "Coach Pete, how come you're still on the loose? Seems like some lucky girl would have latched on to you long ago!"

Pete just smiled as he sighed, "Sweetie, I don't get lonely, but there was one special lady when I was in college. We'd planned for the future just like you and Tom, but things didn't work out and to be truthful, I've never got over her."

Coach Pete started to walk away when I asked, "Want me to help you out with a special lady so you can forget the past?"

Pete stopped dead in his tracks and turned, looking puzzled, while I nodded my head toward the door as Jamie Thomas walked into the Grill. Pete just smiled when I called Jamie over to our booth.

"Hey roommate have you ever met Coach Pete?"

Jamie replied, "Not really, I've only spoken to him a couple times in the dining hall."

Coach Pete smiled at me, "Hello Jamie, I'm Kyle Peterson, would you care to join me for brunch?"

Jamie replied, "I'd love to," and as they walked away, Jamie gave me a thumbs up!

Tom laughed, "Hey, leave my coach alone!"

Tom and I finished lunch and left the Grill to pick up Debbie and John. Jamie and Kyle were still laughing and talking in the booth. I doubted neither one cared about brunch!

Tom and I arrived at the motel and we all got into John's car and drove to the athletic dorm to get Tom's truck.

Tom and I were getting our things together when John said, "Deb, you ride home with Tom and Sue and I'll meet y'all tomorrow afternoon as tomorrow morning I've got a news conference with the 'Big Dogs' of the NCAA to end this bullshit. Angie and me, along with Pete, have it all mapped out and none of us want Tom and Sue there."

Tom looked pissed off, but agreed it was probably better if we weren't there in case the 'Big Dogs' tried to pull something out of their ass.

John kissed Debbie goodbye as she reluctantly got into Tom's truck. While Tom drove along, Debbie and I talked about prom, graduation, our nineteenth birthdays and our summer jobs in the City.

I told Tom, "This will be the first time since we started dating last summer we won't have to worry about athletics and stuff... I can be a girl again!"

Tom smiled, "Babe it'll only be for a week, spring ball starts Saturday, but for the next five days, you'd better get ready for a little ankles over shoulders and you did promise me a piece of your sweet ass!"

I giggled, "Babe, YOU get ready to have this girl 'cowgirl' the hell out of you! I intend to milk your balls dry! But if you want a piece of my Italian ass, you'd better be prepared to give me some Saint Bernard's and rat-a-tat-tats! "

Tom smiled, "DEAL!"

I giggled, "I'll bet Donna will have some stories to tell us tomorrow at school about her and Billy's first time! I gave her two Ultra Thins as she left the locker room yesterday!"

Tom was laughing, "Shit, me and Mickey gave Billy two each!"

Debbie joined in as she giggled, "I'll bet Donna's pussy will be sore! My pussy and my asshole are so sore from last night and this morning, I can barely walk! John rammed that 7-1/2 inch hog leg into my poor pussy and asshole all night long! I had so many orgasms that rocked my body, it was just like old times as we fucked like rabbits! It was awesome, y'all want to hear about it?"

Tom laughed, "Not really, but I have a feeling you're going to tell us anyway!"

Debbie with her girlish smile and a twinkle in her eyes, asked, "Remember last night when I put John's hand under my mini skirt and he realized I was shaved and wasn't wearing any panties? Well, John never moved his hand, and while you all were asleep in the back seat, he started rubbing my right thigh and slowly moved his right hand and began gently massaging my pussy lips, moving his fingers up and down and in circles all around my clit and over my pubic mound. My pussy started dripping lubrication and the musky smell of my aroused scent was in the air as John used the tips of his middle and index fingers and rubbed my clit softly in tiny circles.

"I squirmed and twisted as John teased my clit with his middle and index fingers, rubbing it slowly side to side, up and down. My breathing sped up, my heart was pounding, my legs twitched as John glided his middle and index fingers down my slit, slipping them inside my pussy's lips while moving up and down in a leisurely motion. His thumb tapped my clit in a rhythmic sequence, tap-tap-tap tap. My clit was throbbing and swelling as John slipped his middle and index fingers inside my hole and slid them first in and out, switching to up and down motions while massaging my pussy's walls with slow deliberate circles. I moaned a low mournful sigh as I laid my head on John's shoulder, 'Ohh... Ohh... Ohh,' as John made a beckoning motion with the tips of his fingers against my G-spot, teasing me with rhythmic taps as I thrashed side to side, opening my legs wider while breathing low heavy breaths as John continued teasing my G-spot with his fingers like it was his cock sliding in and out of my pussy while continuing to rub my clit with his thumb.

"John sped up his rhythmic actions as he slid his fingers in and out of my hole faster and faster, slamming harder against my G-spot with his 'come-hither' motion trying to tap my belly button as I muttered in John's ear, "Don't quit, faster, I'm cumming... Oh God... Ohh," as I squirted my clear liquid while we were pulling into the motel's parking lot."

I giggled, "I know Sis. You were squirming and breathing like Dusty just after he ran the barrels, and you woke me up!"

Debbie laughed, "Once we got into our room, John smiled, 'It's been eight weeks Debbie Abelie since I've had any pussy and three months since I've had your sweet Italian pussy and tonight, I'm going to make up for lost time!'

"I giggled, 'John Bidzill, I hope your cock can live up to your Native name—'He is strong' because tonight this little Italian is going to milk your balls dry!'

"John replied, 'Try me!'

"John didn't even give me a chance to undress or take off my sandals before he had me over the edge of the bed, my feet and shins hanging off it, on my all fours with my mini skirt pulled up over my back as he stood behind me unbuckling his belt. I looked over my shoulder with a girlish grin as he unbuttoned his Levi's letting them fall down to his thighs while he pulled his underwear down, exposing his rock hard cock—it'd been three weeks since I had been fucked and my pussy was wet and horny. I was lusting for John's cock and wanted to be fucked hard.

"John moved into position behind my butt, my pussy was saturated with my juices, I closed my legs slightly, creating a warm tight space for John's hot, bulging cock. I arched my back—waiting—leaning on my hands while he opened his legs around mine, teasing me while slowly pushing his cock head inside my horny pussy. I felt his flare, then the rim flicking my G-spot, my pussy muscles squeezed his cock head tight while he slipped the head in and out with slow teasing shallow strokes while rubbing my butt.

"John continued teasing me with his slow shallow strokes, gently tugging on my hair, occasionally massaging my spine while he rubbed my butt cheeks softly, spreading them, and then squeezing them back together. Anticipation was driving me wild! My pussy ached for John's cock to stretch and fill me completely as he continued teasing me with slow shallow strokes.

"John moved his right hand over my shoulder, digging his left hand into my hip for a better grip while pulling me back into him. I winced when he plunged the full seven and a half inches of his cock into the depths of my pussy—his six inch girth stretching my walls like they hadn't been stretched in months. Suddenly, I felt as if I've been split in half like a ripe tomato! I cried out, "Oh Shit... Oh God, it's so big... It's so deep... take it easy John, Oh fuck." John was giving it to me fast and hard, right to the hilt, driving the full length of his manhood into my womanhood with each powerful thrust. I could feel all of his cock's ridges, his cock curving slightly upward, bumping my G-spot. My pussy's anterior wall was in a frenzy leaving me with a sensation of being completely filled.

"I gasped, "Oh shit, so big... so big... go deeper... harder John....don't quit... feels sooo good." I slightly lowered my shoulders, putting his cock in line to hit my G-spot again and again while clutching the sheets in a fist-like fashion. I gritted my teeth—my head rolled side to side while John pounded his cock into my pussy like a jackhammer, fast and furious, rubbing every inch of my pussy—the combination of pelvis to pelvis, his balls slapping up against my clit, giving me all of his cock with each powerful thrust, his cock head bump against my cervix, feeling like a bee sting, my body shuddered with the pleasure—I felt helpless as he continued to pound my pussy with reckless abandon.

"We were both puffing like blacksmith's bellows, my heart was pounding, pleasure was shooting through my entire body in waves—the pressure of another orgasm was building higher and higher.

"John's cock was throbbing—literally pounding, his nuts became tighter in his sack, as he continued beating my pussy to a pulp—his hips smacked into me while he continued to bury his cock deep inside my pussy—over and over again.

"John grunted and moaned when I tightened my pussy muscles around his cock, making him grow even harder, his cock head swelled, I felt his pulses against my cervix. John muttered, "Oh fuck, I'm going to shoot... Ohh!" His cock erupted like a volcano and spurted his first load in eight weeks. I felt the pressure of his forceful load of sperm as it touched my cervix, like a fast, hot, liquid torpedo as I cried out, "Oh God, I'm gonna cum... Oh God, I'm gonna cum... I'm cumming... I'm cumming... Oh shit... Don't quit... Harder... Oh fuck..."

"The feeling of John's powerful spurt against my cervix sent pleasurable tingling and vibrations though out my whole body, exploding into waves from my head to my toes like I was climbing rolling hills one after the other. John continued his powerful thrusting—his cock continued jerking and spurting heavy doses of thick, warm, wet, sticky semen deep inside my pussy, filling my womb until his balls finally went dry as the orgasm was exiting my body.

"John lessened his killer grip on my shoulder and hip, and while his cock was becoming limp, I wiggled one last time, trying to milk one final drop of sperm before we both collapsed face down on the bed. John muttered, 'Debbie Abelie..."

* * *

Tom snapped me out of my daydream when he yelled, "Hurry up Sue, or else we'll be late for the rehearsal!"

I gathered my purse and hurried down the stairs as Nancy asked, "Mom, am I really grounded for a month?"

I hastily replied, "We'll talk about it later, now get in the BMW!"

Audrey replied, "Come on Mom, don't give in—ground her for a month just like you said!"

Before Nancy could reply, Tom said in a stern voice, "ENOUGH," as we got into my BMW and drove to the junior high for Audrey's graduation rehearsal.

Tom and I entered the auditorium with Audrey and Nancy. We were greeted by Dr. Nancy, Eddie, Dr. Donna, along with Coach Billy.

Tom and Eddie immediately met with Billy as Mickey entered the auditorium with Elaine. Tom asked Mickey, "Come here son, Coach Billy wants to talk with you."

Elaine smiled, "Go ahead, I'll go see Nancy."

Nancy left us, and while she and Elaine were privately talking, Sarah joined them. After this evening, I had to wonder what those teens were talking about—it surely wasn't basketball!

Dr. Donna gave Audrey a big hug, "I can't believe my baby girl is already graduating from the eighth grade! It seems like only yesterday I brought you into this world! You're my only 'daughter' as I have to deal with three guys!"

Audrey smiled, "Dr. Donna, Mom grounded Nancy Ann for a month! You should have it heard it! Nancy Ann wanted to know all about..."

I immediately interrupted Audrey, "ENOUGH! Audrey Elaine, if you don't want to be grounded for a month..."

Audrey interrupted me, "OK Mom. I have to go now," as she hurried off to join her classmates back stage.

Donna smiled, "Sounds like you had a little Mother and Daughter disagreement Sue!"

I just smiled while shaking my head.

Dr. Nancy smiled at me, "Counselor, what's this Florida State interest all of a sudden that Nancy and Elaine have going?"

Dr. Donna questioned, "Florida State?"

I laughed, "Doc, Nancy's hormones have kicked in and she's got the 'hots' for Debbie and Larry's son, Bobby! He'll be attending Florida State this fall on a football scholarship and he is a quarterback!"

Dr. Donna laughed, "Oh shit... Here we go again," as we all took our seats in the auditorium.

Tom and I held each other's hand tightly as tears swelled in my eyes while our baby walked across the stage, 'Audrey Elaine Sanders, State and National Honor Society, head cheerleader and captain of the soccer team.' My mind drifted back in time to my junior high graduation as I watched Audrey leave the stage...