Tom Billionaire Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the shitty first week in New York, the past several days had been *glorious*.

Six days ago, we took the Acela Express train to Washington, D.C. The girls mugged for the camera around all the monuments, and we took in a play as well. More entertainment was found with a high-powered Congressman's aide, who was over-stressed and underappreciated in an upscale bar in Georgetown. We spent the weekend with Carina, who found both her inner dominatrix with Evania and her inner sub with me. I just knew that Washington was probably the kinkiest city I'd ever been in.

We then flew to Memphis, Tennessee. It had been one of my first suggestions to leave off the itinerary back when we were putting together this trip. But the girls had absolutely insisted on it. They just HAD to visit Graceland, as for some strange reason, both of them were *really* big Elvis fans. We also found a few bars playing live country music. Evania wanted to get pounded by an American cowboy, and after finding the right one, she made him keep his hat on while he did just that. I didn't mind, since we also brought home said cowboy's Southern Belle girlfriend, and I got to pound *her*. We even spent a night on Tommie Joe's houseboat, where the five of us brought new meaning to the phrase "rocking the boat". A few days later, Evania boarded our plane wearing Tommie Joe's cowboy hat, and I boarded with Sally Mae's panties in my pocket.

And now we were in New Orleans. We had two nights here before flying back to New York, and I intended to enjoy every minute of it. Heck, I intended to enjoy every day of my life, period. And when Vivienne returned to the table, I was pretty sure we were well on our way to that goal.

"Ahem, your lipstick is a little... ah..." I glanced at my girlfriend, miming at the corner of my mouth.

Vivienne's eyes popped, and she quickly retrieved a compact from her purse. Staring into the little mirror, she dipped her napkin into her water and then wiped clean the mussed up lipstick, which was a much darker shade of red than her own.

Once she'd cleaned up, my French babe put away the compact and then smiled bashfully at me. She giggled and then reached for her wine glass, stating demurely, "She gets off at 11. And you will love this, Tohm..."

Vivienne paused to take a sip from her glass, leaving the end of her sentence hanging. I held my breath for a few seconds, eagerly waiting for her to finish. And then with a grin, she set the glass back down and said, "Her name is _Virginie_."

****

Virginie got off at 11, and then she "got off" at 11:20... and again at 11:26... and then again at 11:40.

The 11:20 and :26 were with Vivienne's tongue in her twat. The 11:40 was with my cock ramming her pretty pussy and HER tongue in Vivienne's twat. And I know the buxom waitress got off many, many more times after that. But by then, I wasn't paying any attention to the clock.

As for me, I got off three times that night, once with each of my three 'V's for the evening:

After pounding Virginie's pussy while she lay flat on her back with Evania sitting on her face and Vivienne sucking Evania's tits, I pulled out and crammed my cock into Evania's mouth just in time for her to swallow my spending.

After lining up all three 'V's across the bed doggy-style, I played the always fun game of pussy roulette. Virginie won.

And just to complete the trifecta, Vivienne lubed herself up and let me plug up her ass. But that was only after the four of us crawled all over each other on the bed, fingering and fucking and sucking in a messy tangle of flesh for a good twenty minutes.

It had been a good trip.

****

*-- MANHATTAN, NEW YORK --*

I lay in bed, propped upright against the headboard while idly watching TV. As much as I loved being in the bedroom, as so many wonderful activities took place in such a place, I would have preferred to be out in the living room. The couch was a more comfortable place to be for channel surfing, and the TV out there was bigger.

But we'd just returned to our Manhattan apartment this afternoon. We already had a standing invitation for Jeff and Kaitlyn to come over for dinner after they got off work. And Vivienne just HAD to try out this new French-Cajun recipe that Virginie had taught her yesterday.

Evania, of course, was right by Vivienne's side as a sous chef. That left me all alone, devoid of companionship, so I'd wandered into the kitchen and offered to help out as well.

Big mistake.

If there was one thing I absolutely *couldn't* do, it was cook. As a bachelor living on my own, my fridge had been stocked with frozen pizzas and take out menus stuck to the door with magnets. It was that inability to do anything more than boil water that had led me to meet Nicole Gellar, a long time ago in another life, when I was having Chinese food delivered up.

Anyways, the point is that Vivienne had asked me for some cooking utensil, in French since she didn't know the word for it in English, and I was NOT following at all. One miscommunication led to two, and then my girlfriend simply banished me from not only the kitchen, but the main room entirely. "Go to your room!" she'd commanded.

Sighing and apologetic for not being able to help, I obeyed. And that's how I ended up sitting in bed while killing time flipping channels.

I must have lost track of the time. The next thing I knew, there was a knock at the door quickly followed by it swinging open. And then a familiar blonde head poked through.

"Hiya, John." Kaitlyn beamed at me.

"Hiya, kitten," I replied, sitting up straight and turning off the television. "You guys just arrive?"

"Uh-huh," the slender but stacked blonde replied, moving into the room and kicking the door closed behind her. She moved quickly, unbuttoning the gray vest she wore over a pale yellow blouse. "Jeff's helping the girls put the finishing touches on dinner."

"You're not helping?" I asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Nuh-uh," she shook her head quickly, her green eyes sparkling. "Vivienne felt bad for ordering you away. She sent me in here to make it up to you."

"Did she now?"

"Uh-huh," Kaitlyn answered with a giggle. The vest was off, and now her nimble fingers were working the blouse. "I've missed you this last week."

"Come now. I know your boyfriend takes care of you very well."

"Oh, he does. And Skip and Lily visited two days ago." She pulled the blouse open, revealing a white lace bra that did much to present Kaitlyn's big tits for maximum viewing pleasure, making them look even bigger on her skinny frame. "But a part of me will always love being with *you*."

****

A part of me would always love being with *her*. The first time I ever pinned Kaitlyn down and reamed out her skinny body had been one of the greatest fucks of my life. And each encounter since then had been just as much fun.

The pair of us romped around the bed, clutching at each other's bodies as we exchanged sloppy, wet kisses. My iron-hard cock dug into her side as I pawed at her big tits. She turned and left a wet streak of her arousal on my thigh as she clambered over me to rub herself against my hip bone. Blonde hair was flying everywhere, and the room was filled with the sounds of both of us laughing.

Eventually, we managed to straighten ourselves out enough to get to the fucking. I lay across my bed sideways, my head hanging off the edge while she planted her hands on my belly and elevated herself above my cock. We both groaned as she descended around me, and almost immediately we were urgently humping like animals in heat.

For a while, I just lay my head over the edge and enjoyed the feeling of her tight snatch sliding up and down my pole while she scratched her fingernails against my chest. But my neck started getting sore, so I scrabbled at the mattress to sort of angle myself until the back of my head was safely perched on top of the bed again.

Kaitlyn leaned over me with her blonde hair hanging down in my face and tickling my chin. Laughing, I batted it away and then grabbed her sides, moving her just a bit higher so that those big swaying tits were swaying into my face. I latched onto a swollen nipple and suckled happily while she crooned her enjoyment above me. "Suck me, baby. Suck me."

At some point, she started feeling ticklish, and her giggle spasms plus her still gyrating body made it almost impossible to maintain my liplock. So I growled and rolled us over. My cock became dislodged as we did so. But she immediately spread her knees to the sides and urgently gestured me back. I centered my cock and then slammed forward with every ounce of force I could muster, and she both grunted and groaned ecstatically as we took up the fucking rhythm once again.

"Fuck my little pussy..." the 23-year-old babe groaned. "Fuck me harder. Pound me! Harder!"

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" I grunted as I rammed her. My kitten always did like it a little rough.

She dug her heels into my ass to get me to drive deeper. Her nails dug into my shoulders. And she howled her delight as we generally fucked each other's socks off.

"Fuck me. Violate my little body," she crooned. And then with an electric flash in her eyes, she lay her arms back, tilted her chin up, and husked, "Hurt me."

I'd never fucked Kaitlyn harder than I did just then.

Sometime later, with certainly bruised pelvises, Kaitlyn and I went into the final thrashes before orgasm. I was grunting uncontrollably, driving every last Newton of power I could muster against the hot young blonde's pussy on every stroke. And she screamed over and again, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeee!"

That last word escalated into a scream as my kitten tightened up in orgasm. She threw her head back and clenched her eyes while howling in pleasure. And I certainly felt the ripples of her inner muscles as she came.

"Aaarrrrrghhh!" I growled a moment later. At last, I thrust forward a final time, grunting my orgasm into Kaitlyn's ear as a quart of spunk flowed out of me and into her sucking pussy. She clutched at me with all four limbs, gasping out her own pleasure. Wave after wave of creamy spunk flowed like a fire hose into the back of the young blonde's womb. And our bodies thrashed violently until our energy ran out and we collapsed together, sweaty and satisfied.

_That was a good one._

In the five years since we'd first started fucking, the sex had only gotten better. The energetic but inexperienced 18-year-old had possessed a tight body and luscious curves, but the 23-year-old still had those *plus* the skills and moves to go along with them.

"Mmm..." Kaitlyn sighed happily, patting my shoulder. "That was a good one."

I chuckled, answering, "You read my mind."

"So you have a nice trip?"

"Right now, I'm glad to be back," I chuckled, nuzzling her neck.

Without a word, she turned her face to mine, grabbed my cheek, and planted a firm kiss on my lips that was filled with much more tenderness and feeling than the previous frenzy of our fucking would have indicated. It was a very sweet kiss, and when we finally broke, I found myself staring into Kaitlyn's big emerald eyes as the weight of words unspoken remained heavily behind our gazes.

We lay like that for another thirty seconds, and then the moment passed. Kaitlyn turned her face away, looking upwards again. So after catching my breath, I lifted my dead weight off her chest by leveraging myself up onto my elbows. I then gave the cute blonde a peck on the lips and started pulling back, keenly noticing the sodden squish of her cum-soaked pussy.

Kaitlyn noticed it as well. She looked down between us as I pulled away, and then reached down to finger the cream oozing out of her. "You know, I should have asked this two weeks ago when you first did it, but did I graduate to the list of girls you'll cum inside of?"

I raised my eyebrows in surprise. "What?"

She smiled. "You know: The List."

I knew. "Uh... not exactly..." I mumbled, wincing. Kaitlyn pouted, and I held my hands up defensively, realizing that I needed to explain further. "It's not that I don't trust you, kitten. I do. That's why I moved here, to this building, to be with you and Jeff. It's just that I got... ah... fixed."

"Fixed?" She raised her right hand and mimed cutting with a pair of scissors.

"No, no. I didn't get a vasectomy. It was Cassandra's idea, actually. After Ashlyn moved out and Taylor checked into rehab, I started getting a little... uh... reckless. She wanted to protect me, so she had me get this Advanced RISUG injection. I can fire away, but there're no more tadpoles coming out."

"Ever?"

"No, no. It's fully reversible, unlike a vasectomy. But while I'm still plugged, there's zero percent chance of me knocking someone up. I got fully tested. We made sure of it."

"Oh, okay." She nodded, looking down at her pussy again, coating up a finger with jizz and then raising it up to look at speculatively.

Kaitlyn was clearly contemplative, so I dropped down onto one elbow beside her. "You alright, kitten?"

"Yeah..." she replied distantly. She examined her finger for another few seconds before turning and bringing herself back down to Earth. "I was just remembering that time between us. You know, when I thought-"

"When you thought you were pregnant," I finished.

She nodded. "False alarm. But I can't help but wonder how things might have been different."

"Hmm..." My thoughts drifted back as well. The first thing that had gone through Kaitlyn's mind was an abortion, which ultimately would've been about the same as finding out it was a false alarm. I'd still have ended up with Taylor. And she'd have gone on to eventually meet Jeff.

But if she hadn't gotten an abortion? If she'd kept the baby? _Our_ baby? What then? At the time, Kaitlyn said she didn't love me, that she didn't want to marry me. But who knows what could have changed in 9 months? Maybe I still would have ended up with Taylor. Maybe I would have ended up with Taylor AND Kaitlyn. Either way, the paths our lives had taken to get to this point would have been *drastically* different.

And maybe that other life would have been better than this. Maybe, instead of lying here post-coital with Jeff's girlfriend, I'd be lying here with my wife, the mother of my children.

Maybe instead of pretending to the whole world that my name was Tom Eriksen, I'd still be Jonathan Kwong, only a different Jonathan Kwong who hadn't had to endure all the things he'd endured in the last year.

But that wasn't the case. All the "maybes" in the world didn't matter. THIS was the reality I faced today.

And as if on cue, there was a knock at my bedroom door. Kaitlyn instinctively pulled the blanket over her naked body, but then relaxed as the door swung open to reveal my girlfriend. Vivienne smiled at us with mirth in her eyes, and she asked, "Était-ce bien?"

I smiled and replied, "Très bien. It was great."

My girlfriend nodded, happy that I was happy. And she gestured back out into the main room. "Dinner is served."

****

Vivienne's delectable dinner was the capper on a simply fantastic week. In the past nine days, we'd eaten the most wonderful foods America had to offer, from continental in D.C., Southern-style in Memphis, and French-Cajun in "New Awlins". We'd done a ton of sightseeing, from monuments to the mansions of dead rock stars to riding a fanboat across the Louisiana Bayou. We'd shopped left and right, as the extra suitcases my girls brought back attested to. And of course, we spent a lot of time getting naked in bed.

It was everything I had once told Vivienne my lifestyle would NOT be.

I hadn't planned for this. My original intention had been to return to America as Jonathan Kwong and piece my life back together. But for the most part, _Tom Eriksen_ had simply lived his life day to day, going from one temporary pleasure to the next. As Skip had commented that evening at Savann, it was a pretty nice life.

"But where is this life going?"

I exhaled and looked into the bottom of my wine glass. There were still a few sips of pinot there, and I sloshed the dark red liquid around a bit before returning my eyes up to Kaitlyn. She sat on the other couch, propping her head up with one elbow on the armrest, her other hand mindlessly rubbing Jeff's knee as he sat beside her. And she waited patiently for me to answer her question.

Kaitlyn had waited until Vivienne and Evania were out of the room. They had worked all evening to prepare our dinner, and we'd already toasted their successful recreation of Virginie's favorite French-Cajun dish. The girls had joined us for a glass of wine after the meal. But once that was finished, both of them had returned to the kitchen and dining area to clean up, refusing our offers to help.

Now alone, Kaitlyn pressed her question when it became clear I wasn't answering her very quickly. "John, seriously. How long are you going to keep this up?"

"As long as I need to," I replied defensively. "It's working. Nobody recognizes me. Celebrity Sightings hasn't squawked about Jonathan Kwong since we arrived. And for the first time in what feels like forever, I feel safe in this city."

"I'm not talking about the Tom Eriksen identity. I'm talking about this Tom Eriksen LIFE."

"What about it?"

"Is this all you're going to do for the rest of your life? Sit on your pile of money? Sightsee with your girlfriend? Hang out and have dinner with us?"

I arched an eyebrow. "Am I bothering you guys? I'm only back for a few hours and I'm already cramping your style?"

"No, no, of course not. We love having you near. You've been great company."

"Then?"

Kaitlyn sighed and patted Jeff's knee again, looking at her boyfriend for strength and support. And it was Jeff who leaned forward and asked, "When are you going to go put your old life back together? Wasn't that the plan? Cassandra, Ashlyn... _Taylor_."

I turned my head and massaged my temples at the mention of my wife's name. It still hurt to think of what had happened to her in the aftermath of JJ's death. And even though I knew I would have to face her again, memory of the pain we'd both gone through as well as the knowledge of just how big a mountain I would have to move made me want to curl up into a ball and procrastinate that day away.

Heck, I'd already procrastinated this long. Nothing had stopped me from flying out to Malibu the day I'd arrived back in America. Nothing except for my own fears. "I'm not ready yet."

"Not ready for Taylor?"

"No."

I'd said it so quickly and so emphatically that Kaitlyn and Jeff just looked at each other for a moment. Kaitlyn sighed and then looked back over at me. "What about the others?"

"Cassandra is fine. She's my rock. And I have all the faith in the world that she'll be waiting for me when I go back to Montauk."

"Fine. One down." Kaitlyn held up three fingers and then dropped her ring finger.

I sighed. "I TOLD you about Ashlyn. Joey was happy to see me. Ashlyn... less so."

"You only visited what, three times? And the last was two weeks ago."

"She asked me for space. Are you telling me I should go against her wishes and pressure her?"

"It's hard for us to say," Jeff replied. "Unfortunately, *we* were never that close to her. She's your ex-girlfriend. Are you saying that your instincts are telling you to stay away like this?"

"I don't know what my instincts are telling me," I groaned. "I hate to say it, but it was easy for us to be in love when things were going well. But it wasn't so easy once the going got rough. Once Taylor went to pieces, all my energy went to her. And I had no idea how to continue taking care of Ashlyn. That's why she left me in the first place."

"But you *do* want her back."

"I miss what we had together. And of course, there's Joey. It's just that Ashlyn and I had clear white-hot lust for each other. But I don't know that we can ever recapture the magic we once had. I honestly don't know if we're meant to be."