All Comments on 'Tony's Ascent Into Cuckolding Ch. 03'

by Cuckyboy3

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
His funeral...

His funeral... He let it happen...Maybe he likes it...His wife however had already lost her love for him...In one word: he is fucked...

Omega ManOmega Manalmost 10 years ago
Get a divorce already

This relationship is over

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why stay married? I mean, she clearly doesn't love him no matter what her words are.

I'm not arguing that he loves her; but you wouldn't treat a dog like this so why tolerate it? Maybe he loved the school bully who rolled him for his lunch money? Maybe he loves his boss as he makes him give him head everyday.... Who knows; but I doubt it. So again, why would be tolerate being treated like this by his wife and her lover?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Stupid story

Why is he married to the bitch? What is he getting from the relationship besides abuse and humiliation? Why would you write this? There's nothing erotic, sexy or entertaining about it? And the cage? Get a clue and write about something you know. It's a toy. He can take a simple tool found in any household and remove it in less than a minute. A truly terrible and disgusting story. You're getting the scores you deserve - less than 2. I'd give you a zero if it was possible because even 1 star is too many.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
One word,

RIDICULOUS!

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 10 years ago
Why

Why stay married......her focus is on herself and on Brad....not on her "cuck"....why should he stay married...there is no "loving" relationship, to be a cuck it would seem you have to be convinced that your wife loves you the most, no matter what her relationship is with others...frankly I see nothing here but selfishness.

Anal_AllyAnal_Allyalmost 10 years ago
Delicious

Just how that type of man should be treated and he should be congratulated on his ascent. He has found his true place. Marvelous story. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Kind of Figures.......

Someone that calls themselves Anal Ally would drool over something as bad as this mess is.Congrats cucky you have found your audience..Just poorly written non erotic drivel.This is Loving Wives? How sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Don't have to bother reading this cuckold tale

Scores on chapter 1 & 2 tell the tale. Where are the cuckold lovers of this site? You need their help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

The baboon has once again found the keyboard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: Kind of Figures.

I love assholes who can't stand it when others dare to have a different opinion. Normally, it's from someone slamming people for not liking the story, but ever so often it's reversed. From either side, it’s still bullshit.

Zed56Zed56almost 10 years ago
re Kind of Figures 2

You know what I love?Anon people like you who comment on the comment and say absolutely nothing about the story itself.Talk about assholes.Did you read this mess? Probably not because you sure didnt say anything about it.Moron.As for this story.It reads like it was written by a teenager in his mothers basement Every cliche was.used.No thought or original plotline was explored Just cuckerotica at its worst

katibkatibalmost 10 years ago
Only if..

I shall continue to read this story, hoping only that Tony rebels and wreaks full and savage revenge on his so-called loving wife and his tormentor, Brad.

hansbwlhansbwlalmost 10 years ago
No loving here

I fail to see these stories belong in the LV category. There is no love from the wife here, only one strong person abusing a weak person.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
why !

Why would a man push his wife on to a cock of another man and then have denial from her for any future sexual contact ! ?

ChastizedChastizedalmost 10 years ago

I'm loving every minute of it so far!

All three got 5 stars.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please!!!

Stop wrtting this pathetic shit,Who gives a rats arse this is not how real people live

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

Love this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
pathetic

How about smashing her in the face throw her out on street if u ain't man enough get your fuckin mates do it,no woman would treat me like shite,divorce I'd rather have a wank than be with a selfish disgusting slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Where is your self respect?

And I am just talking about writing this shit, yikes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Put a little antifreeze in her coffee.

You can just drink yours straight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great, love it

I love the inclusion of spanking into the story....keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cuckerotica?

That word has been floating around for some time now. Love it, how so many are starting to use it. No doubt about it, "cuckerotica" defines "loving wives" more now then ever before. Maybe this site should rename loving wives, would be more appropriate, given all the willing cuckold tales that are being posted anymore. No comment on the story, didn't read it, but always interested in the comments. They are more interesting than most of the stories posted today.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great start. Ignore the idiots. If they don't like it they shouldn't have read 3 chapters worth of it.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Cuckold will submit

Cuckold will submit to anything asked now that he is in chastity. Suck cock, swallow loads, clean cock and pussy. Letting real men fuck his tight sissy pussy and breed him. And sometimes if he is good, getting his blue balls milked dry. Eating up his own goo. Sissy boi is in for some great changes in his life. Even sucking off other cuckold's little boy dick as his wife, her lover, and others look on and laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More More More

Please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Keep Going! Great story!

