All Comments on 'Tony's Ascent Into Cuckolding Ch. 01'

by Cuckyboy3

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 10 years ago
How about BDSM category?

Threatening to tie someone down and hit them with a paddle until they slavishly submit to your whims sure sounds like BDSM to me. BTW, this was not even erotic. I expect most will give this a low score because of the above.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love it

love it, cant wait to see what sort of cucky humiliation they have in store for Tony :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dear author, does your silk panties rub your 1-inch weenie raw?

Take a pair of tweezers and jack off, you pervert.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
What she said....

She first said: "Brad explained to me that there would have to be a series of adjustments over time." Finally she claimed: "I'm looking at the long-term picture"...How was that possible, if was Brad who explained things to her? She only could see the short-term picture: Her pleasure...But if the husband accept everything is OK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I Agree

Vulcan in Ohio has hit the nail on the head. These stories are pure sadism/masochism. What the fuck have they got to do with love?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

Another baboon writes on Cuckerotica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Seriously

Even without reading it the title should be Descent, not Ascent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Take the paddle and break it off in her cheating ass

Then throw her ass out and divorce her. Just another badly written attempt at making a man a pussy. No man ever written about wants to have a wife that is going to demean, degrade and humiliate him. One that wants to expose him to STD's, aids, herpes and HepC. You think anyone, man or woman that would stand still for those conditions? Even for fiction, this was unbelievable garbage.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 10 years ago
Enjoyed..But..

Really enjoyed your writing and would be in heaven if my wife brought a boyfriend in to live with us. Yet, it seemed to jump in after the cuckold situation was well established and would have loved to read about the emotions that occurred during the start of the cuckolding as I know they are extreme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cuckerotica

Strikes again. 1 star and hope you go away. Post this somewhere else. NC/R. Non Erotic. Definitely not a loving wife. How about double murder suicide. New topic for assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ugh, nasty....

I don't get the whole male humiliation thing. I don't mind sharing my wife, we have a regular friend that stops by a few times per week. He walks in, then he and my wife walk into the bedroom, closing the door behind them. In a half hour or so, I get a call and walk in and clean them both. I admit it, I love the taste of sperm, though I have no interest in kissing a man, touching him or holding his hand. No interest in fucking him or getting my ass pounded. There is no humiliation, we all sit around and talk while I'm doing it and afterward. Beforehand though, there isn't much talk. Just hard cocks and wet pussy being attended too.

No, I like sperm and I prefer getting it directly from the source, his cock, while I'm pounding my wife's cunt. There is nothing like having a silky smooth and hard cock in your mouth while your running your own in and out of a juicy pussy. Usually when he gets close, he tells me when, I like to hold my cock buried in my wife's pussy doggy style while I frantically jack his cock and suck on the head. More often than not, when he shoots his sperm into my mouth, it causes my own orgasm.

Much of the time he stops by just to have an orgasm. If my wife is gone or not in the mood or perhaps not feeling well, it is an unwritten rule it will be my 'job' to make sure he gets off. As a single man the only time he cums is when he's at our house, he doesn't even bother to jack off at home. It's our job to make sure his balls and prostate are emptied. Since I love sperm, I'm the 'go-to' man and he loves me sucking him off as much as I like to do it. While my wife sat around and watched us as she read a book and watched TV one weekend, I sucked and swallowed 7 times.

Life is good WITHOUT humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Misspelt title, surely 'Tony's Assent to Cuckolding'?

Cuckyboy3Cuckyboy3almost 10 years agoAuthor
Listen up

Listen up readers. Thank you for your comments, both supportive and abusive. Let me take a minute to explain my point of view (since it was my story):

Cuckolding involves much more than a wife having sex with her bull. There is an intensely pleasurable and emotional journey of surrendering the male ego which transcends the sex. Cuckolding is at the heart of it, which us why it's in this section and not in fetish or bdsm (not to mention that there is no cuckold category).

If you don't need the humiliation or bdsm and want only pure loving wife or wife sharing, there are thousands of stories for you. For me, and others, the complete submission, humiliation, degradation are part of the experience.

It is for this reason that Tony is ascending into a higher place, not descending. Only true cucks will appreciate this.

If you puked in reading chapter 1, don't open chapters 2 and 3. If you masturbated in your silky panties as you read the dialogues and experienced the bittersweet joy of cuckolding, then stay tuned.

To each his own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
As expected.......

Another shit story hits loving wives. What else is news? One is lucky to find one erotic story to read in this category. And you fucks wonder why everybody is bad mouthing the new writers. Cuckerotica seems to be taking over this category. Nothing but fucking trash. 1* and I hope you go away. We got enough of your kind already, polluting what was once a decent category. Loving wives is becoming a depraved humiliating cuckolding category. Why can't these stories be put into fetish or bdsm?

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 10 years ago
I know . . .

. . . I don't understand the cuckold mentality as it comes to erotic fiction, but there is a point when demeaning the humanity of an individual would trigger an "I've got to get out of here" response. I think this story, if that is what it is, goes past that point of no return.

Compare this to GoodHusband's current story, Awakening, wherin the male character pulls up stakes and removes himself from family and business when wife says she is going to start dating other men. That response is reasonable. He does not deny continuing love; he does not abandon family responsibilities; he simply walks away, actually drives away on a cross country trip.

For husband to agree that he will agree to anything wife asks without question even before she tells him I am moving my lover into our bedroom and you to the guest room just makes no sense at all.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
Humiliation !

I agree with bobNbobbi's comments.

I do not understand cuckold mentality, and I never will. Perhaps it is because I am too much of an alpha male. If I was still single I could see myself as a bull, never as a cuck.

I can understand the Anonymous comment of enjoying sperm and that he has bi3sum , and there is no humiliation involved.

Fantasy is one thing, making reality is another. It is difficult to stop the roller coaster ride once it has started. Which could damage the husband and wife's relationship. Immasculate the husband, degrade him as a man and he will have emotional problems for the rrst of his life. And how can a wife respect a husband she does not have sex with and therefore looses her connection with her husband.

Net result, resentment, humiliation, divorce !

You can not undo once the bull moves in and removes the husband as man of the house.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 10 years ago

Excellent start to what will undoubtedly be a first clas story!

calclovercalcloveralmost 10 years ago
Cuckyboy

You can dress up your fetish any way you want but it is still.your fetish Good luck with this mess and you might want to learn how to write a story that flows

From husband to doormat in 3 paragraphs.Not at all plausible even for a twisted fantasy.BTW non erotic as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A bullet to the head would be more merciful

Not my kind of story.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
complete submission, humiliation, degradation

complete submission, humiliation, degradation (to quote Cuckyboy3)

This is the very heart of a BDSM or D/s relationship and why many comments say that stories like these belong in BDSM or maybe fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fuck you.

Go run your paper route.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
There could only be one outcome

for husband, move out, divorce, move on, life is too short to deal with a backstabbing, unloving wife, plenty of atttactive, loving ladies looking for a loving man.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
you descend

not ascend into cuckoldry.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 10 years ago
Yuck

No more to say

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Don't like cuckolding?

Then why did you bother to read this? Its right in the title. Don't like the story? Fine. But to complain about cuckolding after reading a story with it right in the title is to admit you don't have two neurons firing between your ears.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

Fuck off dipshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cuckold???

No this isn't cuckolding, this is cruel, inhumane, and simply torture. I know some get off on pain and torture, but this story should be in fetish where it belongs. It is about torture.

FullCircle56FullCircle56almost 10 years ago
Yuck

Didn't read but a few paragraphs. Comments are more interesting. And the author posts a defense? Take it elsewhere moron. Definitely not a loving wife. 1.

mlooking53mlooking53almost 10 years ago
great story

Its just a story guys, you act like its real life.

I loved your story please write part 2.

calclovercalcloveralmost 10 years ago
Hey mlooking53

Did you read Cuckboys bio?.This may not be a story Even if it is a story its is the antithesis of erotic.Just plain cruelty Sorry seeing or reading about people being mistreated is not a turn on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Straight???

Christ Cuckyboy I hope you're not so clueless to actually think you're straight, certainly no one else believes you. Lying to yourself is just so sad and pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Serious comment, please don't ignore

I read all three of your chapters. I find them unsatisfying, because there's no clue as to Tony's motivation. How did we get here? Just doesn't make sense. For those of us who don't get the whole cuckolding idea, the story can't work. In fact, it's also pretty hard to relate to Linda. She claims to love Tony and suggests that the relationship with Brad is temporary. Even if that's true, how do Tony and Linda get back to any kind of a reasonable relationship after he's been totally emasculated for (apparently) many months or even a few years?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great cuck story

It's the story of a submissive cuck, which is not too popular here on this site, but I enjoy these type of stories and this is a good one.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
I have some advice for his hot wife.

First lock cuckold's little boy dick up in chastity. Milk him dry once a month or so if he has been good. Replace his boxers with panties. Will not take long his blue balls will leak and drip goo. Better than him jerking off all the time. Oh and if he does loose his goo, make him lick it all up and swallow. Then more advanced wimp training can begin. Excellent start btw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

I read your nickname and went to the end of the story without reading it and I scored a wondeful and resounding 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HEY CUCKY ! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT ONE OF THE IS VICTIMS

no rating, never

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

WRONG CATEGORY!

Go somewhere else with this shit! Better still, kill yourself!

justincbenedictjustincbenedictover 8 years ago
This is INCREDIBLY HOT

Sweet God, that's hot. While I was reading it, I was thinking of the hot chick on "Grinder" who is married to the wimpy lawyer...who has the actor brother? It was a HOT image...and your writing is WONDERFUL. I write in a similar style, but yours has a realism mine lacks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You're in the wrong category

But you know that. You're in this category to troll the readers. But this story makes no sense. He's going to divorce her before she passes along one of the nasty diseases she already has contracted. What sane man would touch her with a ten foot pool? Should she strike him with the paddle he'll go straight to the police and have her arrested for assault, battery and spousal abuse. Tying him down would simply add years to her prison sentence. That would make the divorce a slam dunk in his favor. She can't be THAT stupid, can she? So this whole story is simply a train wreck written to upset the readers in the Loving Wives section. Badly done.

journeyofselfjourneyofselfover 3 years ago
70 Mass sissy cuckold cocksucking hubby

Sounds like my marriage, only i didn't get asked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sounds familiar

My wives lover moved in with us also. The kids bedrooms are on the 2nd floor. Our bedroom is on the main floor and Teds is downstairs. After the kids are put to sleep Linda goes downstairs and sleeps with Ted. She comes back upstairs before the kids get up in the morning. They do let me watch once in a while and sometimes she lets me have sloppy seconds. So sexually everyone is happy. So far the kids don't expect anything. They call me daddy and Ted uncle Ted. I know some people on here will be very critical of me and the lifestyle. But it works out for us. Linda says she has never been so sexually satisfied. Ted also pays some of the household expenses

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 2 years ago

Ascent is the wrong word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

that whole first page was bullshit and i would have beat my wife with a bseball bat if she fif that

Ora15551949Ora15551949almost 2 years ago

"Tony's Ascent Into Cuckolding" really is the best cuckolding story I ever read. Panties; spanking by wife and dominant bull who takes over marriage bed; forced cock worship; endless housework while they fuck; cuckold's small penis compared to bull's much bigger cock. It checks all the boxes.

I'm going to read everything from Cuckyboy3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

if my wife ever did this to me i would throw acide in her face then set her ass on fire

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Interesting story- very well described what’s to come! Looking forward to next parts

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous