All Comments on 'Tom's Noisy Girlfriend'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot !

Wow this story is hot. I've poured over 100's (maybe 1000's?) of stories on this site, and wow this one is in the top 5 for sure !

I especially appreciated how you described the events unfolding. It's a turn off if the story goes straight into the action, because that rarely happens if its a first go round.

God damn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
SUPER!!!!

Great character development in a slow but not boring way. Good grammer and spelling helped! This story gets nothing but praise, and I wish you'd have these two back for some sequels!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Magnificent

I don't usually write a comment, but this time I had to. This story is just too great!

soylentgreen23soylentgreen23over 15 years ago
Wonderful work!

This is a brilliant piece - great characters, smart plot development that doesn't rush the lead-in, and some incredibly hot sex scenes. Nicely done!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago

good story lets see how it progresses But dude use lube

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ages

I liked the story, but I wish they would have been younger. It would have allowed for a more playful story with more adventure and besides I don't like big tits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Questionable.

Slightly too rushed methinks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

We were both younger than my cousin who was making all the noise in the next bedroom. She also did not know we were in the house.I was with her younger sister,we were both 18. As we peered through the half open door, we could see her legs wide open, her boyfriend Richard pushing his cock in and out of her pussy. If her mother, who was at work, knew what was happening to her 20 year old daughter there would be hell to play. Of course my cock got hard, he pulled his cock out and she sat up and he moved it to her mouth,holding her head as he fucked her mouth and then he blew, she tried but she couldn't swallow quick enough and cumm sprayed from the corner of her mouth and ran down her face.. They lay back down, he pushed his still hard cock back into her. We moved away, my cousins face was red, she pulled me into her bedroom. She looked at me and reached over and felt my hard cock through my jeans, she said show me, I didn't hesitate, my cock standing up, she touched it, then said want to do what they did, as she pulled her dress off, panties and lay on the bed. What about, she said our mum put us on the pill 2 years ago as I got between her legs, she gripped my cock and moved it to her pussy,she pushed up, I pushed forward and I slid into her so wet pussy and started to fuck her,she made more noise than her sister and I didn't last long before I shot my cumm into her. It didn't matter, I stayed hard and before I came a second time, she orgasmed twice, so noisy. We lay there ,her head on my chest,her hand holding my cock, which stayed semi hard. We heard Richard leave and as her mum was going to come home from work,in about an hour, we got up, dressed and I as I was leaving, her older sister came in.It was a bit awkward until her older sister said, try to be less noisy, Richard got embarrassed, we didn't finish, im so horny, her fingers rubbing the front of her jeans, her sister said hes good, he can help. She grabbed my hand , into the bedroom,her jeans off,come on,i undressed,i was hard and I lay down and pushed up into her, so wet, she orgasmed almost straight away, I kept fucking her,she had a second, then after a short time said come here. I pulled out, she sat up and took my cock in her mouth, her sister sitting next to her as she sucked me, her firm tits out, I pulled out and stroked my cock and sprayed her sisters face and tits. I was done, I went home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice bit of fun

vice is nice but incest is best...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Really enjoyed it! ...but why oh why do the guys in most of the incest stories seem to be such whiney pussies about it?! We all know in the real world that if a cute sister/cousin wanted to fuck the only concerns would be 1. Getting caught 2. Protection. Sheesh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A decent writer

But it is obvious you have never had anal sex with anyone before or since

A totally dry cock and a totally dry ass,, never in your wildest dreams my friend

You would have ripped her ass to shreds

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Why do these stories always make out the guy to be some self righteous goodie goodie who would NEVER want to fuck his sister/cousin whatever?! Its so bullshit! The guy is ALWAYS thinking about it and would never say shit, much less bat an eye if the girl suggested doing something! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Finished the story, really enjoyed it too! At least the guy didnt go on too long, lol. Though I did cry bullshit when he was fibgering her ass and then fucking it with no lubrication. No freaking way, she'd be screaming and bleeding all over the damned place!

Other than that it was a pretty fun story ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is nice.

Splendid writing! I love it! I'll admit though, the transition between usual cousin things to immediate sex was a bit forced, but still enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot writing, but...

A bit rushed.

No lube of ANY kind.

Cliche´ use of oversized body parts.

People can be normal proportions and still be very sexy/attractive.

Well written otherwise, still 'got the job done'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous