Tom's Noisy Girlfriend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so full of it!" she laughed. I liked it when Janet laughed.

"No, I'm dead serious," I insisted. "Let me do this for you?"

"Okay," Janet said after a brief hesitation. "But you do realize we're going to have to talk eventually?"

"Yes," I smiled, knowing with Janet meant. "I have a lot to say to you."

"Did Tom really tell you that I'd be here?" she asked.

"I swear," I replied honestly. "Actually, I think he was a little pissed that he wouldn't be here to see it for himself."

"Nothing has changed since we decided to not see each other again," she said seriously.

"I disagree," I replied. "But let's hold this conversation for later. Right now I want to enjoy your company. I've missed you so much!"

"I've missed you too, but..."

"Later," I insisted, placing two fingers on her lips to silence her. "Right now, let me spoil you. Please?" Janet looked at me in silence for a moment and then moved my fingers away and smiled.

"It's been a while since a man's done that."

"So then," I said, taking her hand. "Let's do it right."

Janet continued to smile as I led her to the salon. We made an appointment for her. They couldn't take her until the afternoon, but that was okay. It gave us time to shop and eat lunch.

We took a cab into the local town and searched for a place with clothes that Janet liked. It didn't take long. The first thing we bought was a new sundress that I insisted she wore right then instead of putting back on the old one. The style wasn't that different, but the smile on Janet's face when she saw herself in it made it worth buying in and of itself.

We shopped for another couple of hours. The last store we found was one with bathing suits. Janet was embarrassed at first, but she let me help her pick a nice one piece suit that showed off her assets nicely without going too far.

"Now for a bikini," I said once we picked the first suit.

"I'm not getting a bikini!" Janet snapped.

"Of course you are," I said. "You've got the body for it."

"Not anymore!" Janet blushed.

"Nonsense," I smiled.

"I'm too old for a bikini," Janet insisted.

"I don't agree," I said. "Try on a couple and let's see."

"No!"

"Please? For me?" I asked.

"Why should I?" she asked after a brief hesitation.

"Think of it as payment for me buying you the first suit," I offered.

"I thought that was part of my birthday present?"

"Janet," I said seriously. "I'd like to see you in a bikini. Please don't disappoint me." She looked at me and I saw her waffling. I met her eyes and let my own plead.

"Okay," she sighed. "But only one or two, and I pick them!"

"That's fine," I smiled.

The first bikini she choose was as close to a one piece as she could get. I just looked at her when she came out in it. She laughed and went back into the dressing room. The next bikini was much better.

"What do you think?" Janet asked when she exited the dressing room.

"Wow!" I said, swallowing hard. "It's perfect!"

"It does look pretty good," Janet smiled in satisfaction. "Or at least it would if I had a decent tan."

"You have all week to correct that," I said.

"I'm not wearing something like this by the pool!" she exclaimed.

"Why not?" I asked. "You're turning thirty-four tomorrow, not eighty!"

"I wouldn't have worn something like this when I was twenty!" she grinned.

"You were just a kid back then," I smiled. "Now you're a woman who..."

"I get the point!" she laughed. "But I'm still not wearing this suit in public."

"That's your choice," I shrugged. "But I'm definitely buying it for you!"

"It looks that good?" she asked with a warm smile.

"You have no idea!" I groaned. Janet glanced at her image in the mirror and her smile grew.

She looked at a couple of other bikinis and I enjoyed seeing her in all of them, but even she agreed that the second one was the best. We left with the bikini and the one-piece suit.

"We should eat," Janet said. "I need to keep my salon appointment in a little while."

"I'm hungry," I nodded. "Where do you want to go?"

We ended up back at our hotel. They had a good restaurant and it was right by the spa. The meal was enjoyable. I can't remember a single thing we talked about because we both either consciously or subconsciously decided to keep the conversion light, but I hadn't had such a good time in years.

"You might as well go," Janet said as we neared the salon afterward. "This is probably going to take a while."

"Absolutely not!" I cried. "I want to see what you look like when you're done."

"Want to see what you paid for?" Janet asked with a grin.

"Something like that," I laughed.

"Go wait in the lounge," she said, joining me in laughter. "I'll stop by before I go back to my room."

"Okay," I smiled, watching her enter the salon. I'd already given them my room number to charge the cost when we set up the appointment.

