Tommy and Agnes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
licksit
licksit
132 Followers

Tommy felt as if he were going to suffocate, but it would have been a wonderful way to die. He loved the way Agnes's body reacted to his love making. Agnes's reaction was more violent, more enthusiastic than the way Mrs. Harris responded to an orgasm and he loved it.

Slowly, lovingly, he licked at Agnes's still quivering clit, prolonging her orgasm as long as possible.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity to Agnes, she began to breathe again more or less normally. "Whew. I mean Wow. Awsome." She hugged Tommy's face to her mound, her hands caressing and fondling his cheeks and forehead, ruffling his hair, loving him with her touch. "Oh. Tommy. That was the most wonderful thing I have ever felt. You are beautiful."

She pulled him upward and kissed him, lovingly, with passion, and with tenderness, letting her lips and tongue tell Tommy how very much she appreciated what he had done for her.

Tommy was ecstatic at Agnes's response. He felt such love, such affection for Agnes that he wanted to make her feel good over and over again.

He broke the kiss and dropped his head to her pussy. To Agnes's delight he licked and sucked at her vagina, gathering up and swallowing every drop of her cum. She lay with her arms and legs spread wide, luxuriating in the caring way Tommy went about loving her pussy. She closed her eyes, concentrating on the good feelings Tommy was creating.

Having cleaned her vagina and swallowed the viscous tasty fluid her body produced, Tommy moved his tongue once again between her bloated pussy lips to her clit. With practiced strokes, he began to resurrect the excitement that had just subsided.

Agnes's eyes popped open when she felt Tommy's tongue once again making love to her clit. She licked her lips, anticipating the joyful agony Tommy was going to produce. And produce he did, over and over again until Agnes called a halt.

"Tommy. I love having you get me off, but I have to take a break. My entire body needs a rest. My muscles have been tensing and releasing so much they are jangling me."

Tommy looked up at her, at her flat tummy, sexy breasts tipped with her beautiful nipples, stiff like little strawberries ready to be plucked and sucked. He understood. Mrs. Harris was the same way. He sighed and lifted his body upward; resting a cheek on one of Agnes's breasts, he licked it tentatively, hopefully.

Agnes held his head to her breast, grateful for a rest. They lay there for several minutes, letting strength flow back into their bodies. As much as she loved having Tommy's mouth get her off there was something else Agnes wanted. She reached down with one hand and grasped Tommy's hard cock, lying stiffly against his stomach. Stroking it gently, she told Tommy. "Roll over. It is my turn now."

Tommy gave her breast one last lick and did as he was told.

Agnes rolled over onto his body and then sat up. She took his member in a hand and rubbed it up and down between her pussy lips, warm and moist from the juices her vagina had once produced. Agnes lifted herself and then lowered her pussy toward his cock. One hand braced herself as she held his cock with the other. Up and down her slit she rubbed his cock until his cockhead was dripping with her cunt juices.

She smiled at Tommy as she lowered herself slowly, every so slowly. "No." She told Tommy when he started to raise his hips to hasten the movement of his cock into her vagina. "I told you it was my turn. I'll lean forward and you can suck on my tits and you can also finger my clit, but I am going to fuck you."

Tommy grinned at Agnes and nodded his head. Dutifully, he sucked a tit into his mouth and put a finger on her clit as she lowered and raised her pussy, taking in his inflamed cock inch by inch until she was sitting on his stomach.

She flexed her vaginal muscles around his throbbing cock, loving the feel of his eight inches buried deep within her. Slowly, she raised and lowered herself, all the while letting her vagina play with his cock; sucking at it, expelling it, grasping it as she used her vagina as if it were a musical instrument getting the last bit of excitement from a musical score.

Tommy licked his lips, knowing he would cum all too soon. Little drops of perspiration appeared on his forehead. "I'm going to make it soon, Agnes. I can't hold out much longer."

Agnes sent another love message to is cock by way of her quaking vagina, telling him. "Hold out another minute, lover boy. I'll cum with you."

With supreme effort, Tommy did hold out and they did cum together. Agnes could not believe the rush she felt from the load of cum Tommy sent crashing through her greedy pussy. She threw her head back and laughed in delight, squeezing Tommy's cock over and over to give him the last bit of sexual excitement she could.

"Agnes. That was out of sight. I mean I didn't think I would stop cumming. You have one hell of a pussy."

Agnes kissed him lightly. "That is a nice tool you have there yourself lover. I want some more of it."

With that she flexed her dripping cunt around Tommy's wilting dick and soon had him hard enough to fuck again. Four times she brought him off. Four times she orgasmed with him. Finally she fell against his chest, exhausted. Her muscles were quivering from the strain of so much activity and she felt tired in every part of her body.

She rolled over and lay next to Tommy, her fingers tracing little love paths over his body. "I'm worn out, Tommy. Let's shower and take a nap."

"OK Agnes. That sounds like a good idea. I'm also hungry. Do you have something we can eat for a snack? Making love gave me an appetite."

Agnes ruffled his hair with her fingers. "God. Men, but I think we can find something lover boy."

They did take a shower, have a snack, and take a nap. Tommy awakened after about an hour and felt a little disoriented. It took a moment for him to realize where he was. When he did, he looked lovingly at Agnes, who was lying on her back, arms and legs akimbo.

Tommy took a piss and then crawled between Agnes's outspread thighs. He kissed her pussy, and then let his tongue love her lips, her vagina, and then move upward to her clit, now emerging from between the folds of her inner lips. Gently, lovingly, he began to make love to her clit.

Agnes's head tossed back and forth. She came awake slowly, thinking at first she was dreaming, but then realizing it was true; Tommy's head was between her thighs, his tongue was really licking at her clit.

She squeezed her thighs against Tommy's cheeks, letting him know by her touch how much she appreciated what he was doing for her. She told him, her voice full of the love she felt. "That is so nice, Tommy, but I have to pee. Let me up and I'll be right back."

To her surprise Tommy put his hands under her ass, pulling her pussy tightly against his mouth, which was now fastened around her pussy lips. She licked her lips excitedly. Does he want me to pee in his mouth? A rush of sexual exhilaration like none she had ever felt before filled her mind, sending tremors of anticipation outward from her pussy.

Agnes took in several deep breaths slowly, very slowly. She did not want to break the magic of this moment. Slowly, she relaxed her sphincter, letting a trickle of urine run down her excited channel. We'll see, she thought, if I am right. To her delight, she had guessed Tommy's intentions correctly. She was thrilled to see him swallow what she had sent him.

Little by little Agnes emptied her bladder. Each trickle sent Agnes's sexual tension higher and higher. Adding to her excitement was what Tommy was doing with his tongue. He licked at her vagina, then her clit. Agnes could hardly stand the sexual tension. Her vagina quaked and her clit vibrated as the twin sexual thrills of urinating and an imminent orgasm entwined to produce a rush that all but overwhelmed her.

Her bladder emptied just as her orgasm was unleashed. Wave after wave of sexual release rolled over her body. She felt as if her entire body was orgasming. "Good God, Tommy. I feel as if I have died and gone to heaven."

She squeezed his head between her thighs, her hips rising and falling as she fucked his face with wild abandon. She felt wicked and sexually turned on like never before. Her hands held his mouth to her pussy in a death grip as the longest, most satisfying orgasm she had ever had exploded and exploded and exploded until she was exhausted from the joy of it.

Thus began the sexual relationship between Tommy and Agnes. They carried on their passionate affair that entire year, never tiring of each other's bodies. Never tiring of the thrills their sexual appetite produced.

licksit
licksit
132 Followers
12