All Comments on 'Tony's Ascent Into Cuckolding Ch. 02'

by Cuckyboy3

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Terrible Story

This is one fucked up loving wife story. Sorry I skimmed over it. 1 star and hope all the characters die from aids. Shit. Unadulterated shit! Take it elsewhere asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
stories of the mentally ill arent erotic

at all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another 1 wonderful * for the baboon

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wrong category,

Belongs in the garbage.

Please explain how turning your husband gay, humiliating him, demeaning him and making him into a servant while giving your heart, soul and body to another man is in any way indicative of a loving relationship? That's like an abusive husband besting his wife all the while saying "I love you"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nope

Unlike the trolls here, I really enjoy cuckold stories. But this is pure cliche, with no reality or connection with reality.

You can't just string together fantasies and have them come out as a story. Please try harder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You are not a man!

You are either a woman secretly posting this garbage as a man or a fem, bottom homosexual that needs a sex change. Either way you are not a man! Oh and put this crap in another category this has nothing to do with a loving wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nope Had it Right

Unbelievably formulaic From the cuckold handbook Cock cages, denial ,humiliation and lets not forget the wife uttering the I love you your my soul mate.What a pile of ....Not a single original thought.Predictably boring and non erotic.Grow up cucky.This is bad

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
All year long...

A cuckolding like this, with no stop, and even with both agreeing, has only one end: The wife loosing her love and respect for her husband...How her love can survive if she put her husband out of her life and all her time is for her lover? I agree with cuckolding, but in the right dose...Extreme cuckolding ends always in divorce and regret...Because the lover will never respect a slut wife...And she will end her life alone and unhappy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Both implausible and unbelievable

It's all too one-sided. She has shown him she has absolutely no love or respect for him. She is simply dictating things to him. There's no reason he would stay because he's getting NOTHING from the relationship. You should stop writing this garbage. It is neither interesting or entertaining and it certainly isn't erotic. Just plain awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
dont you mean decent?

Dont you mean decent? I dont consider cuckolding something to aspire to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good one

Great fiction. Hope this has many more parts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: anonymous-nope

Let's get something straight. You're calling others trolls for voicing an opinion on a piece of shit cuckold story. The real troll is the one that bitches about what others have to say. Got it, you ignorant idiotic moron. Your likes obviously speaks volumes about your personality. You're one sick fuck, that's all I got to say to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well, I liked it

Formulaic, yes, but isn't everything we like? The average sitcom or cop show are all designed to meet what we like. For me, I LIKE THIS A LOT, it made my little dick hard imagining that this could happen to me.

In the first installment I hated the wife for the first few paragraphs, then it happened and I got into the fantasy. Call me less of a man for it, but it IS a cuck story and I have a cuck fantasy. So, for me and others twisted the same way I am, GREAT STORY, PLEASE KEEP WRITING. I gave you a 5.

Thank you for the story.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
Extremely One Sided !

There is a lot of negative comments as cuckolding is not for everyone !

As cuckolding is about denial, humiliation, low self worth is seems bias towards the wife's gratification.

It is questionable if she has any love or respect for him. She is simply dictating things to him of how the situation is going to be.

For a woman who will have no emotional or physical connection to her husband one must ask the question how will love survive, how can they be soul mates. As cuckolding is a life style not a temporary phase in the evolution of the marriage.

The husband just becomes a sissy hotel manager for two non paying residents who will contribute nothing towards the running, improvement, or upkeep of the home.

The bull gets free pussy which he does not have to pay for. The husband feeds , clothes, supports, nurses her When ill, attends her inlaws family visits or when they are in hospital, comforts her in times or emotional grief , shows empathy when has periods or other ailments.

well need I go on....

What does the cuck husband get, well not much at all. It seems no sex, no physical contact, no emotional bonding, no respect, humiliated, ignored as a man, degraded as a man.

Personally I can see the appeal being a cuck as I am too much of a alpha male. Comments like aspiring to be cuck are just not gor me.

I like to read cuck stories were the cuck fights back.

so come siisy cuck husband sort ghis bloody selfish wife out.

if his cock is too small go buy a Petite Thai bride off 4'10 '' and fuck her senseless with your small cock as will be plenty big enough for her !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Descent into 1*

It is DESCENT not ASCENT and your story should descend into the trash bin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Right

Sorry all I see is divorce down the road

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
One bullet

Two brains blown all over the bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dude

You can't think a straight guy would find this erotic?

mlooking53mlooking53almost 10 years ago
I love the story, in fact love 1 an 2

Its not real , its just a story so get over it. Go read something you like, And for the people saying she has no love for him. Try writing a cuckold story with love in it yourself instead of putting him down. I but most of you never wrote a story on here. Loved the story. Its alot of work and thanks for taking the time to think it on paper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Danger

Male chastity increases prostate cncer risks.

Zed56Zed56almost 10 years ago
mlooking53

So your Shakespeare right? You wrote one story 5 years ago about a sub male See a trend here rocket boy Just because you put words on paper does not an autbor make Obviously if you think this story took thought you and cuckyboy should get together and compare cock cages and the latest in satin panties

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great humbling of her cuck hubby

You have done a great job showing her humiliating her sissy husband.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Cuckold will love being in chastity

Sissy boi will learn to love chastity. Having his tight ass pussy stretched as he is milked dry. Soon he will have butt plugs and other toys in his pussy. Cuckold's must always clean up their goo and swallow it. He will soon suck and swallow loads from Brad's thick long man cock. Sissy will look forward to the day that Brad fuck his pussy with long deep strokes and breeds his pussy like a gurl. This his loving wife can lone him out to hung she male's for advanced sissy training.. This cuckold is lucky to have a wife who wants the best for her sissy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love

love rightk, sorry dont see it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

WRONG CATEGORY!

Go somewhere else with this shit! Better still, kill yourself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tony needs to die

Die

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My advice

1-800-DIVORCE

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
No Anony bitch BRAD needs to die, and the wife needs to just go away

Abuse is Abuse, don't blame the vic, no matter how much they are a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

He removed the cock cage immediately as it's a toy. He realized his wife didn't have any love or respect for him, so he filed for a divorce. When Brad showed up the next time, he beat him with a baseball bat and broke his cock. Really a terrible story. Horrible characters doing stupid things.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Shove

Cucky should shove the cage up her was and then plug it with super glue. To hell with anyone who would write something like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Weird fantasy

This is pretty much on the edge, but since it is your fantasy, you can write whatever you want. In real life, this is categorized as mental illness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If that was my wife they would have a hard time finding her parts scattered around the countryside. My wife passed away and knew damn well what i would do if she ever stepped out on me . i sat her ass down and spelled it out to her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

superior as soon as she said that i wpuld waut for herr to slee[ and set the whore cunt ob fire

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Interesting cuck story- not my cup of tea but the remember it’s a well written story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous