Tom Billionaire Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Obviously," she replied, staring down at her plate to avoid eye contact, although her cheeks were still a rosy pink. She exhaled and then shook her head. "How do you do it... John? How do you make me feel butterflies in my stomach when you look at me like that?"

"Huh?" I sat up straight in confusion.

Olivia sighed dreamily and planted her elbow on the table, then set her chin on her palm. "Even after everything that's happened, you still make me feel all... tingly... when you look at me like that."

"Like what?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

She chuckled and shook her head. "When you look at me that intensely. You used to do it a lot around the house. I knew you thought I was pretty, but you also knew the staff was off-limits. So even though you would just grab some pretty model wandering around, or Taylor or Ashlyn or whoever, you couldn't come after us. It made me feel... special, actually."

"Special?"

She giggled and grabbed at her wine glass, taking a sip and then nervously setting it down. She stared down at the red liquid before saying softly, "You were John Billionaire... You could have almost any woman you wanted in the whole world, but you couldn't have me. I was... _special_."

I frowned and then looked at my food. "Except..." My voice trailed off.

Alice finished for me, ice in her voice. "Except that you did."

"Olivia, you have to know that I am *so* sorry for what I did." I leaned forward, reaching my hand out to hers before realizing it and jerking my hand back. "I tried to contact you for months after everything."

"I know," she replied. "I listened to every single one of your voicemails. I was impressed you called me personally."

I grimaced and returned my gaze to my plate. "I don't blame you for not answering. You have every right to hate me."

She exhaled, drawing my attention back up to her. She then sat up straight, looking at my curiously. In another moment, she tilted her head to the side, like a bird scrutinizing something it wasn't expecting. And in a strange voice, she stated, "I don't hate you."

I frowned. "You don't?"

Alice chimed in, "You don't?"

Olivia blinked rapidly and shook her head, as if coming out of a trance. Her mouth opened and closed a few times before she found her voice and said, "I was confused, of course. The whole thing was rather painful, and of course I'd rather it had never happened."

"Livvie, this man tried to *violate* you," Alice snarled.

"Lissie..." Olivia said soothingly, reaching out to cover her sister's hand. Alice calmed down, but still stared daggers at me.

All was silent for a minute as we settled down. Alice took a few deep breaths, and at the moment I was too nervous to say a thing.

Olivia, despite being the youngest by far, was easily the most serene of any of us. She studied me again, her brown eyes boring into me. And then she asked one more time, "What brings you here?"

I looked at her in confusion. "You, of course."

She shook her head. "What brings you here _today_? Why now? It's been, what, ten months? All the news outlets think you've disappeared off the face of the planet." And then to my utter surprise, Olivia reached forward and covered *my* hand. "What is going on in your life right now?"

I blinked quickly, not understanding. "What do you mean?"

Olivia rubbed the back of my hand. "How is Mrs... How is Taylor?"

I grimaced and pulled my hand away from hers. I returned to staring at my plate, and after a few seconds, mumbled, "She's still in rehab. In Malibu. I just got back from there this afternoon."

"You went to see her?"

I nodded. "I wanted to bring her home."

"But she didn't come back."

I pinched my eyelids, fighting the urge to cry. "No."

"How is Ashlyn?"

"She's fine," I replied. "She and Joey moved into my 5th Avenue Penthouse with Evelyn and Charlotte. Joey's got lots of friends and... and Ashlyn doesn't really want to see me anymore." I wasn't sure why I was telling her all this, but it was the easiest thing to do at the moment. "She's dating some ruggedly handsome hockey player."

"How's the company?"

"JKE?" I shrugged. "Still under sanction. Had to cut a lot of costs, but still afloat. I'm not that sure, actually. I haven't been involved in the operations in a long time. And I haven't even been in the building in almost four months."

"But you recovered the money that Mr. Sharpley stole, right?"

I shrugged. "Most of it. He's still out there himself. We got Matthews and Jada, but the FBI never caught him."

"And JJ?"

My head throbbed. This litany of the crap going on in my life hurt too much, and I suddenly bent forward, grabbing my temples. I gritted my teeth against the mental anguish, unable to breathe. And after holding that position for a few seconds, I opened my eyes and gasped, "I'm sorry, but is there a point to this?"

Olivia didn't answer right away. She simply reached her hand forward, touching the back of my head. She stroked it lightly, maternally. Confused, I turned to look at her as she pulled her hand away. "I'm sorry... John," she said with true warmth in her voice. "You deserve better."

I looked at her, awestruck. "Huh?"

Alice similarly grunted, "Huh?"

Olivia shook her head and exhaled slowly. She tilted her head and gave me another warm look with those big brown eyes. And then she smiled. "I never hated you. If anything... I pitied you."

I arched an eyebrow in confusion.

Alice sputtered, "Excuse me? This man tries to anally rape you and you *pity* him?"

Olivia squirmed at bit in her seat at the mention of anal rape, and she grimaced before shooting a look at her sister. Alice paled and shut up. But very quickly Olivia collected herself.

"I'm sorry it all happened," Olivia stated. "I wish it had never happened. And I don't think *anything* excuses your actions."

Still wincing in pain, I closed my eyes and nodded.

Olivia exhaled again. "But... I don't hate you for it. I never have. I knew what kind of pressure you were under. Everyone knew that if that money wasn't recovered, you would be bankrupt. All our jobs would be lost, and you were giving us really high-paying jobs. It was a big deal."

Alice jumped in, "But that didn't give him *any* right to-"

"Of course it didn't," Olivia cut her off. She took another deep breath. "I'm not excusing him; I'm just saying I was aware of what was going on. And the simple fact is that he *didn't* actually rape me."

"Only because you clocked him upside the head before he could!"

Olivia sighed and shook her head. Alice stared bullets at my forehead. I kept my mouth shut. Living with a horde of women around me taught me that much in a situation like this.

Olivia looked back at me. "And then you kept calling me 'Jada'. It confused the hell out of me. At the time, none of us knew the details of the investigation. We didn't know that 'Jada Sharpley' wasn't really Jada Sharpley, that she'd been a spy sent to steal documents and passwords from you. And when you started calling me by her name, I realized that you really weren't in your right mind."

Alice opened her mouth, but Olivia silenced her with a sharp look. And then she returned to looking at me.

"I pity you, John. I look at everything that has happened in the aftermath, and I have to say that you've come out of this far worse than I have. I still wish it hadn't happened. If I could go back in time and change the past, I would. But the fact is: because of what happened, I'm living a better life than I was before."

"Livvie!" Alice couldn't help but sputter.

"It's true. Look around you." Olivia waved around the room to her sister. "We have this home that we never would have been able to afford, AND I was able to pay off Mom and Dad's mortgage. There's more than a million dollars sitting in my bank account, financial security for my future that our parents never had. I'm in college, and I have a focus and drive to get my degree that I never had when I graduated high school."

Alice grumbled, but didn't say anything.

Olivia then waved at me. "Look at him. He was on top of the world. He was married to one supermodel, had a second for a girlfriend, and had even more women hanging around his house just begging to get laid. He had all the money in the world, and life couldn't get any better. But now? Now he's in *my* house in New _Jersey_, all alone, with everyone he cared about gone. His wife is a cocaine-addict in rehab clear across the country. His girlfriend moved out and is dating what... a hockey player? His only son _died_. And the tabloids are only too happy to plaster all his troubles all over the front-"

"Can you please stop?" I asked, holding a hand up while grimacing at the mental barrage of her words. Adding further insult, my stomach even grumbled; the three bites of stew I'd had were not enough to satisfy.

Olivia winced. "Sorry."

I just stayed hunched over, the epitome of a beaten man.

Olivia turned to me. "Stand up."

I looked up at her. "Excuse me?"

She got out of her chair, standing away from the table, and then gestured to me. "Stand up."

I was confused, but did as she asked. I got to my feet and stood behind my chair.

She raised her hand, and then looked at me with raised eyebrows. "Please don't move."

I nodded, and then looked at her hand. And then I braced myself as she rapidly swung it forward, slapping my left cheek.

**

"Oww..." I grimaced, but held myself firm.

Olivia arched an eyebrow, and then she slapped me again, this time a little harder.

**

I grimaced, but still I held.

**

_Oh that hurt like hell._ I wanted to duck away, to remove my already reddened cheek from further abuse. But I stood firm. _You deserve this, asshole. You deserve far worse._

**

"OWWWW!" I cried out. I looked up at Olivia, who had a fire burning behind her eyes. Her right bicep was clearly flexed, full of tension all down her arm, not holding anything back. By now, she looked like a demon possessed, and I just closed my eyes and winced as she began raining down blow after blow after blow on me.

**

"OWW!"

**

"OWW!"

**

"OWW!!!"

**

*"AHHH!!!"* That last one hadn't been a slap; I'd felt the sharpness of knuckles. And just as I realized Olivia had _punched_ me, all air left my body as her left fist slammed right into my gut.

**

"UGHHH!" I grunted.

** Back to the fist to the cheek.

**

Abruptly, the punches stopped. Alice was standing behind Olivia, holding her sister in a bear hug. Olivia herself was panting heavily, her fists balled, a look of rage still on her face. She tried to lunge at me again, but Alice held fast. And rapidly Olivia calmed, breathing deeply and steadying herself.

"Okay... Maybe I *did* hate you a little bit..." she finally sighed, still panting.

It was all I could do to just remain standing. Olivia wasn't a very big girl, but she sure had a wicked right cross.

Presently, Alice let go of her sister, and even gave me an apologetic look. Olivia stood up straight, and then took one more deep breath before brushing her hair back and shaking out her hands. "Thank you."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "For?"

"For letting me do that. It was... cleansing."

I winced and held my cheek with my left hand and cradled my gut with my right. My cheek felt moist, and I pulled my hand back to see that I had blood on my palm.

"Sorry about that. It's not that bad a cut." Olivia gestured feebly.

"I'm impressed that you broke skin," Alice added in a satisfied tone.

"If you need to do more, can you please do my _other_ side?" I asked, still grimacing in pain. My jaw felt like it had been dislocated, and already my cheek was starting to feel puffy with forming bruises.

Olivia blushed and cracked a smile. She shook her head 'no' and then pointed me back to my chair. "We're even, John."

I raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me?" In my book, there was nothing that could break even with what I'd done to her.

Alice chimed in, "What?"

Olivia shrugged. "You smacked me around a bit. I smacked you around a bit. We're good."

Alice seethed. "He tore your panties. He rubbed himself against you and threatened to shove it into your-"

"Fine," Olivia sighed and looked at me sharply. "Do I need to stick a turkey baster up your butt in order to make us even?"

"No-no," I stammered immediately, holding my hands up. "We're good."

Olivia smirked as she sat down, still wringing her right hand. Knuckles meeting cheekbones aren't exactly soft contact. Alice darted into the kitchen, coming back with an icepack for her sister. There was no icepack for me.

Olivia nodded, sighing as the cooling sensation went through her hand's nerves. "I'm serious, John. I can never forget what happened, but I forgive you."

All of a sudden, my cheek didn't hurt so much anymore.

****

*-- MANHATTAN, NEW YORK --*

I'd stuck around to finish dinner. My cheek was throbbing, and eventually Alice took pity on me and brought me a pack of frozen vegetables wrapped in a paper towel to help cool the swelling. In the end, Olivia even hugged me and wished me well for my future. And I left their house feeling much better about my life than when I'd arrived, despite the sore ribs, throbbing cheek, and onsetting headache.

It was late when I returned to my apartment. I'd texted Evania when leaving so that the girls wouldn't worry, but both of them were still awake when I arrived. Evania took one look at my cheek and went straight to a cabinet for some first aid supplies. Vivienne clucked over me like a mother hen, asking questions too fast for me to answer.

I told them everything. I looked both of my girls in the eyes and told them I was a monster. And I explained that taking Olivia's beat down was only a fraction of what she deserved to do to me.

I wouldn't have been surprised if both women wanted to walk away then and there. Women generally don't take too kindly to knowing their lover is that kind of monster. But whether because they loved me or because they believed I wasn't actually a monster, both of them were willing to put my transgression in my past.

The turning point came when Vivienne caressed my good cheek while continuing to hold a cold compress against my bruised one. She looked me dead in the eye and said, "That was a mistake that this John Kwong made. But I love Tohm Eriksen. And he is a good man." And then she kissed me.

The tension rolled off me in waves, pushed aside by the tender passion of Vivienne's kiss. Every time her tongue swiped across my lips I felt a knot inside me loosening. Every time she stroked my good cheek another muscle relaxed.

_Tom Eriksen... is a good man..._

I could be him. I didn't have to be John Kwong anymore. I could be him.

The girls eventually pulled me to the shower. It was just big enough for the three of us, and they delighted in cleaning me up. There was lots of fondling and groping in the process, and I was feeling better and better by the time we got out to dry off.

No one bothered to dress after we dried off. Vivienne and Evania each took one of my hands, and with their tanned skin glistening with warmth and moisture, they led me over to the bed.

I was tired... really, really tired. My morning had begun in California, and I'd suffered through the anguish of being denied the chance to see Taylor again. I'd flown across the country to come home, and then driven all the way to New Brunswick and back to receive Olivia's beat down and forgiveness. It was now after midnight, and as enchanting as my ladies were, especially naked, a part of me really just wanted to sleep.

But not yet. The girls sat me down on the edge of the bed, and Vivienne sat beside me while Evania knelt at my feet. I was semi-hard after the play in the shower, and I began stiffening when my gorgeous Greek valet began stroking me, getting harder still when she leaned her chest forward and wrapped my shaft in her warm mammaries. She swept her still-damp hair back behind her shoulders, fucking me with her tits gently. And after ducking her head down to lick at my exposed mushroom head, she changed position and swallowed me to the root.

Vivienne watched her friend go to work on me, and once Evania had taken me into her throat, she grabbed my head and turned me to face her for a new sweet kiss. We made love with our mouths, my girlfriend communicating all her affection and adoration through our liplock.

'Here is love,' her mouth told me. 'Here is a fresh start. Your past does not matter. Your old pain can be gone. I don't care who you were, I only care who you are now.'

I clung to that, and clung to her as our kiss deepened. All of a sudden, I didn't feel quite so tired. As my loins sprang to life, so did the strength in my arms. And I reached up to grab Vivienne's naked body, directing her onto her back while I moved myself free of Evania and centered myself over my girlfriend's waiting body.

"Ohhh, Vivienne..." I groaned as I felt my head line up with her soaking wet pussy. As the first few inches of me slowly sank into her body, I felt my heart flaring back to life.

She cooed happily as I pushed into her for the first time since New Orleans. That had been _days_ ago, by far the longest period she and I had gone without making love. Her arms wrapped around my back, holding my naked chest against her big tits. And I felt tingles of energy passing back and forth between us in her embrace.

Here was peace. Here was fulfillment. Here was relief from all the pain. A fresh start meant more than just a new name and a new identity. A fresh start meant a whole new story of love, without any of the baggage from my previous life.

"Ohhh, Tohm..." Vivienne sighed as our pelvic bones came together. She sang my name like it was an angelic hymn, and I recognized it as MY name.

"Vivienne..." I crooned just as happily, as my body instinctively began to withdraw only to slide forward once again, feeling each layer of her pussy opening up for me like the petals of the most exquisite flower.

"So big..." she moaned, clutching at my shoulders. "You feel so big tonight."

I groaned and thrust harder, trying to get even deeper. Maybe she felt that way because it had been so long since we'd been together. Maybe this joining just felt more special than before, the way it did for me.

"So good," I moaned right back. "You feel absolutely amazing."

Evania wasn't left out, either. I felt her beside me, stroking my back, rubbing my ass, and even dipping her fingers down to buzz over my anus and tickle my ball sac. She pressed her big tits into my side and dragged a nipple over my back. And I felt her butterfly kisses against my shoulder blades while she cooed a song of soothing sensuality.

This could be my new life. This WAS my new life.

"Mon Dieu..." Vivienne moaned, tilting her head back and closing her eyes against the pleasure. "Mon Dieu, mon amour..."

"I'm going to cum," I gasped, feeling the tension rising up in me as I pounded into her harder and harder.

Her eyes flew open, that soft brown alighting into a golden glow that I'd never seen from her before. "Oui..." she sang happily. "Oui! Oui! Oui!"

"Vivienne... Je t'aime, mon cheri... I love you..." The words were out of my mouth before my brain caught up. It didn't matter. I felt it in my heart. I was Tom Eriksen now, and I loved my darling. I loved Vivienne. And then there were no more words as the fireball exploded deep inside me, rushing up and out of my cock to flow into her body in what felt like a never-ending stream of liquid love.

"AAAAAAGHHHH!" Vivienne screamed, her head tossing left and right as she felt the jets blasting away at her insides. Her pussy muscles clamped down in orgasm, pulsing rapidly, milking more and more jism from my cock as she screamed and thrashed in one of the biggest orgasms I'd ever seen her have.