All Comments on 'Tom's Noisy Girlfriend Ch. 02'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
gatorhermitgatorhermitover 18 years ago
Good story, but...

Hate to pop your incest bubble, Joe, but in some states in the good old USA first cousins can marry. New York State for one. All they have to do is go to a state where it is legal and get hitched if they wish.

aglaisaglaisover 17 years ago
Fantastic and romantic

Joe,

a really great story, well written and a good story line.

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good but

The cousin thing was taken a bit far. If they are really in love, just stay together. I have close friends who are married first cousins and have 2 beautiful and intelligent children. You wouldn't want to continue that for multiple generations, but otherwise its not generally a problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Spelling and grammar

Fun story but seriously impaired by the spelling and grammar. "I should have went?" He gave her a back "message?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ignore the other negative comments

Your story is great, taboo and all. If other people are complaining or making excuse for saying your story isn't top-notch, ignore them as the are obviously clueless. I just hope you are going to continue this story as I like to hear much more about this couple!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
thanks!!

Your stories are so amazing to me , thanks so much for letting us in to your minds eye, absolutely amazing story and now i`m starting to miss this one already , next chapter awaits, thank you very much , nathan in georgia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Very impressive! But why is this in the Incest Section? I was under the impression that it's legal to marry your cousin.....

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 13 years ago
It is only legal to marry your first cousin in some states:

Texas, for example. There are more.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago
great story

Cousins are legal in Canada as well just frowned upon and most family's don't like it. I don't think the family should care much they are adults and lonely the heart wants what it wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"But we're cousins!"

I'd hafta say that that old refrain is wearing thin. That's all they ever say about why they shouldn't be doing what they're doing. (I'm pretty sure God is more concerned about their fornication and adultery, which He does forbid, than about their being cousins, which He never condemns.) By this time in the relationship, they jolly well should have done some reading and found that cousin marriage is not perverted, is not incest, is not illegal in about half the states, and is no reason at all not to marry if that's your soul mate. Wish I'd known that when I was 20.

It's a very good story in terms of plot and character, although the sex scenes aren't very realistic---too over the top. Even there, though, your writing is quite good; but remember that sometimes less is more.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 11 years ago
4 stars

Because the male is highly hypocritical.

snathsnathover 10 years ago
5 *

Because, with all its hiccups, the story, at the end of the day, in a nutshell, is captivating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WISH THAT GUY WOULD LIGHTEN UP AND STOP BEING

SUCH A SANCTIMONIOUS JERK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Man, I DO. Love this story,but this dude.... You just want to kick him in the nuts, throw him off the back of the boat and take his place so at least someone will enjoy life around here! Lol. Now to bitch for fun! ;

"Janet, we can't follow up on before. We both have had too much to drink and you just separated from your husband. We're in no shape to accept the repercussions of our actions tonight," I interjected.

@@. What is it with this pussy?! Yep, shes separated, needs a really good lay to compensate for the loser and cheer her up. You just need to get the stick out of your ass! What repercussions? Oh, thats right, none! Just good sex. @@

--------------

We weren't kids anymore. The repercussions could be bad, very bad.

@@ again, what repercussions dumbass?! Dont fuck in front of any cops, dont try and get married and if the family finds out and cant accept it then tell them to fuck off! @@

-------------

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked, feeling myself giving in. "Even considering all of the issues we'll have to face in the morning?"

@@ what fucking issues in the morning? Who makes the bed? Who gets the toilet first? @@

--------------

"I just didn't want this to end," I said with a shrug.

"It won't," Janet replied, hinting at what was going to happen in the future.

"Janet, we can't..." I began, but she cut me off.

"Yes we can, and we will," she insisted. "At least until we each find that special somebody."

"But that could take years!" I cried.

"I know. Now get in the shower," Janet smiled as she walked out of the room. I groaned.

"What have we done?" I asked myself aloud, but my concern only lasted for a few moments. I was too tired and too satisfied to think about it tonight.

@@. Gawd! He' such a pussy assed douche! Good thing she has a set of stainless steel balls, because he sure as hell doesn't have any! Wtf IS his malfunction?! Rofl! @@

------------------

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
A Good Story

Even though the sex scenes can use some more varied description and vivid imagery. And oh yeah, this protagonist is such a spineless fool. He and his cousin Janet have already had amazing sex twice, six years apart, and each time afterward he insist incest is wrong and they should stop. Well then, obviously he is a weak-willed loser isn't he.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt11 months ago

I know it's not likely to happen, what's happened since?

Coochielover71Coochielover714 months ago

A really really good follow-up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous