Too Close for Comfort B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I realized that his shrinking dick was still inside of me. I felt it as I reached between us. Then I understood. Grant was wearing a condom. I couldn't blame him.

The last time we had sex I gave him an STD.

I pulled on the condom and he reacted. "Don't," he said. "I'm not done with you, yet."

My pussy started to spasm at the thought of it. I reached down and tickled his balls to get him started. He started to perk back up. I flipped over and took him condom and all in my mouth. After only a few moments he was starting to come around. He pushed me onto my back and my legs automatically spread. He pushed himself inside of me again and our pelvises molded against each other. The top surface of his dick rubbed my swollen clit and drove all conscious thought out of my mind.

He hooked my legs and pulled them upwards while driving himself deeper inside of me with every stroke. Again he began to ramp up his energy level and it didn't last long. I came again and almost blacked out, it was so intense. Grant collapsed on top of me seconds later. He rolled off of me and stayed beside me. He wrapped one arm protectively around me and nestled his head into my neck.

I was exhausted and tingling at the same time. I was also happier than I had been since before I went to Jamaica.

The next morning, I was pulled from my dreams by a very pleasant sensation. I noticed Grant was alternately licking my nipple and blowing cool gusts of air over it.

I was in heaven. "Shit!" he said.

"Grant it's Saturday, we don't have to go to work," I said.

"I still have to take Lilly to cheerleading practice. It's our turn to drive so we have to leave early," he replied.

"That's even better," I said. "I'll shower and make us breakfast while you're gone and then after we eat to build up our strength, you can finish what you were starting."

As Grant showered and threw on his jeans, I lay there in bed and smelled the sheets. They were damp and sticky in some places. I loved it. I wrapped myself in them and breathed in the funk of our mingled juices and sweat. I luxuriated in the thought that I was a huge step closer to getting my man back.

There must be a God, I thought. Because he had prevented me from making a huge mistake last night. And he had rewarded me with what I wanted most in the world.

As Grant drove away, I thought about every aspect of what we had done last night. It had been different from the way things had been before. At first, I considered that maybe it was the fact that it had been a very long time for him. Or that he had simply been overcome by lust. But there was a difference. I would, of course, take whatever I could get.

When he came back, I had his favorite breakfast on the table. We sat and ate together. He told me about dropping off Lilly and her friends. Then he looked at his watch and got up from the table.

"I guess I should start on the grass," he said. I was in shock.

"But what about...?" I began. "Grant, I thought that we were going to..."

He frowned and sat back down. "Dahlia, I owe you an apology," he said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For last night," he said. "I was wrong. I practically raped you."

"I loved every second of it," I said. "I'm eager for it to happen again. In fact you promised me that we would..." He just shook his head.

"We are going to do it again, aren't we?" I asked.

"Why would you want to?" he asked.

"Because, you're my husband," I said. "We're supposed to make love as often as we want."

"That wasn't making love," he said. "We just fucked, like two animals. I have wanted you for so long. I just wanted a chance at those big old titties and that ass. You have no idea how good it felt when your ass cheeks were jiggling while I screwed you from behind. It was like they wrapped themselves around me and rubbed my dick while your pussy sucked it." He sighed.

"But there was no love involved. It was pure lust," he continued. "We didn't kiss. Not even once. There were no loving touches. I used to love the way your tongue tasted. I used to love the way your pussy tasted. But none of that happened. I used to love it when I blasted your insides."

"But you can do that whenever you want, Grant. You could have done that last night. You don't need a condom. I'm clean," I said.

"But what about all of the guys you've been fucking?" he asked. "Are they all clean too?" I'd had no idea that he knew.

My eyes filled with tears. "You see that's the problem," he continued. "I just wanted some of what you've been giving to every other guy you come in contact with."

"Grant, you have to try to understand," I said. "I love you more than anything or anyone I know. But I'm human. I need to have sex at least once in a while or I'll go crazy. I swear to you that if you and I ... even if it's like last night, there will be no others, ever."

"But..." he said.

