All Comments on 'Tom's Genie Pt. 03'

by bthomas40

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
Thank you!

For keeping him loyal to Violet! She is a sweetheart. You did a great job with her character! She is effervescent. I hope Tom allows her to grow and become equal. The slave aspect still bothers me. Hopefully that won't destroy them. Congrats to your growing family. Thank you again for a compelling story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Before I Even...

... read your story... Congratulations on becoming a father and thank you for your service!!!

Now, back to reading!

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 11 years ago
Great story.

Hopefully part 4 will be on it's way once your life gets back to what passes for normal in your world. Great story but Tom seems to be heading towards some problems if he is not careful...

Stay safe...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nicely done

Tom is a typical 18 year old, but he'll get over it: I cringed at the burnout he pulled the first time he lit off the Charger, but all teenagers do that until they get the bill for new tires...abusing great machinery like that is practically a sin.

I have read a lot of these Genie stories, and not one of them exploits the Genie's powers to full effect, put some fantasy in it! I, for one, dig mermaids, for instance, let him wish for Violet to change them into a mer-couple (but the tails stop about mid-thigh, hmmm?) for a swim, a lake or a river would be ok, and I don't know if Tom lives near the ocean or not, but the deck of the Titanic would be a great adventure, or make love in the Captain's cabin maybe? What if Cousteau had encountered an actual mermaid and swallowed his mouthpiece? What a kick that would have been!

One other comment and I'll shut up, the Victorian era was at the end of the 19th Century and extended to just past 1910, early 20th, not the 18th Century, that was the Colonial period.

Keep up the good work, and thank you for your service, I was in during Viet Nam but my tour was in Japan

thisguyrightherethisguyrighthereabout 10 years ago
Very interesting...

I couldn't stop reading. I literally couldn't. This story was just too engrossing... Bravo, sir. Bravo.

I would rank this tale alongside crouching_buddha's Rising series. The characters, scenery, plot, and (let's be honest) sexiness are memorable, vibrant, powerful, and hhhhooooottttttt, respectively.

I am very interested to see where you'll go with this. Perhaps an evil Djinn appearing with a ruthless master? Something to thicken the plot. I'd be happy as a clam if you kept doing what you're doing, though. Truly 5 star stuff.

As the other commenters have said, thank you for your service. If it weren't for guys like you, people at home probably wouldn't be able to read stories like this. Also, congrats on the new addition!

I anxiously await the next installment!

pcninjapcninjaalmost 9 years ago
Info

I know that "Tom's Genie" is about 4 years old, but did you continue the story or have you just stopped writing? There not to many good Genie stories that are worth reading. Yours was one I liked. Let me know it you will be writing any more.

pcninja

bthomas40bthomas40almost 9 years agoAuthor
more is coming due to popular demand!

I do actually have plans in the near future, within a month from the dating of this comment, to submit a part 4 of tom's genie. so, beware, i am doing my best. i have been writing in Serenity as much as i can when i have time and i have other writing projects going on as well, hopefully i get to submit those for you all to read soon.

hardheadd1hardheadd1almost 9 years ago
Awwsome

One of the best genie stories on here. Looking forward to more.

firewolf54firewolf54over 8 years ago
great

but are you going to add more i think i have only seen one genie story ever finish on this site and would like to see more of this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story!

I started and finish so fast! I wish that there were more though. I see that you are working on another story right now and I'm going to read it soon, but I wish there had been more in this story. It is so good!

Thank you, sincerely,

AnonJK

JusticeMonkJusticeMonkalmost 6 years ago
Please Continue

Well written and few distracting errors. I’m eagerly waiting for more.

weathermanksweathermanksalmost 6 years ago
MORE!

Want, need,more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
GOOD but lacking

It started off ok, background info and such. Then the sex genie arrives. Fulfilling his every sexual wish ??? Love to get head but doesn`t eat her out . Can have any sexual dream he ever thought of but wants to devoted to a SEX GENIE. Needed to add extras like multiple partners and orgies. Violet already has said he can have any woman he wanted and she would join him . Maybe if you ever write another couple chapters then they could include these . Was alright story but repetitive .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A good story to this point. So much left unsaid. Why didn't you ever finish this story line

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Overall, I really enjoy your stories. This particular story just disappointed me. Not to mention; it's incomplete...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous