All Comments on 'Tom Billionaire Ch. 05'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BlackbeltMageBlackbeltMageabout 14 years ago
What a cliffhanger

I remember reading this on SOL and thinking... "snap."

As Lit is a few days behind, can I just say, well written, the ending was quite good, but I just thought it lacked an epilogue. What happens to everyone and all, y'know?

Anyway, well done again, your work is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Brilliant writing from the Master

5 star writing with twists and turns. Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing this magnificent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
To the only author I've favourited...

Compared to what I'ved read of your other works, this is definitely up there with the best of them. It seriously has it all; gorgeous sex scenes, an Oscar winning cast of believable characters (the history with Taylor for those whove read the whole series just emphasises how far she's gone off the deep end), more twists and turns than a Dan Brown novel, a truly difficult moral quandry and one almighty twist of the knife at the end of this one. Truly top class writing!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Masterful as usual

Well thats one way to pull Johns head from his ass lol. He better lose Vivienne when the dust settles and I'm sad about my beautiful Taylors face but I'm excited to read on. Thanks for the wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

All I can say is when it rains it bloody well pours doesn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
too pathetic

the only thing I want to say is that writer has truly disappointed us, at least me.

this is not what I expected.

how can be a person so mean when he got his dear wife in rehab, his gf lost him, and his ever loyal PA is still waiting for him and this fucker just want to fuck up.

he is really a fuck up guy....a pure pathetic selfish self centered arrogant immature hedonist as far as the writer has presented yet......truly disappointed

-- jok3r

new_readernew_readerover 9 years ago

Dude, you really know how fuck up a good story, don't you?

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 2 years ago

Sorry, but I finished page 1, then decided I couldn't deal with anymore of the MC's self absorbed BS. He's turned into a parody of a human being, who only ever thinks about what he wants and doesn't seem to give a rat's backside about what his actions and behaviour do to those he professes to love.

I know human being's are flawed, but christ almighty, there is flawed and then there is a hole and the MC has turned into one of those.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good story that turned into pure garbage. I’ll keep skimming through the rest of the chapters just because I’m slightly curious if he turned anything around but my hopes are not high.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES