Tom's Genie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awesome, do you know how much tickets are?"

Passing the bag to the guy behind Tom, his neighbor answered, "$15 at the door with id, $20 for minors."

It didn't get much better than that, Drowning Pool was probably Tom's favorite modern rock band and he could easily afford the tickets with the cash in his wallet. Perfect. Tom beamed, "Sweetness."

The hacky sack randomly sailed over Tom's head from a kick by a tightly jean clad girl across from him, and he threw his leg backwards to attempt to save it from dropping the pass. He missed by a few feet, but Violet soccer ball kicked it back into the circle where it fell next to the girl who had kicked it originally.

She jumped up and down, her tits bouncing in time in the white tank top, and she clapped her hands together, exclaiming a loud "YAY! I got it!"

"Here," Tom said, moving over to expand the circle and holding his hand out to the spot next to him for her to join, "You want to play?"

"I don't know how," she whined, suddenly scared by the attention.

"Come on, I'll show you. Don't be embarrassed, everyone starts somewhere."

"Okay..." she said reluctantly and she entered the circle. All the guys' eyes flashed immediately to her bare legs and jean skirt, waiting for that instant moment of gratification when they would see her panties. Tom smiled at having a girl everyone wanted a piece of, but slight jealously kicked in as he thought about all those guys looking at her. He felt protective over her, but let it go. She was his and he knew it.

Tom tossed the hack at her, serving her the ball and she managed a weak kick that put the hack in the middle of the circle. "Hey, alright!" a few of the guys said, cheering her on.

It was picked up and everyone else began hacking the ball around with it passing all around them, Violet managing a few weak kicks. Tom managed to show her how to do an instep kick, bringing the inside of her foot up in front of her.

While passing the time, waiting for the ball to come to the two of them, two more girls came over and joined the circle while a few of the guys left. One of the girls stared directly at Tom while he hacked and stalled the ball on his boots. He took interest in the girl and after passing the hack, he met her gaze evenly.

She was a small girl, with a narrow waist and thin hips, and she couldn't have been more than a hundred pounds. Her breasts were small and round, held in a blue shirt that clung to her entire torso and her face spoke of youth to Tom. Her hair was straight black with bangs that framed piercing eyes rimmed in dark eyeliner. Her tongue licked her upper lip while she slowly took Tom in.

Getting pegged in the chest with the hack, Tom's starring contest was lost and he almost dropped the hack. He managed to roll it up his knee, toe pop it into the air then stall it on his toe. Looking dead at the girl he saw her cocked eyebrow before he passed it to the guy next to her. She seemed slightly impressed and amused Tom thought.

Want to know what she is thinking Master? Violet's seductive voice rang in his head while he looked at the new girl across the circle.

Yes I do my slave girl, please tell me.

She is attracted to you, but thinks it a little silly to show off with this game. I personally think that it was hot, but I think everything you do is hot.

Do you want me Violet? Tom asked. He knew the answer but wanted to hear it, or in this case feel it, for himself.

I breathe for you Master. Tell me what you wish...

He noticed his throbbing hard on immediately and knew he had to get off. It was all he could think about now, and as his cock grew in his jeans, the new spectator noticed, looking directly at it through his pants. Tom didn't mind, "let her look," he thought.

She is starring at you, but has underestimated your size though; I think she would be pleasantly surprised if you desired to show her Tom.

My loyalty lies with you Violet; I don't want to violate that. I would feel guilty for as long as we were together, but thank you Violet that was a good piece of information you gave me. I want my cock sucked off badly and I think I would like you to do it, would you mind? Tom cared if she cared, but he wanted his sexy kitten and now. He was throbbing because of her. He truly enjoyed the idea of being wanted by someone openly.

Violet thought for a moment before answering, speechless for a mere second Of course not. I would love to taste you on my lips and tongue Master, should I do it right here?

Taking Violet's hand, Tom bid the circle goodbye and walked away, his space closing up as her walked away. She looked up at him with doe eyes, large and innocent. The vixen was trying to feign innocence. He would let her while she still could.

They walked to the parking garage in a hurry and after waiting on the elevator, they proceeded into it. Hitting the 4th floor button and leaning against the wall, He was pinned to the handrail by Violet as she began kissing and sucking on his neck. Her tits pressed firmly against his chest and he could feel her bra straps fall easily down her arms.

The elevator dinged open and she released him from the loving grip she had on him. Walking to the car, Tom dug out his keys and unlocked the driver side door and opened. Holding his hand out for Violet and the driver seat forward to open up the back seat, he said, "Well ladies first," and gestured for his girl to get in. Violet climbed in, taking the passenger side of the backseat.

Shutting the door to his car, Tom looked at the vixen. Violet reached a hand over his hard dick running down his left pant leg. She had to twist and reach which caused her large breasts to press into the back of the seat, forcing them into a squished lopsided position. At seeing her tits nearly out of their place and revealed once more to him caused Tom to throb hard against her motionless fingers. With her free hand propped up on the back of the seat, Violet reached down and began rubbing her closest breast, flicking the hardening nipple through her tank top and bra.

With her one hand Violet undid Tom's pants and drove her hand beneath them, feeling the skin of his shaft. Encircling it in her grasp, she squeezed it lightly over and over, building pressure and tension in his muscles while continuing to rub her own breast and nipple, rolling it between her fingers. Tom leaned back to watch and feel the show tilting his head back and relaxing. Leaning over and practically laying across the seat, Violet placed her head and mouth near Tom's genitals in preparation for her coming duty.

With his own hands, Tom now ran it idly up and down Violet's thighs, occasionally squeezing her skirt covered ass cheeks. Unfolding her legs from the floorboard, Violet bent them up the inside of the car and invited him in to play with her by spreading her thighs and looking back over her shoulder at her trailing tease then back into Tom's eyes deliciously. While Violet continued to squeeze on Tom's hard on, switching hands for better position, Tom slid his hand up Violet's denim skirt to begin feeling her pussy. Letting out a controlled purr of satisfaction, Violet unsheathed the sword in her hand and placed a ginger kiss on the tip of it.

Tom witnessed as the girl in his lap took the first folds of skin in her mouth pleasurably, and began to work her lips and tongue around the tip of his steel.

Tom watched and felt every caress and lick with growing satisfaction and pleasure. He felt her coil her tongue around him inside her mouth, sucking and pulling as her head and neck dipped. She began sliding lower and lower onto him, running the point into her gag reflex to produce more saliva on his body. After a few gags, she lifted off and began a parade of instant joy on his cock.

He couldn't take it at all and after a few head dips, Tom said breathlessly "I'm cumming," and his hips bucked up hard, forcing his dick into the back of her throat a few times. As he erupted, a low scream echoing inside the car, she stayed put on his shaft and received every drop she could. He felt her tongue tickle and feel along his cock, accepting his fluid into her mouth without hesitation. She swallowed his load and caressed him for more, doing her best to milk him for all he was worth.

With shame and quilt, Tom went soft in her mouth. He watched as Violet didn't once stop her sucking of his member, but she did gently slow and eventually sit up. Before he could say anything with the guilt on his face and the shame in his eyes, she looked at him and smiled, "That was wonderful Master, and you were wonderful. When can I do that for you again?"

To his speechless amazement, Tom just smiled and all he could muster was a quiet, "Soon."

"Yay! Did you enjoy it Tom?"

"Yes I did, very much so, but I didn't last too long did I?" sheepishness crept into his voice.

"You were perfect Master, and tasted wonderful. I can't wait to please you again, can I try now?"

Taken aback at her insistent eagerness, Tom just replied with a curt, "Not yet."

"Okay," was all she said and she sat there in his lap, her tits pressing against his thighs while she rested on her side.

After a short awkward moment Tom finally gave up and asked, "Will you put me away? I'm hungry and want to get something to eat. Are you hungry?"

"Famished Master."

"Okay, let's go eat then." Violet zipped him up and did his belt for him, then they got out of the car and took their spots in the front seat.

12