The lounge was pretty empty this time of the day. The bartended was a decent enough guy and we chatted a little as we watched a golf match on television. I'm not sure how long I waited, but I knew when Janet entered the room. I could tell from the bartender's reaction.

"Sorry it took so long," Janet said from behind me. I turned with a witty reply on my lips, but it was gone the moment I saw her.

"Wow!" I said instead.

"You like?" Janet smiled.

"Wow!" I said again, causing her to laugh.

"The hair's not too much?" she asked.

"I like it," I finally got out.

"You mean it's better than that old lady hair style I had before?" she asked with a grin. I swallowed and nodded, causing her to laugh again.

Janet's hair looked great. So did her makeup, if a little overdone for my tastes. Yet, the truth was that it was the way Janet was holding herself that made the most obvious difference. She looked happy and confident, a far cry from when I saw her on the beach this morning.

"You look amazing!" I said.

"And then some," the bartender put in with a shake of his head as he moved down the bar from us. Janet blushed.

"He means it," I smiled, finally regaining control of myself. "So do I."

"I know," Janet said, still smiling.

"How about a drink?" I asked.

"I have time for one," Janet said, sitting on the stool next to mine.

"What will you have?" the bartender asked, making his way back to us.

"What are you drinking?" Janet asked me.

"Club soda with a twist," I replied. She didn't quite frown.

"I'd like a glass of chardonnay," Janet said to the bartender. We sat silently until he delivered it.

"Cheers," she said, holding up her glass. "To family and friends."

"And past and future lovers," I put in, earning myself an odd look.

"So, how long have you been sober?" Janet asked, guessing at the reason why I didn't have alcohol all day.

"Ninety-four days," I replied honestly. "Not a drop since your brother and Tina stopped by for my birthday."

"How bad was it?" Janet asked.

"Pretty bad," I sighed. "I don't remember much about the two years since I last saw you."

"I wish I couldn't," Janet replied.

"Let's change the subject," I said, forcing a smile. "You look too good right now to ruin the moment with sad memories."

"Are there any other kind?" Janet asked, still not smiling.

"Sure there are," I insisted, taking her hand in mine and squeezing it. I met her gaze and smiled again, this time more naturally. Janet slowly returned it.

"Did you know that when we went back to my place that last night with Tommy and Tina that the others actually did go to a shaker joint?" she asked, changing the subject.

"You're kidding?" I asked in surprise.

"No," she grinned. "From what I hear, Cheryl even tried to get on the bar and dance!"

"Ug!" I laughed. "I'm glad we weren't there!"

"Are you sure?" Janet asked, once again losing her smile. "Because if we were there we might never have..."

"I'm sure," I interjected. We both fell silent as I watched Janet's face. I could feel the underlying sexual tension that filled the day peak slightly.

"What are you thinking?" she asked.

"I was actually more remembering than thinking," I answered.

"About what?"

"About how it felt like to kiss you," I replied honestly.

"A cousin shouldn't think about such things," Janet sighed, yet I could almost feel her desire mirroring mine.

"True," I shrugged. "But there aren't any cousins here. Just two old friends who had a one time fling."

"Two time," Janet put in.

"They say that the third time is the charm?" I offered, causing Janet to roll her eyes.

"I almost didn't survive the second time," she said, her voice strained.

"Me neither," I added. "But I still want a kiss."

"You can't be serious?" Janet asked, but she already knew my answer.

"Just one before you go?" I asked.

"We shouldn't," Janet said, biting her lip. "It would be wrong."

"So?" I shrugged.

Suddenly Janet was in my arms and we were kissing once again. It was like the seven years melted away. I felt parts of me awakening that were long dormant. They had little or nothing to do with sex, but my body responded as well.

"Wow!" Janet said when we broke apart.

"I thought I remembered how good it felt to kiss you," I said with a shake of my head. "But boy was I wrong!"

"Me too," Janet sighed.

"Do you want to come back to my room?" I asked softly. Janet met my gaze and smiled sadly.

"Yes, but I'm not going to," she replied.

"I have the rest of your present there."

"Save it for tomorrow," Janet said. "I need to be getting back to the others."

"Okay," I said, trying to hide my disappointment. "Will I see you tomorrow?"

"Yes," Janet said. "We still haven't really talked yet. You can join us for breakfast. The others won't mind. Besides, it's my birthday and I want you there."

"Great!" I smiled. "I'll see you then."

"Goodbye," Janet said as she stood. She leaned over to give me a quick kiss, but we were still kissing seconds later. My tongue brushed Janet's lips and she groaned once before pulling away.

"Bring the rest of my present with you," Janet tried to joke. "We obviously shouldn't be alone in a room."

"You might be right," I said. "But if you want the rest of your gift you'll have to stop by sometime."

Janet just shook her head and left the lounge. The bartended and I both watched her go.

"You are one lucky shit!" he said with a shake of his head once she was gone.

"Not really. At least not yet," I sighed. I wasn't sure what was going to happen with Janet and me. A lot depended on the next few days. "Maybe not ever."

"You need a drink?" he asked.

"Desperately," I said, but then stood, paid my tab and left.

***

The time zone change was driving me crazy! Here it was nearly midnight and I was still wide awake. I went back to my room after Janet left and got changed into my bathing suit. I hung out on the beach for a couple of hours. The sun felt good and I even napped a little. It probably would have been better if I didn't.

I flicked through the channels again on the television, but there really wasn't that much available to watch. An island vacation sounds nice, but not when you're by yourself, can't drink and aren't looking to pick up anyone.

Room service took its time bringing my dinner, but that was okay. I wasn't really hungry. At least the food was good when it came. I was just deciding to jump into the shower to burn some time when there was a soft knock on my door. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was just after twelve.

"I told you he'd be awake!" Marie grinned when I opened the door.

"Hello," Dayna smiled. "We thought you might like to join us in wishing Janet a happy birthday."

"Can we come in before these two end up waking the entire hallway?" Helen sighed, but she was smiling too. I looked past her and saw Janet. She looked even better than I remembered.

"I'll take that as a yes," Helen laughed when she saw the way I was looking at Janet. The four women walked past me into my room.

"Happy birthday," I said to Janet as I shut the door.

"Thanks," she replied.

"Oh, you two can do better than that!" Marie said with a roll of her eyes, and then when neither of us said or did anything else, she looked directly at me and added, "Go ahead and give her a birthday kiss!"

My heart beat a little faster as I leaned toward Janet. She turned her cheek to me just before our lips touched. I kissed it and hid my disappointment.

"That was pathetic!" Dayna laughed. "Give her a real kiss."

"It would seem that Janet doesn't want one," I said with a shrug.

"Of course she does," Helen put in. "She's just embarrassed in front of us."

"We can fix that!" Marie said. "Goodnight."

"What?" I said in confusion.

"See you tomorrow," Dayna added.

"Have fun!" Helen grinned and then all three of them disappeared through the door.

"What was that all about?" I asked in confusion once Janet and I were alone in my room.

"It seems that my friends like your affect on me," Janet replied with a shake of her head.

"I would guess so," I said with a shake of my head.

"Sorry about this," Janet sighed. "They were all a little drunk when I found them and you should have heard what they said when they saw me! I think they planned this little visit even before we sat down to eat."

"It's fine," I smiled. "Actually, better than fine."

"Don't even think about it!" Janet said, knowingly. "They don't know that we're cousins. We do. Nothing is going to happen."

"If you say so," I shrugged. "But I'd still like to give you a real birthday kiss."

"We shouldn't," Janet said, biting her lip. "I don't want to tease you."

"Tease away," I laughed and reached for Janet. She didn't pull away despite her words and this time the kiss lasted a long time. So long in fact, that my cock stirred and hardened between us. I could feel her nipples doing the same.

"We can't!" she cried.

"Sure we can," I smiled, pulling her hard against me so she could feel my cock. I squeezed her ass with both hands.

"This is crazy!" Janet cried between kisses. "You were the one who fought harder against this happening the last time!"

"I know," I sighed. "But it's been seven years since then and I've been miserable since. So have you. Admit it."

"But our families..."

"Aren't here," I interjected. "It's just the two of us. Let's forget about everyone else for the night."

"This is so wrong!" she cried.

"I don't believe that," I said calmly, well as calmly as I could, considering. "And neither do you. It's perverted and exciting, but not really wrong despite what we were told growing up."

"We have to stop!"

I ignored her words and started kissing Janet's neck. She sighed and held me close. I slowly lifted Janet's dress as I kissed her. It was long, but eventually I got it over her hips. I slipped my hands beneath her panties and caressed her ass. Janet moaned as I pushed her underwear down far enough for them to drop to the floor.

