Tony to Tanya Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joshy029
joshy029
973 Followers

It suddenly clicked; 2 maids, one Mistress. It gave him a feeling that Sophie was going to boss both him and Sarah around. A little thrill of excitement welled up inside him, warming him from his toes and slowly moving upwards towards his head. A threesome was new to him, but a threesome with bondage? He'd not been expecting that. He was even more excited now.

Sophie moved over to the bed and lay down, beckoning them both over. Tony and Sarah did as Sophie motioned, and lay next to her, on either side when she gestured for them to do so.

They lay there silently for a few minutes, before Sophie placed a hand on each of her maid's stocking-clad legs. She slowly stroked up and down, occasionally twirling her hands in circles. Tony was instantly hard and, from her increased breathing, Sarah was turned on as well.

She slowly started to run her hands up their legs, to the hems of their skirts and beyond. The skirts rode up, exposing his red panties and he bulging cock they covered. Sarah was in a similar state; her panties were soaked already, Sophie was really good at this.

Sophie gently manipulated Tony's balls and rubbed Sarah's pussy through their panties, causing Tony's panties to strain with the burden of keeping his cock in them. He felt constricted by the fabric and had the sudden urge to take them off.

Sophie must have noticed his discomfort because the next thing she did was pull his panties down. She did the same for Sarah, and they were soon without their panties, that had now been thrown on the floor.

Tony squirmed in pleasure and even more pleasure shot up his spine from his ass, causing him to squirm a bit more. He'd forgotten that he still had the butt-plug in, making almost every movement pleasurable.

"Sarah, climb on top of me," Sophie instructed. "Tanya, lube your cock with her pussy, but don't stick it in."

Both of them hastened to follow her orders and soon enough, Sophie was making out with Sarah, both of them fondling each other's tits while Tony rubbed his cock along the length of Sarah's pussy. He spread her juice along his shaft and pretty soon his cock was soaked.

When she saw this, Sophie reached around Sarah and spread her ass cheeks, allowing Tony access. He took the hint and slowly slid his cock into his girlfriend's tight ass. He grabbed her hips while Sophie positioned her own cock at the entrance to Sarah's wet pussy and speared her with it.

The two of them started fucking her and she moaned with ecstasy at the double-penetration. As Tony thrust in, Sophie pulled out and Tony's balls slapped into Sarah's pussy. Sarah was moaning loudly and it made Tony happy to know that he was at least helping his girlfriend feel good.

Slowly, Tony and Sophie built up the speed and strength of their thrusts, causing Sarah to scream louder and more often. Within a few minutes, Tony could feel the cum welling up in his balls, but he held back. He didn't normally cum this quickly, but the situation was so hot that he could barely contain it.

A few minutes later he couldn't hold off from cumming much longer and, with a grunt, deposited a large load directly into his girlfriend's anus. Sophie filled her pussy after feeling Tony cum. Tony pulled out breathlessly.

He was about to apologise when Sarah turned around and kissed him fiercely.

"That was amazing," she said, breaking the kiss. "Both of you."

Even though he'd just came with all his might, Tony was hard again quickly, as was Sophie. It was time for a switch, and Sarah hovered her ass above Sophie's cock, holding herself in place with her hands. Meanwhile, Tony positioned himself in front of her.

Tony and Sophie speared Sarah's orifices at the exact same time. The moan of ecstasy almost sent Tony over the edge again. This time, though. Sarah was all warmed up, so they didn't have to go easy on her.

Within seconds they were ploughing into her like the pistons of a steam engine and Sarah was screaming like a banshee in the pleasure she was feeling.

The room was filled with moaning and groaning from the three of them and, Tony was sure, the squishing sounds of sex underneath all that. It was a wonder there wasn't anybody in the house next door banging on the wall to tell them to keep it down.

Before long, Sarah had a powerful, trembling orgasm, and her juices coated the shaft and base of Tony's cock. Some even dripped down and helped keep Sophie's cock lubed up.

Before long, Tony felt his second orgasm coming on, and without being able to hold out, came inside his girlfriends already-cum-filled pussy. Sophie came at the same time and as Tony pulled out of her, Sarah slid herself off of Sophie.

"That was amazing," Sarah said, rolling off of Sophie to lay next to her.

"Yeah," Tony said, dropping onto the other side of his girlfriend.

Sophie just grunted her agreement. They were all tired after the evening out and after a short amount of time, they all fell asleep.

joshy029
joshy029
973 Followers
12