Too Close for Comfort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife's feet were firmly planted on the edge of the table enabling her to raise her lower torso to meet the furious thrusts of my fingers. Carol started to quiver and convulse, I could tell even with my limited experience this was gonna be a gusher.

"Oooh god," she moaned, as her muscles twitched. Her breathing was shallow and ragged as she exploded.

It may have been selfish of me but I rolled Carol to her stomach before she could catch her breath. I plunged my neglected cock into her in one stroke. Pulling all the way out, I put everything I had into the next, and the next, and the next. Carol was in another world, muttering to herself. She rarely if ever swore but the one word I understood was "fuck" so I did.

Debbie had crawled down the table on her knees to where the action was. She had her head right down in the thick of things so to speak. That was probably my fault, I was the one that insisted she stay. Her face took a wicked gleam as she rose and discarded her dress. Debbie seemed to have no shame as she started to rub her own pussy while she watched me fuck the hell out of my wife.

I resisted the urge to reach for Deb's massive tits and instead used my hands to grab Carol's waist. I thrust even harder and deeper, if that were possible. Feeling Carol's cunt squeezing the life out of my cock was exhilarating and brought me closer the edge. Debbie was so close, I swore I could feel her hot breath on my cock each time I withdrew.

Not knowing where or how the idea came to me, I knew the timing would have to be perfect. Carol's climax started in waves, I held on to my own as long as possible. Just one more stroke, one last thrust. Carol screamed in ecstasy as her third orgasm washed over her. I couldn't hold back any more, it was now or never.

As if it had been planned from the start, I pulled out in the nick of time and plastered Debbie right between the eyes. The second shot was a glancing blow to her cheek, the bulk of which landed on her shoulder. The third and fourth spurts were not as powerful but the aim was dead on. Right into her open mouth, bulls-eye. The utter shock and humiliation on her dripping face was priceless.

My work was done. Carol lay drenched in sweat, recovering from being taken for a long overdue hard ride. Her friend, Deb, was left frustrated and covered in the gooey result of said hard ride. Me, well, I went upstairs for a well-earned cold beer.

I sat naked at the table enjoying my Homo-Sapien status again, the clothes I'd been wearing were ripped to shreds and useless. "What comes next?" I thought. I was not proud of what I'd done but conversely I was full of myself for the way I had done it.

It's something that should have happened a long time ago. I should have stood up to Carol and shown her what she'd been missing all along. If I read her body language correctly, she'd had as good a time as I had. I was sorry though, I regretted the way it had all happened. I knew Carol was going to be pissed for finding me in a compromising situation with Debbie.

Deb was the first to come up from the basement. I calmly sat and drank my beer. She had her dress on but I could clearly make out the stains where she had used it to wipe my cum off her face. I handed my beer to her and she took a drink, a kind of peace offering in a strange way.

She reached for me, "Bill," she said expectantly.

Shaking my head, I calmly said, "Go home Deb."

Carol was still in the basement, I debated the pros and cons of going back down there. Fuck it, I came to the conclusion that what ever was going to happen it could wait until tomorrow so I climbed the stairs to sleep in my own bed for perhaps the last time. There was no way of knowing how Carol was going to react.

I wasn't asleep when my wife came to bed but I pretended to be. She made hardly any noise at all and slipped into the bed quietly as not to disturb me. That could be a good sign as she usually hits about an eight on the Richter scale when she gets into bed. On the other hand, it was out of the norm. She's never considered not disturbing me before.

Usually I sleep on my right side, facing her. I faced away for some odd reason that even I didn't have an answer to, an omen perhaps. Before I drifted off to sleep, her hand gently stroked my arm. It comforted me to know she wasn't going to plant her foot in the middle of my back and kick me onto the floor.

The morning brought a new day and as I stood back reviewing my actions of the night before, I began to wonder to myself who I really was.

Normally when Carol and I have had arguments in the past, they never amounted to more than a few angry words here and there. We've always been able to agree on pretty much everything in our day to day life except sex. So even though I wanted a more active sex life than she did, I was never willing to force her, up until the previous night that is. How Carol was going to react concerned me but the more important thing was, would this be the end of an otherwise strong marriage? I'd come as close as possible to committing adultery, if she had arrived ten seconds later... Well, you all know what would have happened.

Let's face it, I had cheated on Carol. The only part that had not happened was the actual penetration and that was only because my dick was not long enough to cover the twelve-foot span between us. A silly thought to be sure but what if Debbie had been standing next to me? Yeah, and let's not forget what I'd done after that. How do you justify forcing your wife to have sex... and in front of an audience no less? I'd compromised Carol's trust and that was the hardest thing to deal with.

Carol was in the kitchen when I worked up the nerve to face the music. It was just like the old joke about how you keep an idiot in suspense... you know, the silent treatment, and it was killing me.

We'd been in the same room for at least five minutes before she spoke, "Bill, could we talk?"

"Uh, sure, what's on your mind?" as if I didn't already know.

"Well about last night," she paused.

I knew it was coming but flinched none the less.

"It was very um, what's the word..."

"Unforgivable?" I interjected.

"No... more like exciting. I can't quite put my finger on it but the way you took charge, my god Bill, I've never seen you act like that before," she explained.

I was prepared for a lot of things right then, even up to and including a frying pan to the back of my head, but this, this I hadn't counted on, "So... so you're not angry?"

"Angry? My lord no Bill. You told me many times what Debbie was up to but I never took you seriously. It's her I'm angry with. I saw how that shameless bitch tortured you."

"You saw all of it?" I wondered.

"I did."

I scratched my head, "And.. and you, let me get this part straight, you were excited you say?"

She turned a bright shade of red as she blushed, "I'm sorry Bill, you must think I'm shameless but yes, the way you made love to me was indescribable."

I took her in my arms, "Sweetheart, I don't think that way at all. I think you're wonderful and more desirable than ever."

We embraced silently for a few minutes and just as I'd thought that things went too smoothly, she hit me with the old no win question every man dreads.

"Bill, do you think Debbie is prettier than me?"

"Jeez Carol, where did that come from? Of course I don't."

Fuck, how did we get around to this? No matter how I answered she wouldn't believe me.

"But her tits are bigger..."

"Yeah, and her eyes are too far apart," I exclaimed.

"And she has a better ass..."

"I bet her feet stink too. Carol, it's you that I want."

"But last night... Debbie... you never ripped off your clothes for me before," she mewed.

"You're right, I haven't, but don't think for one minute that I wouldn't have. Carol, Honey, what happened last night it was... shit, I don't know what it was. I couldn't take the teasing anymore but it had nothing to do with me wanting her more than you."

She looked up into my eyes but I could see that she really didn't believe what I was telling her. I'd never seen Carol so insecure around me before.

A wise old man once said that talk doesn't cook rice. I swept her up in my arms and to her unconvincing protest, carried her to our marital bed. This time, I ruined her clothes, I literally ripped them from her body.

Carol seemed more convinced and was giggling now. There were still things, lots of them, that she hadn't experienced but she was gonna.

When I crawled onto to the bed and positioned myself in the sixty-nine configuration she stopped giggling. I buried my head between her legs and went right at it. Carol, bless her heart, had no idea what to do next so I showed her. It took a few tries to get her to take my dick into her mouth but she caught on and learned quickly.

It was mid morning and the sun was shinning brightly through the window. It seemed like a freaking miracle, just yesterday, I would have never dreamed we would be doing this. We carried on playfully for most of the morning.

When neither of us could go any further, Carol cuddled peacefully in my arms.

"See, I didn't need Debbie's help," I joked.

"You made your point big guy," she cooed.

***

So there you have it. The whole nine yards, show's over. Bill's happy, Carol's happy but you're not, right? Let me guess, you want to know what happened with Mike and Debbie. All right, here's the way that went but you have to promise not tell Mike.

***

Later that same evening, Carol and I were snuggling quietly on the couch. While I couldn't have asked for a sweeter result to my mental lapse, something nagged at me.

"Sweetheart, has Debbie ever talked to you about her relationship with Mike?" I asked.

She pulled away, "Still thinking about Debbie huh?"

"No, not like that. Honey, I was wandering why she always has to act like such a slut around me. What's it going to take to make it stop."

Carol looked relieved, "I'm not positive but I'd say she's starved for attention."

That made perfect sense, Mike wasn't attentive at all. I can't ever remember a time when we were all together that he ever showed the slightest concern for her.

Carol continued, "Baby, if you'd like, I'll tell her not to come over any more."

After a moments thought, "No, that's really not fair to either one of you, you've been friends for a long time. I'll just have to be more careful around her."

As if thinking aloud, "If there were just something we could do to get Mike off that damn couch and give her what she needs," she muttered.

A light bulb went on in my head, "You know, I might just have the solution. Mike said it himself, as long as she comes home to him he doesn't worry about what she does."

"Are you suggesting that Debbie leave him?"

"No, nothing that drastic, but if we can figure out a way to make him jealous enough..."

Carol and I talked about what we could do. The plan would require Debbie to go along with it but Carol was quite sure that she'd be happy to help in any way.

When I breezed in from work the next afternoon, Debbie was already there and the two girls were already plotting. They quickly brought me up to speed about what they'd already discussed. Debbie expressed some concern about the plan back firing but as I pointed out, at least Mike would sit up and take notice.

Debbie didn't like the first part of the plan at all, no sir, not one little bit. For what we had in mind to work, she'd have to cut Mike off. That would mean no sex of any kind for him. She, from what she told us, needed "relief" and it would be difficult for her. I offered to buy her a battery operated boy friend and Carol was relieved that I hadn't offered anything else.

I was serious about the offer and stopped by the Sexpo-Mart the next day during lunch hour. I'll admit that I had ulterior motives but the first purchase was for Debbie. I had a hell of a time deciding from the hundreds of different dildo choices. Never in my wildest imagination would I have conceived of some of the shapes, sizes and colors. I ended up with what the clerk told me it was by far the biggest seller. I couldn't help but wonder if Sexpo-Mart would see more business from me in the future.

When I presented it to her later, it was the first time I had made her blush, not the other way round. Both the girls had thought I was kidding the night before, but Debbie, although obviously embarrassed, accepted the gift. Carol as I'd expected, was a bit jealous not receiving a gift of her own. I'd anticipated and was rewarded with kisses when I presented a wrapped box to her. The lingerie was probably more for me than her but she would be the beneficiary as well. Now I could burn those fucking flannel pajamas.

By the third or forth day, Debbie was spending a good bit of time in our guestroom with the "thing", as she called it. She didn't want Mike to catch her, she was worried how to explain having an affair with a vibrator. Deb had confided that she and Mike were used to a very active love life. I commiserated with her, I know from previous experience what it's like to go without so I had no complaints about her frequent visits.

I saw Mike quite a bit more than usual, it was easy to see he had something he wanted to ask me. He kept quiet though and watched a little closer than he normally did. It wasn't until Saturday that dam burst, he casually walked into the garage while I was working on my weed whacker.

"Bill, I'm worried about Debbie," he started.

"How's that, Buddy?"

"I think she might be having an affair."

"Really, what makes you think that?"

"Well, normally she's horny most of the time but we haven't had sex in almost a week now."

"Has she said anything, is she pissed at you for something?" I quizzed.

"I don't think so, I mean, she acts like she always does except the screwing part," he reasoned.

"Shit Mike, I wouldn't worry about it. She's probably just having her period, you know," I said hopefully.

"Yeah, you're probably right."

We had dinner with the neighbors that night, Carol and I, Deb and Mike, and another couple from across the street Suzy and Pete. We gathered at Mike and Deb's at around six for a backyard bar-b-cue.

From the earlier conversation, it was out in the open that Mike was more than a bit frustrated. He seemed ill at ease, which was so unlike the Mike we all knew. Normally at dinner parties like this, he would be drinking and chatting but he was watching Debbie with a suspicious eye and he sipped a bottle of water rather than his regular six-fingers of scotch.

Before the party we'd talked to Suzy. It seemed prudent to get her into the loop so she didn't claw Debbie's eyes out. Pete had no idea, that way his reactions would be real and more believable. Suzy could fill him in later if he got the wrong idea.

Debbie poured on the coal, she pampered me way beyond the norm and she fawned over Pete as well. Carol tried to engage Mike in some light conversation but his mind was elsewhere. He was studying the interaction between his wife and I a lot closer than ever.

When dinner was served, Deb brought me a T-bone big enough to feed an army. It was magnificent, juicy rare, just the way Mike liked it. The steak she sat in front of Mike looked like jerky and his jaw dropped as Pete was served the one similar to mine.

About halfway through the meal Debbie got up and refilled all the wineglasses. She stood beside me when she'd finished.

"How's your steak Bill," she purred.

For Mike's benefit, I ran my hand leisurely along the back of Deb's bare leg, "It's marvelous, I don't remember ever having better," I commented.

She looked down with adoring eyes, "Well sweetie, if you want anything else just say the word."

My hand was under her skirt now, "I'll keep that in mind," I winked.

The tension was getting thick now. Mike looked like a zit about to explode. Pete was taking it all in with a shit eating grin. I took every liberty possible with Deb but only when we were in range of Mike.

Pete had been clued in by now, Suzy laid it out for him after dinner. He was the one that came up with the idea that finally set Mike's fuse ablaze, "You know Mike, Suzy and I are into mild swapping and I wouldn't mind getting a crack at Deb. How about it Mike?" Pete prodded, "Looks like Bill could use a little help don't you think?"

Mike looked over and Deb was whispering into my ear. That did it, I never saw a fat guy move so fast, Mike told me he needed my advise about something in private but he didn't say what.

When we were out of earshot of the others, "You... you... keep your hands off my wife," Mike stuttered.

"Whoa there Chubby," I threw in to humiliate him further.

Mike actually looked down at his bulging waistline.

"If you'll recall, I asked you many times to put a stop to Debbie's flirting. What were the words you used? Enjoy the ride, if I remember correctly. So don't you even come crying to me if you can't get the job done." I warned.

"But... but I love her. Please Bill don't take her away from me," he begged.

"Hey don't blame me, this is your fault. I warned you a hundred times and you sat on your couch and let it happen. Just look at you, if you were Deb, would you fuck you?"

That brought tears to his eyes and I can't stand to see a grown man cry, "Mike, I don't know why but I'm going to help you. Now the first thing you're gonna do is stop acting like a fucking baby, be a man and stop crying."

I instructed him to meet me outside his house a seven the next morning and to wear sweats and running shoes. To my total surprise he was there. I really wondered what the fuck I had got myself into but I could stand to shed a few pounds too. Mike was done in after only a few hundred yards. I slowed the pace to a walk and pressed him forward for a couple of miles.

Debbie was beside herself at what I was doing for her husband. She'd been after Mike to lose weight for years. I asked her to put him on a strict diet, she gladly agreed. To Mike's credit he was willing to do anything to get his wife back and stuck to the diet and exercise regimen.

Mike was one miserable son of a bitch though. Here he was following orders from the guy he thought was banging his wife on a regular basis. Neither Deb nor I let him think differently, she was still a frequent flyer in our spare room.

On one of our early morning runs he finally asked, "Bill, you're not going to give her up after all of this are you? You're just doing this to torture me."

I could see he was ready to quit and throw in the towel so I pressed the point, "Why should I? You all but forced her on me."

"But you don't love her like I do, I'm going through hell for her," he whined.

"Love, huh, is that what you call it? Why don't you just admit it you lazy asshole, she's nothing more to you than she is to me, a piece of ass."

"NO! That's not true. I love Debbie, she means the world to me."

"Then show her not me. When was the last time you bothered to tell her how you felt? Don't you think she deserves a little attention? If you treated her with half the love you do that fucking couch of yours, none of this would ever have happened. The fact that she hasn't already left your sorry ass means she's willing to fight for her marriage. The real question is Mike, are you?"

From that moment forward, Mike changed. He took on a new determined attitude. He was losing his gut petty fast but the fictional affair between his wife and I continued.

On my end, I was having the time of my life. Carol's sexual awakening had brought a new joy into our lives. We had an expanded relationship beyond what we'd ever dreamed. We were like newlyweds discovering each other for the first time.

The new Mike had started to pull his head out of his ass. He started at square one and was beginning to see the light. Although they continued to live in the same house, he began to court her all over again. They dated the way a couple would before marriage. His new found attitude had him well on his way to winning back his wife that he had never really lost. Mike was finally showing Debbie the love that he misplaced.