Tommy Finds a Lovely Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the flight home he was sad about losing Laurel after having just having her. He waited for her to give him some hope of a longer relationship but she left him hanging and he didn't feel it was his place to make the pitch because she was still married.

During the wee hours Tommy gave her something to remember him by, becoming the guy who admitted her into the notional Mile High Club. She'd felt every so naughty fucking under a blanket while everyone around them slept but had accepted Tommy's assurance that 'everyone does it'. When she said she'd never done it on an aircraft before and had never heard any of her friends and relatives declare they'd had mile-high sex, Tommy had laughed and said they must have been traveling on the wrong airline.

They arrived in LA tired and kissed goodbye, as Laurel was staying in LA with her sister for two nights. She invited Tommy to stay with them but he declined, saying she ought to spend some quality time with her sister.

"I'll miss you," Laurel said, appearing ready to cry and Tommy said well he'd reintroduced her to life and it was now up to her to seize the moment.

They looked at each other uncertainly as if willing to other to line up future dates but that moment wasn't seized either and they had themselves to blame. Then Tommy's flight was called, Laurel burst into tears and said she'd see him off but he told her to go to where she knew her sister would be waiting.

"It's over Laurel, get used to it," he smiled, hugging her with one arm and brushing aside her tears.

"I love you Tommy."

"No you don't; that's just the aftermath of a romantic holiday that never could last. You're a lovely lady Laurel and to tell you the truth I feel privileged to have been in your esteem company."

Tommy gently unhooked and walked off and twice turned and waved and twice thought how could he bare to do this like a fucking executioner. But he knew this was for Laurel's own good. She had to make her own way to get back on track. If she kept on using him as a prop she'd never make it. He often suspected some of his theories were crap and hoped this one was a decision of substance.

* * *

Tommy arrived home to his substantial home in a sought-after suburb and Mrs Marks from across the street knocked five minutes after his arrival and said, "It's lovely to see you home again Mr Crago."

"Thank you Mrs Marks. I've been to New Zealand."

"Oh is that somewhere in Texas?"

"A bit further on by quite a few thousand miles."

"Oh so you didn't ride your bicycle there?"

"No Mrs Marks. And how is your garden?"

"Thank you for asking. It's taken a bit of a beating from adverse weather."

"Oh too bad. Well I must get on unpacking."

""Yes of course. Oh I fed your cat while you were away. She looks much fatter now."

"Mrs Marks, I don't have a cat or a dog or a wife or kids."

"Oh well it looked like the kind of cat you'd have. She's asleep in our TV room at the moment."

"And that's where she should be. Goodbye Mrs Marks. You are so kind."

After dinner and feeling the loneliness of the house that had been shared so happily with his deceased wife, Tommy decided to sell. There was too much around him that reminded him too much of Trudy. Perhaps he ought to shift into one of those new condos were displaced women congregated after their divorces and were available to be taken to expensive restaurants and then to bed by any guy who had the money and firepower. He wondered what kind of house Laurel would want to live in and then gasped, "Laurel, Christ why am I thinking of her?"

Tommy felt quite shaken.

* * *

Mid morning Saturday Laurel arrived at O'Hare to find daughters Jo (Josephine) and Elizabeth waiting for her, looking sweet and excited. They would take her home to Rockford, a two-hour drive away, and stay for dinner.

The young filly Jo, only twenty-two, outstripped her 27-year sibling to reach their mother first. Big kisses were exchanged and then Elizabeth moved in for a hug and a much more sedate kiss.

"We need to plan for your fiftieth birthday mom," Jo said, "so we'll stay the night."

"Oh darlings, how wonderful."

"Mom I'm pregnant."

Jo and Laurel gaped at Elizabeth. Laurel struggled for the right words under shock while Jo said sounding quite impressed, "I had no idea you did it beyond cunnilingus and fellatio."

"My standard began to slip eighteen months ago," Elizabeth confessed.

"Oh darling that's wonderful news about pregnancy," Laurel said, hugging Elizabeth. "Do we know him?"

"The point is does Liz know who he was?"

"Jo, apologize this instance," Laurel fired back glad to have that diversion.

"Sorry Liz. My excitement raced away on me."

They went for coffee but Laurel ordered mineral water for Elizabeth.

"Does he know?"

"Yes mom."

"Any complications over, um, the situation?"

"We discussed abortion."

Laurel turned white. "And?"

"Mal is away home this weekend to discuss the situation with his parents who have always wanted him to marry the girl next door."

Jo boggled. "You're joking."

"Across the street actually. The families have been close friends for more than twenty years."

"Had Mal promised to marry the bitch?"

"Jo!"

"Sorry mom."

"Mal says the mothers have spoken about it for at least ten years. He and Muriel have had sex for as long as that, but off and on."

"With sex don't you mean on and off?"

Jo was ignored.

"Omigod, this could involved legal issues," Laurel said. "No wonder your man has gone home to sort things out."

"Unless Muriel lies she will confirm what he says and that is Mal and Muriel have never discussed a relationship extending before fucking."

"Mom do you hear the f-word?"

"Shut up Jo, Elizabeth is stressed."

"I'm okay mom. I've had a few days to get over the shakes and I've decided to keep the baby and be a solo mom if Mal decides not to marry me."

"If he says no mom and I'll go after the jerk with shotguns," Jo said defiantly and her sister and mother smiled at her affectionately.

"Mom you're looking fabulous," Elizabeth said, squeezing her mom's arm. "You look nothing like the woman who left here a less than three weeks ago."

Laurel had decided not to tell the girls about her seducer but she'd been put into as speed wobble over the pregnancy and she blurted, "I met a man."

Elizabeth looked horrified. "But you're married."

Jo snorted, "Our father's gone queer and mom knows the marriage is over. God mom you're looking this good because you're having sex again and good on you."

Laurel turned the color of beetroot and wished her youngest wouldn't talk so loud.

"I-I didn't s-say what we d-did," Laurel stuttered and both daughters were clinging to each other laughing their heads off.

Oh god, how embarrassing. She could tell by Jo's flashing eyes she'd seized the initiative and she would now be screwed to tell all.

In the car the truth came out. Laurel voluntarily adding a couple of 'shockers' for her daughters that the guy Tommy was a little older than her but blond with curls, with a hard muscular body who was into gym work and cycling and he appeared to be wealthy.

"Gym and cycling mom, that's definitely not you," Jo said sounding very concerned.

"Well we did have other common interests."

"Like what?" smiled Jo, barreling in like a Great White Shark to extract every morsel from her mother.

Elizabeth waited patiently and when the other two were done asked, "And how do you figure he was wealthy."

"His signet ring and neck chain appeared to be quality gold and when I asked him what he drove he said a late model Porsche."

"None of those things display the casualness of the truly rich," Elizabeth said, her lips pursed.

"Well he did upgrade my ticket from New Zealand to LA to business class."

Elizabeth's mouth went slack and she said, "Mom you know I was a flight attendant for three years. That's a really long sector and would have cost the poor Joe anything from six to eight grand to upgrade you."

"Are you sure darling? I thought just a few hundred."

"As I said, possible eight grand."

"Oh goodness."

Laurel should have expected it from Jo but was caught napping. "Did this guy Tommy gain you entrance into the Mile High Club?"

"Mile High what? Never heard of it," Laurel scoffed but could felt guilt glowing from her entire body.

"Omigod, mom did it at 30,000-plus feet in a crowded aircraft," Jo accused.

At that Laurel lost it. "No it was quite that bad... there were a few empty seats and Tommy made me promise not to yell."

"Omigod mom how could you?" Elizabeth said.

Laurel, in the front passenger seat, hung her head.

Game over.

After dinner that night Jo returned with a couple of boxes of invitations from a 24/7 store and they addressed them and wrote in details of the occasion, Laurel's 50th.

"Oh you girls have been so lovely assisting me with this. I feel the sense of an occasion building."

Elizabeth said severely, "I have held two cards back, ready to address. Mom our father and partner's address please."

"No way, I don't want that jerk and his weak-ass boyfriend at the restaurant."

"Mom it's the right thing to do although we all know dad would be two shamed-faced after just six months to show up here."

"Very well, but I make the gesture reluctantly."

Elizabeth then smiled. "And this guy Tommy's address please mom."

Laurel appeared to be stunned. "Y-you are willing to meet my gentleman who was left with the impression we'd not meet again?"

"Yes mother," Elizabeth said firmly. "Your daughters wish to assess what this Tommy is like and his suitability, if any, for associating with you. We are unlikely to allow you to go off and shed your panties for every Tommy, Dick and Harry."

"Yes and I'll need to try him out to assess just how suitable he was for you and whether the relationship should be revived."

"Jo please don't be so disgusting. All right, here's the address but you can be assured he'll not come here."

"He will if we enclose a pair of your soiled panties in the envelope to wrinkle up his nose in memory."

"God Jo, who let you out," her mom sighed.

CHAPTER TWO

Tommy entered the small restaurant were twenty-seven people were gathering for Laurel King's 50th. In his usual lazy style he'd not replied acceptance and when Laurel spotted him enter her face creased into a wide smile. She was dressed in white lace with a high neckline and low hem knowing her mother and two aunties would approve and have confirmation she wasn't attempting to attract male attention.

The daughter's caught their mom's reaction from some distance away as she excused herself from the group around her and rushed toward the entrance.

Recently engaged Elizabeth looked at Tommy, her eyes narrowing and lips pursuing, and she said to fiancé Mal (Malcolm) Macduff, "He's at the entrance now... look but don't stare."

Mal said easily, "Why not, is he allergic to stares?"

"What? Oh Mal go easy, you know I'm really under stress over this. I feel my mother is in dire straights... risking being taken from us. I knew the bum would show up."

"Why to recklessly possess your mother?"

"Er yes."

"Liz don't you think you are being over dramatic? Why would the guy come all this way for a quick bang? You say he's wealthy and by the look of him he could possess almost any woman from thirty-one to sixty-one."

"Well certainly not me," Elizabeth frowned.

"I purposely said from thirty-one... you are thirty," smiled her boss from the marketing department of a department store.

Over-sexed Jo was in a huddle with her over-sexed cousins Mary-Lou and Barcelona when she noticed her mother straighten abruptly and break into her No. 1 smile. She followed her mom's gaze to the door and her mouth dropped open, "O-m-i-g-o-d."

"What?" Barcelona asked.

"Mom's gigolo has just entered," Jo said, coloring in excitement. "Mom, do the right thing, grab his arm and leave."

"Omigod," Mary-Lou said, after swiveling to look towards the door. "Gee he appears to have the horsepower to do us three in a groupie."

"Shut your dirty mouth," Jo said quietly although appearing to be partly panting. "This is mom's White Knight."

"Oh god, how romantic," Barcelona cooed, but then frowned. "He hasn't bought her a present. Damn that means he doesn't have a sensitive side to go with his lust."

Many in attendance had heard about 'Laurel's man' and, as if orchestrated, guests near the center of the room stepped back and a channel opened between Birthday Girl and Mr Handsome.

Only the blind would have failed to notice the electrifying smiles that passed between the still separated couple.

The stranger tossed something a small parcel he'd taken from his pocket to the advancing Laurel. Although she was hopeless at catching she stopped to attempt to catch it from almost thirty feet away and the accuracy of the throw had it hand into her hand.

Ivy her mom called, "What it is dear?"

Laurel opened the box and said, sounding confused, "I really don't know."

Tommy said dead-panned, "It's the key remote to the new Gold Mist Chev Equinox LTZ AWD that's parked outside to replace Laurel's ageing RAV-4."

"Omigod," Laurel gasped and ran to kiss Tommy amid the murmurings of people asking why would this guy give Laurel a vehicle when apparently she'd already given him what he wanted.

Clasping Tommy round the waist Laurel said, "Family, relatives and friends, this is my new friend Thomas Crago who only answers to the name Tommy. Please say hi to him during the evening. I ask my daughters please come to me to be introduced to Tommy."

* * *

When the birthday invitation arrived a week after he'd returned from New Zealand, Tommy's initial reaction was it was a joke, probably the wit of one of the daughters. Laurel had mentioned she had two daughters, one fairly serious the other irrepressible.

But then he thought well one's 50th was a landmark birthday so probably mom and daughters have finished with one invitation card over so the irrepressible daughter had asked for his address and written out the invitation, her mom smiling and thinking of the great time she and Tommy had had together and simply complied... only to have severe recriminations next day for being so stupid. He pictured Laurel running down the street after the disappearing mailman in a vain attempt to repossess his invitation.

Well no problem Laurel, he wouldn't be attending.

He returned from the bathroom and looked at the attractive blonde in his bed, disfigured by diamond studs through her nipples and a tattoo of a pink flower above her bald vulva. Of course he'd not stumbled over those disfigurements until he and Fangel (at least that's what he thought she'd said her name was) were sprawled over his sofa the previous night, both panting for it so by then it had been too late to walk away in protest at disfigurement. For some reason the stupid bitches called that stuff 'adornments. Christ, they should grow up!

Why was he doing this? Only the selfish or uncaring ones lined up for guys like him. The top babes wouldn't stoop so low while others were home helping to build a family or were dedicated to building a career or were working both on a career and grooming some lucky guy for matrimony.

So, once again, why was he doing this?"

Quite.

So he turned away and dressed and went off for breakfast. When he retuned Fangel or Angel or whatever her real name had gone without apparently stealing anything.

Mrs Marks from across the street called and said it was exactly two months since he'd last been over for lunch so he accepted the invitation, thinking lunch with Mr and Mrs Marks once every second month was the neighborly thing to do and every three months or so he took them to a restaurant for dinner.

Mr Marks kept saying "What's that son?" because he was deaf and refused to get a hearing aid and Tommy was relieved when Mrs Marks introduced the cat to him the cat hissed at him and scratched her so was booted out of the room.

When the conversation between Tommy and Mrs Marks died he said, "I'm going to put my house on the market."

"What's that son?"

"Tommy intends to sell his house," Mrs Marks said with weary patience.

"Your sister ought to buy it. Then you can talk to her all day instead of to me."

Dawning enlightenment spread over Mrs Marks' face.

Four days later the sister and her husband agreed to purchase Tommy's house.

Tommy had never felt entirely comfortable fucking other women in the home he shared with his late wife so was relieved he would soon be shifting out permanently. But relief turned to panic when he wondered what now, did her really wish to move into a condo and associate with fuck-happy women, so of whom could carry STDs?

Oh shit. What had he done? Then he thought of an answer. He'd go to Laurel's birthday party on Saturday and next day would ask her advice about what he should do. He couldn't think of what present to give her. A box of fancy chocolates seemed inadequate.

That night Tommy watched a film and the heroine gave her husband a car because she'd inherited a great deal of money and was guilty about the affairs she'd been having with his male and her female friends.

Jesus what crap they put into movies these days, he thought, but giving Laurel a SUV was a good idea. She's told him she drove a four-year-old Toyota. She ought to be driving American.

At the party Tommy had been pleased at the reception he received from Laurel and her immediate family. He accepted Laurel was overwhelmed by friends and family and several times saw her look at him dismayed as the next group of guests pulled her into their fold.

Ivy the mother looked him up and down and muttered, "You'll do" whatever that meant although he had a fair idea he'd passed the most important test of all. He'd already decided to keep his distance from both daughters.

The elder one, Elizabeth, was too scrawny to be a happy woman and looked shocked when he said she ought to put on more weight now she was pregnant. Her system of management of his fiancé appeared to be autocratic, almost bullying, and Tommy guessed the poor guy was one of her team at the office. The poor guy looked to reek of guilt and was wearing his manhood round his ankles instead of his groin. Poor guy.

The youngest daughter was a walking time bomb. Tommy recognized her type. She'd have sex at the drop of a hat if she felt so inclined and at present her entire social being was framed around sex. The over-sexed young bitch ought to grow up.

Was the family dysfunctional? He decided no, it was simply in the throes of repositioning in the wake of the patriarch turning out to be inadequate for the role.

Jo the young one sauntered up to him and said, "Do you want to get out of here and take me to a club?"

"What for?"

Apparently she was used to males looking at her tits and smelling her arousal and so would acquiesce like robots. She looked staggered to be rebuffed and seemed confused. Tommy decided to turn lecturer.

"Do you have a lovely cunt?"

Jo looked relieved to hearing him talk on her wavelength and said yes, she thought so.

"Well if you keep on giving it freely to all and sundry then it will be stretched, collapsed and worn out all too soon and that means goodbye to a fruitful marriage."

Jo looked horrified and scuttled away, looking back and showing fear in her eyes.

Tommy thought that was him done for the night, having blown any chance of having a normal relationship with either daughter, so he left for the Hampton Inn deciding he'd have a couple of quiet drinks and not fuck any woman on offer because it would just be his luck to find the woman would turn out to be Laurel's best friend.

Anyway, he was growing old. It wasn't necessary to fuck every female who presented herself.