"Grant, Butt, is what I call my ass. We don't need any buts. I hurt you badly. It takes time to heal from something like that. If you need to treat me like a whore, so be it. I will gladly be your whore or your anything else you need, for as long as it takes."

"Dahl, I..." he began. I felt a trembling in my stomach. It was the first time he had called me by his pet name for me since I came back from Jamaica. It was a sign and a powerful one.

"Grant, there are certain things that no one except you has ever had," I told him in what I believed was a sultry voice. "Yours is the only one that has ever been in here," I said pointing to my mouth. I turned around and got on my knees. "And Grant no one except you has ever ... ever," I never got the chance to finish. He was on me.

I had put on a thin nightie after my shower, and Grant shredded it. Mercifully he took his time trying to work his way into my ass. He started laughing when he couldn't even get a finger in it. Then he fucked my pussy until I screamed out his name.

"This is going to take some patience, Honey," I said. We lay there on the floor, side by side. I held my cheeks open and he gently rubbed my tight rosebud. With a mixture of spit, butter from the table and cooking oil, added to a lot of patience and his gentle touch he managed to work a finger past my sphincter.

I began moaning. It hurt like hell, but I had a feeling that we both needed it. Once he got the finger in, he began to work it back and forth. Then he replaced it with a bigger finger.

He rolled me over on my back and started on my tits again. He nipped at my nipples and I wrapped my legs around his waist. The next thing I knew he was in my pussy again. "I thought you wanted to fuck my ass?" I gushed. I could barely talk with the sensations that were taking over me.

"That's going to take some time," he said. "Good things are worth waiting for. Are you..."

"Grant no one has ever had me there since you and I tried it on our honeymoon and decided that we didn't like it as much as regular sex. Dennis must've used his finger in my ass in Jamaica too. There was no way a dick had ever been there. That part of me is still yours alone. I hope that someday, you'll reclaim the rest of me too."

That was the start of it. Grant and I began having sex regularly. Actually it was more than regular. I teased him outrageously. I did it because I was afraid that if we missed a night our sex would stop, but also because I felt that I was slowly winning him back.

Grant is the best man I know. I had to fight against his stupid pride. As much as I loved him, as much as he had loved me, my betrayal still stung him. I would use every tool at my disposal to win him back. And my body, although he didn't, consider it his anymore, craved him. Since we had begun having sex again, I felt alive. I felt as if my missing pieces were coming back together.

The only things missing were a few details. He had yet to tell me he loved me. And the small affectionate touches like holding my hand were gone. But I had no doubt that I could win him back.

Our life around the house, and at work, was getting better and better. Surprisingly enough one of the people that were the happiest for me was Veronica. Although the two of them still spent a lot of time together, she was happy that we were having sex again. I just didn't understand Veronica.

Something happened that made me realize that she wasn't my friend. I over-heard her speaking to another woman in the office. What she said alarmed me.

The other woman had asked her about how romantic her dates with Grant were. Her reply had bothered me.

"It's wonderful," she said. "I feel like I'm floating. It feels magical. But I have to take it while I can. In six months after I'm married, there won't be any more romantic dates or any of that stuff. You know how marriages go?"

"Oh yeah," said the other woman. "My husband can't get his ass off the couch to even get his own beer, let alone take me out on a date."

I realized then that Veronica was still planning on marrying my husband as soon as she could. She had no idea how stupid she was. As long as Grant was happy fucking me, I had the upper hand.

We still didn't kiss, but our sex had become gentler sometimes. I didn't care how we did it, as long as we did. My favorite nights were what we called our golf nights. Grant got in three holes pretty regularly.

I couldn't believe some of the things he did. Our old neighbor lady came over for help figuring out her taxes. While I was reading the document to her, Grant had his finger in my pussy under the table. I glared at him when she turned her head. But he just smiled at me like the cat that ate the canary. After a while, I clamped my legs closed on his hand and moaned out loud as I came.

The old lady looked at me wondering what was wrong with me. "I just had a sudden cramp," I said.

"Grant, what is your problem?" I asked after she left.