Please continue story. We love it! Wicked wifey must train husband to enjoy licking her pussy after sex with her real man. Cummy cubes in the freezer as special treats. Poor husband is subjected to small penis humiliation and placed in the tiniest spiked chastity tube.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

Really good story - looking forward to chapter 04. Well done!

P.S. Ignore the trolls - they have their own problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best story ...

Best story I've read in years, by far! I agree that you should forget idiots who invariably feel compelled to criticise anything they don't understand, and carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
needs more

This makes pretty hot stroke story, especially if to our like denial. But it needs more to make it a good "story" story. Like maybe more of a relationship between Tony and Linda. She doesn't really ever check in with him to see if what's happening is ok. Just because he's turned on by the ideal of some things doesn't mean he is going to be Okay with the reality and they need to talk about that. Insread, it's mostly just Brad and Linda conspiring and steamrolling Tony about how things are going to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Divorce

Well how about a fucking divorce instead

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good start

That was a great story so far! Please continue the story so we can live vicariously through the rest of his and her adventures!

stevenjam12stevenjam12over 8 years ago
Thankyou

whatever the trolls say. this is a good story. i should LOVE to read what happens when Tony has to live under the rule of his wife and her lover.

Please write and tell us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it!

I found this series after reading your more recent story and these are all fantastic stories. I hope you keep writing and hope to see what happens after Brad moves in! I hope you will continue this series. It's well written, you have enough build up to make it interesting but not so much that it drags. I love the way she makes him admit that this is what he wants.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
This is some sick shit and belongs in FETISH (Paraphilia)

Mental professionals and the DSM agree thatDSM-5 requires that people with these interests:

• feel personal distress about their interest, not merely distress resulting from society’s disapproval;

or

• have a sexual desire or behavior that involves another person’s psychological distress, injury, or death, or a desire for sexual behaviors involving unwilling persons or persons unable to give legal consent.

Cuckyboy can't get an audience in fetish where this drek belongs so it trolls Loving Wives.

Beyond that the writing is juvenile, the characters despicable, and the plot absurd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

WRONG CATEGORY!

Go somewhere else with this shit! Better still, kill yourself!

RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
I read it as comedy! It's hilarious!

Those of us who are healthy, well-adjusted, hetero males have difficulty realizing that there are actually people who derive pleasure from being sexually degraded. I sure as hell don't understand it. But you know what? Who gives a fuck? To each his own. Just don't step on my fucking toes!

The story is in the wrong category. Try fetish. But once again…Who gives a fuck? I have lots of other things to think about.

The way to read cuck stories is to consider them as comedies, intended to be humorous. This one is great! Read it again with these thoughts in mind. Listen to his replies. Priceless! His private thoughts are even funnier! And her calmly laying all this shit on him so nonchalant and casual. I laughed out loud thru most of the story!

There's enough hate out there today. We don't need to be bashing each other when this is all supposed to be fun and relaxing…

brutus62brutus62over 8 years ago
fuck this

first thing i would do while he was watching his wife being fucked by this arsehole is drive a pistol up his arse and pull the fucking trigger see hard the prick fucks his wife then

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
seriously - why would this be exciting for any healthy person?

I can kind of understand wife-watching - getting to see your partner as a sexual being outside the intimacy of your relationship. I'm not into it, but I think it could work without being harmful.

This submissive "cuckold" thing is another story. It's not healthy to want to be hurt. Rather than participating in hurting your husband, it seems that a truly loving wife would work to get him the psychiatric help he needs to understand why he thinks it's not only all right, but also sexually stimulating to be hurt by others. And to get past whatever harm or abuse made him want to be hurt so that the two of them could enoy a real, loving relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well Written, Good Fantasy Stuff

Clearly, there should be a "Cuckold" category unto itself. A lot of people seem to expect something different from "Loving Wives". But there's no denying that cuckold stories have a devoted fan base, and why shouldn't they? It's all fantasy.

I enjoy some cuckold stories, but would NEVER, ever, attempt the lifestyle in real life. Involving a third person is always dangerous. The natural conclusion of this particular story is that Linda dumps Tony (in the most humiliating way possible) and elopes with Brad. (BTW, can we lose "Brad"? Nobody is named Brad anymore! In fact, "Tony" is more of an Alpha name, while "Brad" is more nerdly and Beta.) If I save a story to my hard drive, it's funny how often I have to change the character's names, just to get through it!

My only complaints with the genre overall, is that so many cuckold stories go headlong into the "sissy" material, which does nothing for me. It starts with the creampies and cross-dressing, then soon enough it's fellatio (which ruins the lover character as a "real man". It's JUST as gay to recieve a blowjob from a man as to give one! and fucking a man's ass is ENTIRELY gay). And then sometimes the author can't resist driving the cuckold into further degradation involving scat. I can't stand any of that. I would LOVE to see a "Hetero-Only Cuckolding" category! Why not?!?

What I do like in the genre: Femdom wives, small-penis humiliation, denial of penetrative sex, enforced chastity, psychological emasculation WITHOUT feminization (impotence and shrinking), the imbalance of power, and the overall mindfuck. I don't like interaction between the lover and the cuckold. The lover should be completely disinterested in the cuckold. He shouldn't want to even SEE the cuckold in his stupid sissy clothes! I have let a woman paddle me, but would NEVER tolerate such a thing from a man! So, although I kinda like the story so far, it can only get worse from here. I say leave it as it is, if you can't change course.

Another cliche, arousing at first, but eventually becomes unbelieveable, is the whole "cold, calculating cruelty" tone of the wife. When the wife is playing math games with the length of chastity, or the number of spankings, that kills it, and I think "this is strictly written by men for men." It should be balanced by a display of how feminine (and maybe submissive) the wife's "real man" makes her feel. For example, she should deep-throat the lover to completion, when she would never even give the cuckold a "polite" little BJ as foreplay. The same principle applies to anal: The cuckold can only LICK her (clean) ass, while the lover is entitled to fuck her ass.

Well, that's more than enough. There's good writing here, I enjoyed it, but I don't like the direction it's going in. The cohabitation/guest-bedroom stuff is a little darker than I would ever want. I have a bad feeling Tony is going to wind up a cheap sissy street whore, on estrogen, growing breasts and talking about his "clitty" (and, I'm guessing, he'll also be Linda and Brad's toilet slave. Yuck.). That's of no interest to me, thanks anyway. But you write well enough. Please do some hetero-only cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Anon - why would this be exciting for any healthy person?

Seriously, that's an interesting question. I have no interest in taking any of this stuff outside my own head, but I can get off on this. Why? I really don't know. There are people in this world that get off on sniffing sweaty armpits, fucking animals, even fucking cars!? Why? I don't think science has an answer yet. Best I can figure is a wire got crossed in my brain somewhere along the way. Hell, this isnt even my main fetish. I mostly jerk off to giant women. Like attack of the 50ft woman style. Power and power exchange has a lot to do with it I think. I'm no expert though.

As far as people actually being "sick"? I don't think the DSMV classifies these sorts of fetishes/paraphilias that way anymore unless it interferes with your normal life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Smoking hot

This is so hot. Wish my wife and her lover did this to me. Poor Tony!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's a toy you fool!

He doesn't need a key to remove it. He can go to the Police, have them remove it and have Brad and his wife arrested. You DO know that it's illegal to lock someone in a cock cage right? It's considered assault, battery, sexual assault and about a dozen other crimes. His bitch wife is going to prison. And he's going to keep all the marital assets in the divorce. Really a stupid story.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Join

I happily join the general lack of acclaim for this was excuse for a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Great story, all three are 5’s. Those who don’t get off on or understand submission and humiliation will never get it. Others who are afraid or ashamed of the fact that they got sexually aroused by the stories will always protest and criticize the most.

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 4 years ago
Who molested you as a child

What happened to you to make you such a pathetic thing most have been awful. Seek help.

Masters_SlavesMasters_Slavesalmost 4 years ago
Please write more

OMG please write more of this story I need to know what happens to Tony!

garter2000garter2000over 3 years ago
Wow

Omg we need more... what to hear about hubby’s sissy lingerie outfits

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a wussy husband,what kind of person could even write sick shit like that

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story - should be a separate category for cuckold (willing and/or unwilling) but in a perverse way this is a loving wife

mattenwmattenw20 days ago

For what can you buy weapons in our country?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous