All Comments on 'Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 14'

by Reversecowgirl2014

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
honeyhole1970honeyhole1970over 8 years ago
Tom & Sue

Sounds like we are going to finally see the reunion of Tom & Sue! But what happen to Debbie? John? Hints only since Chapter 10...

BigJim2015BigJim2015over 8 years ago
Enjoyed this chapter!

This chapter is one of my favorites in this series! Looking forward to the next chapter in this continuing saga of these college freshman.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 8 years ago
Twists and turns

The men and women in this story, being college-aged, have yet to find their 'true love,' but they continue their search--some of them mistaking sex for romance. I'm enjoying reading about their search, and the sex isn't bad, either.

DakotacplDakotacplover 8 years ago
Awesome!

I LOVE this story! The author has an amazing sexy mind and the sex scenes are very realistic. Can't wait for more!

TigerPaw1010TigerPaw1010over 8 years ago
As expected...

... hot as hell. Love this series and the work of this author. Please keep the stories cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent !!

This was amazing!

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Good story with some interesting writing techniques

I have just read the 14 chapters that are currently available and I haven't commented on individual chapters but this relates to the story as a whole so far.

There is certainly a strong story line (which I like) and there are some interesting writing techniques that have been used to tell this story. While I feel mostly positive about that, the only comment I would make is that, sometimes, they become a little intrusive in the story - although this is a fine balance.

The only other comment I would make is that, while I like a strong and varied story line, the inclusion of the 'coach Michelle' threesome story line in the level of detail it was told was almost like a separate story thrown in for good measure and slightly distracted from the main story line. I understand that including this was a part of interacting with the feelings and thoughts of the main characters but that could have been done by telling a briefer narrative and then writing a separate story with all the detail. However, that is just my opinion.

SweetSissySweetSissyalmost 8 years ago
Great!

This was great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReversecowgirl2014@Reversecowgirl2014
Married.. Hobbies horse backing riding love sports-NCAA football, PBR bull riding and women's NCAA basketball.. Love hiking in the mountains.. deep sea fishing and salmon river fishing.. and best of all my hub and family! Not interested in receiving PMs for sex chats, role pl...