"You're always saying this is my pussy," he said. "I wanted it." I felt like crying. I was so happy. I didn't know how to express it. So I gave him his pussy right there on the floor of our living room.

Lilly's eighteenth birthday came and went. The divorce was never mentioned. She was staying in state for college. She wanted to go to Michigan State, just as Grant had. Grant had, of course, shown his first parenting mistake. He bought Lilly a Mustang for her eighteenth birthday. We had bought Rose a car too. But not until she turned twenty and we had allowed her to pick her own car. She ended up with a purple Honda Civic that Grant refused to allow her to park in the driveway.

But Lilly had a bright red Mustang convertible. I didn't care what he did as long as we were still together.

I had noticed that Veronica was beginning to ask me questions about Grant. She was probably as upset about losing as I was happy about winning. But I didn't gloat. It was a very near thing and it could have gone either way.

In fact I still had no idea why I had won. I never questioned it. I was too afraid that Grant would come to his sanity and realize that he had chosen a now over two hundred pound, fat, forty-year old woman over a twenty eight year old beauty who weighed under a hundred and twenty pounds. Love was strange.

That summer was the best time of my life. I enjoyed it so much because things had been so bad for Grant and I before it. But I realize now that I was deluded by all of the sex that we were having.

Rose had problems in one of her classes and had to stay at the university and repeat it over the summer. We planned a combination, "Going Away/Welcome Home," party for our daughters to celebrate Rose coming home and Lilly going off to school.

Grant and I planned the party together, with a little bit of help from Veronica, who seemed to be really interested.

The night before the party was the best night of my life. Grant took me out to a wonderful restaurant. It was a new place downtown. He surprised me by taking me there. We didn't dress up or anything, I had no idea that we were even going. After we ate, Grant smiled and handed me a box.

Inside of the box was a beautiful solid gold bangle bracelet with a heart on it. It was exquisitely made and it had my initials on it.

"It's beautiful, Grant," I said. "You haven't given me anything this nice since my necklace that you got me for my birthday a few years ago."

"Yeah that was a mistake," he said. I was always on edge around Grant. I had the feeling that what we had could end at any time. So many things could go wrong. I was always worried about running into some guy that I'd had sex with coming over and ruining things.

"Why was that a mistake, Honey?" I asked. I was almost afraid of the answer.

"Because I don't want anything between those tits except my tongue," he said.

"Grant, I think we should skip dessert and head home," I said taking his hand.

As soon as we got home it started. He was taking my clothes off of me before we even got to the bedroom. My panties were so wet that they made a splashing sound as they hit the floor.

I knew as soon as he pushed me down on the bed that things would be different this time.

He was so gentle. And the first thing he did was to kiss me. He started out with gentle pecks and then gradually opened his mouth and started sucking my tongue. He kissed his way down my neck which always heightened my already rampant desire.

By the time he got to my tits there was no way we weren't going to fuck. If the house had been engulfed in flames, the fire department would have found us locked together, still on fire.

It was too much. I was tingling all over. For months now, Grant had been fucking me. And he gave me as much as I needed. He actually gave me more than I needed but I never once told him no. If he had been doing that from the beginning there would never have been any other men after Jamaica.

Jamaica had been the stupidest thing, I had ever done. But I had finally learned my lesson. Grant bit into one of my nipples sharply. The pain he gave me coupled with the pleasure he was giving me from the fingers rubbing my pussy had me confused.

My nervous system had no idea how to react. Then he started kissing my tummy. I had no idea why but Grant though my pudgy tummy was sexy. I was a big girl but I still had a nice shape. I wasn't a blob.

And then he was there. His kisses went below the belt and he started kissing his way straight down that lightly furred triangle beneath my belly button. My pussy was on fire. He hadn't done it in years and I couldn't blame him. How many men want to lick a slut's pussy?

Grant licked my outer labia for a few seconds and then pulled them apart and went after the good stuff. He started slurping and licking my pussy like it was the best Popsicle in the world.

The sensations he produced were so powerful that I blacked out. It had been too long since anyone had done that. I wasn't ready for it.

When I came out of it, he was leaning over me. "Too much at once, huh?" he asked. I just nodded and put my hands between my legs. My pussy was still tingling and there was some sort of fluid leaking out of me.

"I always loved doing that so it seemed like a good idea at the time," he said.

"It was a very good idea," I said. "What are we going to do next?"

"Are you sure you're up to it?" he asked.

Grant fucked me until we were both exhausted. He licked and sucked and fucked every hole in my body at least once. The second time he had me on my back was the best sex I have ever had in my life. It was the way we used to do it before Jamaica, only more intense. It was slow and deep and we pressed against each other so hard I thought our torsos would meld together.

We both held back our orgasms until we could cum together and it was so strong that I felt it from the tips of our clasped fingers to my toes.

When we woke up the next day it was almost afternoon. The only thing that woke us up was the phone ringing. It was Veronica calling to tell us that she was on her way to help set up for the party that was supposed to start in under two hours.

My hair both above and below was matted with dried sperm and I could barely walk. My legs were sore from being forced to spread apart so widely. Both my pussy and my ass were red and sore. There were bite marks all over my tits and my neck. I would clearly not be wearing a swim suit or anything low cut to the party.

I would probably be the only woman at the party wearing a full blouse and skirt but it was worth it. To be honest, if we'd had time, I would have fucked him again right then. But with Veronica on the way and my daughters due home in only a couple of hours, we couldn't risk it.

Grant stepped into the shower with me and stood behind me as the water cascaded down on us. His dick rose and pushed itself between my ass cheeks and a wave of lust washed over me. He reached around and cupped my tits and started rubbing my belly.

I had to force him out of the shower, to keep us from starting up again. Then I locked the bathroom door behind him. I was one well fucked woman. As soon as Grant and I had finished with our showers, Veronica arrived.

As usual Veronica looked spectacular. Grant and I had invited several extremely nice young men, and a couple that weren't so nice. I truly hoped that she would find one that she could be happy with because all of the evidence had been pointing to Grant and I being even stronger than we were before my fuck up in Jamaica. I had a still tingling pussy and a song in my heart to prove it. I was the happiest woman on the planet.

The party was spectacular. Grant, Veronica, or both had to go out several times and buy more liquor. We danced, some of us swam in the pool, and everyone had a good time.

Despite, Veronica's beauty and the way she looked in her swimsuit, Lilly was the belle of the ball. She couldn't go anywhere without several boys and a couple of men trailing behind her.

Maybe it was just something about younger women. Because the boys didn't seem to be following her older sister, Rose either. I really believed that maybe it had something to do with freshness or wide eyed optimism. Lilly at eighteen, just seemed to be more ... something, than both her sister, and the far more beautiful Veronica.

Could it be that Veronica and Rose had both learned to put unsuitable men in their places at that point on their lives? Or maybe Lilly who was just getting used to being the object of male attention, was still finding it exciting so she put out a signal of some sort that she was available.

There were lots of people at the party that I had never seen before, and several that I had seen too much of. I was constantly on guard to avoid them. Some of them were men that I had slept with. And others were women who I knew hated me, because they'd heard the rumors about me, and thought I was the worst whore on the planet.

I didn't care enough about them or their opinions. Only one opinion mattered to me, and that was Grant's.

I saw two men both of whom I'd had sex with on separate occasions. They were sitting on either side of a tiny elfin looking woman with incredible brown hair. She looked as if they were bothering her, and then she said something that I couldn't hear but suddenly the two of them turned very red and suddenly walked quickly away from her.

Whoever she was, she could obviously handle herself. I saw my daughter Lilly with her two most ardent suitors go over and sit by the woman. Lilly spoke to her as if she knew her, but the meeting between them seemed kind of awkward. That led me to believe that the woman was probably one of Lilly's teachers. They knew each other from class but had never socialized outside of the school environment. And now that Lilly had graduated from high school their relationship had changed.

Grant spent most of the party manning the grill. I spent the same amount of time circulating and making sure everyone was comfortable and had everything they needed.

1...67891011