I spun her around quickly and she gasped as I pulled her into me. One hand found the soft dark patch of hair between her legs while the other caressed and squeezed her breasts. She could feel my hardness against her ass as I kissed her neck from behind. Janet's breathing was heavy, showing me her passion.

"I want you!" I whispered into her ear a little while later. "And you want me. For tonight, that's enough."

"Yes!" she moaned, turning back around. This time she took her dress in her hands and pulled it over her head. She smiled when she saw my expression. My cousin Janet undid her bra and slipped it off her shoulders.

"You're so beautiful!" I cried as I stood there and looked at her.

"Is that all?" she asked.

"No," I laughed. "You're also hot as hell!"

"That's better," she grinned. "Now take off some of your clothes. I'm feeling a bit underdressed."

I pulled off my clothes quickly. It only took a few moments before we were both standing their naked. I'm not sure who moved first, but suddenly we were in each other's arms. We fell into the nearby bed still entangled. I could feel my body singing in response to hers.

Janet took hold of my cock and stroked it a few times before taking it into her mouth. I shifted her until I could taste her juices. She was already wet and sticky from her excitement as I fell on her pussy. My tongue danced along her lower lips and she gasped out as she continued to lick and suck my cock.

I rolled us so that I was on my back. Janet's thighs were on either side of my head. I had one hand resting on one of her thighs while the other massaged her ass. My cousin obviously liked what I was doing and I couldn't complain about her treatment of my cock.

Janet was bobbing up and down on my cock. Occasionally she'd take my entire length into her mouth and I'd groan. I start focusing on her clit when my orgasm neared.

"Oh yes!" she cried and started seriously working my cock. I pulled her pussy hard against my mouth and drove my tongue deep before pulling back and focusing on her clit again.

"I want to make you cum!" I nearly growled. "I need to make you cum!"

"Soon!" Janet groaned, and then she gasped and added, "It's been so long!"

Janet tensed up and had an orgasm. Her juices flooded my mouth and I did the best I could to drink them down. A moment later I joined her. She refused to stop sucking my cock until I was totally spent.

"I want to do that again!" Janet laughed as she climbed off of me.

"Me too," I smiled. "But right now..."

"I know what you want," Janet interjected with a smile. "I want it to!"

Janet rolled onto her back and spread her legs. She watched me as I glanced up and down the length of her. Her pussy was pink and open, her expression full of desire. It was the most inviting sight I ever saw. I moved toward her without thought.

I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slit. Janet's eyes were big as she leaned up and kissed me.

"You do know that I love you?" I asked. "With all my heart."

"Yes," she replied, smiling a little sadly. "And I love you too."

"I know," I smiled and pushed my cock into her depths.

I moved slowly until I was all the way in. Janet gasped and raked her nails against my back when I hit bottom. We looked into each other's eyes and shared another kiss.

"You're mine," I said, my desire deepening my voice.

"For tonight," Janet agreed.

"No!" I growled. "For forever!" I pulled out and slammed back in to make my point.

"Take me! Love me!" Janet cried.

"I will! I do!" I replied and pulled out again.

Janet looked up into my eyes and I smiled. There was love and joy there. For the first time on this vacation she wasn't thinking about the past or the future. She was simply living the moment. It was quite a sight to behold!

"Janet!" a voice cried from the doorway as a hand rapidly banged on the door. "Open this door right now!"

"No!" I groaned in disappointment.

"That's Dayna!" Janet said in concern as she pushing against my shoulders and shifted out from under me. "Something must be wrong!"

We both got up quickly and threw on some clothes. We were barely presentable when Janet opened the door.

"What's wrong?" Janet asked in concern.

"You sick bastard!" Dayna cried as she entered the room and slapped me hard across the face.

"Dayna, calm down!" Helen cried as she and her sister followed the blond in.

"Michelle called to wish you a happy birthday," Marie put in, looking at the two of us oddly. "She felt bad that she couldn't come with us so she decided to stay awake and call you."

"Yeah!" Dayna snapped. "And imagine our surprise when we told her about an old boyfriend you bumped into and she told us that you weren't an old boyfriend. You're her cousin!"

"Can't I be both?" I asked. Dayna reared back to slap me again, but Helen stopped her this time.

"Let's go," Dayna snapped. "We need to get her out of this pervert's room!"