All Comments on 'Tom's Threesome'

by MFLuder

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fun

The story was fun to read. The casual way the sister sucked her brother's cock was a real turn-on. Kind of like "no big deal, just somethng we do" --- what a beautiful thought. Then his fucking both his sister's friend and his sister made my erection even harder. I found this story to be a lot of fun.

mikej2358mikej2358almost 17 years ago
sweet

That was so good made me wish I was fucking my sister and her best friend, my cock was so hard, I was stroking it while reading the story

bhg08054bhg08054almost 17 years ago
WoW!

Great story, very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A real aspiring author?

Tom "supplied" -- ?? this is a real budding author here, problem being he writes with all the subtlety of a water buffalo - sorry Charlie or MFL, aint working for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ewwwww

I hope only a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You fail, please try again

Honestly, this is bad for a story. it just jumps right in at all, and well sometimes that isnt bad this isn' the place. No build up at all, portraying all 3 of the characerts as sluts through and through unabashedly, and the prose wasn't that good either. give this like 3 or 5 more drafts

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Most common incest...

Is bro/sis incest. This story is a bit on the lazy side of description but not out of the normal for bro/sis incest. My sister and I shared a bathroom between our bedrooms. There were no locked doors allowed between bedrooms and I always kept mine open. We used to eye spy each other when showering or as I used to do is open my sisters bedroom door and start talking to her when I wanted to pee so she could watch me. She kept her eyes glued to my cock while I peed never telling me to close the door. We had our usual names for each other but the level of fighting between us was virtually non-existent as noted by our parents BECAUSE we lived more intimately than normal bro/sis sits. How sex started was one day sitting on the john I pulled the curtain back and sis was taking a bath. I suddenly realized I had not seen my sister's nudity for MONTHS! Where had I been? Her breasts were enormous! She had seemingly gone from budding 'B's to Cadillac bumper 'D's! She was hiding them under sports bras up until my 'new' discovery of my sister. When i mentioned Sis's melon growth to mom she shocked me telling me that the reason our sis was 'hiding out' (I hadn't realized she was hiding) was because she had gone through her 'change of life' and was now a woman. My mom said that my cute little baby sis was now a woman and could pregnant. My mother looked at me and then said, "So watch it with your sister, fella!" She was jocular about what I soon realized was a pretty serious topic. Before when my sister and I touched each other 'down there' it was innocent. From now on it was incest and my mother and father really didn't want to know about it - and mom kinda made that clear to us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
"a few years ago..."

So, Tom had his sister start sucking him off when she was fifteen or sixteen years old, huh? That's statutory and if he's four years older than her then he knew it was wrong. And anyone that "favorited" the story either didn't pay attention to what was said, or just plain doesn't care that this prick took advantage of his naive little sister. if I could give it less than 1 star, I would.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 8 years ago
Regarding "A few years ago..."

It's kind of obvious, based on the juvenile behavior and dialog, that ALL of this occurred when the characters involved were under age. When it started AND when this story takes place. I suspect all the author bothered to do was to "bump up" the ages. On websites that don't enforce policies that set 18 as the minimum age for sexual activity within the erotica submitted, I'd bet you'd have been reading about some kids too young to even drive yet, let alone have legal sex. Since LitErotica has higher standards and strict policies, the author had to fudge their ages to slip this one by.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
HOT SHORT

No time for big character build-up and story build-up in something this short. So of course it was lacking in those departments. But for a HOT SHORT, it merits 5 stars.

I would have preferred less tension between brother and sister at the beginning.

As for the comments, I think Literotica's 18 year limit is not appropriate for a site that is both fiction and erotic. It allows rape, beating up a lover, murder, arson of a house, blackmail coercion and other things that are illegal. So why not underage sex? Go figure.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous